-- convicted forms/discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

odessa ☾

Postby landogate » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:19 pm

name: odessa age: three sex: female rank: queen, formerly a fighter helper: genevieve
physical appearance: odessa is a mostly white wolf, hints of grey specks line her back and her paws are mostly grey, though it looks like mud most of the time. she is built well, built for a fighter. her eyes have specks of yellows and oranges in them, but are mostly dark brown.
+ traits: fearless, wild, loyal, trustworthy
- traits: obnoxious, stubborn, over-protective
history: odessa hasn't had a long and torturous past like some of the other wolves. her parents died of old age, she had no siblings and the only bad thing about her life as of this current moment is that she mated with a hunter who then left. the day he left he was in a fit, barking about something or other. as of now she has an injury to one of her back legs, it's not serious but it was caused when she took off after her mate and her foot got stuck. while she prepares for pups it slowly heals.
mother & father: deceased, old age siblings: n/a crush: n/a, open mate: former mate; theseus. otherwise open or n/a pups: n/a, most likely will give birth to three pups other family relations: n/a

❝ only the dead have seen the end of war ~ plato

images are not mine!! credit goes to owners
Last edited by landogate on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zeon ♅

Postby landogate » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:28 pm

name: zeon age: two and a half sex: male rank: guard
physical appearance: zeon has cream paws, the colors runs up his legs to his stomach where it meets the shaggy black hair oh his back. zeons eyes are different from the rest of his family, he had some long lost amber-eyed grandfather who he got the eyes from.
+ traits: coy, trustworthy, brave, respectfull
- traits: secretive, short-tempered
history: zeons mother had two mates in her lifetime, the first was some brute from outside of the pack, the second was his father. it was never known if his mother had a pup or not but when he was younger zeon wished that the pup would show up. he was never the outsider of the family, the eyes would have you look twice however. his mother had sparkling blue eyes that looked like water on a hot day, and his father the green grassy eyes. when his parents passed he grieved for two days and then got back to work, pushing through any feelings he still might have. all he wished for now is to find some female to have his own pups with.
mother & father: both have passed on siblings: most likely a half brother, but otherwise unknown crush: none, open mate: none, open pups: none other family relations: none

❝ i came from nothing, and soon enough i will return to nothing ~ daario naharis

image does not belong to me!! credit to owner
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -- convicted forms/discussion

Postby víolet » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:56 pm

both accepted! c:
      maybe theseus could be odessa's mate but he was exiled from the pack?
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:01 pm

[ sounds good to me c: ]
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

conan|hunter

Postby just peachy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:58 am

-------xx----xx---xxxxxx--------xx----
--xxname; conan
--xxage; five years
--xxgender; male
--xxpack;
----xxranking; hunter

--xxcrush; x
--xxmate; x
--xxkin; unknown
----x-x------xx---xxxxxx--------xx----

+ traits; charming, alert, generous, humorous
- traits; stubborn, independent, bull-headed, low tolerance, aloof
scent; mint and rain

personality; conan is very aloof, and comes and goes frequently. he's easy going until he gets tested, in which he becomes very cold and harsh. he doesn't like small talk so unless you have something very important, it isn't worth your time. the wolf will try to be courteous and interact with his fellow pack mates, but he much prefers time spend alone where he can ponder his thoughts. though it doesn't appear to be, conan has plenty to say but refrains from doing so.

history; conan was born near the dead of winter when there was snow everywhere. at a few months old, he got accidentally left behind with his sister while the pack carried on. Just before reaching a year in age, his sister had passed away from malnourishment so conan had to carry on without her much to his dismay. he never found out what happened to his family as he has been with the pack for quite sometime. sometimes he thinks about leaving the pack to try and find them but knows it would be useless.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dakota|loner

Postby just peachy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:58 am

-------xx----xx---xxxxxx--------xx----
--xxname; dakota
--xxage; three years
--xxgender; female
--xxpack; x
--xxranking; loner

--xxcrush; x
--xxmate; x
--xxkin; unknown
----x-x------xx---xxxxxx--------xx----

+ traits; outspoken, energetic, loyal, poise, agile, athletic
- traits; standoffish, impulsive, obstinate, indiscreet, can't communicate emotions very well
scent; fresh lavender and grass

personality; dakota is a very stubborn wolf who doesn't take much of anything. she is quick-tempered and resistant to change, and if something doesn't go as planned she gets pretty upset. feisty this one is and will not hesitate to threaten you, but a certain charm makes it almost impossible to not like her. her mind races and bounces from one subject to another quite often. dakota is also very elusive. good luck trying to find her because if she doesn't want to be found, she won't be.

history; for as long as dakota could remember, she had always been well off. There was her pack where she had been raised and all of her friends and siblings who she had grown up with. trouble had stuck when she was around a year old. her mother had gone missing, left the pack without a trace. her father held so much resentment towards her for doing so. dakota was then taken on her very first hunting trip not long after. she was quite excited to finally get her mind off of things. it was a routine trip, lasting no more than two days. she returned back to find her pack gone, and their grounds completely barren. the last remaining wolves tried to carry on the pack, but with many brawls and arguments and no alpha, they were all torn apart and she was all alone. the fae had to learn to take care of herself. she grew to be independent and slightly spiteful. her pack had left her when she needed them the most, and she will never forget that. after living on her own for about two years, dakota had learned to take her hunting knowledge and turn them into fighting skills. she is an excellent fighter and will have no hesitation taking another wolf out. dakota is very antisocial. being alone for quite some time has left a wedge between her and most of society.
Last edited by just peachy on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:22 am

both accepted! welcome c:
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:36 am

thanks!
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xGoldenTiger » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:35 am

name; maska
    gender; male
    age; 4 years
    pack; sleeping
    rank; loner

romantic interest; x, available
    mate; x
    offspring; x
    kin; deceased

+ traits; organized, adaptable, calm, conscientiousness, respectful, loyal
    - traits; merciless, commanding, quiet, moody, sarcastic, dominating, irritable

personality; maska is a calm brute that shows no fear to any challenge. he is quite adaptable in any situation or environment. though the brute often bosses around everyone around him, most notably the omegas seeing that they are complete waste of time, space, and resources. he is rather merciless to wolves that go against him or his allies, notably the pack. wip.
xGoldenTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:52 am

accepted!
víolet