ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟɴ // ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ & ꜰᴏʀᴍs

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

should the bandits be played as individual characters or be played by everyone as NPCs?

individual characters made with forms by the roleplayers
33%
played as NPCs
67%

Total votes : 15

Re: ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟɴ // ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ & ꜰᴏʀᴍs

Postby TheCryptid » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:37 am

awesome c: your characters are accepted
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:18 am

Marking. Looks fun!

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXocea » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:23 am

Wondering if there's any specific info on the dragons of this world?? Is there like specific powers, specific characteristics or does anything go? Same question for the different races.
    Any info you could give is great!!

Also wondering on a rank for my character. (Human dragon-rider)
    She's disabled (Has a sublte limp, causes to a smaller leg due to complications during her birth) so I'm not sure what'd she fit in as for the tribe. You mentioned gatherers but it's not a listed rank. I could see her as someone who gathered herbs and plants to feed the village and tended to skinning and tanning animals. Stuff like that. I couldn't see her running down and killing animals. A scouts job seems to strenuous for her to carry out, but it's being lightly considered. She could be a saleswoman... but not a very good one. Selling more unconventional stuff (That you'd be more likely to buy out of curiosity than need) her crow brings back to her. She has knickknacks like jewelry and different herbs and stuff, even shiny relics (technology) from the old world. As a last resort (well.. maybe before the option of a scout, but after hunter) I could have her as an Omega? (Due to her injury rather than crimes)

Also what should I have for an appropriate age for my dragon? I want him to be considerably young. (Hatching in my OC's time) But also mature enough to also be near able to ride? I'm thinking 3-7 could work, but also maybe up to the mid adolescent years? When are dragons typically tamed and ride able?? Also what about speech?? I feel like my character dragon should be able to understand most English but be caught on certain terms. But his speech isn't as good. Having broken up phrases and preferring to be silent.

On the subject of speech, how to dragon communicate? Can they telepathically speak with their riders?? Is there a sort of bond? Where they can contact one-another long-distance or do they have to be face-to-face in a way humans have too. And how do dragon vocalize. Do they roar, and the humans just get this feeling in their soul, or like a voice in their head telling them the dragons speech?? Or is it like a physical speech, where they can actually hear it?
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:28 am

I'm not sure about your role question or how the dragons speak. But there is age info on the front page, with a link to a dragon language link.
♔ ʀᴇᴍɪx.ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 am

RebelliousWinter wrote:
    Wondering if there's any specific info on the dragons of this world?? Is there like specific powers, specific characteristics or does anything go? Same question for the different races.

She's disabled (Has a sublte limp, causes to a smaller leg due to complications during her birth) so I'm not sure what'd she fit in as for the tribe. You mentioned gatherers but it's not a listed rank. I could see her as someone who gathered herbs and plants to feed the village and tended to skinning and tanning animals. Stuff like that. I couldn't see her running down and killing animals. A scouts job seems to strenuous for her to carry out, but it's being lightly considered. She could be a saleswoman... but not a very good one. Selling more unconventional stuff (That you'd be more likely to buy out of curiosity than need) her crow brings back to her. She has knickknacks like jewelry and different herbs and stuff, even shiny relics (technology) from the old world. As a last resort (well.. maybe before the option of a scout, but after hunter) I could have her as an Omega? (Due to her injury rather than crimes)

Also what should I have for an appropriate age for my dragon? I want him to be considerably young. (Hatching in my OC's time) But also mature enough to also be near able to ride? I'm thinking 3-7 could work, but also maybe up to the mid adolescent years? When are dragons typically tamed and ride able?? Also what about speech?? I feel like my character dragon should be able to understand most English but be caught on certain terms. But his speech isn't as good. Having broken up phrases and preferring to be silent.

On the subject of speech, how to dragon communicate? Can they telepathically speak with their riders?? Is there a sort of bond? Where they can contact one-another long-distance or do they have to be face-to-face in a way humans have too. And how do dragon vocalize. Do they roar, and the humans just get this feeling in their soul, or like a voice in their head telling them the dragons speech?? Or is it like a physical speech, where they can actually hear it?

Hello ^.^ sorry for the confusion and ill try to clear up as much as I can.

About your character, could she possible be a salesman? Salesmen is a very broad rank and consists of many different people, if you believe she can gather herbs and such then perhaps she could be a farmer? And sell her produce in a sort of herb/plant/vegetable store? I also noticed that I forgot to add gatherers as a rank, so i'll go do that. Thanks for pointing that out! You may have her as a gatherer or any other rank you wish.

As for your dragon, any age between 8-20 years would have him considered an adolescent and rideable. I have a age chart for dragons on the main thread, so you may look there.

For speech I also linked a translator which translated english to dovahzul, which is the language dragons talk in this roleplay. Dragons speak physically rather than telepathically, Dovahzul is like any other language and can be learned, it is just the language that all dragons speak. Think of the dragons of Skyrim rather than the dragons in the book series Eragon. Along with the language they can also roar, growl, etc.

As I am not picky about the subject of characters, i didnt mention powers much except for the fact that dragons can have them. It can be anything and everything as long as the dragon is not too overpowered. I just want people to have the freedom to make their character interesting without too many restrictions. The dragon can have any characteristics; kind, evil, friendly, bloodthirsty etc and can be any type; european, chinese, wyvern etc.

Again sorry for the confusion and I hope that clears everything up! If you have any more questions then please do ask ^.^
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXocea » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:25 pm

KatieMoop wrote:
RebelliousWinter wrote:

Hello ^.^ sorry for the confusion and ill try to clear up as much as I can.

About your character, could she possible be a salesman? Salesmen is a very broad rank and consists of many different people, if you believe she can gather herbs and such then perhaps she could be a farmer? And sell her produce in a sort of herb/plant/vegetable store? I also noticed that I forgot to add gatherers as a rank, so i'll go do that. Thanks for pointing that out! You may have her as a gatherer or any other rank you wish.

As for your dragon, any age between 8-20 years would have him considered an adolescent and rideable. I have a age chart for dragons on the main thread, so you may look there.

For speech I also linked a translator which translated english to dovahzul, which is the language dragons talk in this roleplay. Dragons speak physically rather than telepathically, Dovahzul is like any other language and can be learned, it is just the language that all dragons speak. Think of the dragons of Skyrim rather than the dragons in the book series Eragon. Along with the language they can also roar, growl, etc.

As I am not picky about the subject of characters, i didnt mention powers much except for the fact that dragons can have them. It can be anything and everything as long as the dragon is not too overpowered. I just want people to have the freedom to make their character interesting without too many restrictions. The dragon can have any characteristics; kind, evil, friendly, bloodthirsty etc and can be any type; european, chinese, wyvern etc.

Again sorry for the confusion and I hope that clears everything up! If you have any more questions then please do ask ^.^

Thank you very much for your feedback!
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Thats no problem at all c:
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟɴ // ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ & ꜰᴏʀᴍs

Postby landogate » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:10 pm

[ marking for a guard + apprentice ]
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:48 pm

[removed]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE BASICS
    • name: Hekate Leeris
    • race: she's a drow, a gray-skinned elven subrace.

LOOKS
    • hair: white
    • eyes: red
    • height: 5'2
    • clothing: mostly black leather armor. this applies to her top, boots, and bottoms. her top has no sleeeves, but she makes up for it with a long cloak and hood.
    • weapons: a spear and a longbow.
    • tattoos and piercings: a row of small hoop piercings on each of her ears.
    • other: she sports a long scar across her face.

HISTORY
      A great deal of Hekate's history is a mystery, even to her; except for a few unexplainable memories of flames. She wasn't born or raised in the village, as she was found by Vul'gein as a lost child with a wounded face. Rather than the typical story of a gradual bonding between rider and dragon, Hekate was practically raised by Vul'gein. If you were to ask, she'd say that Dovahzul is her first language. She spent years and years under Vul'gein's wing until she was finally an adult. Then the two became an inseparable pair, the closest thing to family either of them have. Hekate and Vul'gein spent most of their time together traveling, but settled when they came upon the village.

PERSONALITY
      At a first glance, Hekate is seen as a cold, callous, unfriendly person. She is largely independent, therefore she works best on her own. But in spite of her callous antipathy, she is actually a spirited, quick-witted and fiery individual. She can sometimes have a harsh tongue, and she gets irritated very easily. Hekate is cunning, and not afraid to resort to Machiavellian tactics to get to her goal.

OTHER
    • dragon: Vul'gein
    • other pets: n/a
    • sexuality: pansexual
    • crush: open
    • partner: open

--

[removed]

THE BASICS
    • name: Vul'gein
    • species: dragon
    • owner: Hekate Leeris

LOOKS
    • scales/feathers: black & silver
    • eyes: orange
    • height: 70 ft exactly.
    • weight: quite a few tons, probably.
    • accessories: silver rings around his horns and spines.
    • markings: he's mainly pitch black, but his horns, spines, and claws are silver.
    • powers and abilities: cloaking, shadow manipulation, fire breath

HISTORY
      Vul'gein was one of the first few dragons to be hatched from within the earth, and one of the few to go off on his own and survive for so long. Being over 5000 years old, Vul'gein has a lot of history to his name, but one of his most prominent moments was when, thousands of years later, he found a drow child wandering the wilds. He was unable to locate where she came from, so he raised her himself. They survived alone for a long time, but when they came across the village both he and Hekate(though reluctantly) agreed that settling there was best for their survival.

PERSONALITY
      Vul'gein is known to be manipulative, vengeful, intelligent and treacherous. He can also appear warm and friendly, able to hide his true nature from anyone he wishes. In addition, Vul'gein is also sharp and quick-witted, able to lie his way out of dangerous situations. Despite his darker nature, he is very capable of genuine emotional attachment. The perfect example would be his love for Hekate. Vul'gein is also less willing to cause innocent people to suffer.

OTHER
      • sexuality: straight
      • offspring: n/a

——

[removed]

THE BASICS
    • name: Anyu Key'ush
    • race: human

LOOKS
    • hair: black
    • eyes: they would be emerald, but they're clouded over with blindness.(see history)
    • height: 5'5
    • clothing: a black and red cloth longcoat with light metal shoulder pads, high leather boots, leather bottoms, light metal gloves.
    • weapons: a sword, simple but easy to use.
    • tattoos and piercings: n
    • other: she wears a necklace given to her by her grandmother. it's a simple carved stone, but she is highly protective of it.

HISTORY
      Anyu was born in the village, but was left to be raised by her late grandmother when her mother died in childbirth and her father left her as a result. As she got older, her grandmother observed that she always seemed so distant, as if she never knew where to focus. It became clear that Anyu was blind. By the age of ten, she had resigned herself to her fate, coming to the conclusion that she was destined to be an omega. But her perspective changed when she bonded with a little white dragon no bigger than a horse. Though the dragon couldn't give her sight, they soon learned that the dragon created a literal bond between them and they were able to share the other senses between each other. Using the abilities to her advantage, Anyu was able to pursue her dream of becoming a guard. With her grandmother's encouragement and her dragon's aid, she succeeded. However, not a year into her new job, Anyu's grandmother fell ill. Anyu took weeks off to take care of her, but could only ease the discomfort. Her grandmother eventually passed on, but not before gifting Anyu the prized necklace. Carved into the stone was a single word in Dovahzul: Relentless.

PERSONALITY
      Anyu is generally a friendly, kindhearted and helpful individual. She is, at times, very social and loves meeting new people, though she may sometimes prefer to withdraw with her dragon and spend some time alone. She is creative, having to come up with unique ways to solve her problems, and likes to challenge herself with logical puzzles. She can seem a bit stern at times, but mostly when she's on duty, and is very determined. When she sets her mind to something, it gets done. However, she isn't very confident in her abilities when her dragon isn't around, which may cause her to hesitate in times.

OTHER
    • dragon: Malkuna
    • other pets: n/a
    • sexuality: demiromantic asexual
    • crush: n/a
    • partner: n/a

——
[removed]

THE BASICS
    • name: Malkuna
    • species: dragon
    • owner: Anyu Key'ush

LOOKS
    • scales/feathers: They're pure white. She has no other color to speak of, except for her eyes.
    • eyes: ice blue
    • height: she's just barely over the size of a small horse.
    • accessories: she has a collar to match Anyu's necklace, only it says visionary, instead.
    • weapons: teeth and claws. malkuna has no horns or spines.
    • markings: n/a
    • powers and abilities: she forged a mental connection with anyu, and can speak with her telepathically over a small distance and share her heightened senses with her with the exception of sight. But she has no fire breath, instead being able to summon light from her mouth. Not harmful light, just light.

HISTORY
      Malkuna was born from a rather unpopular batch of dragons in the village. She spent ten years of her life living off scraps in the street simply because she wasn't big enough or strong enough to hunt alone. This caused her to begin to search for a companion, and found one when a ten year old blind girl tripped over her in an attempt to find her way home. Malkuna proceeded to guide the girl home, and then assumed it was time for her to leave, but the bond had already been forged. They became lifelong companions.

PERSONALITY
      Malkuna can be very shy, but she can also be energetic and playful. She is incredibly loyal to Anyu, and takes it upon herself to protect her, though she knows Anyu protects her just as much. Not that she'd admit it. Despite her gentle attitude, Malkuna has a short fuse and is a stickler for detail, often going out of her way to fix something in just the right way.

OTHER
    • sexuality: bisexual
    • offspring: n/a
Last edited by raey on Fri May 05, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: art theft removed

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me