тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Postby MoonAero » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:07 am

username: MoonAero
sexuality: Heterosexual
power: Armored Skin; A genetic cross between her own epidermal DNA with fossilized prehistoric tortoises has allowed her skin to become extremely durable, although she is not completely invulnerable to extreme force. This does not affect the appearance of her skin.
personality: Navy is a very friendly person who is fun and easy to be around. Since arriving to The Town, she has had some trouble overcoming the loss of never seeing her 6 siblings or parents again. Being the second oldest of 7 children, she felt like a caretaker toward her entire family and is heartbroken that she may, and most likely will never, see any of them again. Navy was a police officer with martial arts training before her genetic mutations. Navy is well aware that people are often shocked when they find out that she is a police officer with hand-to-hand combat training since she looks more like a cheerleader or a dancer.
history: She is originally from a large family of six siblings. She was a police officer for three years. Thats all that she can remember.
how long has she been in The Town? New
Last edited by MoonAero on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:50 pm

@Moon
Accepted! I’ll add her to the list tomorrow when I’m not about to fall asleep :’)

@Stitchy
Sweet! Same thing, I’ll update the jobs list as soon as I can.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 am

oh heck res
    i might have 3-4 characters
    current concepts:
    - a dorky homosexual kid
      - powers will either be shapeshifting into either a porcupine or raccoon (undecided?) or he has animal-like abilities (prolly procupine or raccoon still) and using his powers causes him severe internal pain
    - an asexual female grump
      - power will be having a aura that can make others slightly happy/content with no effect towards her
    - a bi female who's p much just a pleasant soul
      - power will be that she can heal external injuries, but major injuries take her more effort and can exhaust her depending on the extent
    - a hetero trans-male who is just a goof and can figure out a way to make anyone smile
      - power will possibly be that he can breathe underwater, but gets lightheaded & dizzy after too long

username: imaginary
    name: Daevon Kendrick Judge
    sexuality: homosexual
    appearance: [x]
    power: He can shapeshift into a raccoon. However, it can only last for about 15 minutes and causes him severe internal pain. He also becomes extremely exhausted afterwards.
    personality: Daevon is honestly just a dork. He's
    history: He was born into a healthy family including his mother, father, sisters and brother. Their family was never all that wealthy - Daevon was taught by his eldest sister to pickpocket and steal from anything and everything they could get. Useful items were kept, while valuables were sold. He became a skilled thief - the best in his family. While he siblings worked in other fields, Daevon would spend his days wandering the streets, looking for things he could snag. His skills only increased as he grew older, but at sixteen, he was caught red-handed by a woman he attempted to steal the watch of. Turns out, this woman was part of an organization that took him into experimentation. He remembered every day of it. The pain and suffering they put him through. He prefers not to recall it, but the memories linger, along with the bitter resentment he holds for these scientists.
    how long have they been in The Town? about 1 mo.

name: Rowan Simone Verselis
    sexuality: asexual
    power: She has an aura created using electric pulses. The aura causes others to become slightly happy or content, but it doesn't affect her.
    > Gaia's power: Gaia, Rowan's cat, was experimented on as well to try to obtain an animal weapon of sorts. The cat can create friction with her paws, and the friction "ignites" her paws, burning whatever they touch.
    personality:
    history: Rowan's life initially began as an only child with her mother and father. However, when she was around nine or ten, her father was diagnosed with a late stage of spinal cancer. Her family couldn't afford the proper treatment for it, and instead bought a cheap, under-the-table version. It turned out to be toxic, killing Rowan's father faster than the cancer itself. After his death, her mother went into a state of mourning and grief and never recovered, turning to substances to clear her head of her pain. She began to ignore her daughter, forcing Rowan to fend for herself. She survived on food she could manage to collect, and the little money she had from come-and-go jobs. For ten years, she was essentially an orphan - seeing as her mother left her to die, she didn't exist to Rowan. She had long since stopped coming home, and would either find somewhere to stay (mostly for her cat) or would stay at a friend's house. Gaia, her cat who she had adopted when she was seventeen, developed some sort of illness which Rowan could neither nor pay for the cure of. As her cat's condition worsened, an organization approached Rowan with an offer to treat her cat if she would come with them. She had weighed the suspicion of this organization, but the chance they could help her animal outweighed the voice telling her not to trust them. She went with them, including her first experience with an airplane. These people turned out to be scientists who experimented on her - but she went along with it wordlessly, seeing as they did as they promised to help Gaia. Until they turned her into their own weapon. She's blocked her own concerns for herself, fulling with rage for what they did to an innocent animal - her animal.
    how long have they been in The Town? 3 yr.

name: Melanie Sarah Morgan
    sexuality: bisexual
    power: She can heal external injuries, but larger wounds cost her more energy and effort and can exhaust her depending on the extent. Her power has no affect on internal injuries or illnesses.
    personality:
    history:
    how long have they been in The Town? a few days

name: Sergei Sasha Petrov
    sexuality: heterosexual
    power: He can breathe in or under water, but longer durations of time (currently around 5 mins. - will improve with time & training) cause him to become dizzy and lightheaded. Too much time underwater will make him faint.
    personality:
    history:
    how long have they been in The Town? 1 yr.
Last edited by mongrel on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 pm

YAY FRIEND I LOVE THEM ALL. HURRY UP AND FINISH MY DUDE
the only one i have an issue with is the aura power? i dunno how scientists would do that ^^'
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:YAY FRIEND I LOVE THEM ALL. HURRY UP AND FINISH MY DUDE
the only one i have an issue with is the aura power? i dunno how scientists would do that ^^'

Maybe a subtle smell or electric pulse that emanates and makes people feel nice?
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:21 pm

maninkari wrote:
Silver Pandorica wrote:YAY FRIEND I LOVE THEM ALL. HURRY UP AND FINISH MY DUDE

Maybe a subtle smell or electric pulse that emanates and makes people feel nice?

Oh yeah, that could work. I like the electric pulse idea.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:34 pm

i could change it if it's too much a problem. ^^
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:37 am

imaginary wrote:
    i could change it if it's too much a problem. ^^

Nah, it can work. I just wanna make sure there’s a “scientific reason” behind it, haha.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:22 am

Quick question
Can we just skip to the lookout? Its been a couple days since we were supposed to leave.. and frankly I cant have TARS not doing anything but walking.. for more than fifteen minutes like that
I mean I expected more dialogue but.. it seems Alexis left and now..
I feel like no forward movement is going to happen
So! Until they get there I will not be posting for TARS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:24 am

I don't blame you. I know we are trying to get everyone caught up and together but ti has taken a good while.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me