A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | O&A

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:10 pm

Is this new? I was looking for the discussion thread and had no luck finding it!
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

All Pawprint's Forms

Postby __PawPrints__ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:14 pm

EagleClan

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁

➢ Streamspot is a female, even if she isn't very feminine. At the start of this role-play she is 38 moons old. Streamspot has recently become deputy of EagleClan. She has no crush, mate or kits.
➢ Streamspot stands at average height with her long ear tufts giving her a slight advantage over some cats. Her build is stocky though it is filled with well defined muscle, not mouse fat. Her fur is slightly longer than the average short furred cat with her tail fur being long and flowing. It is mostly white on her underside then it gradients to a darker silver along her back. Her tail has a black stripe running along it being mostly light grey. It is almost color changing in direct sunlight. Her fur is always properly groomed into position looking sleek and shiny. Her ears and eyes are very large giving her an almost owl-like face. Her ears have long white arching ear tufts fluffing out from them and her eyes are a penetrating green. She has extremely long white whiskers. Her paws are all socked dark grey and her paw-pads have the traditional stiff EagleClan toughness.
➢ Streamspot is a very serious cat who will not be caught joking or playing around. She is practical, tactful, yet honest. She is ambitious to always do her best for the clan and strives to improve herself so she is ready when it becomes her turn to step up as the leader of the clan. These qualities make her a fierce no-nonsense cat who may at times seem a bit dull if your looking for someone to play games with. However she cares deeply for each and every cat in her clan and feels each loss of life as if it were her own litter-mate. She is much more likely to show tough love over any real affection or sweet words. She also enjoys sitting in quiet spots with pretty views to find peace and think. She is an excellent hunter and surprisingly doesn't mind getting her paws wet.
➢ Streamspot was born in the clan as a lone kit. Her mother, (Honey)dew was a Clan cat for only a little while until she decided she simply couldn't stand being away from her two-legs and safe home any longer, no matter how much her mate had begged. She had waited until Streamspot was old enough to be made an apprentice and then left after explaining to her daughter and asking for forgiveness. Streamspot took her mother's betrayal to the clan hard and vowed to always be loyal. She became very close to her father, a clan-born cat named Rockleap. Rockleap was always supportive of his daughter and was there cheering her on the day she received her warrior name. Sadly he wasn't when she became deputy. He was killed a freak landslide after an extremely wet new-leaf. Streamspot was now left with no kin in the clan and a very broken heart. She turned her sadness into productiveness. Using work to avoid thinking she became an efficient fighter and superb hunter. After she saved an apprentice from a dog, by managing to distract and outwit it she was soon given the role of deputy. She has since gotten over her grief and has managed to accept what happened.

We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness.

46 Moon Update: At this point Streamspot has been deputy for 11 moons. She has grown confident in her role and performs her job well. She no longer works hard to avoid thinking about the past but continuous because she enjoys the success it has brought her. She remains close to Stagleap, her former apprentice, though she does find it odd that she won't tell her the name of her kits' father. Steamspot has also gotten closer to Southstar and grudgingly knows that she is in love with him, even though she wouldn't yet admit it to him or any other cat. She values his friendship and leadership for now.

91 Moon Update: Streamstar is typically depressed and short-tempered, only trusting a few in her Clan. She prefers to only be close with those who did not mate with Southstar and has particular hatred for her former apprentices, Brambleshade and Stagleap. One who is her half sibling, and the other her close friend that she feels betrayed her. She still grieves for her mate that she had to banish from the Clan and the kit she lost. She seems unable to fully let go of her loss. She is hyperprotective of her kit, X. It was most difficult for her to accept that Southwind and Honey had kits. This led her to believe that all outsiders were a great threat and should be treated as such. She is angered by StarClan's decision to only give her 2 lives and sparing the rest for Southwind, but this decision also makes her fearful that her Clan will not fully accept her as leader so she keeps this secret close.

Current Name: Streamstar
Lives Remaining: 2
Parents: Rockleap and Honey (deceased)
Mate: Southwind (ex)
Kits: Riverkit and X
Kin: Brambleshade and Fawn-
Former Apprentices: Stagleap (deceased) and Brambleshade

Name: Lilackit
Clan: EagleClan
Kin: Stagleap x ?? - and Mudkit, Silverkit, and Smokekit
Brief History (Optional): Born To Stagleap and unknown father.
Personality Traits (Optional): Athletic, confident, tomboy. Rest TBD

46 moon update:Lilacmoon stayed focused on being the best warrior she could be and didn't let any toms distract her. Now as she's gotten older she's stayed focused but her hopes of becoming deputy are dwindling as Streamstar's distrust for anyone who was fathered by South becomes more apparent. She's begun to look around the clan to see if there is more to clan life than just hunting and battle training.

Current Name: Lilacmoon
Parents: Southwind X Stagleap
Kin: Littermates: Smokethorn, Silverhawk, Mudshadow
Half Siblings: Rainwhisker, Rosemaryleaf, Wrensight, Redflame, Eveningfall, Brightpebble, Silverhawk, Brambleshade, Smokethorn, Mudshadow, Vanillasplit, Pidgeonheather, Fawnpounce

OakClan

█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░

█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░

AS BRAVE AS A BEAR

╭-----------------------------------------------------------------------------╮
female. apprentice. 6 moons. brash. energetic. overconfident.
╰-----------------------------------------------------------------------------╯

Bearpaw was never one for the quiet of the nursery. Her loud energetic style didn't make queens happy when they were trying to get the other kits to sleep. She often spent most of her time finding news ways to escape the nursery. Whether it was slipping out behind her mother's back or slithering through the briers that protected them (a task that did not end well). She coaxed her brother into many dangerous stunts, each more daring than the last. The independent kit didn't stop at that. When her brother was off playing with the other kits she made it her goal to sneak out of camp. A kit alone out of camp is never a smart idea. But she did it whenever she could manage. She got lost twice and was found covered in mud with some very sore paws. At her return she was berated badly by upset parents. She chose to focus instead on the scrawny toad she had managed to chase, an accomplishment she bragged about to any cat who would listen from that day forward. She lives with a fearless intensity and a pride that cannot be diminished.

14 moon Update:Now a warrior named Bearsong, this confident cat has settled down some and does much less hopping. She continues to be full of energy and after her apprentice punishment of dawn patrols found that she enjoys waking up early and regularly volunteers to be on them. She is still very confident and is quick to voice her opinion and weigh in on clan matters. She has become good friends with Artemis and is quick to come to her defense when anyone mentions her deformities or non-clan heritage. She remains good friends with Blizzardclaw her former mentor and other cats who were apprenticed around the same time as her. Bearsong isn't worried about finding a mate or having kits yet and is content to focus on improving her warrior skills and becoming a patrol leader from time to time. She has large nasty scars across her shoulders because of her run in with the fox, but rather than be ashamed of them she wears them proudly.

59 moon Update:She stayed loud and rambunctious even in her older age. Overall she managed to stay out of a lot of trouble and has turned into a solid warrior. She is very proud of her kits and somewhat overlooks any wrong-doings they may have. She had a brief secret relationship with the late Blazefrost.

Current Name: Bearsong
Mate: Blazefrost (deceased)
Kits: Firepaw and Reedpaw

Name: Axel
Kin: Honey, Southstar & Fawn and Thunder
Brief History (Optional): Honey x Southstar
Personality Traits (Optional): Axel is a risk taker, flirt, and a prankster. He is very personable and always young at heart.

6 moon Update:Now in EagleClan he has been named Bramblepaw. He has forgotten his old life as a kitty-pet though he knows he is not originally from the Clan. Raised by Foxcloud he views her as his own mother and loves her dearly. He also cares for his adoptive siblings, Redkit, Wrenkit, Brightkit, and Eveningkit like they were really his kin. He acts as a big brother of sorts to each of them and tries to give them "life lessons" even though he isn't that much older.
Outwardly you would never know this cat is bothered by the lack of information on his past, as he always acts friendly and upbeat. But quietly he wonders if his real family ever cared about him and if they did, why did they give him away.

51 moon Update: After the reveal and his former mentors obvious hatred for him, Brambleshade left EagleClan for OakClan. He felt he couldn't stay in a clan that hated him, especially his own leader. He went to OakClan hoping to start fresh with a new clan and get to know his real littermate, Fawn. He does desperately miss the adopted family he had and can often be seen gazing solemnly over at EagleClan territory. He also feels it was his father's fault that he could never be accepted into EagleClan and why he had to leave his real home.

Current Name: Brambleshade
Parents Honey (deceased) and Southwind
Mates: Open
Kin: Littermates: Fawnpounce and Thunder (deceased)
Half kin: Streamstar, all South's kits (will update)
Wrensight, Redflame, Eveningfall, Brightpebble, Silverhawk, Lilacmoon, Smokethorn, Mudshadow, Vanillasplit, Pidgeonheather
Adopted: Foxcloud (mother, deceased) Wrensight, Redflame, Eveningfall, Brightpebble (littermates)

A fluffy jet black cat with a long tail. Bright green eyes
Name: Buckstep
Clan: OakClan
Kin: Elmshade and Riverstripe - parents. Cedarstorm - littermate. Robinwind - uncle.
Mate: open
Brief History (Optional): Normal clan history
Personality Traits (Optional): Weary, intelligent, noble.

A long legged orange tabby tom with moss green eyes.
Name: Firepaw
Clan: OakClan
Kin: Bearsong x Unkown {Blazefrost} Reedpaw is littermate.
Mate: NA
Brief History (Optional): Normal Clan upbringing.
Personality Traits (Optional): Adventurous, lighthearted, brave.

A grey pelted thick furred she-cat with bright blue eyes and white chest and toes.
Name: Lavenderspring
Clan: Oakclan
Kin: Creamflower and Sunflare. Flamefur is her littermate.
Dustpetal and Poppyspring are siblings from previous litters.

Brief History (Optional): Normal clan life.
Personality Traits (Optional): Lavenderspring always desperately wanted to have kits but it seems she is unable too. She still has a very motherly personality and spends a lot of time in the nursery helping the other queens and spending time with Creamflower.

StarClan

Name: Pinekit
Kin: Acornspots & Russetswirl Sorrelkit, Emberkit, Willowkit & Applekit
Mate: Too Young
Brief History (Optional): Born to Russetswirl and Acornspots
Personality Traits (Optional): Bossy, intelligent, introspective. Rest TBD.

32 Moon update Pinepelt grew up to be a smart outgoing warrior. He passed away in his prime at 34m due to the same illness as Applesong.

A small white and grey kitten with bright blue eyes.
Name: Riverkit
Clan: StarClan
Kin: Southwind and Streamstar's kit, Littermate is @cradily's living cat
Brief History (Optional): Riverkit and her littermate caught whitecough early in their young lives. She was too young to fight off the illness and passed shortly after the Clan learned of Southstar's deception.
Personality Traits (Optional): NA
Last edited by __PawPrints__ on Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:20 pm

@pawprints, sounds good!
As for a recap, everyone is getting ready to go to the Gathering. Bearpaw is going and Southstar hasn't announced EC cats yet, but I'd assume Streamspot would be going given her rank. Stagpaw has been named Stagleap, very recently, I think on just the precious page.

@lapis, it IS new, sorry for the confusion!

All right guys, there are some things to work out with the timeskip:

Creamflower's litter will be two kits, which they've decided will be played by Cradily and CJ, I THINK.
Beestar's litter will be played by myself and stormy.
Honey's litter will be played by myself, Cradily, and PawPrints.

Quiverpaw will be twelve moons, if Mistflower and Southstar think she is ready to be a warrior.
Splashpaw will be thirteen moons, if Elmshade and Beestar think she's ready to be a warrior. (beestar does, since Cradily also has agreed!)

Hornetkit and Wolfkit will become apprentices and will be assigned mentors.

Please let me know if you guys decide anything happening between your characters during the timeskip, so I can make adjustments to the patch as necessary! I've already added 2 moons to everyone's ages, and will be finishing the rest soon, so that the Allegiances will be up to date.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:29 pm

oh, so soon my kits are being aged up? nice

give wolfkit a scar across the eye and we're good, she got in a fight with a mouse
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:35 pm

Name: Bramblekit Formerly Axel
Clan: Former Outsider Now EagleClan
Kin: Honey, Southstar & Fawnkit and Thunder
Brief History (Optional): Honey x Southstar
Personality Traits (Optional): Axel is a risk taker, flirt, and a prankster. He is very personable and always young at heart.

Updated my last post!
Last edited by __PawPrints__ on Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Aw Poppykit is a cute little fluffball! Hes a fluffy boy like his parents! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:45 pm

@cas/everyone; I'm sure Mistflower would say that Quiverpaw will be ready to become a warrior by the timeskip.
    Blizzardclaw will have a small crush on Beestar but knows it probably isn't mutual.
    Weaselstripe depending on how Dappleleaf acts with him if she agrees to come to the gathering, I feel like he would give up his feelings from Fallenstone in order to be with Dappleleaf.
    Foxcloud I'll message you about c:
    Russetswirl will have a mutual crush when we timeskip, finding Acornspots to quite the amazing she-cat as they have spent most days together since he has become a warrior.
    Mistflower still has no love interest. But is beginning to actively look
    Stagleap is available as well for friendships/crushes

@Paws;; I edited my post so Blizzardclaw reply to Bearpaw

@Lapis;; I didn't see that Harnetkit originally ran into Mistflower when I had posted but edited my post since then
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:48 pm

I'll respond for now then! Has the skip happened yet?
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Yay Stagleap being a warrior!! woo!!!

And yes, Elmsahde 100% thinks Splashpaw is ready to be a warrior! She's so proud ;^;

Robinwind and Elmshade both won't have crushes after the timeskip but Elmshade might be starting to think about it... All the cute kits around camp has been making her think about it lol

@pawprints awwwww axel's such a cute tiny babyyy
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me