.* --- ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฎ (๐™™+๐™›) --- *.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โŠฐ โœง โ”€ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ

Postby Echoflame17 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:42 am

image credit | form credit
โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌ

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ name : blackstar
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” black - for the large black patches on her fur
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” poppy - for her love of nature
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” star - typical suffix for the clan leader
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ gender : molly.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ age : 39 moons.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ rank : leader of valeclan
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ lives : 8/9
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ desired rank : achieved.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ previous ranks : kit, apprentice, warrior, deputy.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ scent : poppy and -
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ appearance : blackstar is... a relatively fluffy and long-furred tortoiseshell molly, with larger black and gingerish brown areas. the right side of her face is mostly black with a few visible white splotches around her bright leafy green eye whilst the left side of her face is mostly a gingerish brown colour with black patches around her other green eye. coming from her cheeks are very long and regal white whiskers. she has a single white splash on her chest. she had a black nose and black paw pads with pale pink patches here and there.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ personality short : blackstar is... honest, hardworking, judgemental, stern, stubborn, mysterious, level-headed, adaptable, family-orientated, flirty, natural leader, self-assured, cunning, intuitive, loyal, independent, stubborn
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ personality long : blackstar ... may come across as a rather stubborn, intimidating, judgemental, and a stern leader on first impressions, for she has a way of intimidating newcomers with just the way she stands, something she learned from her mother. however underneath all of that, inside lies a very caring, co-operative, and family-orientated molly, who is hardworking and was born to be the leader. Blackstar is an adaptable molly, doing her very best to make the clan adaptable as well, but that can prove to be difficult with certain cats. she is a highly independent leader, who likes to do things for herself, and will sometimes jump into sending those on patrol, even if it is cindermist's job to do so. she is incredibly self-assured, not to the extent of being a show-off or high on her horse, but to a reasonably acceptable level, something which she hopes the apprentices and kits look up to. she is often level-headed, rarely snapping in serious situations, but will snap in order to get a cat or the clan's attention if they are panicking. in situations where the clan panics her cunning intuitive side is clearly displayed as she works around the clock to protect her clan.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ likes : watching her clan from above, seeing her clan well, hunting, kits, training apprentices, being with family or close friends, sunbathing, being independent.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ dislikes : snarky know it all apprentice/warriors. rudeness, those who panic over nothing, thunderstorms
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ fears : thunderstorms, watching her clan fail, her mate leaving her, her own kits dying
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ quirks : her tail when fed up or seriously thinking about something, can become fluffed up, whilst the rest of her fur stays flat.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ sexuality : biromantic - questioning perhaps?
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ attracted to : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ crushing on : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ mate : yes, she would love to have someone she can lean on at night, and share her den with.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ preferences : handsome/pretty, bags of personality, lets her be independent but is dependent on her, funny, anyone to bring out her slightly more cheeky and flirtatious side, but most importantly, someone who is undying loyal.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ kits : she would like one or two, not many but enough to have her own family.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ mother : Maplebranch
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ father : Leopardears
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ sister : Robinsplash mother to meadowkit, hopekit and speckledpaw
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ brother : none - open?
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ otherkin : meadowkit (niece) hopekit (niece) speckledpaw (niece) open?
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ history : born to the small tortoiseshell and flirtatious maplebranch, and the hard-working and gentle leopardears, black-kit was brought up on all the love her parents had to offer, which was a lot! the clan had at first worried when maplebranch fell pregnant as the molly had never really been able to stick to one thing for long, whether it be a hobby, friendship, or romance, but the romance between her and leopardears appeared to be one that would last a long time, and that it did. she was born alongside her sister robinkit, who was more of a ginger tortoiseshell molly, than a black tortoiseshell molly like blackkit. as a kit, black-kit showed signs of independence way before her sister, often sneaking after her father when he left the nursery and pouncing on him when he did not expect it, or trying to copy the apprentices as they practiced their hunting crouches. all the while poor maplebranch would be panicking in the nursery about her daughter's whereabouts. โŠฐ โœง โŠฑ as an apprentice, blackpaw excelled in her training, becoming a warrior two moons before her sister did. most of blackpaw's free time was dedicated to helping her sister, who at first was eager to be helped and was beginning to improve, but not long after that, her sister's willingness to do extra training with blackpaw, and her performance in her training with her mentor, stonestripe, rapidly fell. blackpaw knew something was wrong and eventually undercovered that robinkit was meeting with a rouge, named spikey. furious, blackpaw ordered robinpaw back to camp, almost dragging her, and told spikey to never step foot on the territory again. the two siblings fell out, and blackpaw refused to talk to her sister for the next two moons, training harder than ever to receive her warrior name.โŠฐ โœง โŠฑ three moons after blackpaw had become blackpoppy, her sister, now robinsplash, reviled to her that she was expecting spikey's kits.the two sisters had rarely talked since that time robinsplash was discovered with the rouge, however, blackpoppy could not sit by and watch her sister deal with pregnancy by herself, especially not since their father was going deaf and their mother had been put in the elder's den with a broken leg that would never heal. blackpoppy went in search of spikey and brought him back to the clan to be with his mate. a few moons passed and their gorgeous kit was born, a small tortoiseshell with incredibly spikey fur, which they named meadowkit. however, meadowkit was weak and did not last the night. distraught, robinsplash barely ate anything, whilst spikey kept her company all the time. seeing the two together, blackpoppy felt terrible for causing her sister so much heartbreak as apprentices and the three became steadfast friends. once blackpoppy was 28 moons old, robinsplash announced her and spikey were once again expecting kits, however, this was be once again, a hard time as their one kit, hopekit, was stillborn.โŠฐ โœง โŠฑ not long after blackpoppy had become the deputy at 33 moons, robinsplash was once again pregnant, and this time their kit survived to be an apprentice, speckledpaw. blackpoppy had begged the leader to let her train her sisters kit, which she was eventually granted. speckledpaw and blackpoppy had an amazing relationship and blackpoppy even began to see her apprentice as a daughter as well as a niece. life was brilliant. but that was about to change, speckledpaw was dragged back to the camp by a fellow apprentice, her body cold and lifeless. speckledpaw had slipped on the rocks during a thunderstorm and fell to her death, why she was out during a thunderstorm no one knows. unable to take the pain of losing his third kit, spikey left robinsplash and the clan, never to return. distraught, her sister eventually died, of a broken heart so they believe, from losing her only living kit and mate. and blackpoppy was left with just the company of her mother.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .* --- ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฎ (๐™™+๐™›) --- *.

Postby Echoflame17 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:43 am

โŠฐ โœง โ”€ res valeclan warrior - otterspring - she
Last edited by Echoflame17 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.* --- TWILIGHTSTAR OF RIDGECLAN--- *.

Postby cicardia » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:31 pm

Image.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐’๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ
๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐†, ๐๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐’๐Ž๐๐†
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
twilightstar, leader of ridgeclan โ˜… 59 moons old, 7 lives left โ˜… cismale, pansexual/panromantic : mate or crush open! โ˜… a massive fluffy grey tom with deep blue eyes โ˜… vc - luke evans โ˜… reserved, selfless, set in his ways, stubborn, empathetic to a fault โ˜… believes the clans need to keep their independence, but isn't certain that's plausible. hopes the prophecy cats can find both clans land where their ways of life can still remain intact.
the eldest son of the leader before him, twilightstar's destiny seemed to be set before the tom had the chance to make his own way in life. he's always assumed that he was meant for greatness and twilightstar has focused on his duty to his clan, rather than his own desires at heart. in truth, the tom is quite a lonely soul, afraid to draw too close to any one cat for the sake of favoritism or attachment, but its begun to gnaw at the tom's very soul. he craves companionship and lately, as the clans have begun to crumble, he realizes just how alone he is, but twilightstar really has no one to blame for that but himself. he wants to have someone close, but he's terrified of what that would require of both of them. loyal, with undying determination, and a stubborn streak unlike anything you could fathom, twilightstar is certain the clans will pull through the obstacles they face. he's willing to do anything it takes to ensure that there are future generations of valeclan and ridgeclan who speak proudly of the cats that made their futures possible.
twilightstar's youth was surrounded by tragedy. he was the only kit of his litter, but his parents went on to have numerous litters afterward. however, only one of his siblings out of seven still walk among the living - and both of their parents have long since joined the stars. his little sister is sickly, blind, and he fears that her time with the clan is nearing its end. once she's gone, he will be the last of his bloodline. his sister is closest and only friend. it's hard to picture life without her, but twilightstar has no choice: or he's going to wither when the inevitable comes to pass.
Last edited by cicardia on Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me