๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Relations

Postby itsprettymuch » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:52 am

Xxx
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ discussion

Postby baey » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:12 am

chief shifter - fighter of the crashers

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

name dakotah gender male or brute rank chief of Shifters age he is five crush/mate none atm offspring none atm kin Hu[father] Mayla[mother] Mu[sister] other kin - coat brown, tan and white. eyes yellow

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

this is Dakotah, he is kind, but can be harsh. He can pick favorites over the pack, he may like this wolf, but may hate the other. He has had his deal with insecurities, since he lost his whole family because he wasn't strong enough; sure he is one of the biggest brutes in the pack, but he wasn't emotionally strong enough. He is pushy, but has a compassionate nature. Everyone expects him to be keen, and clever but he has a side to be clumsy and goofy. He is alert, and a little over protective to those he loves.
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

name Strix
name meaning owl; given by the pack leader
age three years
gender fae
rank a fighter
crush none atm
mate/offspring none
kin Pixi[mother//disease]
Yuki[father//disease] Poppy[sister//stillborn]
Kayla[sister//disease] Opal[brother//killed]
other kin none

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
personality Strix can be a handful, but she can also be very motherly. She has always had a instinct to be kind to everyone, but if you threaten her, she'll make sure you won't forget to leave her alone. She has a spunky, childish way to her, she loves to play but can be very serious at times needed. She has a soft spot for pups, and has always wanted some. She loves to talk, she will talk to almost any wolf in the pack. She has always had an urge to adventure. She hates seeing wolves in pain, she just can't stand it. she is good at keeping peace between the pack, she can be very level-headed.
Last edited by baey on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
baey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:29 am

Relations

| symbols & meanings |
โ˜† (Pos/possible friends) // โœ˜ (Neg/possible enemies) // โ‰ก (neu) // โ™ก (possible love interest) // โ™ฅ (love interest) // โ˜ฌ (hitlist)

I V O R Y โ”€ THฮฃ LฮฉTUS

Akela {โ˜†โ™ฅ} Loyal towards her alpha, and is fond of his assertiveness. She hopes that they will possibly become more than allies.
      Glitch {โœ˜} Ivory isn't sure about this male. His personality confuses her and his senseless aggression is annoying.
      Kane {โ‰ก} Ivory is unsure of this male. He is very aggressive and seems disloyal.
      Sanna {โœ˜} She believes this wolf is too hotheaded and sassy.
      Dakotah {โœ˜} Ivory is displeased with his unbalanced personality. Being bold and clumsy are not good attributes for an alpha; or chief.
      Strix {โ‰ก} The fae believes she is very kind but she needs to be more mature.
      Zavia {โœ˜} Ivory appreciates her tough behavior and how strong she is. Though she does believe that there is a true soft side to the fae. Her excess aggression and sass gets on her nerves.
      Arin {โœ˜} She strongly dislikes his flirty attitude.
      Rhetta {โ˜†} Loves her swift skills and hopes to befriend her one day.
      Percival {โ˜†โ‰ก} Likes his sweet and kind nature but Ivory believes he needs to toughen up some and to not go wondering by himself.
      Laika {โ‰ก} Ivory likes her boldness.
      Aurora {โ‰ก} She likes her calm behavior but Ivory believes that she needs to toughen up if she wants to survive on this island.
      Adryan {โœ˜โ‰ก} Ivory doesn't like her attitude but respects her strong will.
      Astro {โœ˜} Dislikes his cold hearted attitude.
      Faolan {โ‰ก} Ivory isn't sure on how she feels about the male. He is very quiet and doesnt engage himself into conversations so she cant say if she likes him or not
      NAME {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation

G L I T C H โ”€ THฮฃ Sฮ”Vฮ”Gฮฃ

Akela {โ˜†} A male that's similar to him. One he can trust and agree with.
      Ivory {โœ˜โ‰ก} Indifferent towards this fae. He likes her seriousness but dislikes her sassy attitude.
      Kane {โ˜†} Another aggressive brute that he can agree with. He believes they may be able to become good allies.
      Sanna {โœ˜โ˜ฌ} A fae he cant stand. Her attitude makes him want to rip her head off.
      Dakotah {โ‰ก} Glitch doesnt like nor dislike his chief. He is loyal to him, be he believes he needs to have more control over his pack.
      Strix {โœ˜} A fae that needs to get stronger and get over the fact that she wants pups. Having pups is dangerous on the island.
      Zavia {โ˜†โ™ก} He is fond of her aggressiveness and thinks she will be a great ally. Maybe they can become more than just allies?
      Arin {โœ˜โ˜ฌ} A flirt that needs to be dealt with. Glitch hates his attitude.
      Rhetta {โœ˜โ‰ก} Shes strong and independent, but being too kind can hurt her.
      Percival {โ‰ก} This brute needs to grow serious and get stronger.
      Laika {โ‰ก} Glitch is unsure of what to think about this fae
      Aurora {โ‰ก} Shes weak but he doesnt have anything against her.
      Adryan {โ˜†โ™ฅ} A fae that he knows would have his back. She is a true ally and one he respects.
      Astro {โ˜†โ‰ก} He has a cold heart and knows to stay away from feelings. He respects this brute but he can often get on his nerves
      Faolan {โ˜†โ‰ก} Glitch doesnt mind this brute. He is quiet and minds his own business. One less male he has to deal with.
      NAME {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short Explantion

A T L A S โ”€ THฮฃ GฮฉLIฮ”TH

Akela {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation.
      Glitch {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation.
      Kane {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Sanna {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Dakotah {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation.
      Strix {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Zavia {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Arin {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Rhetta {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Percival {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation.
      Laika {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Aurora {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Adryan {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Astro {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Faolan {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation

A V I T A โ”€ THฮฃ PHฮ”ฮ TฮฉM

Akela {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation.
      Glitch {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation.
      Kane {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Sanna {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Dakotah {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation.
      Strix {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Zavia {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Arin {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Rhetta {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Percival {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation.
      Laika {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Aurora {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Adryan {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Astro {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
      Faolan {โ˜†โœ˜โ‰กโ™กโ™ฅโ˜ฌ} Short explanation
Last edited by Durnehviir on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:49 am

โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ Ivory โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘ โ–‘
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผน ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ
๏ผก ๏ผท๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผค ๏ผฏ๏ผฆ ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผณ

name. Ivory
    age. 5 years
    gender. female
    sexuality. straight
    pack. crashers
    rank. beta fae
    extra.

pos. traits. assertive,
    honest, ambitious,
    loyal & friendly

neg. traits. clingy, daring,
    feisty, harsh
    & insecure

likes. promise, honesty,
    loyalty, bravery
    & respect

dislikes. tratiors, rudeness,
    liars, mischievous
    wolves & loners

scent. Clover & Ivy
Ivroy is a very well rounded fae. One who doesn't take no for an answer and one who will always do what is right even if others don't agree with it. She is strong willed, brave but her insecurities can often get in the way. Ivory is respected and gives respect to those who deserves it. This wolf has an act for knowing when one is lying but she will play your little games until she has you pinned in a corner. Ivory loves to hunt with her pack-mates and be carefree every once in a while. She rarely ever lets her guard down and doesn't like when wolves or loners get in her way. The pure white colored wolf is independent but rely's on the pack for multiple reasons. The white fae earned her rank as beta. Showing her loyalty and bravery earned the respect of the alpha and he granted her a high ranking position. Ivory knows when to pick fights and who to pick them with. She loves to challenge and train herself when she has free time.
When Ivory was owned by the humans, they gave her the name of Snow. She was one of the larger females and always had an attitude towards the two-legs. She hated them and was glad to finally be able to run free. Once when the pack escaped, she gave herself a new name to try and forget about who she was before they came to the island. Ivory's belly was full of scars from long needles, pokers and proders. The white fae will always hate the humans for what they did, but she knows there is no way for them to return to their original homes.

๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผซ๏ผฅ
๏ผฏ๏ผฆ ๏ผก๏ผฎ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผฅ๏ผฌ

โœซ A V I T A โ”€ THฮฃ PHฮ”ฮ TฮฉM โœซ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โœซ Basic Info โœซ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

sexuality: hetero

pack: crashers
crush: open
scent: pine & mint
kin: atlas
credit: Durnehviir
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โœซ Personality โœซ
Avita is a blunt, highly sarcastic and sassy fae. She doesnt trust or like anyone except for her brother.
Her words can be as truthful as a fish that says it can breathe out of water. Avita is not very
trustworthy and she makes it highly known. This fae is ruthless with her words and with her claws.
She will never hold back what she thinks and that is the reason why most wolves dislike her.
Avita has an I-dont-care attitude which helps keep wolves out from under her skin. She is very
hearty and cant be hurt; physically or mentally, very easily. Avita will never back down from a
challenge and she is normally the one to start them. The fae loves to mock and taunt other wolves for
fun; it entertains her. Avita can get bored very easily, and if that wolf gets on her nerves it will be
their undoing. She often kills for sport, but her brother knows how to stop her and get her out of her
crazed obsession, but her body count is slowly growing. Avita can become very aggressive and ruthless
and will eventually go off the deep end. Her brother is the only thing keeping her psycho side at bay.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โœซ History โœซ
This fae grew up in a pack called the Hollow Crows. Her father was the first beta before he asked her mother to become his mate.
Avita was born into a litter of two. It was her mothers first litter, so its normal to have a small number of pups. She wasn't named
until five months after her birth because her parents never agreed on a name for her. When her mother fled with her and her brother
she finally settled with the name of Avita. Sadly, her and her mother were never really that close as Avita didnt agree with who her
mother was. She saw her has weak and pathetic because she ran away from her mate when she found out he was cheating on her.
Avita felt no pain or sorrow when her mother died because she buried it so deep within herself that she has forgotten about it. That's
another thing that is contributing to her attitude of jumping off the deep end. She keeps all her feelings buried inside and they just
keep building up. Her and her brother began to train and travel with on another and their skills would quickly get better and they
both grew stronger. With each fight and battle between herself and her brother or with other loners made her wanting more and
more blood lust. She grew ruthless and brutal and quickly made her brother have the same attitude. They would wreck havoc on all
packs that rejected them; killing every wolf inside the camp with ease. The fae noticed that Atlas quickly grew bored of these
actions and he became half of his normal self. The two often get into pointless bickering fights and sometimes they would get out of
hand but Atlas is always quick to correct themselves and manages to help Avita get out of her blood lust mood.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โœซ Body โœซ
Avita is slightly smaller than her brother, but she has the same muscle mass and softness of fur. She is
darker than Atlas and it seems to shine a deep red when under the sun.
Her body is full of scars; mainly on her neck, legs and stomach. The most prominent and fresh scar
is one that runs down her cheek. It was actually given to her by her brother because she got out of
hand with their practice fights. Avita has bright yellow eyes that seem to glow if the sun hits it at the
correct angle. Her eyes hide her demons perfectly and one day they will be unleashed. This fae weighs
about 115lbs and is made of solid muscle. Sadly, she has lost a canine due to another fight with her
brother, but that doesnt make her any weaker. She is just as strong as he brother, if not stronger.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โœซ Traits โœซ

pos: strong
pos: thick-skinned
pos: smart
pos: swift
neg: impulsive
neg: blunt
neg: a ticking time bomb
neg: brutal
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Last edited by Durnehviir on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:49 am

Image Image

โ˜ฃ G L I T C H โ˜ฃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ˜ฃ T H E S A V A G E โ˜ฃ
โ˜ฃ age. 5 years xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ˜ฃ pos trait. strong, fierce, intelligent, alert,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlogical & reliable
โ˜ฃ gender. male xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ˜ฃ neg trait. aggressive, brutal, impulsive, impatient,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxruthless & stubborn
โ˜ฃ sexuality. straight xxxxxxxxxxxx โ˜ฃ likes. fighting, hunting, being alone, honesty, & loyalty
โ˜ฃ pack. shifters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ˜ฃ dislikes. liars, over-achievers, sass, snarky remarks &
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsneaky wolves
โ˜ฃ rank. trapper xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ˜ฃ scent. firewood & summer rain
โ˜ฃ kin. alice, shae,ramsay xxxxxxx โ˜ฃ other. here

ImageImage

โ˜ฃ P E R S O N A L I T Y โ˜ฃ
    Glitch; a rude, ruthless and aggressive brute who doesnt care for anyone's life except for his own. The older Glitch became, the angrier and more ruthless he would become. Hatred grew and bubbled inside the brute and he allowed it too. It gave him strength as he fought and killed every wolf that stood in his way. Glitch has no remorse for the lives that he takes, he just merely laughs at their pathetic lives. Glitch gave himself an alias of The Savage because that's what he is. The brute will tare any wolf to shreds if they get in his way or try to stop him from doing anything. He doesnt like wolves who are weak or show pity to others. If he sees you as weak, do not cross paths with him. He does not tolerate weakness and he believes weak wolves should be wiped from the world. Glitch is often hot-headed and angry, and is never truly in a good mood. Despise his short temper and impulsiveness, he is very intelligent, alert and reliable. He is straight-forward and wont hold any critical information from his alpha. If Glitch over-hears or is skeptical about something he will report to his alpha straight away. His loyalty to his alpha is unbreakable, and one that will last a life time. Glitch will give his life to save his alpha without a second thought.

โ˜ฃ H I S T O R Y โ˜ฃ
    He has been a loner for the majority of his life and it all started when he was just six months old. Glitch was a pup out of a litter of four to a couple who were not supposed to be together. A herbalist and an omega. They managed to keep him and his siblings hidden for a few months until the alpha finally found them. His father; the omega, was murdered in front of the entire pack to show an example. The alpha told his mother to chase her pups away or witness their deaths as well. Glitch remembers his mother crying as she carried her pups farther and farther from their home. At the time, Glitch and his siblings didn't know how to fend for themselves which resulted in two of them dying. Once when they reached a year old, Glitch and his brother taught each other how to hunt and fight. Every day they would practice and everyday their skills would get better. When they both became a year old, Glitch and his brother went separate ways, never to see one another again. Even though he says he isnt fond of anybody, his brother is the only one he knows he truly cares about in a natural way and will give his life for him if needed.

โ˜ฃ B O D Y โ˜ฃ
    This brute is the darkest shade of black that you will ever see with accented emerald green eyes that seem to look straight through you. His piercing emerald eyes are able to give wolves nightmares and are generally the first thing that you see. His fur is as soft as silk and smells of firewood and summer rain. The burte is covered in scars from belly to tail, but they're very old and faint. Glitch is a massive wolf, and stands at a whopping 38 inches tall from the tip of his ears and weighs about 153lbs which is pure muscle. His body is about 5ft long, with massive paws that are great for hunting. His paws are equipped with pitch black claws and half of their length are hidden from hair tuft. Their as sharp as his fangs and are just as deadly. He large, tunnle-like ears that are great for picking up the quietest sounds. Due to his body being so large and heavy, it takes a while for him to pick up speed, but once when he does it will take him a while to slow down. The brute used to trip over his paws due to their large size, but he has learned to keep his balance. Sometimes, Glitch forgets about his offset balance and wolves can use that to their advantage. Glitch is a brute that you shouldn't mess with, unless you're looking to have a bad day.
ImageImage
Coding by Durnehviir

โ˜ฌ A T L A S โ”€ THฮฃ GฮฉLIฮ”TH โ˜ฌ

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ˜ฌ Basic Info โ˜ฌ

sexuality: hetero

pack: crashers
crush: here
scent: apple & cinnamon
kin: avita
credit: Durnehviir
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ˜ฌ Personality โ˜ฌ
Atlas is a head-strong brute. He is very straight forward and wont take no for an answer. He is
aggressive to wolves that dont listen, or to wolves that are disrespectful. Atlas likes to keep to
himself, unless he is hunting his prey, or hunting down a wolf. This brute can tend to be grouchy
or irritable towards wolves that annoy him. His body count isn't as high as his assassin friends
because he doesn't kill for sport. Atlas kills with reason, and when he does he makes his enemy
suffer for a very long time before he finally puts them out of their misery. This male could care
less about kindness, and prefers to have loyalty and allies. His allies are always his first priority
no matter whats going on around camp. It will take a while for Atlas to warm up to you and for
him to give you his loyalty. Once when you have proven yourself to this male, he will always have
your back- unless you double cross him. If you ever lose his trust, or loyalty, you will never be able
to earn it back. Atlas will never give second chances.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ˜ฌ History โ˜ฌ
This brute grew up in a pack called the Hollow Crows. His father was the first beta before he asked his mother to become his mate.
Atlas was born into a litter of two. It was his mothers first litter, so its normal to have a small number of pups. His parents originally
named him Hyde Jr. so he would be named after his father, but his mother soon changed her mind after she found out Hyde had
cheated on her with the pack's lead fighter. His mother; Abby, changed his name when she left the pack and her mate. She was able to
stay with them for two years, before she died of old age. Atlas and his sister Avita began to travel and train together. Passing through
many lands and honing their skills with other wolves. The two of them became very close, and they both swore to take revenge on
their father if they were to ever find him. Atlas noticed a slight change in his sister as he saw that was slowly becoming more and
more aggressive towards him and other wolves. Her attitude change, and affected his attitude and they both became fierce and
aggressive. The two of them would constantly brawl to enhance their skills, and neither of them are better than one another.
Atlas noticed that they had passed through {insert pack}, {insert pack} and {insert pack}. Though neither of them were welcomed
into any of those packs, due to their aggressive and different personalities. Each time they got rejected, the both of them would
single-handedly kill every wolf that was part of that pack. This also caused Atlas to become more bitter, and ruthless and would also
be the only time in his life he would kill for sport.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ˜ฌ Body โ˜ฌ
Atlas' body is the richest color of chocolate brown, splattered with different shades of light an dark
browns. His fur is as soft as silk and smells of faint apples and cinnamon. It is accented with a pure
brown nose, bright amber eyes and highly toned muscles. Atlas weighs around 130lbs, which is pure
muscles, about 4 ยฝ feet in length and close to 35 inches tall . He has large angular ears, large paws
and sharp claws. His fur is lightly covered in scars, to show he has had his fair share of fights. Atlas'
most prominent scars, are the three that's across his eye, one behind his ear, one down his nose, &
two large scars that stretch across one whole side of his body from his spine to his stomach. He has
perfectly white teeth and his top fangs seem to hang slightly below his bottom lip which indicates
they are longer, and sharper than most canines.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ˜ฌ Traits โ˜ฌ

pos: intelligent
pos: reliable
pos: fierce
pos: swift
neg: aggressive
neg: hot headed
neg: blatant
neg: stubborn
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Last edited by Durnehviir on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 am

everyone's character's are reserved c:

durnehviir - you can only have two characters, with even genders please c:
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:54 am

royalty. wrote:

Oh okay. oops cx
    Ill take away Yuki then.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:57 am

Durnehviir wrote:
royalty. wrote:

Oh okay. oops cx
    Ill take away Yuki then.

ok, and if you can use the space as a relations chart it'd be great
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:59 am

royalty. wrote:
Durnehviir wrote:
royalty. wrote:

Oh okay. oops cx
    Ill take away Yuki then.

ok, and if you can use the space as a relations chart it'd be great

What do you mean by a relationships chart? Like who my wolves are friends with/enemies with/crushes? Im a little confused lol.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:06 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    What do you mean by a relationships chart? Like who my wolves are friends with/enemies with/crushes? Im a little confused lol.

it's a chart to show their feelings for each of their packmates- people usually give them a symbol (positive, negative, or neutral feelings) and add a little description with it.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me