โ˜ฝ โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ ( forms + discussion )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

kennedy, the red pine medic

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:24 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐—œโœ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟโŸ ๐—œโœ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
name. Kennedy Jane mac Cรบ Uladh. most simply call her Kennedy, but she does
not mind the nickname "Mac". age. twenty-nine. gender. cisfemale, she/her.
sexuality. bisexual. species. born werewolf. pack + rank. red pine medic.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ x๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™„๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡โŸ x๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™„๐™‘๐™€.
x โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Kennedy mac Cรบ Uladh is originally of Scottish descent, if it isn't already glaringly obvious from
xthe mouthful of a last name. She is only slightly smug about being able to trace her bloodline all the
xway back to the 1700s, when her ancestors first crossed the Atlantic, and it has little to do with the
xScottishness itself: xit is more of a kin thing. xFamily legend xhas it that it wasn'tx long after their
xarrival to the x"New World" that xthe wolf entered xthe bloodline. xAnd they've been wolves since.
xHowever, xKennedy is only xfirst generation Red Pine.x She was born instead on the mac Cรบ Uladh
x โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐—œโœ๐—  ๐—” ๐—›๐—จ๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐——xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—œ๐— .
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
family xranch inx Saskatchewan, xwhere xshe xlived
together with her extended family, xwho formed the
Cรบ Uladh Pack. xKennedy had been xtraining to take
over her parents' veterinary practice since she was
old enough to walk, and wasn't far from completing
her studies at the age of twenty-three. That's when
the xlapses began. xIt seemed benign xenough in the
beginning, she would shift and lose a couple minutes
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ-๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ.
of time, xconvinced xthat her xattention had simply
wandered. xOver the following months, xthe lapses
grew longer, xuntil she would come xto in places she
didn't recognize. Her family would xtell her that she
had looked at them as if they were strangers. Then
she butchered one of the horses, only to wake with
no memory of it. xThe way her family looked at her
after it, xshe had xnever seen xfearx likexthat on a
face before. xShe thought they would offer to help,
x๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ x๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’ x๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ x๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž x๐™„๐™‰ x๐˜ผ๐™Žx ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ x๐™‹๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š x๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™€๐™Ž.
xto find a cure to whatever was plaguing her mind, but they asked her to leave. They said she was
xa danger to the children, and Kennedy believed them. xFor the first time in her life, she left her
xfamily home, xwandering from town to town, xpack to pack, xtrying to maintain control through
xwillpower alone, then disappearing when she caught herself losing time again. xThe former medic
xof Red Pine might have saved her life: xshe was the first to help Kennedy instead of fearing what
xshe might do. They discovered that a decoction of herbs, taken daily, kept her in control. She has
xnot had a lapse in five years. xKennedy chose to stay with the pack, and was taken in as a trainee
xby the medic. xFollowing her mentor's retirement a year ago, she became the official medic. x//
xKennedyx is xwarm, xbut xnot xcoddling โ€” xcaring, xbut xassertive. xA xbeliever in xtough love.
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

isengrim, the black sky leader

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:25 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’…. ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’š.
name. isengrim hauswirth. most people call him "grim", albeit his family called
him "izzy" when he was young. xage. thirty-three. gender. cismale, he/him.
sexuality. straight. species. born werewolf. pack + rank. black sky leader.
x ๐‘ฐ x๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ x๐‘ฐ๐‘ป x๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐’€! xxx ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ตโœ๐‘ป x๐‘ฐ๐‘ป x๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ป?
xIsengrim was born during the years that Black Sky's future seemed certain. Life was stable, in spite
xof struggles xover territory with xthe other packs of the lake. xHis parents were xwell-established
xamong the ranks, both of them not far away from the position of leader. In his teens, Isengrim was
x an xambitious young man, xtraining to become a patroller and xraised with the hopes of rising into
xleadership. xDetermined and boastful, yet not entirely without reason.x He was a strong fighter, a
xtalented patroller, xand rather intimidating by xtowering over many of his peers at a height of six
๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ตโœ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป?
feet and five inches. Isengrim was only twenty-seven
when he was promoted to the rank of general. Nearly
immediately, he began to push for a more aggressive
campaign to secure their territory, xa shift from the
defensive xto the offensive. xYet he was xknown as a
friendly and bright man among the pack, especially
his friends and family. But his aggression as general
came with a price. xTwo years ago, not long before
๐’•๐’ x๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† x๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’† x๐’๐’‡ x๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’….
Red Pine's departure, the camp was awoken by the
flames engulfing his family's home, with his parents
and sister barred inside. It was pure chance that he
had been gone that night, xunexpectedly pulled into
a patrol to xtake the place of an ill man. xThe sight
had xsent him into xan unthinking frenzy, xplunging
his arms into the fire covering the front door in an
attempt to free his family, but he was too late. The
death xof xhis family xleft xhim with xa permanent
x๐‘ฐ x๐’…๐’๐’โœ๐’• x๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… x๐’‚ x๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† x๐’•๐’ x๐’ˆ๐’โŸ x๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ x๐‘ฐ x๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† x๐’–๐’‘ x๐’•๐’‰๐’† x๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’•.
xreminder in the form of gnarled scarring covering his entire right arm, and parts of his chest and
xneck. Sometimes it still aches like a fresh wound. xDuring his recovery, the old leader of Black Sky
xpassed, and he was promoted to leader due to his rank as second-in-command. xBut had the pack
xknown xthe xpsychological scars xthe loss of his xfamily would leave on him, xthis would xhave been
xunlikely. xHe has become tempestuous and self-loathing, xbearing immense guilt over simply having
xlived. It is clear that he is not stable, mentally or emotionally, but he tries to put up a decent front
xout of shame. This was easier in peace time, xbut now that Red Pine has returned, he feels like he
xis spiraling out of control. He knows that he is weak, and fears for his pack in the face of a war.
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ฝ โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ ( forms + discussion )

Postby bigwig. » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:28 pm

isengrim is accepted; as for leo I will pm you to discuss further ^^'
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ฝ โ”€โ”€ emory collette (red pine hunter captain)

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:55 am

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
Like the big sister of the group, sheโ€™s quick to bite back at anyone
who torments them. Her fiery energy only really comes out when
sheโ€™s being tested or criticized โ€” another fault of her pride. She
has a softer energy towards her friends, filled with loving protec
tion and genuine affection. She likes proving her loyalty through

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
____๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐
๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ & ๐ˆ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
gift giving. Her gentle energy towards her friends is far different
than her work mode, and she will gladly sit with them for hours
if and when they need it. It takes a certain person to make her
feel like a young girl again, but that side of her still lays within.

โ€™x๐ˆ ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆโ€™๐Œ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐ข. emory collette ๐ข๐ข. 28 years old ๐ข๐ข๐ข. cisfemale (she/her) ๐ข๐ฏ. red pine hunter captain ๐ฏ. demi-
bisexualโ€™x๐ฏ๐ข. 5โ€™4 (162cm)โ€™x๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. golden blonde hair and mid-back lengthโ€™x๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. forest green
eyes โ€™x๐ข๐ฑ. fragrance is a mix of amber, bamboo, jasmine, and patchouliโ€™x๐ฑ. florence pugh
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐–, & ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆโ€™๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„

Emory could be looked at as a person one
would expect to understand easily, but she
has more layers than she openly portrays.
She carries more of a laid-back sort of ene
rgy upon first glances โ€” the type that feels
like sheโ€™s mindful and constantly observing.
Sheโ€™s keen, like the eyes of a hawk, & be
cause she prefers acts over talk, it often
feels like people can get away with a lot
around her. However, Emory certainly has
a โ€œdonโ€™t test meโ€ energy to her โ€” she do
esnโ€™t like to be underestimated. She likes

๐ˆโ€™๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ ๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐„
to play the game fair, and getting a good grasp at the attitudes of those around her helps her decide what
to let go and what to keep in mind. However, the rule of โ€œthree strikes, youโ€™re outโ€ doesnโ€™t always apply
to her; it all depends on the context of the situation. Generally, Emory doesnโ€™t have an incredibly intimid
ating energy to her. Sheโ€™s not overly boisterous or energetic, but she loves to share a good laugh & spend
quality time with those she gets along with. Sheโ€™s confident in the way she handles things, even when she
isnโ€™t mentally as sure as she seems. Emory isnโ€™t shy of emotions, but she doesnโ€™t enjoy expressing her ow
n because she doesnโ€™t even often come to terms with them herself. Her inner pride is her biggest enemy,
and she battles with the constant feeling of needing to prove herself. Engaging in a social setting (especi
ally with familiar faces) helps keep her active, although she certainly cannot stay out for hours at a time.

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:00 am

res background + xtra
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:46 am

New medic is up! Please let me know if I need to change anything. :>

edit; I forgot to mention, but you can mark me down as khyi if my current username is challenging! haha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:53 pm

Kennedy and Emory are accepted! we have 2 female characters both with masculine names lmao
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me