Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Postby Ghost17 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:01 pm

Accepted

@Lunine mmkay
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:38 am

Thank you for accepting me! I havent rped in a wolf rp in a long time so itll be great to rp in one again! Just make sure shes on the front so she isnt forgotten! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:55 pm

No problem! And I did add her to the front!
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:46 am

Thank you! I will edit Kayla's form then! <3
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blood Moon Wolves{Corentin}{Kaj}

Postby Tordier » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:36 am

Corentin

Name:
    Corentin
    Scout
    Pack:
    Blood Moon

Eyes:
    Amber
    Fur:
    Grey and White
    Build:
    Lean and Athletic
    Scent:
    Pine Needles
    Extra:
    Bisexual | Brother to Naomi

Voice:
    Lively, Teasing Baritone
    Likes & Dislikes:
    Corentin loves nurturing little ones and would gladly make personal sacrifices for any pup, even a stranger. He would love to have his own family, if the right mate came along. His favorite activity is swimming, which he makes time for frequently.
    Corentin hates worrying, as he is the sort to "worry himself sick" until he finds an adequate solution. He also takes public embarrassment particularly hard, and will avoid it like the plague. On a related note, Corentin does not like making snap judgments, since he would prefer to have time to think things over so as to find a reliable solution that can be accomplished without making mistakes in front of others, thus avoiding his two biggest fears. When forced to act immediately, he runs the risk of making "the wrong choice".

Personality:
    Thanks to a keenly observant nature, Corentin was a natural choice as a Scout. He has sharp senses and a knack for picking up on subtle clues that others might miss. When scouting, this skill serves him well. However, Corentin also makes a conscious effort to keep an optimistic attitude. He learned early on how easy it is to grow paranoid of others' ill intentions when he is so good at noticing subtitles that might indicate as such. Corentin chooses to trust his pack and interprets things charitably as a personal rule. Actually, much of Corentin's inner life revolves around this struggle of easily finding reasons to be afraid and fighting the tendency to become anxious over them. Indeed he does have some socially anxious tendencies. When he is stressed, Corentin will grow increasingly jumpy and unsure of himself. If pushed far enough, he can even get reckless while he tries to relieve the pressure on himself in the fastest way possible, even if his methods are incredibly near-sighted. The only occasions where he will courageously stand his ground are, if after careful thought, he considers doing so is the best possible course of action, or if a pup's safety is being threatened in any way.

Kaj

Name:
    Kaj

Hunter

Pack:
    Shadow

Eyes:
    Yellow

Fur:
    Silver and White

Build:
    Hardy and Sturdy

Scent:
    Maple Sap

Extra:
    Bisexual

Voice:
    Fatigued, Blunt Baritone

Likes & Dislikes:
    Kaj is a wolf who appreciates the simple pleasures in life, like a hearty meal, a warm den, or the company of an attractive young wolf at his side. Anything that feels physically "good" to him takes priority in his life. Aside from that, he likes to spice up boring, everyday tasks by placing wagers with his packmates. The only interest he has that is in any way profound is his appreciation for howling as an art form. Kaj finds listening to and analyzing the various distinct howls of other wolves around him to be absolutely fascinating.
    Disliking Shade is a given. The rival alpha is always making things difficult in one way or another, and Kaj is never in the mood to care about politics. Likewise, he gets irritable when stressed, since stress interferes with his ability to enjoy just about anything. The only thing worse is sadness, so Kaj tries to keep his packmates in good spirits.

Personality:
    As a wolf who grows shy and awkward when attention is placed on him, Kaj often makes the impression that he is a pushover when others meet him for the first time. He might not enjoy being the center of attention, but that does not mean he is easily controlled. In fact, the opposite is true. He has a generally adventurous and carefree attitude, believing that life is too short to ignore opportunities to enjoy himself along the way. Kaj is not particularly proud, and has no problem allowing himself to be the punch line in his own antics. More serious wolves might not get along well with Kaj, instead finding him immature and unreliable. The real problem starts when others try to put pressure on Kaj to be more serious himself. As soon as he senses that others are trying to pin him down and trap him into a life of only obligations and duties, he will push back just as hard.
Last edited by Tordier on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:31 am

Accepted!
Also anyone who’s interested I also made a Warrior cats rp if you wanna join!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4164538&p=126868488#p126868488
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:05 am

@Ghost17: I'm excited to get started! I'll go ahead and check out your Warrior role play as well.

@iggyzoi: Yo, I saw Naomi was looking for a few siblings. Perhaps Corentin could be her brother, seeing as they're the same age? I think he'd be fun for her to "play with". Poor guy. X3

@All: Corentin and Kaj are both open for relationships. Friends, enemies, family, love, etc. Let me know if you have any ideas!
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:34 am

@Gleon idk if it could be something more than just friends, cuz idk how you feel about Lowell? But maybe Lowell and Kaj could be friends?
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:05 pm

@Gleon how do you pronounce Kaj?
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:40 pm

@Gleon Absolutely! I would love for them to be siblings She would absolutely be a butt to him x'D

But that's no exception. She'll be a butt to everyone even her alphas
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me