[discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:27 am

SmolderingFlame wrote:Okay. I noticed everyone was doing a short thing about their characters with each post... is that required?

No, it's not required, you don't need to do that if you don't like/ want to.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:48 pm

Hope it's okay to still join~

Ezekiel Novak | 19 | Cismale | Kelpie
Sexuality: Homosexual
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Powers/Abilities: He can change between his human and Kelpie form at will, and has some hydrokinesis powers, able to move and manipulate water - though it has to be existing water, he can't create it.
Grade: College, 1st year.
Dorm: 4B.
Classes: Supernatural History, Alchemy.
Appearance: In his human form, he has short black hair that has a slight wave to it, and stand-out grey eyes. He stands at 6'0", with a very well-toned, athletic build. He holds a consistent, decent posture, though does tend to look withdrawn. Ezekiel has a more oval-shaped face, with somewhat defined jawline with well-placed cheekbones. His dark skin has just one mark - a dark, swirled birthmark on his left shoulder that looks a little bit like the top view of a whirlpool.
In his Kelpie form, he has the appearance of a large, black Welsh cob horse, with some notable, demonic-looking differences. His eyes are red and seem to almost glow, and his teeth become much sharper. His ears start out looking 'normal', then transition to looking flatter and more seaweed-like. In addition, his mane and tail look like seaweed as well. Whenever he's in water in his kelpie form, and part of him is above the surface of the water, then it will look as though he has 'dissolved' into the water.

Personality: Ezekiel is usually a quiet, yet also very calm individual. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He will seem uncaring at first, but those that grow close to him just might see his hidden depths, in which he's devoted, deeply caring and loyal. However, despite this rather cold exterior that he has, Ezekiel does have a hidden, softer side to him. Ezekiel is also a very organised person, and he likes to make sure that everything's in a proper order. He does not like to be spontaneous, preferring to stick to a given plan, and would much rather stay in his comfort zone than take a risk.

Short Bio: Ezekiel is from a fairly large family of Kelpies, having four siblings, him being the exact middle one, and several cousins, all spread around the country. He's always felt a little invisible, but has tried not to let it bother him - after all, he doesn't particularly like being the centre of attention anyway. He is the only one of his siblings to go to Roreth Academy, the others going to different schools, mostly because his parents decided that they wanted them to all have a variety of experiences at different schools - and also because they wanted to ensure they went to a school that best suited them.
Ezekiel has a talent for playing the violin, and he also has a particular fondness for reading about other mythologies and history. He has a fear of dogs, and is allergic to eggs.

Zephyr Reid | 17 | Cismale | Phoenix
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Powers/Abilities: Zephyr is able to change between his human and phoenix forms at will. He also has pyrokinesis, able to create and manipulate fire.
Grade: 11th
Dorm: 3B
Classes: Elemental Magic, Flight Training
Appearance: In his human form, Zephyr's hair is black, and in a short, protective dreadlock style, and usually tied back. His eyes are dark brown, but in the sun, they appear to be a firey amber colour. He stands at 6'3", and has a muscular build. He holds a rather relaxed posture, though not slouchy, so he doesn't usually appear quite as tall as he really is. Zephyr has a well-defined, slightly broad, jawline and high cheekbones. His dark skin doesn't have any markings or scars.
His phoenix form is a large, firebird with long tail feathers. His feathers seem to shimmer like they are on fire. He doesn't like to admit it, but flying is a little bit of a struggle for him, hence why he takes flight training classes.

Personality: Zephyr is carefree, warm and relaxed. He doesn't hold himself to any particular standards and doesn't see why anyone else should either - after all, what's the point in life if you don't enjoy it? He dances through life - both figuratively and literally, being a very skilled dancer - seemingly without a care in the world. Occasionally he'll actively discourage other students from studying, especially if he's bored. He's spontaneous, being known to take off and do whatever is on his mind, with little consideration for his safety or the safety of others. Zephyr also usually says whatever is on his mind - even if it isn't very nice (though unless the other person is insulting or being rude to him, he'll sometimes refrain from being rude himself). Still, he is often a warm person to be around, bringing an upbeat energy with him, and is always willing to talk to others. While he is vain, anyone that he gets close to will find that Zephyr is truly loyal, protective and even a little romantic.

Short Bio: Zephyr isn't too sure how he came to be. He... rose from the ashes of the previous phoenix, he thinks, and was raised by a powerful witch couple. He didn't learn to turn into his human form until he was about 7 - he only has a human form because of his mothers anyway, as they developed and created a spell to allow him to do so. This spell, however, meant for some reason his wings didn't quite develop as they should have, and so he sometimes struggles to fly for long in his phoenix form. He knows that he is likely to live for a very, very long time, and is determined to enjoy every moment of it as much as he can. He was sent to Roreth Academy integrate more into supernatural society, and also for the classes to help him fly.
Zephyr is a very talented dancer, knowing contemporary, jazz, ballroom and a little bit of ballet. He also adores blueberries. Iron will hurt him, and is particularly affected by some dark-based magics.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:19 pm

Name: Camilo Eldenwood
    Pronouns: he/him
    Sexuality: demisexual, panromantic

Species: life dragon (in the context of vegetation)
    Abilities: growth and manipulation of plants; shape shifting (human & dragon forms, dragon is his true form); flight (only in dragon form); his breath power can grow the native plants to the area he breathes it on; although preferring the color green, Camilo can also change the colors and patterns of his scales (this does not change his hair color)

Grade: 2nd year (college)
    Dorm: 4C
    Classes: Alchemy and Familiars

Physical Description: Standing at a height of 6’2”, Camilo has a rather toned build and looks human enough aside from his pointed ears, pearly antlers, and scattered emerald scales littered across his skin. Upon closer inspection his eyes are also the color of gold with flitted pupils, and he boasts a pair of fangs. His skin is olive and his hair, which has varying shades of green, falls well down is back but is usually haphazardly pulled back into a ponytail- save for his hair in front. Some other notable features include his long eyelashes and claw-tipped hands.

Personality: Camilo carries a mysterious air about him and intentionally does not let any information concerning himself slip past his lips unless he intends to reveal it, finding amusement in learning assumptions others have of him. Despite this value of privacy, this dragon has a very warm and charismatic personality, being a great conversationalist and genuinely caring about those he shares his world with. He likes hearing others’ opinions and stories, and will give thoughtful responses and answers that he sees fit. If it is not yet obvious, Camilo is a bit of a people pleaser and prefers the company of others as much as he can. Part of why this is because of a high tendency to get bored, although not bored enough to cause trouble for others (although he is not above a harmless prank). Generally, this man means well and has a mild temperament, although on the off chance that he does get irritated he can get quite passionate and quick-tongued. He can also be a bit petty at times.

Background: Camilo does not have much of a background to speak of as far as how he spent his time. Simply put, he has lived most of his life in forests, having had experiences with more populated areas but preferring the scenery of the outdoors. He has wandered around quite a bit, earning a reputation of being well-travelled and making friends of people from all sorts of backgrounds. He has only ever stayed in buildings offered to him for a little bit, helping different people with the growth of plants when necessary, growing food for those who were hungry and rare herbs for those who wished for them. He has collected some trinkets over the years but his most prized possession is a bag that he keeps seeds he has collected over the years in. This allows him to grow certain plants he might need himself if he has them, and has collected many by himself or in exchange for favors. Camilo also travels with and does favors for people in exchange for hearing their stories, which has made him well-versed in experiences and advice that he will willing to share with those who ask. Although he has made some longer stops before, coming to this academy is one of these rare occupancies.

Other: - he has a familiar, which is a magpie named Twig who likes to sit on Camilo’s antlers from time to time
    - his voice is rather deep, and he has a tendency to hum to himself without realizing it
    - Camilo earned his name from a dear friend who once told him that he reminded them of a chameleon
    - he is a pretty talented cook and enjoys making meals for others
    - has a fondness for animals and enjoys cuddling them if they allow it
    - he loves to write but his handwriting really sucks :/
(Dragon form below)

—————————————

Name: Cyril Asterlapse
    Pronouns: he/him
    Sexuality: bisexual

Species: unicorn
    Abilities: shape shifting (humanoid & unicorn, unicorn is true form); healing and purifying abilities; speed and strength; energy magic (just making a ball of concentrated magic), capabilities to learn other magic

Grade: 11th (high school)
    Dorm: 3B
    Classes: elemental magic, weaponry

Physical Description: Cyril looks as humanoid as he can make himself look at his current level of shapeshifting magic- which leaves him with the ears, horn, and hind legs and tail of a unicorn. Cyril looks a bit younger than he actually is and stands at a height of 5’5”, although he may be a bit taller if he had human legs to stand with. His skin is pale and his eyes are a pastel shade of purple, and his hair is a slightly darker shade of blue than the color covering his ears, legs, and tail. His hooves are a dark teal and the horn on his head is pearly. Cyril is a bit chubby, and his hair is messy but has carefully styled bangs to cover the base of his horn. Cyril has been told before that he looks pretty, but did not really appreciate the comment.

Personality: Cyril, despite his soft appearance, is a bit cynical and values his own self-interests. He believes that he is a bit superior to others but at the same time can be defensive and insecure, although he does his best to hide all of these parts of himself. He can still be a little soft-hearted at times, but has had his goodness taken advantage of too many times so this side of him I might require a lifting digging. On the outside, Cyril is a model student and will do his best to get along with others, but is quick to get irritated and will not hide his true feelings. He is honest and sometimes too blunt, and has the mindset that if someone tries to be his friend that it is because of his healing abilities. He is also worried that others will see him as weak because of them and will try to put on a little bit more of a tough persona- although this has also gotten him in trouble a few times. Generally, Cyril will try to remain civil and rational, but will not hide his thoughts and defend himself if he feels the need to.

Background: Cyril has been praised and spoiled by his family and other classes for being talented with restoration magic, which has led him to pursue it very strongly. It was such a goal for him to perfect that he neglected pretty much everything else, and although he did pretty much perfect the practices for his magic, this left him burnt out. Since then, his eyes have been opened to everything that he missed out on and feels a bit of resentment for those that pressured him to continue his studies, although he still loves and appreciates his family. This experience has led him to be a bit of a perfectionist and adamant about doing anything other than restoration magic, despising the pressure put on him to master the subject. Because of the time he felt he has wasted on his restoration magic studies Cyril feels that he is owed time to be do what he wants to do, even if it involves him being lazy and studying other forms of magic. This goal has led him to enroll in this academy, although it is against his parents’ wishes.

Other:
    - Cyril has tried to learn how to summon a familiar but has failed
    - Cyril does not currently have anyone he considers himself close to
    - In his unicorn form, Cyril is actually quite small and matches the shades of blue as the unicorn parts of his body, although he also has a white muzzle and line up his forehead
    - Cyril has been involved in a few physical altercations and will fight dirty if he feels the need to
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:32 am

Hey coco, if Cyril gets accepted as a character, I think it'd be cool if he and Nexus became friends. Nex's bio is at the bottom of page 9 on this thread.
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:34 am

Name: Tanwen Dorvyre
    Pronouns: she/her

Species: Wood Elf and Fire Dragon Hybrid
    Abilities: shifting between her normal and dragon form. flight in both forms, enhanced sight and hearing, heat and fire immunity to natural fire (so can be affected by fire created by magic or other supernatural creatures), fire aura (able to surround herself with fire but can be put out by water), and able to make and control small flames (nothing bigger than a basketball)

Grade: 9th
    Dorm: 3C
    Classes: flight and Elemental magic

Physical Description: In her standard form, Tanwen stands at a height of 5'10" and is on the slender side. She has natural forest green hair that flows down her back in gentle waves until it stops at her midback that starts to slowly transition to silver by the ends. Her eyes are the typical eyes of a dragon and is golden in color. Tanwen has an athletic build and is tan from spending all her free time outdoors when the weather is nice. She has long elf ears and large ruby red dragon wings with the finger bones being silver in color. In her western dragon form which is about the height of 27 feet, Tanwen has ruby red scales, golden eyes, and her talons/spikes are silver in color.
    Personality: Tanwen is more on the reserved time and loves to spend her free time outside when the weather is nice with a good bock. She can have a temper at times but only if someone keeps on messing with her. She despises the winter time since its too cold to her taste and that's when she is the most snappy. It can take a bit for her to warm up to others and make friends only because of her upbringing. Once she makes friends with someone, she will defend them if needed but if they break her trust, it will be hard for her to trust them again. Tanwen enjoys doing archery but chose not to sign up for the weaponry class due to needing to become better at flying and her fire magic.
    Background: Tanwen has no idea who her birth parents are due to having been found in a forest by a nomad werewolf who took her to a small hut where a dryad and witch couple lived. She was raised there, deep in the forest, by the couple until she was 10, visited every now and then by the werewolf who found her. It was the werewolf who taught her how to first shift. When she was 10, the lands that they lived in was claimed by a shifter pack that was forced to relocate by the humans, whom allowed her family and the nomad to join as well. Tanwen was a little nervous around the pack at first but quickly made friends with the others around her age and one of the bird shifters tried to teach her how to fly but it had limited success. She eventually was sent to Roreth Academy to learn more and to meet other supernaturals.
Last edited by SaphiraBrightscales on Thu May 04, 2023 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:14 pm

SmolderingFlame wrote:Hey coco, if Cyril gets accepted as a character, I think it'd be cool if he and Nexus became friends. Nex's bio is at the bottom of page 9 on this thread.

Ooh yeah, I would be ok with that! ^^

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:35 am

cocogerber13 wrote:
SmolderingFlame wrote:Hey coco, if Cyril gets accepted as a character, I think it'd be cool if he and Nexus became friends. Nex's bio is at the bottom of page 9 on this thread.

Ooh yeah, I would be ok with that! ^^

Awesome!
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:08 pm

All new characters accepted!

I’ll try to get to adding characters to the front, but feel free to rp!
I’m working on a post now
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:03 pm

Thank you~

Would anyone like me to tag their character with one of mine? Or I can write their posts open-ended and let someone tag my characters?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:12 pm

Thank you! ^^

I will try to make a post tomorrow, and they will both be open for interactions! I can also try to put them in a specific area with other characters if anyone wishes,

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me