/ / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: / / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Postby eff » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:09 am

i feel like esper is already a fairly quiet wolf, and having too many of the same personalities will cause conflict. like some rp's they put there female as sarcastic and dominating (..even if no female wolf is like that inrl because dominance-rules and such) and with a bunch of wolves like that it basically makes evryone argue and quit.
just saying out of experience
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:26 am

pippin. wrote:
      i feel like esper is already a fairly quiet wolf, and having too many of the same personalities will cause conflict. like some rp's they put there female as sarcastic and dominating (..even if no female wolf is like that inrl because dominance-rules and such) and with a bunch of wolves like that it basically makes evryone argue and quit.
      just saying out of experience

Yeah, I get what you mean. ;u; I just figured my female, Juniper, was pretty hyper and happy-go-lucky, so I'm not really up for creating another female like that, haha. What personality would you suggest then c: ? I'll take any suggestions! But I might just create another male. I might just introduce my character Phantasm into the role-play because I have fun role-playing him (you're probably familiar with his flirty personality from the other role-play!). c: I'm not sure yet!

Also, I'm not an expert on wolf behavior in real life, but in my role-plays I like to keep gender positions equal (: ! Although male wolves may be stronger than female wolves in real life, in my role-plays it's completely fine with me if there are female characters that are super dominant and have high ranks c: ! <3 I like role-playing out personalities in my characters/seeing which wolves have the best personalities to suit their roles (although I love describing physical traits of my characters too!) rather than focusing solely on how wolves actually live in the wild with which gender is stronger/more dominant/etc.. I do like basing my animal role-plays off of what actually happens in the wild, but I also love developing characters in role-plays- whether they be animals or not- because they're like stories to me <3 !! (I love to write c: !) 'Just bringing this up!! <3 <3
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:32 am

haha i get it, i just mean like the super-realistic rp's where people do it. xp
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hurricane // wolves // discussion - started! 2nd update

Postby eff » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:05 am

Miko is the previous beta of another pack, yet has now transitioned with his friend, Phantasm to Lightning Pack. Since he was previously fairly dominant, he cannot stand some wolves, like Cain. Other than his small hatred for the male, he is a goofy and flirty male like his brother Marco.

He was raised with six of his other brothers; Oscar, Marco, Oliver, Isaac, Roman and his sister Rowan. Isaac now owns his old territory, and from there he was chased away by his now deceased father away. He went to a pack where he met Tas, and after a natural disaster, he arrived at Lightning Pack.

His pelt is white and drifts down into a browny-tawny color. He is very large, weighing the maximum amount for a strong wolf, and is visibly bulkier than other wolves, which landed him the original beta in his old pack.

cba to form tbh }

eff

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:40 am

Res for male Subordinate in Thunder Pack and female Omega in Lightning Pack. I'm on mobile rn so I can't make their forms
    Last edited by lxxtus on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
    lxxtus

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

// phantasm - subordinate of lightning pack

Postby Horse » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:09 am

╔════════════════════════════════╗
      phantasm - tas - male - bi - lightning pack - sub. - mysterious - charming - unpredictable

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Phantasm- at first glance, this fella might look like he has it all- the looks, the charm, a good attitude... Sure, he might
      have all that, but he is quite a complex character. He'll flatter you with compliments, flash you a smile- or a wink if
      you're lucky, and attempt to drown you in awe with his good looks. He'd be the perfect prince for any lucky wolf who
      happens to steal his heart if that wolf didn't know him, well, on the inside. Phantasm will snap at anything that bothers
      him, unleashing a demonic realm of anger and rage hidden inside of him; he can turn on even the closest of his friends
      within a second. It's not uncommon for him to leave his den at midnight to get revenge on his foes when they are fast
      asleep- he doesn't play fair. If he is feeling down, he will refuse to talk to and will ignore everyone around him as if he
      is cold as stone. It's like life is a game to him. Can you trust him? He's like a demon that wants to lure in anyone around
      him- for pure entertainment. You shouldn't trust him unless you feel that you are the one who can exorcise his demons
      because he does have a pulse. He has some heart inside of him. There's just something that might be blocking it...

Tas is a heavy wolf, quite like his brother- Zirconium- although he isn't extremely muscular. The four-year-old male has
      a long scar running down his chest, but it is barely visible because of his incredibly thick fur.

is that a pulse i feel?
            crush - miko ; mate - none; offspring - none
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Horse

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Horse » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:10 am

Miko is accepted! <3

PaleLotus wrote:Red for male Subordinate in Thunder Pack and female Omega in Lightning Pack. I'm on mobile rn so I can't make their forms

Ok!

I'll try to get a post up later, guys! I'm a bit busy at the moment <3 !
    Horse

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby eff » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:17 am

im just never busy
    so sad ;-;
    eff

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Horse » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:21 am

If you want you can leave a post up for Phantasm! I can respond when I get back, whether it be later tonight or tomorrow c: ! I'm just going out soon! <3
    Horse

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 pm

*peeps in*

>;3 Caine is gonna stirr up so much dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, who would be the best personality paired male for Esper?

╔══════════════════════════════╗
    ~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
    ╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
    . Sensitive heart.
    .Gentle Soul.
    .She/Her.
    .Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets