Quest of time... *WIP

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Takara Sakamae

Postby DinoSaga » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:05 am

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

ღ Name: Takara Sakamae
ღ Age: 18
ღ Gender: Female (she/her)

ღ Role: Student (copper)
ღ Orientation: Heteroromantic, Demisexual

ღ Height: 5'4"
ღ Weight: 125 lbs
ღ Hair: Deep ashy brown. Medium length, wavy, almost curly. Knots very easily.
ღ Skin: Clear complexion. Mostly pale with warm tones.
ღ Build: Athletic. Takara isn't weak by any stretch of the imagination, though she doesn't exactly have bulging muscles. She has curves in the right places, and is very comfortable with physical labor.
⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘

ღ Personality: Takara is the type of young woman to keep her mouth shut, blend in, and go by unnoticed. She has a heart of gold and will help others as much as she can, but she tries her hardest to keep her name out of other people's mouths. A certified wallflower, Takara has trouble making friends and opening up to others. She is very focused on her studies and hopes to achieve a powerful title of some sort by the end of her academic career.

ღ History: Takara grew up on her family's farm, tending the animals and looking after her three younger siblings. Her father was disabled, unable to use his legs, and confined to a wagon chair that Takara put together out of scrap materials she found in the village. This meant all he could do was direct her on how to take care of the farm, while her mother battled sickness after sickness in the home. Takara wasn't able to go to school, since the vast majority of household responsibilities were thrust upon her from a young age. Despite this, she grew up very smart and handled these duties with pride. What her parents, and pretty much everyone, didn't know was that she snuck out at night at least once a week to sneak around the village and steal things that her family needed. She had a few close calls but was never caught. She has vowed to never steal again, now that she has a chance to give her family the life they deserve, but she is plagued by temptations that she is finding difficult to resist.

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
Last edited by DinoSaga on Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
DinoSaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evelyn O'Divine

Postby DinoSaga » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:06 am

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

✦ Name: Evelyn O'Divine (EV-uh-lin OH-dih-vine) "Eve" "Evie"
✦ Age: 20 years old
✦ Gender: Female (she/her)

✦ Role: Student (Iron)
✦ Orientation: Heteroromantic, Heterosexual

✦ Height: 5'10"
✦ Weight: 150 lbs

✦ Hair: Silvery blonde, long, mostly straight. Very well maintained.
✦ Skin: Pale, clear complexion. Cheeks turn very pink when flustered.

✦ Build: Lithe. Evelyn isn't best made for physical exertion, and it shows. She is much better equipped for evading danger than fighting it in any form.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

✦ Personality: A very smart young woman, Evelyn knows how to use her status to get what she wants. Most people have heard of the O'Divine family, and she uses this as leverage whenever necessary. She works hard in her studies, and always strives to be the top in her class, while bringing others down as much as possible. She is very two-faced, keeping people close only if they can help her towards her goals in some way. It's going to take a lot to break through this shell and get to the real person behind her icy eyes.

✦ History: Evelyn is part of the O'Divine family of nobles. The family owns a great sprawling manor in the north part of the kingdom and were the overseers of a large number of merchants that travel through the area. Her mother passed away when she was born, leaving her the only heir to the O'Divine properties and business. This put her in the mindset that she needs to learn and become intelligent enough to take over the business and run it well to make her father proud. She doesn't have a great relationship with her father, but she looks up to him and wants to make him proud of her.

DinoSaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me