( ◜ˊ ✶ ── hand mirrors ❞ )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── fight so dirty ❞ )

Postby gunthyr » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:48 pm

res for my fire manipulator
    potential fcs: junseo of wei (knox), minnie of gidle
    white flames, perhaps.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── but you love so sweet! ❞ )

Postby gunthyr » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:49 pm

res
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── you'll always be my white rabbit ❞ )

Postby gunthyr » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:51 pm

sol geun, korean name is seonghae. twenty-one years old , cismale/bisexual demiroma
    ntic, hasnt yet experienced romantic attraction and has no preference between gende
    rs. 179 cm tall, lean and toned. has a few piercings including two helix piercings on his
    right ear, and a lobe and upper lobe piercing on both. wears a lip ring every so often.
    — aloof and vain, sol is silent and watchful . he comes off as a pretty wallflower who's
    content in watching from the sidelines. sol cares greatly for appearances, yet makes a
    ppearances seem effortless; sometimes, they are. he's quite self-aware, knows how to
    look pretty even when lazily lounging; graceful, fine with being a pretty boy.
    — dislikes unwanted "loud" attention, sol himself is enigmatic and thrives in holding or
    creating secrets. he feigns innocence and blissful ignorance purposefully , but at times
    is purposefully "caught" smirking, shamelessly glancing you up and down, before the fa
    cade continues. he plays coy and is a silent tease; enjoys the secrecy of hidden bad ha
    bits. he's very purposefully amorous; foxy.
    — sol is devious, and will gladly utilize the trove of secrets (or blackmail) he has, but p
    erfectly capable of being gently mischievous. however, it should be known that sol's mi
    nd is a sinful place.
    — calm and well-tempered, sol is quite thick-skinned. even when angry, sol exerts imp
    ressive self-restraint and becomes more brooding if anything. he can be impossible to r
    ead when he chooses; there is a reason why many remain none the wiser to sol's true n
    ature.
    — likes being pampered, and likewise does quite a lot of pampering; quite content wit
    h tuning out large conversations when he's bored and comfortably playing with someon
    e's hair, focusing on whatever pretty thing happens to be sitting beside him instead ( b
    ut not always the person entirely; just details he likes). can be silently doting for a sel
    ect few; attentive, gentle, but casual.
    — is willing to secretly break every rule in the book to protect those close to him; mor
    ally inclined to do good (for those he's close to) yet bittersweetly loathes rules when t
    hey get in his way. prefers to operate in the shadows, he's okay with his loved ones bei
    ng blissfully ignorant, as long as they're safe.
    — quite secretive, sol is a storm that continues brewing; a little unpredictable, and of
    fers little insights on what he's thinking if it ruins the 'fun' of it.
Last edited by gunthyr on Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── my favourite bad habit ❞ )

Postby gunthyr » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:52 pm

— yellow; weather manipulation
Last edited by gunthyr on Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── kissing my lips you don't have to pretend ❞ )

Postby serafim » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:15 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄. hwa "levina" jisooiii 𝐀𝐆𝐄. twenty-one iii𝐇𝐓. 162 cm. (5'4)iiIIii𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍. demirom-pansexual
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    levina is lax in nature and easy ti
    o get along with, versatile and su
    btly adjusts how she acts aroundi
    people depending on their own n
    ature. a wildcard, she's outwardl
    y very playful and doesn’t mind g
    etting in a bit of mischievous troi
    uble, however shes not all that ri
    eckless and knows how to limit h
    erself. levina would admit that si
    hes a tease, thoroughly enjoyingi
    the back and forth of flirting wit
    h someone, a bit shameless in he
    r chase for it especially if the per
    ─────────────────────
    𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
    ─────────────────────
    son managed to catch more thani
    her brief interest. honest and str
    aightforward, levina is a bit unfil
    tered and can’t be bothered to s
    ell lies to other people,and if thi
    ey happen to get hurt from her b
    eing honest, she doesn’t really c
    onsider it her problem. though sh
    es fairly independent and pridesx
    herself on being so, a part of her
    wishes to experience the domesti
    cality of getting to relax in the a
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐘, 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    rms of someone she loves, not having to stress herself over what the world throws at her in their company. levina is protective of the p
    eople she cares about, her threats never empty when she makes them and would hunt someone down who hurt the person she loves wi
    th very little holding her back. she's affectionate with friends and loves showing them domestic gestures such as memorizing their coff
    ee order or little gifts that they thought she'd forget in due time. she also adores physical affection, however she prefers that to be ke
    pt for the more closer, intimate people in her life. levina would be an ardent lover, willing to wrap herself around her lover's finger ani
    d adjust to every want and need of theirs. she's always been a bit of a hopeless romantic and found herself in undesirable situations wi
    th her love-life so far, however she knows that eventually she'll be able to settle down with the right person, but until that time comes
    she'll enjoy what life has in store for her and experience everything one day at a time . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 '𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 !xxx𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 !xxx𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 !xxx𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 !xxx
    i love you artie !!! mWAH
    serafim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── that you dont wanna do it again! ❞ )

Postby serafim » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:23 pm

── will code her masterpost soon
      ── telekinesis powers !!
    serafim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── yeah you know that it's true ❞ )

Postby serafim » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:24 pm

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄. sin "juliette" jieun 𝐀𝐆𝐄. nineteen 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍. cisfemale (she/her) 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 5'1 ( 154 cm.) 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓. demirom-sex.
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ──────────────────────────────────────
      𝐈'𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄
      juliette is soft-spoken and shy, an air of innocence about h
      er, though she shouldn't be taken for surface value. she's fa
      r from naïve and capable of handling herself,able to defen
      d herself as well but less in the physical department and m
      oreso in precision and mediating, deterring conflict whene
      ver it's present. juliette is level-headed and often keeps he
      r emotions at bay, preferring a more peaceful and calm na
      ture for herself. she would do anything for her friends, enc
      ouraging them at their highest but also their lowest. juliet
      te considers herself a bit self-sacrificial in that manner, bu
      t tries to keep everything within her own means. maternal
      she frets over people she cares for at times, sometimes hu
      ffing and showing her hint at her borderline annoyance if t
      𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐄
      hey got themselves hurt to begin with by being reckless,bu
      t regardless still being there to help them. juliette has a h
      eart of gold, noble in her efforts, however she is a bit on t
      he sensitive side── she can take jokes and innocent jabs w
      ith people, but she's not a fan of when comments are there
      to intentionally hurt her. she's quite in tune with her emoti
      ons but often times will try to hide when she's hurt in order
      to not worry others, but it boils over when she finds the op
      portunity to be by herself to let it out. juliette isn't the big
      gest fan of conflict and tends to avoid it if she can, though
      if she has to face it head on and put up a fight, she is fiery
      and leaves nothing unsaid, her words curt and sharp and le
      aving no hint of lingering softness that she's known for. tho
      ugh juliette likes to be seen as relatively independent andi
      keeps the front up well, she likes to be doted on and adore
      d by others, especially those she considers friends, and enj
      oys being the one that's taken care of. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by serafim on Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    serafim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── i've saved my summers for you ❞ )

Postby serafim » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:24 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────
      𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 & 𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────
      𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      name here ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐎. 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍 . . . . .
      name here ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      name here ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 !!xxixx𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 !!xxixx𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 !!
      i love you artie !!! mWAH
      Last edited by serafim on Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      serafim

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── walkin’ out of town, ❞ )

Postby mtuan, » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:34 pm

> Seo (l) Jun-Woo (f), english name is Hayden and it's what he usually goes by anyway
      ; ok with nicknames, usually- he can be somewhat indifferent when it comes to them
      , however, when the conversation, or the relationship doesn't feel quite close enough
      > twenty years old, demiromantic graysexual, even though he has never had thoughts
      about anyone romantically before, American nationality, and Korean, he's only abt 5'9
      > first impression, he's bold for sure, something of a vain dude with high expectations
      in both himself and his peers around him; the type of dude to hold himself to some hi
      gh ass standards that he somehow expects himself to uphold- much less his peers too
      > takes nothing short of the absolute best no matter what he does and takes great pri
      de and confidence in accomplishing his goals; although this often can lead to him fall
      ing just short when he's not careful and cognizant of the extent his own competence-
      > he also hates losing control of the situation and always needs to be one step, if not
      two or four, ahead of everyone else and struggles to even know that he's silently lagg
      ing behind in some way; 'course, he can't (and is not) perfect in any way or form, but
      this dude can certainly wish that were him.. + he strives to be there someday as well
      > always on his feet and fast about it too, molding himself in any situation that will b
      e his best self in front of others; not many people experience the genuine rendition o
      r the dude that he authentically is, but rather the image he thinks others want to see
      > but he's so tired too- always tired and feeling that he's lacking in some way; as if he
      can't (or struggles) to find true connections with his peers- and it's 'cause the attitude
      > his view of himself is something that is critical in nature and despite being self-awa
      re (to an extent), he never truly teaches himself to take it easy on the internal berat
      ing; somehow both confident in mindset, but equally insecure about being unworthy-
      > tries really hard to 'loosen up' as some people might say.. and like any other of his p
      eers, to an extent, he does; he has his passions & loves... and his agonizing thoughts-
      > genuinely a softy and can't even hide it that well, he just wants to make his friends
      happy (/ier) in the ways that he can't necessarily be himself, perhaps he tries to give
      them what he doesn't give himself (in a sense); but he takes to praise well, even whe
      n he flusters (hehe), kinda a lover boy, even when he doesn't particularly mean to be

mtuan,

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

( ◜ˊ ✶ ── lookin’ for a better place ❞ )

Postby mtuan, » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:37 pm

> orange, fire manip, the control freak who cant control anything
      > this set is just so much better tbh lol
      mtuan,

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me