☀ The Last Defense ☀ Recruitment Center ☀ Forms ☀

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝ ☀ ─── we are the poisoned youth !! ❞

Postby passione » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:49 pm

father: aphaeleon luxen xyrcan [42] ☀ mother: aurora luxen xyrcan [45]
teenagers: ryker luxen xyrcan [17] ☀ evren luxen xyrcan [16] ☀ naevys luxen xyrcan [15]
children: zenaida luxen xyrcan [12] ☀ zadkiel luxen xyrcan [12] ☀ andromeda "andre" luxen xyrcan [11]
sybil luxen xyrcan [10] ☀ galaxa luxen xyrcan [7] ☀ bellaluna luxen xyrcan [6]

age twelve ☀ male
strawberry blonde, honey
-brown eyes, height — 5'3"

zadkiel stresses over the
smallest things and
prioritizes education and
family over anything else.
he overthinks a ton and is
distrusting and paranoid.
he's a lone wolf unless
zenaida is there with him.

age ten ☀ female
pale blonde hair, cerulean
eyes, height — 4'9"

sybil is the bouncy one. she
tries to be a serious and
responsible big sister to her
two younger siblings, but
she finds that she takes after
ryker and evren way too
much for that to happen.

age twelve ☀ demi-girl
strawberry blonde, honey
-brown eyes, height — 5'3"

zenaida is easygoing, loving,
and very attentive. intellig
-ence isn't one of her key
attributes, but she's very
hardworking. it's hard to
anger her and she believes
everyone deserves a second
chance.

age seven ☀ female
golden blonde hair, sky
blue eyes, height — 4'2"

galaxa is smiling no matter
what. she knows that she
still has her loving siblings
and everything is fine even
if her parents are dead. she's
a ray of sunshine that always
wishes the best for everyone.

age eleven ☀ nonbinary
ash blonde hair
sky blue eyes, height — 5'1"

andre is reserved and
doesn't trust anyone but
his family. he's cast most
things aside but the one
thing he loves more than
anything is music. he is
awfully quiet but there's a
ton going on in his head.

age six ☀ female
honey blonde hair, honey
-brown eyes, height — 3'9"

bellaluna is an optimistic
conformist. she's happy-go
-lucky and down to earth
and tries to make the best
of every situation with her
positivity. she'll share her
candy with you if you're sad.

Last edited by passione on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ The Royal Family ☀

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:43 am

KING HADEN GARDENER

Full Name: King Haden Gardener, often called Dad or Grandpa by his subjects. Sometimes he even gets called Mom. But he is not scary enough to be called Grandma. A lot of Darkhaven's grandmother figures are pretty intimidating...
Appearance: A moderate height, elderly man with a dark complexion and soft olive-brown eyes. Stands at about 5'10". His soft curly hair was once a rich black, but it has begun to fade into shades of silver and grey. He is slender and not physically imposing. His voice is relatively deep, and very gentle sounding. He will never raise his voice even if somebody throws a chair at his head. Often the king wears a long, forest green cloak handed down through the Royal Gardener family. The green represents hope and new life, and memories of the surface.
Personality: Haden loves his subjects like they are his own children. He is way too nice to everybody, leading his wife to create rules against him. For example, he isn't allowed to reduce or nullify a criminal's punishment sentence. Before Akilah made these regulations, Haden was constantly setting people free with only a scolding from their mother. He sees the good in everyone and believes in humanity.
Family: Haden is the oldest living member of the Royal Gardener family. He has more or less adopted his grandson Adam as his own child.
Queen Akilah Gardener; wife; 87 years old; 5'3";
Archivist Evelina Gardener; daughter; 63 years old; 5'4"
Tyranne Gardener; daughter-in-law (Evelina's wife); 63 years old; 5'8"; deceased
Azalea Gardener; daughter; 58 years old; 5'1"; deceased
Vincent Gardener; son-in-law (Azalea's husband); 58 years old; 5'6"; deceased
Prince Adam Gardener; grandson/adopted son; 18 years old; 5'9"
Other: Azalea was supposed to take his place after his death. Evelina would rather continue being the Royal Archivist. As a result, Adam is how the heir.

QUEEN AKILAH GARDENER

Full Name: Queen Akilah Gardener, known as the Gory Grandmother. People tell tall tales about her horrifying skill in battle. Since people love to exaggerate, it escalated. Now most people believe Akilah can wrestle the Hellborn with her bare hands, and break their necks like twigs.
Appearance: A shorter but stout woman, standing at 5'3". She has straight black hair that is beginning to turn grey, and dark brown eyes. She has a harsh voice and she is always barking orders at unruly subjects to keep them in line.
Personality: Deep down, Akilah loves her kingdom like Haden does, except she is more like a Tiger Mother. She has no mercy when whipping delinquents into shape. She will become furious if someone isn't contributing to humanity, especially if the offender has a horrible attitude about it. However, she is forgiving if they truly regret what they did, and they make a significant effort to change for the better.
Family: Akilah is part of the Royal Gardener family, listed on Haden's form above.
Other: She wants to wear that green cloak, but there is only one. So she wears armor instead.

ARCHIVIST EVELINA GARDENER

Full Name: Archivist Evelina Gardener, sometimes called just Eve or just Lina. She doesn't mind either way.
Appearance: Resembles her dad with her slender build and darker complexion. She is 5'4" with silky, slightly wavy black hair. Her eyes are a warm olive brown, slightly green tinted near the center. She has a soft and quiet mezzo-soprano voice, bordering on soprano.
Personality: Evelina acts like her father. She is sweet and kind towards everyone. It takes a significant amount of effort to incite her anger, and even then, she will not lose her temper. She can say "I hate you" with total sincerity without ever raising her voice. Of course, she has never done this. She is usually smiling, but her smile hides a storm of emotion after what happened to her wife Tyranne.
Family: Evelina is part of the Royal Gardener family, listed on Haden's form above. She watched her wife Tyranne leave the castle for battle, but Tyra never came back.
Other: She works at keeping humanity's history in order. She would rather not become Queen.

PRINCE ADAM GARDENER

Full Name: Prince Adam Gardener, although most people don't remember his name. It's just too normal apparently.
Appearance: Thin and frail, about average height at 5'9". He has straight black hair that always sticks up. It's easily affected by static electricity because it's very fine. He has dark brown eyes that are always analyzing.
Personality: Adam is introverted and hates the idea of becoming king, although he's too timid to vocalize his beliefs. He hides his insecurities with anger, and he tends to snap at people. He wants to be alone with his books, away from people who annoy him. Adam would rather take Evelina's place as Archivist. He does not share the deep parental love of humanity that his parents hold.
Family: Adam is part of the Royal Gardener family, listed on Haden's form above.
Other: The green cloak looks stupid on him. It looks like a blanket because his shoulders are even narrower than his grandfather's. He looks sickly and frail when he wears it.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ Recruitment Center ☀ Forms ☀

Postby lostmelody. » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:10 am

I got all de references :3
There is both good and evil in the world. We can live in harmony if we can find a balance.
Full Name: Silipheria (Sil-if-er-Ria) Liston (Sil for short)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
Personality:
Power: (the gift from Acacia they will eventually discover. You have not developed it yet. Try not to repeat someone else's power.)
Weapon of Choice:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Family: (optional, but if you include this, please include enough information for me to add to the family trees list)
Crush: (you are allowed to crush on anyone within a reasonable age range, and of course leaving this blank is fine)
Other:
WIP
Last edited by lostmelody. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This guy's so bad, I'm not putting little suns in the title

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 am

WAYNE MONTGOMERY

Full Name: Wayne Montgomery does not have a nickname, because no one likes him.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (but he is a sexist pig, so women tend to avoid him)
Appearance: Wayne stands at 6'0". He is athletic and toned, and always shows it off. He has relatively long brown hair, and dark olive-brown eyes. He is usually sneering arrogantly or scowling, especially around women, because he thinks it makes him look hot. He has a very deep bass voice, and he thinks he sounds really attractive. Actually his rough and coarse voice has a quality that makes him sound like he's constantly got a cold...
Personality: People hate this guy for a reason. He thinks the world revolves around him, and enjoys doing unsanitary things such as sneezing without covering his face. He thinks that stuff is what manhood is all about. He is rude and disrespectful, and even when he pretends to be nice, he sucks at it. He has a low opinion on women and he is ridiculously sexist.
Power: For some reason, he got a power too. He will develop a sense of balance so acute, he could land on his feet after falling great distances.
Weapon of Choice: A sword. He picked this because he believes it's the most manly weapon. He also thinks the word "swordswoman" is a joke because no woman can fight with a sword.
Strengths: He has good strength, endurance, and balance. Well mostly endurance and balance. His strength is just slightly above-average, but he still thinks he is stronger than the strongest woman.
Weaknesses: His idiotically sexist beliefs will probably get him killed. He is slow to react and slow when running. Also, his accuracy is the worst in the world. He can hit everything except the target. For some reason, he still believes he's a better shot than all women.
Family: Wayne was thrown from his family at birth, because his mother died in childbirth. His father died in the invasion and Wayne was overjoyed.
Alastair Brown; father; 37 years old; 6'2"; deceased
Alta Montgomery; mother; 34 years old; 5'5"; deceased
Crush: Aw ew...
Other: He will die for plot purposes at some point.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Brie Lieutenants

Postby honeybee. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:31 am

Full Name: Olivia Brie
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Liv is short in stature at 5'2" and light-skinned but you can she's a warrior in the way she stands and in her lithe body. Her hair is sandy blonde and feathery looking, usually pulled tight into a ponytail on the side of her head. Mostly has a serious looking expression since she became lieutenant but when she smiles her grey-green eyes light up.
Personality: Despite her unhappiness at his loss, Liv is full of pride at her older brother, the lieutenant's, bravery and so promised herself that she'd become as strong and brave as he was and would always strive to prevent harm to any innocent lives. Most of the time she is rather sensible and persuasive, able to talk the reckless into following a more reasonable and well structured plan. However, being fairly prideful means she can be competitive, liking to be good at things and disliking asking for help, and this can bring on the occasional burst of recklessness. She isn't particularly good at dealing with other people's emotions, nor her own, but any advice she gives will be honest and heartfelt. She also always pushes other to try their hardest and is happy to help others achieve their greatness.
She takes her new role as Lieutenant very seriously and nothing on earth could force her to abandon her role. She had always thought she would become Commander one day ,though, and not soon so every aspect of this had shocked her. The Alder she had always known wouldn't have wanted to become commander and deep down ,behind all of the new responsibilities and the fear and sadness caused by the loss of pretty much everyone, she is slightly jealous, and maybe a little scared of this new angry Alder. She longs for the life she would have had as commander in a slightly less terror-stricken world had the barrier not been breached.
Weapon of Choice: Sword
Strengths: Good leadership qualities, brilliant with a sword, pretty good strategist, able to use any sharp object as a weapon,
Weaknesses: Heavy weapons like axes and maces aren't her forté and neither are bows, she isn't great with longer swords or weapons like spears either, she is also a little clumsy so be sure to keep any trio hazards out of her way.
Family: Mother//Lyra Brie//48//Died in the battle
Father//Owen "Orion" Brie//47//Died in the battle
Brother//Sam Brie//23//Dies in the battle
Sister//Erin Brie//21//Died in the battle, she was one of the people who saw the first Hell-Born break through the barrier and despite her injuries she ran to warn others before succumbing to her wounds.
Sister//Io Brie//10//Living
Crush:
Other: The new lieutenant

-------------------------------

Full Name: Sam (Samuel) Brie
Appearance: Sam looked a lot like his younger sister, the new commander, with his short, neat-looking sand blonde hair and similar gentle-looking features and light-up eyes though his were brown. He stood at 5'5" and had a lean figure.
Personality: Sam was always cheerful and optimistic, utterly convinced of a victory for the humans up to his last breath on the battlefield. He was a calm and thoughtful lieutenant, doing his utmost to keep others safe from harm. The lieutenant smiled more than enough to make up for Commander Acacia's lack of smiles. Advice would always be given to those who asked him an his voice of reason was enough to counter panic.
Family:
Mother//Lyra Brie//48//Died in the battle
Father//Owen "Orion" Brie//47//Died in the battle
Sister//Erin Brie//21//Died in the battle, she was one of the people who saw the first Hell-Born break through the barrier and despite her injuries she ran to warn others before succumbing to her wounds.
Sister//Liv Brie//18//Living
Sister//Io Brie//10//Living
Other: The old lieutenant

Full Name: Io Brie
Appearance: Io's hair is the same sandy blonde that is visible in most of her family with the same feathery texture as her sisters, usually seen in twin plaits on either side of her head. She has deep brown eyes like her older brother Sam's which are full of expression, lighting up when she's in a good mood and often glinting eagerly.
Personality: Io is definitely a feisty child and a force for good within the children at the palace. She is pretty bossy, dragging others along in her vigilante quest against the mischief of the twins, despite her efforts often causing a fair bit of mischief itself. She is determined to help their cause in some way, despite being far to young for army training.
Family: See Erin's family
Other:
Last edited by honeybee. on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ant Lithorn

Postby honeybee. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:14 am

Full Name: Anthony 'Ant' Lithorn
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Ant stands at around 5'4" with a thin and not particularly muscular looking frame. His skin is rather pale, you can tell it has never been touched by the real sun, and he has thick brown hair that since the adults have all been killed is getting messier and floppier by the day. His eyes generally seem thoughtful and are a deep blue colour.
Personality: Ant is softly-spoken and gentle, able to fade into the background of any conversation but always listening intently. He can appear to be slightly distracted at time, spending long moments wondering what it would be like to see the real sun. Despite his quiet demeanor Ant is persistent and unyielding, fiercely defensive of those he is close to and rather unforgiving. Any hatred he has for someone is visible only through icy words and looks, he would never be seen to have a full-on public fight. His gift tends to appear whenever he is scared which makes him seem flighty, but in reality he would rather stand and fight to the last moment.
Power: Invisibility
Weapon of Choice: Sling
Strengths: Excellent with farther distance weapons like the sling and throwing knives, his skill makes it easy for him and others to escape and makes him an excellent look out, he's also pretty fast
Weaknesses: Doesn't possess great strength and would be awful at close range fighting, lacks great endurance or pain tolerance
Family:
Parents//Zara & Oliver Lithorn//43//Deceased
Brother//Aaron Lithorn//6//Living
Crush:
Other: WIP
Last edited by honeybee. on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“The Mystic has arrived.”

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:45 am

Name: Jessie “Mystic” Gwyidon
Eye Color: Blue/ Hazel (switches at times)
Hair Color: Black with brown highlights
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Build: Lean, but fit
Scars: Old, and faded depression scars
Friends: He doesn’t really have any friends; for he’s to shy and more in the background most of time
Outfit: He tends to wear a hooded black trench coat with boots. When he’s not wearing the trench coat, he’s wearing a red/black oversized and fluffy sweater or just a black shirt with a pair of sweatpants.
Backstory Time: N/A
Personality: Shy as heck, he won’t talk unless you ask him to engage in the conversation. He is a bit outgoing when able
Power: Shapeshifting
Weapon of Choice: Words (?), and daggers
Strengths: Has a way with words; as he can persuade most people
Weaknesses: To shy to properly talk, if he’s able, it’s with a studder in his voice most of the time
Family: N/A
Crush: Open
Other: :3
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Everyone is accepted so far! A friendly reminder to try and read over everybody else's form. It's important to get to know your allies in battle. :)

List of characters with forms:
(Page 1)
- Runt Jin
- Parlando Tenuto
- Commanders Acacia & Alder
- Lawrence Ignacia
- Ryker Xyrcan
- Evren Xyrcan
- Naevys Xyrcan
- Mallius Tavrinth
- Xia Argon
(page 2)
- Rest of the Xyrcan family
- Royal family
- Silipheria Liston (work in progress)
- Wayne Montgomery, jerk who no one likes
- Lieutenants Olivia & Samuel
- Anthony Lithorn
- Jessie Gwyidon

Everyone has been added to the front page, which is fully up to date. :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm

[ๅɹᴉɓ] ɐ ʇou ɯɐ Iˌˌ

ˌˌuᴉʞs ɥʇᴉʍ [ɯɹoʇs] ɐ ɯɐ Iˌ

Full Name: Freya Lyn Torden
Sexuality: lesbian
Appearance: At about 5'7", Freya is lean but curvy, and by societal standards drop dead gorgeous. Her entire body has a noticeable muscle tone, from her toned abs to her sleek, muscular limbs. Her skin is a fair porcelain color and her eyes are strikingly yellow, with pupils like those of a cat. Her long, straight hair is a light, silvery blue with dark roots and reaches her mid back. Her facial features are just as strikingly gorgeous as her body, with high, sharp cheekbones, full, red, cupid's bow lips, and a sleek, small nose. Her eyebrows, like the roots of her hair, are black. The "imperfections" of her striking features are a long scar across her collarbone, and a small scar slicing her right eyebrow clean in half, slanted. Freya's aesthetic is soft grunge, always wearing black, beanies, ripped jeans, old, ripped muscle shirts, her favorite black trench coat. When her powers manifest, her wings are large and sleek, made up of shiny silvery/white feathers. They are long and thin, resembling those of an albatross. When she uses her powers, her eyes turn pure white, and her pupils disappear.
Personality: Freya is dark and sarcastic, using her dark, cruel sense of humor to ward off anyone who would want to be her friend. Freya uses her stunning appearance for her advantage,and is an excellent con woman, able to talk even the most strong willed into doing what she wants. Freya is wickedly smart, able to make elaborate plots in order to get what she wants. She's a common thief, expert at pickpocketing. Despite Freya's criminal activities, she also is trained to fight for the community. Preferring stealthy, shady battle tactics, her weapons of choice are either dual curved daggers or a katanas, depending on the type of battle she is engaged in. Despite her strength and skill, Freya fears fighting an enemy on a fair playing field, preferring to use tricks and cheats to help catch them off guard. Freya has always been skilled at agility, climbing, jumping, with cat-like reflexes. Freya has always longed to see the sky, abandoned when she was young, she believes there is nothing for her in this community and wishes to be free of all of the constricting rules and annoying, know it all elders.
Power: Storm elemental; power to summon thunderstorms at will; albatross-like wings, extremely agile adapted to be the perfect aerial fighter.
Weapon of Choice: dual daggers/dual katanas
Strengths: stealth, manipulation, cunning, stealing, lying, agility
Weaknesses: hand to hand combat (literal hand to hand combat; fine with a sword duel for the most part), telling the truth, head on confrontations, following rules, being nice.
Family: orphaned, Freya grew up alone and does not know her family.
Crush: impress her (pm me)
Other: none
Last edited by lady beneviento on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me