Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Marksborrow Discussion

Postby seolar » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:22 am

Yea, it's alright, I get it. I'll figure something out to replace it, give me a moment.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:32 am

I changed it to kitsune, is that alright?
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:05 am

═══════════════════════════════════════════════Image
═══════════༻ ALYSSA ✿ ELLWOOD ༺═══════════

BASICS
✿ Name: Alyssa Ellwood
✿ Nicknames: Lyssa, Ally (pronounced Allie), Songbird
✿ Age: 16
✿ Gender: Female
✿ Species: Human
✿ Magic: Water, Bubble, Medical, Music, Ocean

LOOKS
✿ Hair: thick and wavy, light blonde, chest-length
✿ Eye colour: a deep blue
✿ Height: 5'0"
✿ Weight: 115lbs
✿ Complexion: light and rosy
✿ Build/Description: Small and petite, lacking in muscle. This makes her appear very harmless and even weak to others as she is not physically strong, but her appearance deceptively hides her natural magical strength. Her style leans towards sweaters, boots, and leggings, preferring cozy and cute fashion in simple and soft colors like cream, white, and pink.

PERSONALITY
✿ Likes: sweet foods, swimming, music/singing, tea, spring, nighttime, reading, rain
✿ Dislikes: loneliness, cold weather, heights, crowded spaces, spicy foods, bugs, loud noises

✿ Personality: Alyssa is a kind and soft-spoken girl. The amount of patience and understanding she has is unmatched by many of her peers. Generally, she opts to think carefully before acting, as she doesn't want to trigger any unpleasant situations because of impulsive actions. She works well with other people and loves being around others, often acting as the peacemaker when things go wrong.

She can be a rather awkward girl who tends to stumble on her words and trip over her feet, and tends to get flustered and embarrassed easier then the average person. Like the water that she is naturally attuned to, she is soft and flexible, but holds a myriad of inner thoughts that swirl around in her mind with the force of a raging storm. While she is transparent with many of her emotions, Alyssa has a tendency to bottle up more serious problems so her friends won't have to worry about her. Being pushed to her breaking point is very rare, but it's happened. And it involved lots of voice cracking and angry tears.

RELATIONSHIPS
✿ Family: Bryan & Eliza Ellwood (parents), Quinn Ellwood (older sister), has an Australian Shepard named Noelle
✿ Friends: None/Open
✿ Enemies: None/Open
✿ Crush: None/Open
✿ Sexuality: Bisexual

══════════════════════════════════════════
══════════༻ PAIGE ✷ BECKETT ༺══════════

BASICS
✷ Name: Paige Beckett
✷ Nicknames: PB, Paigy, Candy Hair, Bubblegum
✷ Age: 16
✷ Gender: Female
✷ Species: Mostly human, though she has curious pointed ears that may suggest she has an ancestry mixing with faery.
✷ Magic: Air, Summoning, Culinary, Crystal, Twilight

APPEARANCE
✷ Hair: wavy, dyed bubblegum pink (she's a natural brunette), shoulder-length and tied in a half-up half-down ponytail
✷ Eye color: brown
✷ Height: 5'4"
✷ Weight: 120lbs
✷ Complexion: light
✷ Build/Description: Average, leaning towards her having a lean build with some muscle. She has average strength for someone her age. Her style leans towards clothes that are light and comfortable, with bright colors that makes her easy to pick out in a crowd— hoodies, silly graphic tees, and short sleeved blouses are what she's most often found wearing.

PERSONALITY
✷ Likes: sunrises, dancing, music, animals, the color orange, art, origami, movies
✷ Dislikes: the dark, storms, being yelled at, spiders, feeling confined, sand

✷ Personality: Generous, lively, and warm are some of the words that can describe Paige. She carries a bright aura of joy and cheerfulness around her that tends to brighten the moods of the people around her. Paige loves spending time with her friends, and cares very deeply for them, willing to put herself in direct danger in order to defend them. She refuses to tolerate bullies and rude people in general. She’s generally easygoing, with high self esteem and a strong will.

Paige can also be a bit emotional and overdramatic at times, sometimes getting very upset over small things. She's a also bit of a romantic— she gets excited about other people's crushes and loves getting involved in other people's love lives, playing matchmaker and sometimes convincing her friends to get involved in her schemes. She carries an undying sense of optimism that and swears to be there for the people she cares about, supporting them through the most dire circumstances.

RELATIONSHIPS
✷ Family: Hannah & Marcus Beckett (parents), Connor & Casey (older twin brothers), has an American Eskimo dog named Bear and a kitten named Callie
✷ Friends: None/Open
✷ Enemies: None/Open
✷ Crush: None/Open
✷ Sexuality: Pansexual
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:12 am

Since we seem to be getting a lot of female characters, I am entirely willing to make a male
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:52 am

silverycities wrote:I changed it to kitsune, is that alright?

Should be fine. I’ll get her in
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:55 am

Maiza wrote:
═══════════════════════════════════════════════Image
═══════════༻ ALYSSA ✿ ELLWOOD ༺═══════════

BASICS
✿ Name: Alyssa Ellwood
✿ Nicknames: Lyssa, Ally (pronounced Allie), Songbird
✿ Age: 16
✿ Gender: Female
✿ Species: Human
✿ Magic: Water, Bubble, Medical, Music, Ocean

LOOKS
✿ Hair: thick and wavy, light blonde, chest-length
✿ Eye colour: a deep blue
✿ Height: 5'0"
✿ Weight: 115lbs
✿ Complexion: light and rosy
✿ Build/Description: Small and petite, lacking in muscle. This makes her appear very harmless and even weak to others as she is not physically strong, but her appearance deceptively hides her natural magical strength. Her style leans towards sweaters, boots, and leggings, preferring cozy and cute fashion in simple and soft colors like cream, white, and pink.

PERSONALITY
✿ Likes: sweet foods, swimming, music/singing, tea, spring, nighttime, reading, rain
✿ Dislikes: loneliness, cold weather, heights, crowded spaces, spicy foods, bugs, loud noises

✿ Personality: Alyssa is a kind and soft-spoken girl. The amount of patience and understanding she has is unmatched by many of her peers. Generally, she opts to think carefully before acting, as she doesn't want to trigger any unpleasant situations because of impulsive actions. She works well with other people and loves being around others, often acting as the peacemaker when things go wrong.

She can be a rather awkward girl who tends to stumble on her words and trip over her feet, and tends to get flustered and embarrassed easier then the average person. Like the water that she is naturally attuned to, she is soft and flexible, but holds a myriad of inner thoughts that swirl around in her mind with the force of a raging storm. While she is transparent with many of her emotions, Alyssa has a tendency to bottle up more serious problems so her friends won't have to worry about her. Being pushed to her breaking point is very rare, but it's happened. And it involved lots of voice cracking and angry tears.

RELATIONSHIPS
✿ Family: Bryan & Eliza Ellwood (parents), Quinn Ellwood (older sister), has an Australian Shepard named Noelle
✿ Friends: None/Open
✿ Enemies: None/Open
✿ Crush: None/Open
✿ Sexuality: Bisexual

══════════════════════════════════════════
══════════༻ PAIGE ✷ BECKETT ༺══════════

BASICS
✷ Name: Paige Beckett
✷ Nicknames: PB, Paigy, Candy Hair, Bubblegum
✷ Age: 16
✷ Gender: Female
✷ Species: Mostly human, though she has curious pointed ears that may suggest she has an ancestry mixing with faery.
✷ Magic: Air, Summoning, Culinary, Crystal, Twilight

APPEARANCE
✷ Hair: wavy, dyed bubblegum pink (she's a natural brunette), shoulder-length and tied in a half-up half-down ponytail
✷ Eye color: brown
✷ Height: 5'4"
✷ Weight: 120lbs
✷ Complexion: light
✷ Build/Description: Average, leaning towards her having a lean build with some muscle. She has average strength for someone her age. Her style leans towards clothes that are light and comfortable, with bright colors that makes her easy to pick out in a crowd— hoodies, silly graphic tees, and short sleeved blouses are what she's most often found wearing.

PERSONALITY
✷ Likes: sunrises, dancing, music, animals, the color orange, art, origami, movies
✷ Dislikes: the dark, storms, being yelled at, spiders, feeling confined, sand

✷ Personality: Generous, lively, and warm are some of the words that can describe Paige. She carries a bright aura of joy and cheerfulness around her that tends to brighten the moods of the people around her. Paige loves spending time with her friends, and cares very deeply for them, willing to put herself in direct danger in order to defend them. She refuses to tolerate bullies and rude people in general. She’s generally easygoing, with high self esteem and a strong will.

Paige can also be a bit emotional and overdramatic at times, sometimes getting very upset over small things. She's a also bit of a romantic— she gets excited about other people's crushes and loves getting involved in other people's love lives, playing matchmaker and sometimes convincing her friends to get involved in her schemes. She carries an undying sense of optimism that and swears to be there for the people she cares about, supporting them through the most dire circumstances.

RELATIONSHIPS
✷ Family: Hannah & Marcus Beckett (parents), Connor & Casey (older twin brothers), has an American Eskimo dog named Bear and a kitten named Callie
✷ Friends: None/Open
✷ Enemies: None/Open
✷ Crush: None/Open
✷ Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks good. I’ll get them in
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:55 am

Craboom-047 wrote:
Since we seem to be getting a lot of female characters, I am entirely willing to make a male

You can if you would like to
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:59 am

I’ll reply in the morning when I am feeling better
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livgg17 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:10 pm

Name: Lucien Harborn
Species: Elf
Sexuality: Pansexual with a preference for guys
Appearance: Tall, about 6' 2", and skinny. He has long blonde hair that he keeps tied back and icy blue eyes.
Personality: Cold and sarcastic. He prefers thinking to acting and seeing to being seen. However, he is very loyal to those he cares about.
Magic: Plant, water, inscription, please, and dragon
Notable Relationships: His parents, Octavius and Diana Harborn. Lucien cares very much about them.
Livgg17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:39 pm

My apologies for not being able to post a new character or just make a post in general I have just been traveling and I have not been able to do so. I will try to work on that tomorrow if I can.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me