YFNGSS Discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: YFNGSS Discussion thread

Postby Perri » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:23 am

So I used http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-2-5-character-portrait-creator/ to make Abyss's outfit. I'm going to drop her outfit link below, other than that, I'm not sure about how or what the outfits are suppose to look like.
http://picresize.com/images/rsz_abyss.png
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Thanks for the link to the maker. However, I can’t see Abyss’ outfit because that URL is broken (or maybe it’s just my mobile device as I haven’t been home today). What is it like?
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Hm I’ll try again later... Well it’s a grey and white jump suit. She had a satchel that’s made with faux dark grey leather. She’s also wearing boots. No gloves or masks. It’s actually pretty basic. I’ll post it in the morning (Central Time Zone).
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:48 am

oh. I'm in GMT+9
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:14 am

InfectedHau wrote:I adjusted her powers and added a few weaknesses. I also added a universal weakness, just so not everything she has is time-gated.

She's accepted! Why don't you and Doctor make villains for each other's heroes?
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:41 am

(sorry if the image is too big)
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yersinia Pestis - Villain

Postby doc . » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 am

Name: Josef Aeson Ludwig
Alias: "Yersinia Pestis"
Precautions: Dampening Bracelets

Powers: His hands hold the power of the plague, and whatever he touches is doomed to get sick and die. He also has the power to shoot dangerously hot laser beams from his eyes like superman, but they're green and not red. (Its sounds silly but wait till he gets mad and uses them). Also has large black wings he uses to get around and spread his 'love'. Weaknesses? He's a big teddy bear. He's afraid of everything and anything. One scrape to the knee and he's down for the count for the rest of the day, unless mom comes in with a kiss and a bandage.

Personality/History: His eyes were damaged from the pollution and the debris, and the mask he wears protects his eyes from more damage, so try not to remove it. Ever seen 'Doctor Strange' ? He has nerve damage too in his hands.. and they shake every now and then. They're just covered in scars that have a soft green tinge to them. He absolutely loves you. Seriously. The man can't keep his hands away from you, because he just loves hugs! The man is kind, caring, and also dangerous... so.. don't forget that. Due to disastrous events, his mind was kept in a childlike state, so don't be surprised if he wants to color you a picture with crayons.
First being born into the world, he was mother-less. Arzt, his older brother, tried his best to nurture and care for his small sibling. Weak, struggling, and yet fighting.. the small boy managed to make it through living off of milk provided by Arzt, who had worked overtime to pay for it. He really never knew why, but the middle child, Kris, never liked him. He loved both brothers dearly all through his childhood years, and never really knew why Kris hated him. That all changed when their hometown was attacked. Bombs dropped and separated Kris from Arzt and Josef. All three made it out alive, but separately.
Josef is originally from Germany, but after finding out his powers, moved somewhere where he could put those powers to good use.
His unhappy history manifests into this villain like job now.

Other: Speaks German and English!
Last edited by doc . on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B00$t- Villain

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:41 am

Name: Jenny Rivers
Alias: Boost, typically spelled B00$t

Appearance: Jenny is a small, petite bostonian with a bright sparkle in her eye, a mischievous grin, and a short crop of auburn hair. Her villain costume consists of a pair of red high-top sneakers, black leggings with a yellow stripe, and a blue hoodie with her tag sprayed on it.

Powers: Vector Plates: Jenny can create what she calls "Boost Pads", glowing surfaces that accelerate anything that touches them in a certain direction. The acceleration is constant, regardless of the weight of the object, but only lasts a few seconds. She can place them at a max range of ten meters, and she can chain them together to increase the length of acceleration.

Weaknesses: Jenny can only place Boost Pads on solid surfaces. She can't use water, air, or aggregate surfaces like sand, gravel, or mulch. Additionally, she has to be touching the surface to create a Pad on it, and she can only accelerate objects along the plane of the surface.

History: Jenny was twelve when she stole her first car. She grew up an orphan on the streets of Boston, raised by a gang and famous for her ability to drive anything with wheels. When she was fourteen, her gang was hired on to steal an experimental transport designed for rapid-response operations. In the process, the vehicle crashed, dousing Jenny in experimental fuel and getting most of her gang arrested. When she woke up with superpowers, she realized that she could steal even more than cars now, and proceeded to do just that.
Last edited by InfectedHau on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:10 am

UGH the image keeps going away. I'll work on it later
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:04 pm

I'll have to update the front page as soon as I can. Ive been kinda swamped and haven't had time to get on the computer.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me