─★🇲​🇴​🇴​🇳​ ─ѕeмι-lιт ʀᴘ-ACCEPTING 4/14

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

KATHRINE ➳ REYNA ➳ HARLOW

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:12 am

KATHRINE ➳ REYNA ➳ HARLOW Image

Name • Kathrine Reyna Harlow | Age • 23
Gender • Female | Species • Werewolf
Rank • Omega| Sexuality • Heterosexual | Scent • Cedar, apples
Eyes • Light Blue | Hair • Blonde | Human Height • 5' 1"
Scars • Claw mark over her right eye
─────────── ⊰ Eyes on fire... ⊱ ───────────
Kathrine is a very strong-willed and quiet person with a rather hostile air about her. She hides her emotions from the world behind this mask of hostility to keep herself from trusting too easily; to keep herself from getting hurt again. Few seem enjoy her company because of her icy demeanor which is why she prefers to be alone most of the time. Few know what lies beneath her wall of ice and even fewer shall ever see it. Hidden under this layer is loyalty to her allies and her friends though these people are few and far between. These few know what is hidden in her heart and know that she will die for anyone who gains her trust and respect. In her true heart, she is driven more by loyalty than anything else and she defends those she is loyal to with a fiery vengeance. She is chivalrous and honorable. She is distrustful, yes, but she is also afraid of losing someone or something else that she holds dear again. So to prevent that ever happening again, she isolates herself from everyone as she feels it keeps them safer than they could be. So even though she is rough and cold on the outside, her hidden heart is warm and caring. It is only scarred and fragile and Kathrine fears to let anyone else see just how broken she truly is. She fears they may do more harm than good.
──────── ⊰ Feeding my flame...⊱ ────────
─────────────────── Felling any foe with my gaze... ───────────────────
────────────────── And just in time, in the right place... ──────────────────
Kathrine was never very popular and so she has pretty much always been a 'loner'. She has always been very talented, though, in some ways most people couldn't see and in a way that Kathrine at the time wasn't able to explain. She grew up with her parents in a woods, on a mountainside. Throughout her childhood, the only company she needed was her thoughts. She did enjoy the days her parents weren't busy. However, because they always went out on family outings or went camping; those are some of her best memories. On the day she turned fourteen, her father surprised her with a necklace with a charm of a wolf and two crows on it. It became her most prized possession the moment she saw it. A few days later, she woke to an empty house, her parents nowhere in sight. After her father and mother disappeared without a trace she ran, not feeling safe in her home anymore. She ran for three years and what a long three years they were. She encountered many things in those three years and most of them were not kind. Over time, Kathrine's heart grew cold and before long, she became the hard-hearted girl she is today. She still searches for that safe place, hoping to see her parents there waiting for her, but deep in her frozen and stone cold heart, she knows this will never be.
─────────────────────── ...suddenly I will play my ace. ───────────────────────
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KATHRINE' S ➳ R E L A T I O N S

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:13 am

friends: ☀/ positive: ✩/ neutral: ☯/ complicated: ∅/ negative: ☁/ enemies: ☢/ romantic interest: ➵
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─★🇲​🇴​🇴​🇳​ ─ѕeмι-lιт ʀᴘ-ACCEPTING

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:50 am

---------------------
Last edited by LunaClaw on Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Malcolm Harris

Postby Crono » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:24 am

Name: Malcolm Harris ┓
Nickname: Cal
Sexuality: Homosexual
Family:
Kane Harris - Father/Retired Warrior
Mary Harris - Mother/Deceased
Lauren Harris - Younger Sister/Omega
┗ (Open to non-npc Family) ┛
━━━━━
Personality: Malcolm has a kind heart, so much so that if not for his parents he might have lived a different life. One void of fighting and violence if possible. Just because the years have hardened him, it hasn't stopped the man from being himself or changed him drastically. He'll gladly defend those he cares for no matter the cost, throwing himself in front of whatever would seek to harm them. In this way he's both incredibly loyal as well as reckless. He often speaks his mind even if it would get him in trouble, he finds it difficult to back down especially if he believes he is right. Stubbornness is something he also inherited from his father.
━━━━━
History: Harris men have served the Galacyian Kingdom as proud warrior's for generations. Malcolm's parents made sure he knew this, drilling it into him through training from a young age. He took to it, became good at it, and has lived his life as a Warrior of the pack and kingdom for many years now. He's fought many battles and taken his fair share of lives, Cal has the scars to prove it both physically and mentally. Over the years he's learned how to work on and fix the kingdom's vehicles, admittedly he takes pleasure in doing so. Something about being able to focus on an object he knows how to fix, and do so with his own hands, is something that relaxes him. When the man needs to clear his head he can be found in the garage area, possibly even tinkering on something that doesn't need it.
━━━━━
Likes: Machines/Vehicles, the cold, almost any kind of food.
Dislikes: Being told what to do, politics, hot weather.
Fears: Aquaphobia (Fear of Water), Cal fears drowning more than anything else in this worlds and avoids large bodies of water like the plague.
━━━━━
Wolf Form
Crush/Mate: None/Open
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Malcolm Relations

Postby Crono » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:25 am

Malcolm Harris
"I do not bend and I do not break."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✔ (Positive), ✖ (Negative), ❖ (Neutral), ❣ (Crush)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Alpha/King] Dristan Draconian () -

[Beta] Yu Ming Nu () -

[Warrior] Lucas Roads () -

[Omega] Kathrine Harlow () -
[Omega] Faith Fraiser () -

Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

armaniiii

Postby rogan » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:46 pm

i[ NAME ] armani jeon; he's relatively open to nicknames, though he's also fine with the basics. just call him nini [nee nee]
                  i[ AGE ] twenty three [23] years old; born august thirteenth. his birthday is irrelevant
                  i[ GENDER ] cismale, he/him pronouns: but he doesn't really care for what he goes by
                  i[ SEXUALITY ] openly demi-homosexual demi-romantic, but he doesn't speak on it much
                  i[ OCCUPATION/ROLE ] delta [if not available, then warrior is suffice]
                  i[ APPEARANCE ] armani is about five foot eight [5'8", 172.974 cm], and has a relatively muscular build. his hair is bleached a very light blond, and had once been dyed silver to accompany it, but had since lightened in color. his eyes are dark, but otherwise still warm and welcoming as opposed to cold and pointed. his wolf form, though, is a large, brown and grey coated canine; muscular and big footed. (reference gif here, face claim is choi san from ateez)

i[ PERSONALITY ] armani is rather gently-spoken, however, this doesn't take from the fact that he's assertive. dominance is something that is necessary for armani; providing that's how he was taught. he is a nice person, though, and moreover is rather generous and selfless on its own terms. though, despite his niceness and generous tendencies, armani isn't the most approachable. he may have a 'soft' and 'fluffy' appearance, but that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't always have the happiest face. constantly, if not always, he looks as though he's judging someone; even though he may not be. he's also rather ill-tempered, and isn't one to be trifled with; especially to a breaking point. he is far from hard to piss off, and trivial things may set him off, though he knows when his limits with someone have been breached and will apologize if he realizes that his explosion was uncalled for. with that being said, he is also very protective. though he isn't physical nor very vocal with his affection, if he cares for you he will defend you. it is in his best interest to keep his loved ones safe, and is notably one of his top interests. he also isn't one to hold grudges; and he's a fairly forgiving person, though he will still hold someone accountable if they did something that they know they can learn from. his loyalty lies with those he knows for a fact he can trust; not necessarily with people of power until they have proven to him that they wont betray him in any way. he doesn't trust easy; but once he does trust, he gives his all.

i[ ROMANTIC STATUS ] he isn't really one for romantic endeavors, however he wouldn't mind them. the only thing is, a bond is required before any romantic feelings develop. that being said, he also doesn't have a 'mate' and see's no point in it at the moment. currently also not crushing; more invested in himself (self love, not narcissism, he needs it)

[ please note: breezey is a temporary username i just dont know when i'm going back to my old one,,,, please call me doongie or felix joawief ]
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nani 'lations

Postby rogan » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:47 pm

i'll code this later im not on the right device

let me know if anything needs to be changed and ill change it as fast as i can :thinking:
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:14 am

@furrydogs12;
@crono;
@felix;

Accepted! I'll let you know when the rp starts^^
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:17 am

@wolfrunner;
@lunaclaw;

Sorry! Not accepted. Looking for a certain type of writing style

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:53 am

Not bitter BUT I do have advice.

If you are looking for a specific type of writing style or have another specific requirement, put it in your rules and explain it. Don’t say so when you are rejecting a person.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me