-- ( ' a school for the gifted ♕ d/f )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: -- ( ' a school for the gifted ♕ d/f )

Postby stranger danger » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:58 pm

agh, sorry i haven't been posting y'all but unless you're not finished - you should be on the front page!! if not, i'm getting to it i promise!

we can get started once we get a few more people.

p.s. would y'all want a discord server?? lemme know!
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«delsie cassetti»«hip-hop»

Postby kelzzz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:00 pm

•basics•
«name» delsie valentina cassetti. «nicknames» dels, dee, del, and/or hip-hop. «age» eighteen. «gender» female. «pronouns» she/her/hers. «sexuality» heteroflexible. «group» dancers. «type of dance» hip-hop, but she is experienced in contemporary.

•about her•
«past» delsie was born to two italian immigrants who moved to america in the late nineties. she grew up rather wealthy do to her father’s shady line of work. she never questioned it though. they lived in a penthouse and had luxuries others didn’t have, so she wasn’t complaining. she started developing her love of dance since he knew exactly what it was. she started dancing contemporary. her parents got her the best lessons they could. when she turned about eleven she started learning how to dance hip hop. she thought it was very interesting, especially when she saw people doing it on the streets. she quickly caught on to the dance genre. you could say she had a natural talent for it. she started learning from people on the streets and then went into lessons. she trained very hard throughout middle school and high school so she could earn a scholarship to st. madeline’s. she luckily got in to the prestigious school, and is excited to present her talents. «positive traits» strong willed, genuine, non-judgemental, passionate, and street smart. «neutral traits» sociable, organized, modern, flexible, sassy, and competitive. «negative traits» over-confident, manipulative, clever, aggressive, and petty. «likes» competition, iced tea, name brand everything, makeup, fashion, cats, smell of cinnamon, silk, flowers, acrylic nails, and the minimal aesthetic. «dislikes» too many questions, judgmental people, mud, insects, the smell of peppers, chicken meat, feet, velvet, and people that are cocky. «hobbies» dancing, singing, listening to music, hanging out with friends, and jogging. «fears» insects, getting super dirty, falling, and heights. «strengths» her backflips/frontflips and her sass. «weaknesses» felines (she will be completely defenseless if a cat is near by).

•appearance•
«height» five foot six. «weight» one hundred thirty-three pounds. «build» slim, but curved. «figure» hourglass. «cup size» c. «ethnicity» italian. «nationality» american ( san francisco, california). «skin tone» caramel. «eyes» deep brown. «hair» ombrés from light oak into bright blonde, is mid back length, and is usually worn either half up/half down or in a high ponytail. «scars» she has a couple acne scars she covers up with makeup and a few on her legs for various reasons. «piercings» she has two regulars at piercings and a naval piercing. «tattoos» she has a has a tiny music note on her left shoulder. «facial features» plump lips, beauty mark on the right side of her mouth, and a semi sharp jawline. «scent» hint of vanilla mixed in with roses. «clothing style» she usually wears crop tops/tight tank tops with jeans shorts/ripped jeans and heels/sneakers or oversized hoodie with leggings and high tops. «other» none.

•relationships•
«father» leonardo cassetti. «mother» leona cassetti. «siblings» matteo cassetti (23), valentina cassetti (11). «best friend» open. «friends» open. «interested in/crushing on» no one right now/open. «talking to» none. «boyfriend/girlfriend» nada. «exes» she has a few/open. «enemies» she has probably made some/open.

•favorites•
«thing to say» “that’s gonna be a no.“«food» fettuccine alfredo. «drink» vanilla milkshake. «color» white. «animal» sloth. «flower» rose. «season» winter.

•random facts•
«speaks fluently in both english and italian.
«is up for a dance off anytime.
«can sing kind of good.
«will cut you if you touch her hair without permission.
«has a very particular music taste which is a mix of rap and pop.
«has mastered dancing in heels.
«low key kind of ghetto compared to some of the other students.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

delsie’s relations

Postby kelzzz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:01 pm

res.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«lancing macintosh»«lacrosse player»

Postby kelzzz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:16 pm

•basics•
«name» lancing theo macintosh. «nicknames» he likes his friends to call him lance or lancy. «age» seventeen. «gender» male. «pronouns» he/him/his. «sexuality» heterosexual. «group» athletes. «sport» lacrosse.

•about him•
«past» lancing was born to a car salesman and a accountant in montreal, quebec. he was born as the youngest of five brothers. this caused lancing to be very possessive of the things that were his and to be very athletic. his family were very big on lacrosse. his father and all his brothers played the sport, so naturally lancing took up the sport. he never really got a chance to stand out because of his brothers, but when he started playing lacrosse he naturally excelled he got more attention from his parents and friends. he has worked very hard in his sport to even have been considered for the scholarship at st. madelaine’s, and he is going to try his hardest to not blow it.«positive traits» sweet, fun-loving, lovable, goofy, loyal, and honest. «neutral traits» active, competitive, emotional, and boyish. «negative traits» gullible, messy, possessive, and regretful. «likes» fluffy romance, lacrosse, weights, getting his hair back played with, morning dew, taste of fresh strawberries, and being warm. «dislikes» being cold, people ignoring him/leaving him out, the smell of lemon, the vintage aesthetic, ice cream, and «hobbies» lacrosse, working out, cracking jokes, talking, and playing video games. «fears» «strengths» his muscles and his smile. «weaknesses» the back of his knees and his clinginess.

•appearance•
«height» six foot three. «weight» one hundred sixty-seven. «build» slim, muscular. «figure» rhomboid. «ethnicity» caucasian. «nationality» canada (montreal, quebec). «skin tone» blushy ivory. «eyes» greenish blue. «hair» light brown, styled, and fluffy. «scars» he has some on his knees and shins from his sport. «piercings» he has two regular ear piercings. «tattoos» none. «facial features» has dimples, a stable jawline, and a sliced right eyebrow. «scent» fresh linen with a hint of cologne. «clothing style» graphic t-shirts with his letterman jacket, skinny jeans, and high tops. «other» he wears contacts publicly, and his glasses at home.

•relationship•
«father» donavan macintosh. «mother» katherine macintosh. «siblings» colton macintosh (24), daniel macintosh (24), c.t. macintosh (21), franklyn macintosh (20), and flynn macintosh (18). «best friend» open. «friends» open. «interested in/crushing on» he has someone on his mind. «talking to» no one. «girlfriend/boyfriend» not at the moment/open. «exes» some back in canada/open. «enemies» none that he knows of/open.

•favorites•
«thing to say» “i’m diggin it” «food» beavertails. «drink» apple juice. «color» yellow. «animal» giraffe. «flower» lily. «season» summer.

•random facts•
«though he’s from canada, he can’t stand being cold.
«can’t dance or sing to save his life.
«loves alternative music.
«loves it when people touch his hair.
«is a hopeless romantic .
«will never tell a secret.
«is also kind of good at baseball.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«lancing’s relations

Postby kelzzz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:17 pm

res.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:22 pm

i, sadly, don’t have access to discord, so... i vote against it. sorryyyyy
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcнιe » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:27 pm

k done w sophie
ImageImage
    hey- owo -misophoniac here. if you have the same problem, please hmu. im there for all yall. we're in together <3 also hmu bc im lonely and my cat is becoming a teenager and seems to think im not a cool mom anymore.
arcнιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

manny wu | gymnast

Postby hailpaw » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:36 pm

name: emmanuel yuanjun wu
nickname: everyone calls him manny! the only person who calls manny 'emmanuel' is his grandmother.
pronouns: he/him
sexuality: homosexual
gift: athleticism
sport: gymnastics

face claim: wong yukhei
height: 5'10"! he's considered tall for a gymnast.
weight: 140 lbs
ethnicity: chinese-american
hair color: black
eye color: brown
style: manny's a bit of a pretty boy, which maybe is why he spent so much time in the closet throughout middle and high school - as he was already a gymnast and dealing with major internalized homophobia, his more feminine image did him no favors in coming off as straight, so he acted like your stereotypical f***boy to compensate. he no longer acts like this, especially now that's his in a much more accepting environment at st. madeline's, but he does still dress the same, and most of the time looks like he just walked out of a hypebeast magazine.

- manny’s natural personality tends to fall in the glass half-full as opposed to glass half-empty range, and it’s rare to see him without a smile. he tends to see the best in the world, but even when in a slump he tries his best to be positive and look on the bright side because he finds it makes him a lot happier and prevents some panic attacks and anxiety. he suffered from a major depressive episode in 2016 (see history), but was eventually able to overcome it and recover his sunshine-esque personality, and because of this experience he always tries to be a supportive friend and someone to lean on in times of trouble.
- if manny went to hogwarts, despite being brave, ambitious, and intelligent, he’d be declared a hufflepuff before the sorting hat even touched his head. in the past he hasn’t had a lot of close friends, but he’s fiercely loyal to those whom he cares about. the only issue is he absorbs himself so much in gymnastics that he doesn’t always open himself up to any relationships more than a mutual friend, much less a best friend or boyfriend. he has enough friendliness and positivity to rival dory the fish, and yet it’s often used on acquaintances and strangers. still, he’s kind, and when he does let people in, he’s willing to do anything for them.
- before the massive disappointment that had been the rio olympics qualifiers (see history), manny had a bit of an ego. his instructors back in china had praised him frequently, which was rare for many of the other, older gymnasts, and his instructors in the US, who were thoroughly impressed by what he could do at thirteen (and onwards), had told him he had a great shot at the olympics. he did his best to act humble on the outside, but inside he often kept up a running commentary on the other gymnasts and how they paled in comparison to him, as he saw himself as superior to even some olympic gymnasts. fortunately he grew out of this, as the rio qualifiers were a good shock to the system, and so manny made sure to not let his ego inflate a little too much to be healthy. however, he swung to the opposite extreme, which was pitifully low self-esteem, and as a result it makes him insecure and hyper aware of his own every move. he’s horrible at taking compliments as well, which is aggravating to those around him.
- manny’s an ambivert in that he comes off as extroverted and friendly, but no matter how much he enjoys interacting with and helping others, he still needs alone time at the end of the day. social interaction exhausts him even more than a long training session, but he’ll get lonely if he doesn’t ever socialize. he does his best to find a balance.
- manny is usually a neutral party in drama - he’s rarely ever directly a part of it, but he often finds himself dragged in to be a mediator. he’s mostly a rule-follower, too; though he doesn’t have anything against breaking the rules, most of the time he finds he has no reason to break them in the first place, and thus he stays out of trouble. this would have led to a goody two shoes reputation if manny were anyone else, but with his muscular body and how he dresses like a f***boy, people usually assume he’s just looking out for himself as opposed to being a stickler for the rules.

- manny was born on may third, 2000, in the chinatown district of manhattan, new york, but when he was a few months old his parents, who originally immigrated from china, left the US and moved to hong kong. he has dual citizenship in the US and china, so it wasn't hard for manny to settle in, and he grew up speaking cantonese at school and english at home. he'd always been an active boy, very rambunctious and hyperactive, so when he begged to be enrolled in a gymnastics class, his parents gave in, and so at age seven manny started attending an elite academy for gymnasts every day after school.
- manny's parents hadn't wanted to move back to china in the first place, but had come to help with the family business, so when manny's aunt, who owned their restaurant, passed away when manny was thirteen, a few months later the wu family packed up again and moved back to the US. manny was bitter about the move for a long time, since he'd been devoting over thirty hours a week to gymnastics and had been on the right track to start olympic training. the US programs were different; he found them too lax, and none of the other male gymnasts seemed to be as committed as he was, but eventually manny's love for the sport won out over his anger, and even though he found the US program inferior, manny threw everything he had into his training.
- manny attempted to qualify for the olympics during the 2014-2015 qualification season, as he would be sixteen by the time the rio games came around. however, he narrowly missed a ticket on three different occasions, taking fifth on vault and fourth on floor at the world championships, fourth all-around in the individual world cup, and third all-around in the continental championship. this was a massive disappointment for him, and he almost gave up on gymnastics as he battled a depressive slump. manny still trained every day, but shifted a lot of his efforts over to his studies, as he didn’t find gymnastics as fun anymore. it didn’t help that kids at school made fun of him for his sport and called him gay; since manny was raised christian and actually was gay, he was very defensive about his sexuality and dealt with a lot of internalized homophobia.
- on a whim manny applied for the academy at seventeen, and after getting in to one of the most prestigious schools in the world, he found his second wind and once again felt that same love for gymnastics. due to issues with location manny couldn’t start attending st. madeline’s until recently, and he’ll be balancing academy work and attending qualifying championships for the 2020 olympics. he’s also working on accepting himself, and though he still has horrible self-esteem and is a bit homophobic, he has a feeling the change of scenery will do wonders. currently he’s working harder than ever at gymnastics, and is excited for what the future will hold!

- manny speaks english, mandarin, cantonese, and russian.
- he likes to wear circle lenses, both because they're pretty and they make it easy to mess with people.
- he's never been in a relationship, but he's always silently pining.
- he found out he was gay in sixth grade when he realized he had a massive crush on spider-man, though he tamped down his attraction towards men for years.
- he's horribly far-sighted and can often be seen in class with reading glasses.
- he's obsessed with motorcycles and never shuts up about his baby, a flashy black 1990 harley davidson FLHTC electra glide.
- he likes to sit in the splits while he does schoolwork because he finds it more comfortable than traditional positions.
- he identifies as christian but is questioning since he finds it difficult to find an accepting christian community as a gay man.
- he actually really likes his chinese name, yuanjun, but no one uses it because no one knows he even has a chinese name, excluding his more distant relations in hong kong. despite being cantonese, as is traditional in hong kong he likes to doodle his name in mandarin pinyin: 武元军。
Last edited by hailpaw on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 30 times in total.
hailpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:20 am

while one would assume that they're the embodiment of optimism at first glance, they'd so
on find that the energy and jokes are mostly for the sake of other people. it's true that dee
has a reputation for spontaneity, often taking on the role of that one impulsive friend that
borders on being reckless, bringing a barrage of jokes and pranks in their wake. their reckl
essness spawns from a lack of self-worth, and the want to make others smile and laugh. th
ere are surprisingly few people they consider close friends but any who earn that title hav
e earned their complete loyalty along with it. this isn't usually a problem, however they ca
n be loyal to the point of self-sacrifice. they're an expert at dodging conflict, talking their
way out of difficult situations as well as winging most things that they probably shouldn't w
ing. they're naturally anxious and fidgety, frequently on high-alert more often than not. to
avoid over-thinking, they usually force themselves to act quicker than they think. quick ref
lexes and non-confrontational behaviour has been dramatically increased since enrolling in
the school, the pressure to do exceptionally well only serving to highten their skittishness.

┌───────────────────────┐

perhaps unwavering loyalty, anxiety-induced skittishness, and a borderline concernin
g amount of knowledge about classical civilisations & their various mythos might not
match what most people expect from students at such a high-end school. really, the
y're amazed that they were given a chance to apply, let alone score a place among t
he academics. even though they might downplay their knowledge, it can't be denied
that the kid really does have a talent for classics, from the architecture to the texts

└───────────────────────┘

01.-----------LOYAL
02.OBSERVANT
03.IMPULSIVE
04.-----ANXIOUS

──────────────────────────
DEE AIZA // 17 // NONBINARY // ACADEMIC- CLASSICS
──────────────────────────
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist