Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP)(DISCUSSION)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP)(DISCUSSION)

Postby Letsgograss » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Sure! Fill out a forum and then you can start!
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:53 am

Deoxys
The DNA Pokemon
Ruler of- DNA, I guess? || Home- Space/ Birth Island|| Alignment- Neutral (leaning toward rouge) || Curious about- Exploring Earth||Refer to as- He/ him they/ them
Personality- Deoxys is pretty kind and caring, but also a tad shy. He also semi acts intellectual.
History- Deoxys is naturally curious, but he really wants to explore Earth, because Rayquaza doesn't let him go near earth in fear he will try to destroy it. Deoxys has tried before to get onto Earth and has failed, only landing on Birth Island before Rayquaza brings him back to space.
Other- Deoxys is very fond of Cleffa, Minior, Elgyem, and any Pokemon that is said to come from space. Has minor feuds with Palkia and has a rivalry with Rayquaza. Deoxys can also change forms at will and with contact with meteors.

-Mind if I join?
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 am

Accepted! Jump on in!
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 am

Yay! More people! More legendaries!
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Raikou
Thunder Pokemon
Ruler of Storms || Home The Burnt Tower || Allignment Arceus-alligned || Curious about Meeting other electric types and
Ho-Oh|| Refer to as He/Him (doesn't really mind if misgendered though)
Personality Independent, Laid Back, Antisocial, Lazy
History Not much, usually just hangs out and naps in the Burnt Tower, occasionally explores the nearby routes.
Other that's about it
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Accepted! Apologies for not getting to this sooner, ive been busy ;;;
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I will at least try to be active.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:05 pm

No problem!
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:31 am

Cosmog (Lunala)
The Nebula Pokémon (The Moone Pokémon)
Ruler of the Moon (future) || Home- Wanders about, no real home, comes from ultra space|| Allignment- Neutral || Curious about mythical Pokémon and (potentially) Solgaleo || Refer to as- female/she,her,etc
Personality- Cosmog is a happy-go-lucky Pokémon without a care in the world. She loves to 'play' with others, whether that be teleporting them somewhere random or playing teleportation hide-and-seek. While she could float, when she's near the ground she uses the nebulous blue appendages on her head to crawl. She's curious and naive.//As Lunala, she is quiet and thoughtful. Lunala hates the day, and tends to hide away in dark places. Lunala tries to keep her distance, but loves a good chat. She retains her former curiosity.
History- Cosmog simply... appeared one day. The Beast Who Devours the Sun and the Beast Who Calls the Moon created Cosmog, and they let the cheery Pokémon be- as tends to be the case with what Cosmog we see. She came from Ultra Space, and decided she enjoyed her current dimension on a whim. Cosmog has been a curious wanderer ever since. As a weak Pokémon, Cosmog has tended to get herself in a lot of trouble, and has winded up injured multiple times. Even when she learned Teleport, she still got into a lot of issues with other Pokémon.
Other- Cosmog tends to enjoy the company of other Psychic types, and has a natural affinity for those who are more nocturnal.

I've been watching this for awhile, oops.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Accepted! Hop on in!
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me