Curse of the Sixth | discussion & forms o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Curse of the Sixth | discussion & forms o&a

Postby koi.fish » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:58 pm

When do we start?
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
I’m slow with replies

Thank you :3

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:11 pm

I want to fill most if not all of the Dragonlords, and I'm waiting on Odon's kid, too.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Vesperia
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Powers; Vesperia can store water inside of her and can boil/freeze it at will- She can shoot it but it takes a while for it to boil/freeze before she can shoot it. She has gills to breathe underwater but can also breathe on land too. She can not shoot flames. Her body temperature can change to fit her environment- When in the cold her form would generally heat up in order to not freeze.
She can change at will to human form.

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: open
Mate/Spouse: open
Children --

;Descriptions;
Dragon form
Vesperia has soft aqua blue scales with different shades of pastel blues and greens mixed in, she has distinct silver diamond shaped scales around her front left ankle making it seem like she's wearing a bracelet. Her scales seem to shimmer when in direct light. Her eyes are a soft pastel yellow that glow in the dark. She has small white markings scattered around her form that can glow at will. Long tail fins and webbed talons, she has gills to breathe underwater. Her form is built more for swimming but she can still fly.
Human form
This tense girl has slitted pastel yellow eyes that seen to glow in the dark. Her thick, wavy, blue-silver hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a flowing cape. She is average height and has a graceful build. Her skin is white.

Personality: Vesperia is a quiet dragoness, she avoids everything as much as she can and likes to spend the majority of her free-time wondering in the coral reefs or watching animals. Unfortunately, for her, as a dragonlord she does have to make herself known- Shes generally seen as the peacekeeper between the four remaining dragonlords and even the dragons and humans that will listen to her. Ever since Odon's betrayal she tends to now avoid others as much as she can but she still lets herself be known to the society.

History: Vesperia didn't like the scorching of the sun or the heat that Blaise caused when Altharia was first created and created a dip in the earth one evening, leading some of the molten lava that the fire dragon had created away from the normal source, she had placed her claws into the burning liquid and created the first source of water.
Under Deiana's careful gaze she created rivers and lakes until they had agreed to create a vast source of water, the ocean. Vesperia didn't like how empty and dead the water seemed to be and managed to convince Deiana to create creatures to live in the water. The water began to slowly thrive with life.
Vesperia loved to watch the creatures thrive. She was at peace. Until Odon began to drag the humans down. Vesperia had been one of the first to notice the change in the humans- considering she loved to watch them evolve. Her peace had been broken and she felt instant hatred for Odon that she knew would always remain. She hadn't been in the chase to capture Odon however, remaining hidden with a few humans, keeping them out of harms way. She managed to convince them to leave their homes and flee for the safety of the North when it began to get worse. She had led a few groups and helped them recreate their homes. Promising safety and peace for them. That's how she earned the title of the peacekeeper.
During the trial of Odon she, even angered by his actions, felt bad for him and almost hesitantly agreed with Deiana, but hadn't been able to bear the following scene and fled a moment later. Now she tends to avoid the majority of the dragonlords- only working with them when its needed.
She is now normally found in a small village, keeping them at peace and happy- or she can be found in the river that borders the land.
Other: udon noodles
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 am

Accepted!
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Can I be a Dragonlord to speed things up?
██
██
██
██
██
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I’m slow with replies

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:51 am

Seeing as spots are very limited, I'd rather not have anyone with two major characters. Plus, even with all the Dragonlords filled, we still need Odon's child. I had a reserve for them, but I haven't heard from the person who reserved it. So I'll be opening that spot again.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:49 pm

You should bump the rp thread.
██
██
██
██
██
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I’m slow with replies

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:38 am

[img]I'llGetThisUpLater[/img]

Username: 【ᎠUSᏦᎽᎠᎪᎽᏃ】
    *Name: Shadow
    *Age: Young, still a hatchling, around around 30 years (Since dragons mature at 100 years)
    *Powers(if any): None yet. He hasn't really learned to use any sort of powers.

*Species: Dragon.
    *Dragonlord's child?: No, but his father was a Cursed.
    *Dragonlord?: No.

Sexuality: Unknown
    Crush: Open
    Mate/Spouse: -
    Children: -

*Personality; Shadow is friendly; especially towards humans. Or-- used to. He accepted others most of the time and was extremely reliant on others. He clung to his parents for support and never left his mother's side. Often he would visit the humans. He spent more time with humans than he did with anyone else. He acted like their pet and was proud to be treated kindly. After his father found him though, he was hurt on the daily. This broke his mental state. He began believing nobody cared about him. He wished everyone he had known would disappear. He is now frustrated. Shadow gets mad and now snaps at everyone because he feels nobody can help or understand him. The only ones he still cares about are the humans who at least try their best to help him. He's a dragon citizen who has no dragon friends. He truly feels alone. His father tries to force him to go insane at such a young age. At this point, his father is very close to doing just that.
    *History; The most important part of Shadow's character. Shadow was born from two dragons; one was a nice dragon who tried to help everyone she met; who was his mother. The other one was his father, someone who was an Odon follower. His father was evil, and he killed countless others for fun, a true psychopath. One day his father murdered his mother. And then his father whispered to poor Shadow: "You're next..". That day Shadow actively chose to run away. No other dragon would help him, so he fled to the human population. He was "adopted as a pet" in a way by one very sweet human. He would always start crying, saying he was scared his father would show up one day. His master was so sick of him; so she signed a paper to get rid of him and give him a new home. On that day, his father had found him. He was almost murdered by his father, until the human fought the father off. His master had regretted ever wanting him to send Shadow away. She became attached to him, but he was taken away. Since he was now alone again, nothing is stopping his father from hurting him.
    Other: Udon Noodles

Last edited by 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 am

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear on the RP description, but the Cursed are only among humans. And they're less like Odon's followers and more like zombies. You're accepted, otherwise. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll put up more information about the Cursed on the main thread tomorrow to help clear things up.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:32 pm

May I please reserve the wind dragonlord and a human? I’ll try to get their forms up soon!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me