Rivals | Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Rivals | Discussion Thread

Postby sassynoodles » Mon May 08, 2017 11:44 am

hey! I'm quite interested in this RP, but I'm just wondering what the post length minimum is, or if there even is one?

cheers! ^^
~ goodbye • hello ~
sassynoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon May 08, 2017 3:03 pm

There isn't really a post length minimum, anything is fine c: I do prefer that people post more than a single sentence though,
because a single sentence can be hard to reply too
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sassynoodles » Mon May 08, 2017 5:07 pm

yep, exactly what I was worried about too lmao. I'm accustomed to 1-4 paragraphs, so I might wait to see what the post length averages out to before joining!

thanks
~ goodbye • hello ~
sassynoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivals - gold's characters

Postby platyhelminth » Wed May 10, 2017 1:50 pm

my lady
runnin' down to the riptide
taken away to the dark side
i wanna be your left-hand man

name; falling timber
sex; male
age; 2 years
pack; wolf
rank; hunter
personality; timber loves the
world. timber loves his pack.
timber loves you. while he may
be a bit too fight happy or
eager to jump to conclusions,
he is in reality a very sweet wolf,
albeit a bit clumsy and sneaky. crush; open
sexuality; straight
mate; none
pups; none
---------------

thunder wishes it could be the snow
wishes it could be as loved as she can be
these gifts are here
for her
for you
for me

name; lucid dream
sex; female
age; 3 years
pack; dog
rank; hunter
personality; lucid is a quiet, rather
reserved dog. she was brought to the
pack as a pup- a very rare occurrence,
mind you- and though rarely teased or
ridiculed for her heritage, the shepherd
has always felt out of place. she can be
quite cryptic, though when dealing with
packmates she is most often blunt and to
the point.
crush; open
sexuality; really hecking gay
mate; none
pups; none
Last edited by platyhelminth on Sun May 14, 2017 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed May 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Ah shoot, I completely forgot to add the 'trainee' rank onto the front page, sorry about that

Accepted! Though since Timber is a year old he would be a trainee, is that all right?
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Thu May 11, 2017 8:28 am

hmm, i'd prefer him to be a new hunter. :< what should i bump his age up to?
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Thu May 11, 2017 4:36 pm

............Image

.......Image
    𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Nova
    𝙰𝚐𝚎: 4 years
    𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
    𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍: Siberian Husky
    𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚔: Dog pack warrior
    𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑: None
    𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎: None
    𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: That's My Girl
    ........Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:
Compassionate and warm, Nova is a charmer who is always open to new friends. Despite being an exceptional fighter, she likes to act as a moral compass especially for her brother. Nova shares a defiant side and she isn’t afraid to speak her mind or break the rules. She is fearless enough to stand up to higher ranked individuals for what she believes in and will fight to get her point across whenever necessary. At times she can be manipulative, using both charm and flirtation to get what she wants. In battle she is feisty, intelligent and always feeling as though she has something to prove. When it comes to her friends, Nova becomes almost paternal towards them and she often seeks to comfort those around her. She is fiercely loyal to her loved ones and would even let go of her own happiness to make things better for them.

𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:
Nova and her brother, Atlas, came from the same litter. They were the only two in the litter to survive and even though Nova was the runt, she was still a treasured member of the family. Along with their parents, the siblings were raised as loners outside of the packs and did their best to avoid interactions with either side. While Atlas was trained to be a fighter, Nova wasn’t due to her small size. Furious, Nova turned to her brother for help and he trained her in secret. When their parents found out they highly disapproved until they saw Nova win against Atlas in a mock fight. As they grew older, the family began to separate. Nova was the first to leave, wanting to travel on her own. During her travels, she crossed into the dog pack’s territory where she was quickly caught. Given the option to either join or be forced out, Nova chose a place within the pack. Not long after, her brother found the pack and the two have stayed as warriors ever since.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

.......Image

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Atlas
    𝙰𝚐𝚎: 4 years
    𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Male
    𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍: Siberian Husky
    𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚔: Dog pack warrior
    𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑: None
    𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎: None
    𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: Everything Black
    ....Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:
Serious and driven, Atlas is a highly focused individual. He is very cautious and ‘by-the-book’ when dealing with tasks which can make him come off as stiff. His tone is blunt by default and a habit he can’t shake along with his sarcasm. Atlas doesn’t hand out his trust freely and one could even describe his bedside manner as ‘abysmal’. While it may take some time to earn his trust, Atlas has a strong sense of loyalty towards his friends. He becomes fiercely protective and would gladly take a blow for them. He instinctively puts the welfare of others before his own and takes responsibility for and of others, regardless of whether he finds them agreeable or not.

𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:
Much like his sister’s, Atlas was raised a loner beside Nova and their parents. He began training to fight when he was young while Nova watched jealously from the sidelines. He took pity on her and taught her everything he knew when the two were alone. After two and a half years together, Nova made the decision to head out alone. Atlas on the other hand stayed behind to support his parents. However his concern for his sister eventually drove him to leave his parents behind. After days without any sign of her, he picked up her scent around the border of the dog pack. Worried that his sister had gotten herself into trouble, he snuck onto the grounds. Atlas was later caught by a patrol and peacefully agreed to meet with the alpha. On his way into camp he spotted Nova and made a decision to join the pack before he even spoke with the alpha.
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat May 13, 2017 10:45 am

@gold, 2 years is the minimum age

@binge, accepted!

The Alpha position for the dog pack is no longer reserved, so anyone can take it now if they want
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sat May 13, 2017 11:43 am

(picture is not mine)
Name: Diablo
Rank Alpha Male (dog pack)
Breed: Doberman Pinscher
Crush: None (you'll have to win his heart)
Mate: again, need to win his heart
Offspring: not yet
History: Once belonging on the police force, now abandoned in the forest, he started up this pack and rules it with an iron paw. He received extensive training in the past on how to hunt and chase down enemies and is now hoping with the new war coming up, that he can put those police force skill to the test on these wolves.
Personality A gentle giant they say, one who protects the other dogs in the pack with the ferocity of a wolf, he is willing to protect his dog pack from the wolves by whatever means necessary. He is gentle towards pups and smaller dogs, willing to take in those who he deems trustworthy and he treats the dogs equally, even the omegas. He is highly intelligent and is willing to fight even if it means dying for his pack.
Other: I will change things up if he is not accepted, tell me what I did wrong and I will fix it
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Sat May 13, 2017 12:54 pm

http://www.nwf.org/~/media/Content/Anim ... 9x275.ashx
Name:
Selene
Pack:
Wolf pack
Hunter
Species:
Wolf
Personality:
Selene is typically a kind wolf with seemingly limitless patience to offer. She tends not to snap at even the omega and certainly respects her higher-ups. Though, as usual, every wolf has their bad days and on occasion, she gets snappish and might even get herself into trouble, but not to often. Selene is for the most part, well rounded in her abilities, though she has a certain knack for hunting. With a well delveloped sense of smell and hearing, she can track down most any animal if she wishes to do so, but is a bit weaker than other hunters, so is often left out of taking down said prey.
History:
As many wolves in her pack, Selene was born to two pure wolves in the pack. She often stayed by herself due to being the only pup in her litter and was very timid due to her parents, who often had loud arguments. It would though, be a stretch to say she was unhappy as a pup for Selene found an odd sense of comfort in nature. However, when her father left the pack to become a loner, she lost the freedom of being a happy pup when she had toto care for her devastated mother. Just weeks before Selene was to become a trainee, her mother came down with a sickness and died. Selene sulked for a short time, before snapping out of it and vowing to do what her parents could not. Have a stable life.
Crush/Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Other:
Nothing
Last edited by Gravis Cordis on Sat May 13, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me