Way Of The West | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Way Of The West | Discussion and Forms

Postby Insignia.Peril » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:48 pm

BASICS
      Full Name: Ryan Lee Kenney
      Sexuality: Demi-pansexual -> Ryan has had feelings for all genders in the past, but not anyone catches his eye. He needs to be able to build up a friendship first before he knows for sure if he has a crush or not.

APPEARANCE
      Height: Ryan is a meager 5' 5" without his usual steel toed boots. With them he is around 5' 6"
      Hair: He has straight brown hair that likes to stick up in odd places if he doesn't style it properly
      Eyes: His eyes, jokingly referred to as "mood ring eyes", are hazel in color but appear to be shades of green or grey depending on the lighting of the room
      Build: Ryan has a very muscular build to distract from the slight remainder of his feminine curves.
      Scars: He has a few scars on his upper thighs, on his upper arms, burn marks on the back of his right hand and up his forearms
      Body Modifications: (the picture has a tattoo of a cross on his chest, but just pretend that isn't there ^^)

PERSONALITY
      + Traits: Quiet, thoughtful, caring
      - Traits: Can get jealous but won't admit to it, self doubting, distant at times
      Likes: Reading, writing stories, riding and caring for his horse
      Dislikes: Going out to clubs, drinking, most sports, concerts, most things to do with crowds really
      Fears: Some of Ryan's greatest fears are losing the ones he loves, growing attached overly attached to people, getting hurt

HISTORY
      Life Before The Ranch: Before the ranch, Ryan lived in a small town in the northern United States. It was a place where everyone knew everyone, and in his case it wasn't a good thing. Ryan is transgender; having been born a female but always knowing he was a male. He has a troubled past with his family, although most of it isn't suitable for children. The short version is that he was born to a young couple that had recently lost their first child to SIDS a few months earlier. His biological father, who struggled with substance abuse, used to abuse him and his mother which led to his arrest. Ryan's biological father went to jail and sent Ryan to foster care where he remained for the first year of his life. Ryan was adopted by an older couple, who had always wanted a baby.
      They were unable to conceive and thought it a blessing to have this new baby girl. Or so they thought. As Ryan grew older, the new parents tried everything in their power to try to convince him he was crazy and was just making it up. To make him listen, they made his doctors prescribe him pills that would make it easier to brainwash him into believing their lies. He finally came to his senses when he was twenty, deciding he was an adult and could make his own decisions. He got himself a job and a horse - nothing fancy, just a wild mustang that had been at an auction. With careful training - as well as some professional help - he managed to make his gelding, Tesla, into a trustworthy companion. He loves his horse like a brother and has been known to confide in him more than a human.

Wound Up like a Tesla Coil
Barn name; Tesla
Gender; Gelding
Age; 6 years
Breed; Mustang
Coat color; Looks like either a flaxen chestnut or a palomino. Ryan isn't quite certain tbh
Markings; pastern on right hind leg, small snip

Blue is the Warmest Color
N. Name; Blue
Gender; Male (Unaltered)
Age; 3 years
Breed; Australian Cattle Dog
Last edited by Insignia.Peril on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:26 pm

@_Akat - Luana's accepted! Bo is a stunning horse! <3

@Insignia - let me know when your form is done! c:
'

aspiring cryptid. full dragon age trash
roleplay fanatic. adoptable obsessed. wannabe writer.
always open for pms and trades. come say hey!

lavellan or lav | they/them | ireland | adult user | my chars
hozier stan | bg3 trash | the amazing devil obsessed

Above image credit linked
Avatar credit: here, edited by me
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:46 am

Winchester wife wrote:

Name: I'm Savannah Nicole O'Reilly. Nice to meet you.

Practice: Barrel Racer

Level: intermediate, but a quick learner

Personality: I'm sassy, sweet, and sarcastic. I love to have fun, which usually involves illegal and illicit activities.

Looks: I'm about 5'6, weighing in at 137 lbs. I've got natural light blonde hair. My eyes are a odd kind of blue, with silver and green flecks throughout them.

Best feature: I'd probably say my eyes or something like that.

Flaw: I don't have a lot of self confidence.

Accent: I have a southern sort of twang, though its not super strong or anything.

History: Well, my dad was... Not the best. He and my mom fought a lot, which didn't make for the single best childhood of all eternity. Thankfully, mom came to her senses and left his sorry butt a few years back, and we moved here. I've had quite a few, erm, run-ins with the law, but I don't think mom really minds that much. She did a lot of the same things when she was my age, so she can't really judge.

Biggest fear: Heights, losing my mom.

Scars: [removed] One that I'm super self conscious about is one that goes through my left eyebrow, even though most people can't see it. You've got to be really observant, but if you're paying attention, you can't miss it.

Piercings: I have my ears pierced, and my belly button. Haha, that's a funny word. Belly button...

Tattoos: Yup, got that too. My family's Irish (in case the O'Reilly wasn't clue enough), so I have a Celtic knot on my right shoulder.

Special jewelry/heirlooms: Yeah, some. A ring from a few generations back in Ireland on my left pinky finger. I also have a necklace that my aunt gave to me for my 13th birthday and I haven't taken it off since. A gold bracelet that my mom had made for me when her and dad divorced that I wear on my right wrist. It has her and my names on it on one side, and on the other side, it says "ALWAYS AND FOREVER". A small infinite ring that I got to go with the bracelet, which is on my right middle finger. One more, my grandparents went to Bush Gardens in Missouri and got me a camo leather bracelet with my name on it a few months before they got in a car crash and died, so it's kind of sacred to me, and that's on my right wrist.

Pets: An Aussie named Dixie that goes just about everywhere with me.

Likes: Purple, music, cars/trucks, animals, snow, fun, guys, Supernatural, hoodies, boots

Dislikes: Spiders, heights, black coffee, idiots, boring people

Sexuality: Well, I just happen to be straight. Sorry, ladies.

Crush: Impress me, boys.

Other: I've recently picked up smoking every now and then.

Name: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Barn name: Whiskey

Breed: Tennessee Walker/Quarter Horse cross

Personality: Whiskey reflects her name well, she is rambunctious and playful, and sometimes does things she shouldn't. However, she loves Savannah and always aims to please her.

Name: Dixie

Personality: Dixie is a good dog and has been faithfully by Savannah's side for years. Most of the time nowadays she can be found sleeping somewhere around the barn, since she's aging. However, she is still playful and happy.
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:00 am

Savannah's accepted! c:
'

aspiring cryptid. full dragon age trash
roleplay fanatic. adoptable obsessed. wannabe writer.
always open for pms and trades. come say hey!

lavellan or lav | they/them | ireland | adult user | my chars
hozier stan | bg3 trash | the amazing devil obsessed

Above image credit linked
Avatar credit: here, edited by me
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:06 am

Laurara wrote:
    @_Akat - Luana's accepted! Bo is a stunning horse! <3

@Insignia - let me know when your form is done! c:

Thank you! I love the blue coat color and it has many patters that please me! :D
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:18 pm

@Laurara, I finished my form. Please let me know if I need to add anything to his backstory ^^ It is very general as of now xD
| (=^.^=)
[male | 18+ | intp | chaotic good | slytherin]
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:13 pm

@Insignia - it's perfect! He's accepted! ^.^

@Everyone - we might wait for one or two more people before we start. ^.^
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:36 am

║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
    Adira
    Victoria
    Josephine

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
    Adi (Ah-dee)

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
    ❝I know this changes nothing.❞
    -Adira

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    base facts
    full name Adira Victoria Josephine
    nicknames Adi (Ah-dee)
    age 23
    gender Female

appearance
    height 5 Foot 9
    weight 129
    build normal
    eyes Blue
    hair red

base traits
    main trait Optimistic
    + traits Bright, Trustworthy, Honest
    - traits Selfish, non-sympathetic

relationships
    family Sedonia Josephine
    friends Ezri Georgiana
    enemies Nova Maverick
    romantic [She's Questioning]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After deciding that she was done with humanity, Adira left to go to the Way Of The West. She sometimes wishes she never left, because Ezri was her best friend, and she'll maybe never see her again.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
    Adira admires people's honesty. She's a "go with the flow" kind of person, which Is unfortunate. While also being able to adapt to change, she hates it. She loves things to stay the way they are. But after living in the city with her family for many years, she had to leave. She was a lawyer, working for the government, making her know her place. She'd happily work under someone for years until she breaks, and has to leave. And that's why she came to the ranch.

Extra Info:
Pets?: Image
Celeste.
NIcknamed; Star
Accessories; none
gender; female

Jesse
nicknamed; Jess
Accessories; black collar
gender; male
Nationality?: Texan American
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:04 am

@black echo - let me know when your forms are done!

@It's High Noon - Adira's form is perfect! Just one thing, Celeste is a draft horse, however, in our rules it states that heavy horses will not be accepted, as the people on the farm will be using the horses to work! So if you change her picture, then it'd be perfect! ^.^
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:10 am

Laurara wrote:
    @It's High Noon - Adira's form is perfect! Just one thing, Celeste is a draft horse, however, in our rules it states that heavy horses will not be accepted, as the people on the farm will be using the horses to work! So if you change her picture, then it'd be perfect! ^.^

sorry!;; is this what you're looking for?
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me