Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Postby No one » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:44 am

Ok thank you!!

Reserve (Sunrise Scout, Female, Sunstorm)
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:31 am

Pack: Midnight Pack

Name: Karter (KT)

Personality: Karter is sarcastic, and generally distant. He prefers to avoid company if possible, preferring to focus on doing things on his own. He’s determined to a fault, and once he’s set his mind to something, it WILL get done. He has skills in plenty, and often he brags about them. He’s snappish whenever he’s driven over the edge, and there are a good few things that will send Karter into a rage.
He’s never one to skip out on a fight, and despite his physical challenges, he’s often the one to prompt attackers to get them revved up. When put in serious danger, however, Karter will do almost anything to escape- including but not limited to trickery, lying, maiming, or even killing an opponent- and values nobody more than himself. He won’t risk his own life for almost anyone else's. He finds a few rare individuals and connects with them, and they’re the only ones who have his true trust and loyalty. Karter is an anxious individual, and has as such trained himself to be an actor. He’s very aware and alert to what’s around him, but one thing always goes over his head. The idea that someone might care about him. GENUINELY care about him, is ridiculous. If anyone shows signs of affection or liking, it'll go over his head and the answer in his mind will most likely be either "that was weird." Or "they're trying to lower my guard." He's very instinctive, and always follows his gut feeling. He has sharp senses, and does his best to put them to good use, priding himself on even that.

Karter will do just about anything to benefit himself, even if it means working for all the wrong reasons. In the end, he doesn't WANT to inflict harm on others in the long-run. He doesn’t WANT to be seen as the 'bad-guy' although he is FULLY aware that in the eyes of many, that’s the role he plays. Doing all the wrong things for the right reasons, he could be seen as an antihero. Bad guy, he can deal with for himself. He knows he has some things about him that would cause people to think of him that way, and he has learned to accept that. He doesn’t want to be the good guy either though for fear of the spotlight. He’s aware of his flaws, and will even acknowledge them, sometimes to the face of others. Karter acknowledges them, but he doesn’t pride himself on them.
He is very aware of what his actions do to those around him, and he is very aware that he doesn’t care. Remorse or guilt? He doesn’t care. Someone getting hurt because of his actions, assuming it was accidental? No skin off his back.

Karter is flighty, and liable to run from situations, even if it leaves others at risk. For all his bravado, Karter is not a brave soul. He’s selfish and he knows it, and sadly, he has no wish to change things on that front. He feels insecure about a number of things. He hates being touched and ordered around, more than anything, and it’ll hit a sensitive point for him.

Karter does have a soft and supportive side, a side that connects to someone, that is sensitive and loyal. Once he’s connected to someone, he'll stick with them as long as possible. He tries not to become reliant on them, but this rarely works. In turn, he offers support, trust, and love. He hates showing the softer side of himself, even though he acknowledges that it exists.

History: In RP, maybe

Crush/Mate: Haha, very funny. (None yet)
Pups: None yet
Other Significant/Played Family: Addilyn (elder sister, deceased), Cole (elder brother, whereabouts and status unknown), has various other rarely mentioned siblings
Sexuality: Bi with a slight male lean. Could honestly go either way.

Desired Rank: Alpha one day (haha. Good luck.)
Willing to take a Trainee? : Yeah, if needed

Appearance: Karter is slim and not at all muscular, small in size and built for speed. He has a pale brown, short-furred coat and a scar that parts the fur of his left shoulder and runs up to under his jaw, and hazel eyes flecked with blue.

3 Strengths: Speed, Stealth, Intelligence
2 Weaknesses: Stamina/Endurance, Strength
Other: :thumbup:
Attachments
1785A785-A995-4F28-95BD-8D819F150B2F.jpeg
1785A785-A995-4F28-95BD-8D819F150B2F.jpeg (279.97 KiB) Viewed 18 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:38 am

PACK: Midnight

Name: Aurelia
Sexuality: Straight

Crush: open
Mate: open
Pups: none yet
Family: open

Desired: Lead Hunter
Open for a trainee: Yes

Appearance: Soft grey fur. White on her paws, tail tip, ear tips and a bit on her muzzle. Dark blue eyes.

Strengths: Intelligence, Speed, Stealth
Weaknesses: Endurance/Stamina, Power/Strength

Personality: Aurelia is a very driven wolf both good ways and bad, whether it be intentional or not. She can be stubborn, but she puts other before herself quiet easily. Aurelia gets quiet hot headed if the moment arises, but besides that she is thoughtful and sweet. She won’t back down and often forgets what’s best, and she’s not perfect is of course it will take her a bit to admit that she’s wrong. Aurelia notices this and tries her best to ignore what she can and not speak up, but it does get hard.

History: Aurelia was born and raised in her pack.

Last edited by poppyxoxo on Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:46 am

Pack: Midnight Pack

Name: Tyler

Personality: Tyler is...complicated, and not necessarily in a good way. He has a charismatic and sweet outside, always social and willing to help out in whatever way and to whatever extent he can, or make a joke, or offer a shoulder to cry on when needed. He always has a smile and gracious, kind words for anyone around him. He appreciates both giving and receiving company, and is quite prideful of his role within the Pack, though he is not ambitious.

However, there’s always two sides of a coin, and on the other side of that coin in the case of Tyler, he uses that kindness and generosity often to be manipulative, to get his way no matter what the cost, though HOPEFULLY for his benefit, and without causing harm to himself. He doesn’t often GENUINELY have empathy for the thoughts and feelings of those around him, and is a defiant soul. He wants what he wants, and obeys only the Alpha and Beta. Regardless of rank, although on the surface he may bow down and accept it, he hardly cares. They’re just individuals like himself, only... less important individuals. Tyler has no issue stepping on others to get ahead in life, even if it burns bridges. What good is burning bridges when he had no genuine friendships to begin with?

That said, Tyler is QUITE protective, for better or for worse, often aggressively so. He’s a Hunter, but he sometimes thinks he should’ve followed his own dream to become a Warrior with that kind of fighting spirit, rather than simply heeding his late father's wishes.

(I couldn’t sum him up better. He’s a relatively new one. I’m so, so sorry about him, peeps.)

History: In RP maybe

Crush/Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet
Sexuality: Bi with a strong male lean

Willing to take a Trainee? : Yes, but he’s hardly suitable for the job.

Appearance: Tyler is an average sized, lean black wolf with grey paws and dark bluish green eyes. He has a nick in his left ear and thick, sleek and well-kept fur.

3 Strengths: Strength, Intelligence, Speed
2 Weaknesses: Stamina/Endurance, Stealth
Attachments
474980B4-7B81-4CC8-97BD-7FF65BA8EFEC.jpeg
474980B4-7B81-4CC8-97BD-7FF65BA8EFEC.jpeg (39.86 KiB) Viewed 13 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:48 am

Reserving:
• Nayeli | Sunrise Healer (can I reference Warrior Cat herbs?)
• Dichali | Midnight All-Around
Last edited by senna_ on Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:49 am

Hi Noia! Absolutely, Warrior Cat herbs are very accurate, so go for it
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:50 am

Will be making these shortly, though I'm going to warn you now that if this gets as chaotic as your other one seems to be, I'm going to have to withdraw. I can't keep up with super fast and somewhat messy ones.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:52 am

Yeah, I have no idea how this one will turn out, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens, thanks for the heads-up!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:55 am

Also reserving the voices of Dylan O'Brien & Lili Reinhart. Unsure if anyone else does this but doing this just in case (:
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:55 am

Ooooh nice!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me