Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Characters & Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Secrets of the Faerie Kingdom (Characters & Discussion)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:36 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Heirs can be any gender, I don't have anything specific in mind.

Yes, solidarity is like brotherhood - unity.

And that power seems okay to me, and history is fine to be similar, I don't think any of the Entities would have too much difference in their histories anyway.

XD cool

:thumbup:

Nice. I'm assuming they're all accepted aside from An.

Edit:
An is almost done.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:10 am

Yep - I'll update the character list shortly!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:01 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Yep - I'll update the character list shortly!

:thumbup:
Cool

I really hope more people will join.
This is such a cool concept.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silver Guard- Valyra Stardust

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:15 pm

Valyra Stardust | 340, appears 45 | Female | Faerie
Sexuality: Homosexual
Pronouns: She/Her
Role: Silver Guard, Wielder of the Cosmic Claymore
Appearance: Valyra's sharp, hawklike face is permanently set in a severe expression, giving anyone who doesn't know her the impression that she's irritated at something. She has a thickset, muscular build, and stands a great deal taller than both most humans and faeries, at a lofty 6'5". Her slate-gray hair is usually tied in a simple ponytail, and her eyes are a deep blue flecked with silver. She has four wings, sleek, angular affairs almost more reminiscent of the fins of some sea creature. She's never seen outside of her Silver Guard armor, though she has notably foregone sleeves to give her muscular arms more room.

Personality: Valyra's gruff exterior belies an equally gruff interior. She cares little for the niceties and intricacies of fae etiquette, and generally says exactly what she means, even when doing so may not be the best move politically. She often prefers the direct approach, and while her tendency to make decisions much faster than most people often leads them to think she's reckless, she simply prefers not to waste time thinking about eventualities that might not happen. She's confident in her ability to handle any unexpected problems, so in her mind there's no sense worrying about any of it. Despite all her rough edges, she's actually fairly easy to get along with, and surprisingly open minded. She doesn't see any reason to distrust outsiders, if they cause problems then it's easy enough to handle them.

Bio: Valyra was a warrior long before she was a member of the Silver Guard. A veteran of the last war, she spent her time since roaming the forest, honing and perfecting her skills as a swordswoman, and while she didn't join the Guard until much later in her life her skills are no more diminished for it. While she is unwavering in her defense of the Silver Tree, there are those that whisper she joined simply to further refine her swordcraft, and such whispers aren't helped by her general laid-back attitude towards her more ceremonial duties.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:48 pm

Phew, finally got personality for An done, so their whole form is done.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Entity of Darkess-Apathy: Idana Kyriae

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:29 pm

Idana Kyriae| 900 | Agender | Entity of Darkness
Sexuality: Asexual
Pronouns: Any, typically she/her
Role: Entity of Apathy
Appearance: Everything about Idana is gray. Her slate-gray hair hangs about her face in an unkempt tangle, her ash-gray skin seems weirdly static, as though light simply doesn't reflect off of it, and her iron-gray eyes are flat and dull, with no irises or pupils to be seen. Her clothing is all gray as well, tattered rags that seem to have been picked because they were the closest things to hand. Its hard to say what her true height is, because she's pretty much always slouched over, standing or sitting. Her slight frame and general washed-out appearance make it very easy for her to blend into the background, and it's often very easy for people to forget she's there.

Personality: Idana, somewhat predictably perhaps, doesn't care. About anything. There's nothing she likes, nothing she dislikes, nothing she desires or wants or dreams. Even her gender is something projected onto her by others, she doesn't mind what people call her. She has no friends, and while her enemies are many it's most certainly a one-way relationship. She stays with the other Entities purely because that's where she already was, if they ever decided to leave her behind she wouldn't bat an eye. Every decision she makes is based on what's most convenient for her at the moment, with very little regard for the consequences of her actions.

Bio: Much like the other Entities, Idana was simply brought into existence one day. Unlike the others, she never knew her purpose. It's debatable if she even had any to begin with. She joined the enchantress because she was asked, she followed the others because there wasn't a reason not to. She didn't really mind being sealed in the tree, but now that she's waking up she'll probably just do what she's always done: whatever's most convenient
Idana's powers drain the life out of the world around her; color, feeling, and even emotion are all muted and gray in her presence. A strong will can keep the effect at bay for a time, but those who spend too long around her eventually waste away to nothing, unable to care enough to even feed themselves. Her aura also dulls the potency of magic, even causing some spells to fizzle outright. While she can control the size of her aura, she cannot (or doesn't care to) choose who it affects, making her almost as much a danger to her allies as her enemies.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:57 pm

Res for a human, entity of destruction, maybe one of the virtues or a silver guard (undecided).
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ienrir » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:21 pm

Ashra Nightthorn | 130 years | Female | Faerie
Sexuality: Pan
Pronouns: She/her
Role: Virtue of Knowledge
Appearance: Ashra stands shorter than most, her slight frame showing a life of very little heavy labour. There is a softness to her features; rounded jaw, wide nose and full cheeks all framed by a mane of coarse, black curls. Her skin is a deep brown with doe-like eyes, dark circles betraying many sleepless nights. Ashra's fashion sense gives the impression of someone rolling out of bed and blindly fumbling for the nearest clothes; often boasting mismatched socks, clashing patterns or blotches of ink at her sleeves. Her wings open to an impressive span, iridescent purple wedges reminiscent of a dragonfly's.

Personality:
Ashra regards the world with insatiable curiosity, often slipping into conversations she had no business overhearing. Her mind whirls with questions, leaving her voice to trail off mid conversation as she chases her train of thought. Those who exchange words with her may find themselves lost in a loosely related web of facts, or softly pressed for information. While warm, she seems to miss a few social beats, more accustomed to the company of books and scrolls. A curator of puzzles and riddles, she approaches problems with creative ingenuity, her soft-spoken wisdom revealing a depth that surprises those fortunate enough to weather her absent-minded ramblings.

Power: Ashra walks in other Fairies' minds as they sleep, able to observe or mildly manipulate their dreams. She refers to an extensively annotated journal to decipher symbols that may reveal their, past, present and inner desires. Though her magic is volatile, often leaving her with little choice who's dream she visits, and leaving her own sleep feeling restless.

Bio: Ashra belongs to a long line of faerie known to tend to the Silver Tree, though her magic was not so inclined to grant her a green thumb. From a young age she found herself questioning the workings of the world she lived in, burying herself in trinkets and scrolls that detailed a rich history of mystery and magic. Though her hobbies left her with little time for building friendships, she found comfort passing through others dreams. In exchange for what knowledge they might wish to share, she'd offer to ease nightmares, grant them comforts, or decipher the meanings of their dreamscapes.
ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:10 pm

@SpiritStar - Thank you! I hope more people join as well!

@InfectedHau & ienrir - Both accepted!

@everyone - I added a little extra to the Roleplay Information post, regarding aging. I'll copy and paste it here, the general gist is "don't think too hard" lol

Faeries age physically slower than humans after turning 13. They become the equivalent of 18 at 50 years, and then after that, seem to physically age slower. There's no specific rate or rigid specificity to stick to - just don't think about it too hard lol.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:18 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:@SpiritStar - Thank you! I hope more people join as well!

@everyone - I added a little extra to the Roleplay Information post, regarding aging. I'll copy and paste it here, the general gist is "don't think too hard" lol

Faeries age physically slower than humans after turning 13. They become the equivalent of 18 at 50 years, and then after that, seem to physically age slower. There's no specific rate or rigid specificity to stick to - just don't think about it too hard lol.

XD welcome

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
I wasn't thinking too hard about it. XD

Whoops. Were we supposed to put magic in our forms?
Nova is either going to have healing magic or empathy (Idk if either of those makes sense for Solidarity. Also, for Empathy, I mean the magical power, not the every day thing all humans are supposed to have.)

I'll have to figure something out for Zenna (did her dad's form say what his magic is?)

Then An just has like... I want to give them darkness but that's bad magic...so wind magic maybe since their eyes are gray?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me