β”€β”€βœ¦(βπ…πˆππƒπˆππ† π™π„πππˆπŠβž d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

run and hide your crazy

Postby avicularia » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:18 am

xxxxVirginia Davenport was raised in an affluent family in the city, always protected by a harem of
    guards. Left to her own devices by parents that were constantly working in a house that was much
    too large for a single child, Virginia found peace in building things. And not normal things -
    explosives. Unfortunately, this life couldn't last long. Her curiosity and forgetfulness got the best
    of her when she held onto an explosive a little too long. Luckily, it was a small blast and only took
    three fingers, but did create havoc in the mansion afterward. Looters immediately swarmed the
    well-known Davenport home, now with a gaping hole in one wall, forcing Virginia to run and hide
    from the only life she had known. Knowing her parents would never forgive her actions, she never
    looked back.
    xxxxThe next day, headlines read 'Rain, rain, go away,' with a picture of the little blonde girl
    running from the scene, papers and debris raining down around her, dirtying the tear-streaked
    face. Unable to shake the nickname or her love of explosives, Rain made her way into the Strath,
    the only place she felt like would accept her criminal past.
    xxxxHere, she sticks out like a sore thumb, too bubbly and upbeat for the usual bunch of
    mistrusting deplorables that call this their home. Still, she doesn't want to leave and has found
    camaraderie in the crimson keys. Hopefully her forgetfulness does not lead to anymore lost
    fingers, but no sweat if it does. Rain rolls with the punches, the one thing that has gotten her
    this far. And while she gives off an air of innocence and naivety, she's a bright young woman
    and will certainly be able to tell if your plans are going to end with her in the ground.
───────── πŸ’£οΈŽ ─────────

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Name: Virginia Mae Davenport
Called: Rain - nicknamed due to the fact that when she leaves a scene behind, all that's left is raining debris
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: The demo

Appearance: Very feminine, missing three fingers on her right hand from an unfortunate accident when she was a child (don't forget to drop the explosives before they blow up), thick southern accent

Positives: Upbeat, bright, adaptable, sees the best in other people, faithful, charming without meaning to be, curious (possibly also a negative)

Negatives: Forgetful, leaves things in odd places but will eventually find them again, too trusting, superstitious, curious (possibly also a positive)

Other: Constantly has a running commentary of what she's doing when hard at work, but doesn't realize she's doing this, sensitive to bad smells
Last edited by avicularia on Wed May 17, 2023 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby avicularia » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:18 am

──────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
● An over-sharer
● Loves to dance, but isn't very good at it
● Absolutely loves to eat but is an atrocious cook. If food is present, so is Rain.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

left in the dark pondering my mistakes

Postby avicularia » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:19 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ β—ˆ ──────────┐

Name: Byron Cole Blake
    Called: Byron
    Sexuality: Homosexual, but good luck figuring that out
    Role: The right hand

Appearance: Average height and build, messy, curly hair with hazel eyes
    and tan skin, prefers higher end clothes but often ruins them while working

Positives: Intelligent, always has a plan, unpredictable, calculating,
    puts all of his energy into a job and sees it through, dependable,
    confident he can finish anything he starts, comedian

Negatives: Materialistic, selfish, pathological liar, distant, remorseless,
    fatalistic, internally anxious and doesn't feel like he fits in anywhere,
    but outwardly aloof, seeks approval from those in charge

Other: Lover of art, spends his free time either painting or doing graffiti
└────────── β—ˆ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
───────────── β—ˆ ─────────────

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxByron Blake is an enigma. He was born in an orphanage with a different name and grew up alongside a troop of wild boys who often bullied the smaller, scrawnier Byron. Fortunately, he soon learned what it took to thrive in this environment and disguised himself completely, feeding others a string of lies while thinking of the next plan. At fourteen, after a string of despairing events including the death of a stray dog he'd been nursing back to health, he decided it was time to move on and left the orphanage behind. No one would ever figure out just why it burned down, as Byron made sure all records of himself were erased and no eye witnesses were left to tell the tale.

xxxStarting anew, he picked a different name and set out in the world to wreak havoc, moving here and there to avoid suspicion while thieving to keep himself and his lifestyle afloat. Byron has a very 'why not' attitude, which has led him into trouble more than once. Always coming out on top with a smile on his face and another lie to tell, he soon stumbled into the vipers and their leader, Azrael. Deeming this a better lifestyle than his nomadic one, he settled in quickly and rose in the ranks, proving himself more than capable when he captured Doctor Zennik, a foolish man who was mesmerized by his charm and outlandish stories until he was close enough to snag him.

xxxStick around Byron long enough and you'll realize you'll never get the same story twice. No one knows of the sad little orphan boy named Cletus who just wanted to be loved and found that in a dog friend named Cole. To thwart any desires of closeness, he keeps himself invested in his work, though can't help but try too hard to win Azrael's approval. He only allows himself to love material items, and he's overrun by objects, each with their own story to tell. This might be the only time you can get the truth out of the man, when asking about his various trinkets. He revels in the stories they bring, despite the darkness that shrouds them.
Last edited by avicularia on Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby avicularia » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:19 am

res relations
Last edited by avicularia on Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β‰Όβœ§β„π•–π•“π•–π•œπ•’π•™ π•π•šπ•«π•’π•£π••-𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕀𝕖π•₯π•₯π•–βœ§β‰½

Postby Ashton_99 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:27 am

▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧⧉▧

casimere jollette 1.5.gif
casimere jollette 1.5.gif (509.32 KiB) Viewed 215 times

✧ Crimson Keys;The Muscle ✧ She/Her ✧ Twenty-Three ✧ Bi ✧
✧ 5'3 ✧ Long Gold-Blonde Hair ✧ Pale Blue Eyes ✧
✧ Pos Traits: Hardworking, Friendly, Protective, and Optimistic ✧
✧ Neut Traits: Energetic, Musical, Athletic, and Breezy ✧
✧ Neg Traits: Unthinking, Petty, Hotheaded, Naïve ✧
✧ Likes: Ballet, Music, Fighting, and Chaos ✧
✧ Dislikes: Dark Colors, Silence, and Monotony ✧
✧ Rebekah hates being called 'Becky' ✧
But close friends can get away with 'Beck'

✧ FC: Casimere Jollette ✧

β‰Όβœ§β‰½
Synopsis: Once upon a time, Rebekah lived a fairy tale life. Though she was not born into money, she quickly learned how to pretend to fit in. She was an up-and-coming ballerina, working hard and quite enjoying the fruits of her labor. She hid her unusual strength to maintain a 'normal' life, carefully cultivating an image she believed would serve her well in the charmed life she desired. Then of course, as is common with the stories in the stories of those in the Strath, everything went sideways. She was celebrating a stellar performance with the other dancers in her company when her strength came about unexpectedly and she accidentally broke a particularly rude man that had approached the group late into the night. Oops, ya know? But then the damage had been done and to Rebekah's surprise, no one seemed to understand the measures she'd taken in ensuring the man would never be so sleazy again. Weird. With little other option, she had to abandon her fancy lifestyle and bright future and flee to the Strath for cover.

It was there she eventually fell in with the Crimson Keys, happy to wreck havoc despite her attempts at maintaining her image. She reveled in being able to release the pent-up anger and power in her abilities and after those in her previous life denounced her, she grew quite loyal to the other crimson keys because with them she could truly be herself. It is not an exaggeration to say she would die for them, even if she sometimes acts otherwise. Despite losing her previous life, very little seems to have affected Rebekah's demeanor. She still happily acts as breezy and carefree as ever with her scrupulous, hardworking nature hidden underneath.
Girlboss lol

β‰Όβœ§β‰½
Brief Physical Description: On the shorter side, Rebekah has the build of a life-long dancer that betrays little of the immense physical strength she actually has. She puts quite a lot of effort into her image, maintaining a deceptively delicate appearance even in the Strath. Her wardrobe is often light in color, lending to a preppy aesthetic. Her hair is a rich shade of blonde and very soft, it is always well styled unless she's just coming out of a fight. She also often wears clothing for dance, still practicing despite her chances of ever returning to the stage being next to zero.

β‰Όβœ§β‰½

Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
-William Shakespeare
Last edited by Ashton_99 on Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashton_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β„π•–π•“π•–π•œπ•’π•™ π•π•šπ•«π•’π•£π••-𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕀𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖;ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€

Postby Ashton_99 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:30 am

β‰Όβœ§β„π•–π•“π•–π•œπ•’π•™ π•π•šπ•«π•’π•£π••-𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕀𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖;ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€βœ§β‰½
Casimere jollette 2.5.gif
Casimere jollette 2.5.gif (506.37 KiB) Viewed 212 times

wip
Ashton_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”€β”€βœ¦(❝Avamae Paisley❞ Botanist

Postby _humblebumble_ » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:14 am

✿[ᴀᴠᴀᴍᴀᴇ α΄˜α΄€Ιͺκœ±ΚŸα΄‡Κ]✿
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœΏ Crimson Keys Botanist | she/her . nicknamed Ivymae or Ivy
twenty two . 5'6 . autistic . bisexual . single . favourite colour is green
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœΏ Avamae has shoulder length and curly brown hair, she tends
to change hairstyles often. She has green eyes and wears a lot of floral
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœΏ Avamae is smart, she's spent her whole life studying various
things, although her focus is on botany and magik. She is extremely
focused, it's hard to distract her from anything she sets her mind to.
She is very proficient in healing magik, and uses her plant knowledge
to help her in that regard.
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœΏ While she is book smart, Avamae is not really good at picking
up on social cues. She often forgets peoples names and uses nicknames
that may or may not be kind in their stead. Avamae has a bad habit of
making every conversation about her special interests or whatever she's
fixated on at the moment, completely ignoring whatever the other
person wants to talk about.
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœΏ Avamae really likes plants, if you couldn't tell. They have
been her special interest since basically she was born. She has covered
her compartment with every plant she could get her hands on, even the
less safe ones.

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœΏ STORY
Avamae grew up in the strath, at first with her moms
and now on her own. She doesn't know for certain what
happened to her moms, but she does know they were
involved with some dodgy people. One day when she
was fifteen they told her they'd be right back, and then
they never returned. Simple as that. Growing up on her
own lead Avamae to have to figure things out fast- she
learned healing magik simply to be able to survive. Her
passion for plantlife became more and more prevailent
as she learned. Plants could enhance her healing magik,
which in turn made her even more obsessed with the
study of botany. She took it very seriously, even studying
plants that could get her intro trouble, which of course,
she did. Her study lead her to develop all sorts of things.
Healing, and harming. Her poisons are effective, and
dangerous. Because of this she has gotten into trouble
numerous times, and is how she became aligned with
the Crimson Keys. Avamae has no true intentions to be
cruel, she just knows being part of the crew is the best
way for her to continue her studies, dangerous or not.
And she's always willing to be dangerous.
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœΏ ABOUT
Avamae is autistic, with a special interest in plants. She
loves to learn new things, and talk about whatever shes
been learning about with anyone, regardless of whether
or not they're interested. She is a perfectionist, often
getting frustrated when things don't work out as she had
expected. While she does like having connections, she's
also perfectly fine to be on her own. Being a part of the
Crimson Keys is not something she particularly sought out,
but she takes it very seriously. Her healing magik is very
efficient, and her poisons even more so. She enjoys the
studies, she perfects her poisons for her own satisfaction
without caring what they're used for. Avamae is good at
surviving on her own, she knows how to keep herself safe,
though, while fixating on something she often forgets to
do anything else, such as sleep and eat. She is forgetful of
simple stuff like that, like peoples names. She gives
everyone nicknames that she will use instead. All of her
many, many plants have names, which she doesn't
forget. Yes, to her plants are more worth remembering
than people.

...................................face claim: paulina chavez
Last edited by _humblebumble_ on Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_humblebumble_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”€β”€βœ¦(❝ π—§π—›π—˜π—¬ π—¦π—”π—œπ—— π—œ π——π—œπ—— π—¦π—’π— π—˜π—§π—›π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗕𝗔𝗗

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:30 am

.β€”β€”β€”-.β€”β€”β€”- .β€”β€”β€”-.β€”β€˜β€”- .β€”β€˜β€”-.β€”β€”β€” .
xImage

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝐈. esmeray demiri 𝐈𝐈. 24yrs old 𝐈𝐈𝐈. cisfemale πˆπ•.the
chameleon 𝐕. demi-pan π•πˆ. 5’7 (172cm) π•πˆπˆ. dark
brown eyes π•πˆπˆπˆ. brunette πˆπ—. turkish descent 𝐗. sc
ent of blood orange, rose, & lychee π—πˆ. hande erΓ§el
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

π“π‡π„π˜ 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄 πˆπ“ π‚πŽπŒπˆπβ€™. . .𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 πƒπŽ 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓
The’’queen bee of chaos and surprise,’’every interaction with
Esmeray is a guessing game. Filled with charm, confidence, &
topped off with a pretty smile,’’Esme knows how to work the
right gears into getting her way. Drawing in a conversation co
mes is natural to her, and holding it feels like normal routine.

π“π‡πˆπ’ πˆπ’ π‡πŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ π–πŽπ‘πŠπ’,’’’●xxxxxxxxx●xxxxxxxxx ●xxxxxxxx●xxxxxxxxx ●
A keen observer, Esmeray prefers to stand back and take in her surroundings before playing game. Know
ing what she is getting into makes her feel more comfortable in a social setting, although she has been
getting quite good at acting on the spot. Esme functions as if everything is work; she has few deep relat
ionships because she’s closed up her vulnerable side and if hesitant to unlock that box. Playing a game
as someone different makes things easier, in her opinion. To the general public, Esmeray is a charming
individual who displays empathy and interest in her conversations. A sympathetic touch of the arm goes
a long way in her books. She’s known to press, but in such a flirtatious way that is it really harmless?

───────── π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ“π“π€ 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 ─────────
On a personal level, it’s easy to note that she isn’t as comfortable flirting up a storm as it may seem.
She’s still sweet with her words, but in an intellectual way. She has a creative mind and enjoys being
put to work. Esme does enjoys a good tease every now and then, as well. To her loved ones, she’ll of
ten take on an β€œolder sister”-like energy to her, something one may not expect before knowing her.
’’x●xxxxxx’xxxx●xxxxxxxxxx ●xxxxxxxx’xx●xxxxxxxxxx’ ●
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝗕𝗨𝗧 π—ͺ𝗛𝗬’𝗦 π—œπ—§ π—™π—˜π—˜π—Ÿ 𝗦𝗒 π—šπ—’π—’π——?❞)βœ¦β”€β”€

Postby senna_ » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:59 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
positive (βœ”)- negative (βœ—)- neutral (β—‹) - complicated (β—’)-friendly (β˜†) β€” friend (❀) - rival (♦) - love interest (β™‘)
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me