We Protect Our City (werewolf rp )discussion and sign-up

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: We Protect Our City (werewolf rp )discussion and sign-u

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:38 am

Forms undone, will finish them sometime later

Question: What were the gamma and deltas roles? third in command?, healers?, healer trainers? or what?

Appearance:
small 160 cm female, with short light blonde hair, and a dark long fringe. She has very bright blue eyes and long black "natural" eyeliners.

Wolf form is cream white, with unique dark ears, and tail tip and she has a dark back with few stripe-like markings.

Name; Luzia Barton
Wolf name: Black Ear or Blacky
Gender; Genderfluid
Age; 18 years
Pack: Dark moon pack

Relationships
Mother: Xandra Barton (Siria)
Father: Malwin Thornton(Ginnel)
Sisters: Stina Thornton (Storm) - half
Brothers: none
Other kins: Bianka Thornton (Stripe) - cousin, Clayton Thornton (Gunnel), Osmond Thornton (Lane) - uncles

Personality; She is always a tomboy, and likes to play fighting and harsh boy-like games. She is never being clothes freak and puts on whatever she feels like. She always felt more comfortable with boys than girls, and she didn't have many female friends. She was bullied when she was much younger, but it never got to bother her. She likes sports and does self-defense. She never got to know her biological father, or knowed her kin from the Black Dawn pack. She has a difficult relationship with her mother, as she wants her to be "normal".
Sexuality: Demi-lesbian
Crush; open
Mate; none yet
Offsprings; none yet, unsure if wants or not.

History: She was born in the Dark Moon pack, to a (), but she never got to meet her father who was not from the pack and her mother didn't want to talk about him. She or her mother were not omegas, but either of them was frowned upon. She was bullied as a young child and her mother was underrated by their packmates, likely because some of them knowed something she never didn't about her father. She took an interest in herbs and medicines, not only to prove herself to the pack, but she liked it as well.

Appearance:
She is 161 cm female, with shoulder long messy "unevenly cut" light honey blonde hair, and long "half parting" bangs. She has heterochromia eyes one being bright amber and one being bright blue. She usually covers her amber eyes under her long fringe.

Wolf form is messy-haired pure white, with a long furry tail.

Name; Stina Thornton
Wolf name: Wild Storm or Wild
Gender; female
Age; 22 years
Pack: Black Dawn pack

Relationships
Mother: Marietta Presley (Cinder)
Father: Malwin Thornton (Ginnel)
Sisters: Luzia Barton (Black ear) - half, Bianka Thorton (Stripe) - half
Other kins: Clayton & Osmond Thornton - uncles.

Personality; She is always very diva and thinks of herself a little too much, she is knowed to be a bully when younger and she does some nasty things to others. She is rather stubborn and unpatient to think before she acts and if she loses her interest in thing, she will show it. She doesn't get along with many people because of her rather questionable character. She is very close friends with Bianka.
Sexuality: Very A at the moment, but may change if she meets the right one.
Crush; open
Mate; not so interested at the moment
Offsprings; none

History: She was born in the Black Dawn pack, from a polygamous family as her mother was actually in a relationship with the three brothers and had a child with all of them. Thought her father had a side relationship with a female from the Dark Moon pack as well. She never got to meet or know her possible half-sister in the Dark Moon pack. Her father and her uncles have rather questioned persons to the pack and neither of them was exiled by it when she was 15 years old for crimes and bad behavior against the alphas.

Appearance:
She is 161 cm female, with shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, and a long fridge. She has hazel eyes and has dark "natural" eyeliners.

The Wolf form is silver-white and has dark ears. Has a dark patch/ stripe on her nose between her eyes.

Name; Bianka Thornton
Wolf name: Stripe
Gender; Genderfluid
Age; 20 years
Pack: Black Dawn pack

Relationships
Mother: Marietta Presley
Father: Clayton (Gunner) & Osmond Thornton (Lane)
Sisters: Stina Thornton (Storm)-half
Brothers: -
Other kins: Luzia Barton (Black ear) - cousin, Malwin Thornton (Ginnel) - uncle

Personality; She is rather selfish and troublesome. She was rather a bully and rude person when younger and did some nasty things. She is not so trusted by her packmates after what she has done in her past, but she does try to behave properly and gain her pack's approval. She is a fine lady, who likes new things and looks good in any situation.
Sexuality: Pansexual - picky and hard to charm
Crush; open
Mate; none at the moment
Offsprings; none

History: She was born to the Black Dawn pack, from a polygamous family, she has a mother and two fathers, as it's unsure which of them is her biological father and they never tested that either. She was always being a big father's girl and her fathers were like her idols, so she got very pissed off when the three brothers were exiled to the pack after what they did. Her relationship with her half-sister Stina is very good, but her relationship with her mother is quarrelsome.

Appearance:
He is 186 cm male, with short messy shoulder-length hair, with a long fringe, almost covering his other eye. He has a dark brown eyes. For some reason, he likes to wear a black collar.

Wolf form is dark gray, with a little bit of gray and silver tufts here and there. Has dark ears.

Name; Jace Claridge
Wolf name: Mute
Gender; male
Age; 17 years
Pack: Crystal Rose pack

Relationships
Mother: Miriam Claridge
Father: Eddie Claridge (Flash)
Sisters: none
Brothers: Nasir Claridge (Copper)
Other kins: Golden and Sapphire - cousins, Cecelia Paddley - aunt

Personality; He is loyal to his friends and family, but rather shy around new people and he is not so talkative, where his name Mute comes from. He is Nord, who likes video games, but he does like sports too, he does like to keep his body in good health.
Sexuality: Demisexual
Crush; open
Mate; none yet
Offsprings; none

History: He is born as the youngest son to Miriam and Eddie, his older brother Copper being three years older than him.

Appearance:
He is 170 cm male, with short dark red hair, with cheek long fridge. He has a light blue eyes and has light freckles. He is farsighted and needs glasses when reading books, or needing to look at small things close.

Wolf form is reddish-golden and grey wolf, with a little bit of cream white.

Name; Montgomery Paddley
Wolf name: Golden
Gender; male
Age; 19 years
Pack: Crystal rose pack

Relationships
Mother: Cecelia Paddley
Father: Chad Paddley
Sisters: Tereza Paddley (Sapphire)
Other kins: Mute & Copper - cousin, Eddie Claridge - uncle

Personality; He thinks that he is better than most others and is rather rude to those who are lower in rank or he seems to be lower than him. He has some weird obsession to prove to his parents and live his life the way they want it to be. He keeps his sexuality hidden as he is afraid that it may bring some conflict with his family.
Sexuality: closet homosexual
Crush; open
Mate; none yet
Offsprings; none

History: He was born into the Delta parents as their first son. He was born gold spoon in his mouth, and he was very spoiled as a child and it does show in his personality too.

Appearance:
She is a 165 cm female, with long dark blue and dark purple shined hair, and she has a long fridge. She has chocolate brown eyes and thick "natural" eyelashes.

Wolf form is dark black, with dark brown and dark grey tufts here and there. The black coat may seem very dark blue in the right light.

Name; Tereza Paddley
Wolf name: Sapphire
Gender; female
Age; 16 years
Pack: Crystal rose pack

Relationships
Mother: Cecelia Paddley
Father: Chad Paddley
Brothers: Montgomery Paddley (Golden)
Other kins: Mute & Copper - cousin, Eddie Claridge - uncle

Personality; She was also very spoiled as a child, who thinks too much about herself. She is not so competitive in life the way her parents want her to. She has a nasty, diva nature and she wants to show off around the others a lot, but still, she does want to do her own things. She is rather sassy when pissed off, and she is shown to be rather aggressive or even violent around others, especially when angered.
Sexuality: Demisexual
Crush; open
Mate; none at the moment
Offsprings; none

History: She was born in the pack to the delta parents and lived a rather spoiled, good childhood. Thought she didn't have many friends as a kid, as others avoided her because of her attitude.

Appearance:
She is 167 cm female, with medium-short light blonde hair, with a long fridge. She has bright yellow-green eyes. She is a little bit more muscular than the original female and has some "battle" scars on her body.

Wolf form is light cream and white.

Name; Arya Lisa Goodwin
Wolf name: Arya
Gender; female
Age; 44 years
Pack: Night Wind pack

Relationships
Mother: Cheyanne Goodwin
Father: Shawn Goodwin
Brothers: Lyonel Goodwin (Leo)
Other kins: Leonard Goodwin (Choco) - Nephew and adoptive son

Personality; She is rather fair but not so nice, she does have a nasty yet stubborn nature. She is shown to be a little bit aggressive and she is the boss of her family not even her mate has a way to control her. She does whatever she wants as long it does give something to the pack or is fair to anyone. She seems rather strong, without any weaknesses, or so she wants to be seen by the others, she seems rather emotionless and hard-working alpha. Though only her mate and kids know the sweetness under the hardcover.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush; Shiiro
Mate; Shiiro (open to claim or deceased)
Offsprings; Caesar Goodwin, Constantin Goodwin

History: She was born in the Night Wind pack from the alpha bloodline, but she was not the first chosen by her parents. After the death of her parents, her older brother Lyonel Goodwin and his mate took the alpha role. Thought her brother was very paranoid and he took her as his beta because he had a trusting problem with his packmates other than his family. She and her mate took the role of the alpha when her brother died of a long-lasting cancer and the loss was too much for his mate that she just retired to the rank and vanished. She adopted their only son and her nephew Leonard as after the loss of his parents he was pretty much of a parentless.

Appearance:
He is 171 cm male, with short somewhat messy black hair and bright amber eyes. Has dark "natural" eyeliners. He wears hoods and sunglasses when going out as his look is very wolf-like and brings discomfort around humans.

Wolf form is a pit black wolf.

Name; Caesar Goodwin
Wolf name: Caesar
Gender; male
Age; 20 years
Pack: Night wind pack

Relationships
Mother: Arya Lisa Goodwin
Father: Shiiro
Brothers: Constantin Goodwin (Violet)
Other kins: Leonard Goodwin (cousin)

Personality; He is hard-working, loyal, and kind, but somehow still very mysterious. He doesn't show much emotion and is hard to tell what is he thinking about. He keeps his problems to himself without not to bother others, he is not so talkative but will answer when asked.
Sexuality: Asexual
Crush; none
Mate; none
Offsprings; none

History: He is the oldest son of Arya and Shiiro, having one younger brother Violet. He is chosen to become the next alpha whenever his parents die or retire, and because of this, his relationship with his brother is very competitive. He had a serious teenage romance with a female, for a few years, but after the female vanished for one reason or another he stopped having any interest in anyone.

Appearance:
He is 169 cm male, with medium-short dark hair, messy fringe, has a little bit of purplish shine. He has brown skin and brings yellow eyes. He has dark "Natural" eyeliners.

Wolf form is Dark chocolate brown and lighter brown, with a white patch on his chest.

Name; Constantin Goodwin
Wolf name: Violet
Gender; male
Age; 18 years
Pack: Night wind pack

Relationships
Mother: Arya Lisa Goodwin
Father: Shiiro
Brothers: Caesar Goodwin
Other kins: Leonard Goodwin (cousin)

Personality; He is a joker, always making jokes or just messing around with others, in a good or usually in a bad way. He doesn't show much empathy and if he wants something he will take it even with force if had to. He has a little rebellious side and he does bad things in his parent's eyes. He is jealous of his own brother and competes with him on everything trying to show up to his parents about him being a better future alpha than his older brother could ever be.

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush; open
Mate; none yet
Offsprings; none

History: He is the youngest and latest son to Arya and Shiiro the alpha couple. He is born to be a show-off and trying to show up to his parents. He is ranked as a warrior, because his parents still think that he has lots to learn, before even trying to get
Last edited by Queen of flames on Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:55 am

Hey Queen, the wolf name Storm was already used]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:53 am

Spirit the answer to your question is yes. To everyone else I apologize for not responding earlier. I've been battling one of my migraines. I have a migraine disorder and the last couple days has been rough with this one. I will also add that I will be undergoing knee surgery in 4 weeks and my ability to post will be kinda limited. Mainly because I'll be doing a lot of physical therapy for the first couple weeks
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:54 am

Deltas are 3rd in command Gamma are 4th
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:24 am

[ :thumbup:
Good luck with your surgery and stuff.

Kyoko: could my witch and human be neighbors of Falda and Crystal?]

Name:
Lilith Draconis
Species:
Witch
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Crush:
Falda
Looks:
Lilith has long, wavy dark hair and ambery eyes. She has creamy peachy skin. Her hair is parted instead of having bangs. She likes to wear dresses and pretty clothes.
History:
Her ancestors came from a place where dragons were believed to be real in a very far past. She was born and raised here in America, though. Her last name is the way it is because of their ancestors. She had a pretty normal life and was happy, and still is happy now. She has a taro card selling shop, and also sells crystals and stuff. She sells little bags of herbs too, potperi or whatever (idk how to spell it).

Name:
Lucille Rozen
Species:
Human
Sexuality:
Bi
Crush:
Crystal
Looks:
Luci has long straight dark brown hair. She parts it instead of having bangs. Her eyes are a forest green color. She has creamy peachy skin, and wears crop tops and tank tops and such.
History:
Luci was born eighteen years ago to a father who was rarely there and a sick mother...Her mother had some sort of lung and chest illness that ended up taking her away. The baby was only a couple days old when this happened. Lilith's mom was working part time as a nurse there. She was taking care of Luci, and ended up bringing her home. Lilith and Lucille have been like sisters, and now Luci is a senior in high school.

Name:
Jamie Denver
Nickname:
Jay
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Morgan
Job:
Werewolf Hunter
Looks:
Jamie has shoulder length straight hair. Its tan with very dark ends. One can't tell if that's brown or black. Their eyes are a turquoise color. They have long lashes and full lips. They have tanned skin from being outside a lot. They have a lot of clothes. They seem to favor greens, brown and tan.
History:
Born twenty four years ago to human parents. They were raised well and given love. They have two older siblings. Names are Hilda and Irene. Has two younger siblings as well. Their names are Killian and Liam. The parents are Gregory and Mia. He loves his parents very much, and now hunts werewolves.
Other:
Family has hunting dogs. Jay has gluten allergies so they have an alert dog for that.
His mom was bitten by a werewolf when he was twelve. She didn't turn, she got really sick and passed...so thats why they became a hunter.

Name:
Fell Thorne
Wolf name:
Titus (tee-tus)
Sexuality:
Boys (pan or demi but only attracted to boys)
Crush:
I don't know if rogues can have a crush
Pack:
Nope, rogue
Looks:
Fell has golden brown hair that's wavy and goes to the upper back. They have blue eyes with loner lashes, as well as nice lips and nails. They have mahogany skin but a lighter sort of shade. They have a variety of clothes, in mostly shades of blue and purple. Their wolf is smaller and slender, with fluffy fur and its a creamy-golden color. They have white toes as well as a chest streak and white tail tip.
History:
Born twenty eight years ago to werewolf parents. Was raised well and given love. They were part of a pack back then. Then, one day, a thing happened (more below). They were thrown out of the pack...They don't much like packs anyway. If other alphas are like theirs was... They'd rather not live in a pack, then.
Other:
They took their alphas daughter away because they thought the alphas were being mean to her...This ended up in them being thrown out of the pack for 'kidnapping'.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:22 pm

(Yes Spirit they can.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:31 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:(Yes Spirit they can.)

XD cool, thank you)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:29 am

edited/ finished my characters
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:29 pm

Sorry been down with a really bad migraine the last few days. I'm so over having a migraine disorder and this ice cold weather. It's been so bad here that because of my leg being messed up I have barely been able to get up to walk without feeling like the devil is trying to use my tendons as boot laces.

Anyways all accepted
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:50 pm

Ladydarkwolf wrote:Sorry been down with a really bad migraine the last few days. I'm so over having a migraine disorder and this ice cold weather. It's been so bad here that because of my leg being messed up I have barely been able to get up to walk without feeling like the devil is trying to use my tendons as boot laces.

Anyways all accepted

Oh gosh, sorry to hear that.

Do you want more people to join, or could we start now?

I'm still waiting for Tropic to answer my message.

As I've said, though, they get really busy.

I'm going to change my 28 year old pack member to 20, actually.

Also, are cross pack relationships allowed, or no?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me