✦. sporks high school parking lot

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Rosealine Xi

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:22 pm

╔════════════════╗
Name: Rosealine Xi
Nickname: Rose, Thorn
Rank/Role: Imprintee
Species: Human
╚════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Sexuality: Demisexual
Crush: open
Relationship: single
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
Dislikes:
Being short, Being called short
╚══════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Personality and Facts:
While she may look like a shy and innocent woman, Rosealine isn’t like that. The child-like young woman speaks her mind, always letting others know what she feels or wants. She can be a bit immature, not hesitating to talk back. Her quick mouth can get her into tight situations, some that may be difficult to get out of, but she’s determined and stubborn. She isn’t one to back away and ask for help, she finds her own solutions… sometimes without much thought. Her recklessness and boldness make her annoying to some, but she’s a loyal friend to those who can get close to her. She doesn’t always act without thinking though, if she knows she can’t win an argument she will try to change the topic. Some might call her childish, as she can act that way sometimes and combined with her short stature it makes sense. She doesn't like being called a child though and it annoys her when someone does. She is also very determined, once her mind is set on something it can be hard to change it. This determination fuels her perfectionist in her. She wants everything to be perfect, and will work extremely hard to achieve and accomplish her goals and strives to do the best she can.

-She has quick fingers, allowing her to become quite experienced in piano.
-Her fast reflexes cause for her to act quickly in times of danger.
-She’s a lover of food and candy.
-Has a cat named Polaris

Appearance:
Rosaline stands at a height of 5'6. Her hair reaches past her collarbone in blue-grey locks. She also has bangs that hit the bottom of her eyebrows. She has a slim figure and a sharp nose. Her face is on the small side with a pair of heart shaped lips to match. Her skin is more on the fair side, with a pale almost white color to it. Both her earlobes are pierced.
History:
Rosealine was born to loving, but protective parents. She is the youngest of three siblings and has one elder brother and an elder sister. She tended to get babied a lot, something she hated. She wanted to do things by herself and wanted to be independent of her parents and siblings. She was quite the hard worker in school, always studying really hard for exams and spending time on schoolwork; her best subjects were math and art. Her parents enrolled her in piano lessons at the age of five, as they believed playing an instrument was necessary for each of their three children.Her brother plays flute and her sister plays violin. She first disliked the instrument but now she is dedicated and loves piano. After she graduated, she started her first professional job, an accountant, though she did a few jobs as a teenager. She still is an accountant to this day and still really enjoys her job; it makes great pay, so she's quite content with staying as an accountant for as long as she can.
Face Claim: Cheng Xiao
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alexander Lin

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:22 pm

╔════════════════╗
Name: Alexander Lin
Nickname: Xander
Rank/Role: Singer
Species: Human
╚════════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Relationship: Single
╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗
Dislikes:
his past, snobs, the rich
╚══════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Personality and Facts:
Xander can be quite isolated, keeping to himself, which can often be looked at as aloof. However, that isn't exactly the case. It's true that he doesn't want friends and doesn't really believe he needs or deserves them, but at the same time he'll gladly welcome a conversation if approached first. Alexander is not one who seems to be very talkative; he's normally silent, but if you engage in a conversation with him or you get close to him you'll probably have a hard time getting him to shut up. Even though he was cast out, he's looking out for others. He pretends like he doesn't, but he really does. He looks out for others so much that he even neglects to care for himself. He doesn't want anyone being alone like he has had to experience. He's not just always looking out for other people, he's also always thinking of them. If he knows you like something, he'll go out of his way to do it for you... in secret, never would admit it himself. That's just what he does. Alexander simply doesn't like letting people get too close and will push them away if they try, putting a boundary between his heart and others, afraid of damage he may not be able to take. When he was cast out from his family home, his entire life changed before his eyes. It became much more difficult and strenuous, and he quickly found himself envying the perfect lives of others around him. Why could they be so happy and he couldn't? No matter how many times he asked himself that question, he still was unable to answer it. He was no doubt bitter about the whole issue, but has come to the acceptance that life isn't fair.

-Still has his little stuffed bear from his childhood
-Loves the rain
-An only child

Appearance:
Alexander stands at a height of 6'9. He has raven black short hair, with short side bangs and the back section slicked back. He has dark brown optics and a sharp nose as well.
History:
Alexander was cast out of his home at the age of eight, due to the fact that his parents were so focused on wealth and money to care more about their son. Since feeding and clothing a child would take out of their funds, they decided it would be amazing if they didn't have another mouth to feed and more wealth to themselves. And so, little Xander wheeled his little small suitcase with only a small blanket, his stuffed bear, and only a couple energy bars he snuck when they weren't looking, and wandered the streets till he was taken in by an old man. He lived with the old man till the man passed away, when Xander was fifteen. Xander inherited the home the man lived in, and got his first job, a newspaper reporter. He quit the job when he was twenty and got hired as a waiter at a restaurant, got fired two years later, then got hired by the same restaurant to be a chef and that's his current job.
FaceClaim:
Xu Kai
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:20 pm

lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:23 pm

lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:36 am

lush

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

✦. time stand still, beauty in all she is

Postby mtuan, » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:45 pm

> Kwon (l) Hae-Yi (f), english name is Nina, and she usually goes by nina with friends
    > twenty-two year old, demiromantic demisexual, Korean American, slender & is 5'7
    > first impression, intimidating is the best way to describe her initial image, standin
    g proud with an imposing air that surrounds her; and she will not hesitate to use her
    tongue to outwit her peers when she feels necessary to do so- quick to oppose them
    > but more than anything, she just comes off as a bit scary- more of an aloof individ
    ual at first, but will not hesitate to allow that to melt away when she feels it is a po
    ssibility with the people she is with; she prefers to read the situation before making
    a call based on her judgment regarding how to act amongst her peers / even friends
    > quite literally- the 'reserved until she isn't anymore', because although her default
    self happens to be a bit quieter, she doesn't mind the noise, either- it is just not the
    first thought for her; the type of gal to completely zone out watching over her frien
    ds or loved ones as well- she just completely phases out into her own world, as long
    as the chatter amongst her friends are lighthearted in tone, when she's comfortable
    > a dreamer, but by no means an airhead- sure, she can be a bit of an idealist in her
    thoughts, though; but when she speaks, she comes off more reasonable & down to e
    arth than what's swimming around in her thoughts, cause she's not a v impulsive girl
    > has a bit of a temper- or, truthfully, a fiery one, and is quick to jump to her own d
    efense when necessary, never one to back down no matter how big the threat as lon
    g as she believes in what she's fighting for; has a clear mind for what she wants and,
    in some ways, is very much an ambitious individual even without an external strain-
    > does not simply 'take' any sort of 'push back' from people and will not hesitate to s
    tand her ground- & as aforementioned, could care less.. how big the threat is either
    > when she does act on a whim, it's usually trivial in nature and maybe a little fanci
    ful too; when she drops her guard, her intrusive thoughts never fail to appear- and t
    hen, anything goes. it's kinda chaotic up there.

> the singer < 3 typically i try to split it up by bio + mp, but it looks like that's not t
    he case (?) so i'll just drop stuff here with a split :zany: ... whenever stuff comes to
    mind
    Last edited by mtuan, on Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    mtuan,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

✦. the others can't survive, she said i'm too reckless

Postby mtuan, » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:46 pm

> Jang (l) Joon-Young (f), english name is Cash, but he also goes by Joonyoung sometimes
    > twenty-three yrs, demiromantic graysexual, Korean, broad, he works out a lot, abt 5'11
    > first impression, a bit of a workout-holic, he loves being active and is considered high e
    nergy down to the very last detail of every definition in the books- and a general, overall
    dude down with a case of being hella distracted at all times; the type of dude to start te
    n thousand projects at around the same time and then drop them all off slowly, until he's
    actually left with the ones that interest him the most- not that he didn't have interest at
    the very start, but he physically cannot keep up with all the things he half-asses, so yeah
    > but rest assured, he does genuinely pour his efforts in the few passions that he actually
    chose to keep, it's just that he's very bad at keeping them; kinda has commitment issues-
    > same with people, he has trouble keeping the same people around and often is easily b
    ored as long as something isn't happening that piques a particular interest of his; it's very
    rare to see him around the same names, unfortunately- it is one of his (very many) flaws
    > very free, open-minded to put it in good words, not one to be restrained by things that
    his peers may be restrained by, but frankly, he also doesn't follow very many of said thing
    s (guidelines) and can be quite the uncooperative fool; stubborn, bullheaded, + somethin
    g of a headass, very frustrating to work with when he's choosing to be a brat all the time-
    > still, he has his pride and not once (-even if he should have) doubted himself or his skill
    s- he calls it one of his better characteristics.. being so adamant of being talked down up
    on; dude knows his worth and isn't looking to 'downgrade'/ be looked down upon by peers
    > doesn't like to be treated bad- more than the average person, that is, and he refuses to
    simply endure what someone else may have to dish out; very mouthy & should be shut up
    > he has a retort for everything, and deliberately chooses to keep an argument going as l
    ong as it's already started (by someone else); isn't really for the 'faint of heart', even whe
    n he banters with his friends, his words can very easily turn sour w how they're presented
    > a show off in the sense that he doesn't like to keep what's 'his' lowkey, likes having peop
    le know what's 'his'; equally enjoys being shown off too, likewise wants to be.. possessed
    > anyway, he prefers a challenge to keep him going, but unlike some, he's easily bored by
    them once he realizes they're too hard to attain; definitely evaluates the value-added ha

> the coven trusted, wip on age/when he's from!
    Last edited by mtuan, on Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    mtuan,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

✦. sporks high school parking lot

Postby mtuan, » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:46 pm

res the child of the moon
    mtuan,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ✦. sporks high school parking lot

Postby *Lovel* » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:48 am

i.Anya Garcia ii.july 20th
        iii. cancer
        iv.23 v.scent: coconut with a hint of sandalwood
        ────────────────
        vi.info vii.info
        viii.info
        ix.info
        x.info
        xi.info xii.info
        ────────────────

+ personality, personality,
        personality, personality,
        personality, personality

- personality, personality,
        personality, personality
        personality, personality

────────────────
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        her heart bloomed sunflowers ──
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ── so she would always face the light
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ───────────────────────────────────────

texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext
        texttexttexttexttexttext

*Lovel*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Brooks Taylor

Postby *Lovel* » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:11 am

biography

text text text text text text text text text
      ──────────────────────────
      personality traits

+ text text text text text text text text t

- text text text text text text text text t

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ───── being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. ──────────────────
    i. Brooks Taylor ii. october 30th iii. scorpio iv. 21 v. scent: apple with a hint of cinnamon
      description

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    ────────────────── it just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed. ────

*Lovel*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me