apeiron ,, talks

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby gunthyr » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:07 am

yongha "clement" han, known as clement or clem, is a twenty-nine year old cismale (he/him). he’s biromantic bisexual, with truly few limits on his preferences. a little limitless with the debauchery he’s involved in, too. clem is 191 cm tall (6’3”), built athletically and very routinely cares for his body which was mostly primed during his time in the military, serving since he was seventeen years old. he also has quite a few scars, even on his hands, as well as some severe nerve damage that intervenes with his ability to feel much pain. however, he has very few body mods. one of them includes a small tattoo of a pair of wings on the nape of his neck.
    — god this is a wip bc i wasted too much time looking for a gif but this man is an utter brute. likes having authority but not being ruled by anything either. stubborn, unyielding and dauntless- with a spirit that’s impossible to break. he’s perhaps chewed through multiple drill sergeants in his time. despite having the ability on the field, he sat very comfortably in his position as sergeant with his own squad to look over. anyways, man does not listen to direct orders; truly has a mind of his own, and for a taste of smug, sweet victory, he’ll get the job done- just. his way, or the highway. nonetheless, loyal, hardworking… and self indulgent in doing whatever the hell he wants
Last edited by gunthyr on Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gunthyr » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:08 am

winter min, his korean name being “hari” , but strictly only reserved for the espec
    ially loved ones. otherwise, he goes strictly by hari, dislikes nicknames. winter is t
    wenty-four years old, believed to be grayromantic graysexual, with extremely pick
    y tastes. hard to please, even harder to get close to. winter is 180 cm tall (5’11”),
    on the leaner and toned side, and quite particular and careful about his appearanc
    e. dislikes the idea of ‘bulking up’ much
    — graceful and frigid, winter’s a cold beauty, holds himself as prettily and vainly as
    an ice prince. winter’s quite judgemental, often decides whether he’ll like someon
    e or not within the first few seconds of knowing them. getting into winter’s good gr
    aces is exceedingly hard , and attracting his interest is even harder. he's aloof, unli
    kely to pay mind to your existence if he's already decided he has no interest in you
    — cold to the point of cruelty, winter is a pretty but sharp-tongued young man. wh
    ile he dislikes being mouthy (and likewise hates brattiness), he’s quick to serve ill-
    tempered comments and tear down someone’s confidence . not one to raise his to
    ne or be seen with a single hair out of place.
    — vain & possessive to a fault beyond just caring for appearances. depending on w
    hat suits his mood, he toys with people as he sees fit;; whats his is his until he no l
    onger needs them , which is when he’ll toss them out. winter’s quite manipulative
    when he wants something.
    — however perhaps not entirely cold to the bone, winter's icy attitude is capable o
    f thawing, although perhaps only for one person or a few at a time. winter’s ice ca
    n melt, truly melt, in the right hands. you’ll come to find that winter’s a passionat
    e lover, like flowers found sprouting in a patch of melted snow. he’d be quite eage
    r for a lover’s warmth, in fact perhaps even a little obsessive;; once he finds them,
    his love is irreplaceable. he’d trade the world and more, sacrifice anyone and any
    thing. of course, this also means he expects the same devotion- unrealistic? maybe
    — of course, there's a bit of haughtiness with his love, too. he can be jealous or ev
    en shy (after all,,, what happens when a vain creature like winter simply wants to
    melt into someone else’s touch? it’s corny, if you asked him now), but truly he just
    wants his lover all to himself. he hates sharing with the world what he prizes most
    — but, likewise, wants to be prized. wants to be adored (by his lover). not worship
    ped (not that he'd mind that, but he's attracted to those with a mind of their own)
    but be more than enough to keep his lover’s eyes on only him. as mentioned befor
    e- possessive, beautiful, and unwilling to compromise on the principles he loves by
    — basically, if you love him, you better be obsessed like he is.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: apeiron ,, talks

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:17 pm

Hey everyone,
    most of the forms are now finished, so I thought I'd ask for opinions on how we pair up our characters before starting. Would you prefer choosing yourself or having them paired off randomly?

@gunthyr,
    Let me know which of your characters has what role, so I can add Winter and Clement to the front page! :]
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:26 pm

im thinking probably random pairings? Especially since im hopeless at making a decision sometimes haha
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:14 am

i’m fine with random cx
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gunthyr » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:28 am

@drog
    oh my bad! i forgot to put that in but clement is the beta, winter is my ward!!
    i'm fine with whatever you guys choose for pairings! @mtuan and i wanted to test out winter and leo but i'll go with the flow

i'll have clement actually finished tonight, yesterday was just a little hectic as saturdays usually are :')
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:45 am

Here are our pairs! Please let me know if something doesn't work, and we can try shuffling things around

clement -- leo
    mercer -- laeyra
    tobias -- evangelina
    indiana -- nicole
    sasha -- winter
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mtuan, » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:02 am

hi,,, i have awoken @art teehee, good luck to clem, leo's paired with the beta and all he can think about is the cute boy who's also just arrived 😭

anyway, idk we all doin this anymore, but open to rs!

and where are are starting? just so i have an idea for the first post lol
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:52 pm

I'm working on my starters now, and I'm thinking we'll be starting a couple days after the arrival of the newbies into town, so the pack's had time to locate them, give the members their assignments, and have them come up with a plan on how to approach their wards haha

Feel free to hmu as well if you want to chat about relationships/plan something in advance!
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:42 pm

it’s going to be quite interesting to see how poor sasha will deal with winter’s frostiness cx

also i’m totally open for relations with my beans, both are open for everything but love though that can come later as a more slow burn [especially for eva since she’s still dealing with a break up, but sasha can be wooed easier]
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me