( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— discussion

Postby Hano ♥ » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:54 am

Psst, any room for a Negan in this RP? If not, I'll settle for Rick c:
ImageImageImage
Hano ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 am

-just fished Kaydens form! i'll do relationships soon just pm me to add your character in~
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:03 pm

@Mimu - she is accepted as well; I'll update the front page asap

@Hano - not atm (possibly in the future?), though you can have Rick if you'd still like?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒍 𝑫𝒊𝒙𝒐𝒏 ー ♛

Postby Tyres » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:29 pm

x
    x
    name; daryl dixon

age; late thirties

gender; male

allegiance; alexandria

combat; mainly uses a stryker crossbow, but he occasionally uses knives and or some guns

kin; --- [mother, deceased], will dixon [father, deceased], merle dixon [brother, deceased]

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

personality; overall he is a level-headed person, meaning that he would much rather be calm and mature in most situations that are thrown in his direction, however on the odd occasion he can become extremely volatile and clearly expresses it both in his words and actions, this side of him normally comes out to play when he wants revenge on someone who done wrong to either him or the people he cares about. he is a very caring and selfless person, always making sure the people around him are safe and happy before he even thinks about his own well-being, but because he is like this, he never gets the time or effort to bother about confronting someone he trusts deeply to talk about his own thoughts and feelings, this ends up making him bottle up his emotions and leaving them to simply rot on his shoulders. when encountering new faces and old faces every now and then, he tends to carry a very skeptical vibe and prefers to keep his distance, which is why he isnt the type of guy to go over to someone for a simple conversation, oh no, he normally waits for people to come to him instead and still then he keeps it short and snappy. he is as honest as you'll ever come across, whether it will hurt someone's feelings or not, he'll say what needs to be said - never beating around the bush.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by Tyres on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:36 pm

res. for an oc
    allegiance: alexandria
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:22 pm

name ➸ Adam Lang
      gender ➸ Male
      age ➸ 31

appearance ➸ Adam stands at six-feet tall, has kept in decent shape, being larger than the average runners build in his opinion.

personality ➸ Adam is the type to be reserved when it comes to anyone he doesn't know or trust, between past experience and his current situation it comes as second nature. That being said he won't keep his mouth shut, if he has something to say he'll get it out there. The man tends to be sarcastic, using it both as a defensive measure as well as typical conversation manner. Trust with Adam is earned, as he's not one to let his guard down around someone who doesn't have it.

history ➸ Adam worked on a fishing boat before the end of the world, it was mostly a family business that he'd been brought up into. He wasn't the biggest fan of the work but he was able to see his family often as well as get decent pay so he stuck with it. When the apocalypse began he'd been on the job, a nearly two month shift that ended with the crew returning to port to find the world in chaos. With his family missing Adam headed further inland into Virginia after a year, he passed through two different groups before finally settling into one. Having gotten tired of the traveling and surviving he wanted to attempt making a go at it with others. This would work for many months...until it didn't. The group had grown large and unrest started, lines being drawn and before they knew it the community had split into two factions. Adam had been one of the few who'd refused to take a side despite the threats that he had to. Once the fighting started Adam left and struck out on his own once again, leaving those he'd lived with and once called friends to tear each other apart.

faction/allegiance ➸ Alexandria (Can start as Survivor/Loner as well.)
      sexuality ➸ Homosexual
      crush ➸ Open
      relationship ➸ None/Open
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:35 am

okay my form for daryl is complete ! !
    if you need any more information then just state out what you would want and i'll happily add it in c:

edit;;
    im open for discussing relations, so feel free to pm me.
Last edited by Tyres on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:36 am

@stilinski - nope! it looks great. @Crono is also accepted as well!

it looks like we have quite a few characters now, so I think we should be able to start in the fairly near future. ideally I would like juuust a few more canon characters, maybe one or two more
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:05 pm

-res for Maggie?
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:31 am

(i have issues if all my posts aren't together in like, one piece)
Last edited by evixtus on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me