}::A New World Characters::{

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: }::A New World Characters::{

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:08 am

Icelena and Rajah accepted! Can't wait to uncover Rajah's dark past 'w'

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:19 pm

[removed]
Not my image.
Name: Caltor
Species: Ice Pheonix
Position: Traveler
Description: Caltor is a Phoenix, but all fire on his body is replaced by ice. He was. born with that rare mutation, so he has ice fragments left behind him in the air when he flies.
Personality: Caltor is a silent hunter. He travels all over the world, but will never approach someone, unless he is completely certain he wants to approach you. He is quick to attack, but only if he thinks you know he's there. He can always attach, but prefers to know if you're worth attacking or not. He rarely challenges someone of lower status as he, since he wants everything to be fair.
Backstory: Caltor originally lived in Egypt with a pack (Flock?) of Phoenix's, until they realized that the icy feathers weren't just a beginning phase. He was left for dead, and had to seek shelter to avoid melting. Then, he decided he would never again go to Egypt, and instead travel the world looking for other Phoenix's like him. So far he hasn't found any, so he is still looking. He decided to try out Antarctica, because that's where he thinks any Ice Phoenix would go.
Mother: Sycily
Father: Fuegot
Sibling(s): None
Mate:None
Children: None
Adoptable?: He is wild, so no.
Last edited by sun on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:32 pm

(Res Akari? I'll begin working on my forms soon)
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:03 am

Caltor accepted, and Esko, did you wanna adopt Akari? If so, go ahead! :D

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:05 am

Name: Akari
Species: Cat/???
Position: Messenger
Description: Akari is a medium-sized cat, most of her height being comprised of her long legs. Each paw has an extra toe, looking like a thumb. [See image above]
Personality: Akari aspires to be the best that she can be. She hates to let others down and tries her hardest all the time, and if she makes a mistake she tends to beat herself up over it. She's smart but she's skittish and a bit awkward. Even so, she makes good attempts to be social, and has a bad habit of making friends outside the clan and not many inside of it. Dutiful, she always works to make her deliveries faster and faster; unless sending a message to Cloud. Then she relishes every moment.
Backstory: They said her father died. Did he? And what in the world was he? She spent her time as a kit growing in an all-cat clan on 'Key West'. Nothing seemed wrong at first; she had an extra toe on each paw, but everybody had that. She was a little slow growing, but she was assumed to be a late bloomer. She radiated a lot of heat, but that was seen as a useful quality when it grew cold. However, having just reached her teens at 20, when most of her peers were aging or dead, was when everyone grew worried. Not being able to stand outliving all her close ones, Akari fled. She had hitched a ride on an gryphon and flew to another place entirely...Antarctica. There, she found creatures who lived much longer than cats, and she felt a bit better.
Mother: Kira (deceased)
Father: ???
Sibling(s): Deceased.
Mate: None yet.
Children: None yet.
Adoptable?: Unless I vanish, no.

*Art above belongs to me!
Name: Tundra
Species: Arctic Wolf and a mix of Metallic and Crystal Dragon.
Location: Not in particular; he tends to like areas that are colder, so he doesn't overheat.
Position: Traveler
Description: Tundra is a dragon about the size of a large horse, with large paws. The wolf claws extend out to be fully-functioning talons, fit to grab things. He is slender and lean, able to run fast. He has long white fur with a metallic sheen, and two horns that look like they're made of smoky Quartz.
Personality: On first meeting him, he is seen to be bad-mouthed and hot-tempered, not really into small talk but able to put up with it for a little while. He seems to prefer to be alone and closed-off, and to a degree he does. However, most of the problem is that he doesn't know much about expressing one's feelings. He wants to have fiends and possibly more, but he doesn't know how, and he puts up a front to be strong. He wants to be strong for others. All he feels he is talented at is bargaining, and so he travels, selling what he can to make an extra buck -including drugs, on occasion- and haggling for the best price on food.
Backstory: He hates to talk about it. Maybe if he finds someone he can trust?
Mother: Loari
Father: Lox
Sibling(s): No
Mate: Not yet
Children: None yet
Adoptable?: Unless I vanish, no.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:49 am

Tundra and Akari accepted! Feel free to make up a father or if she's a half-breed. And nice drawing of Tundra 'o'

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 am

[removed]
Name: Jager
Species: 'Hunter' spirit
Position: Spirit (Cloud's guard)
Description: Mostly light turquoise fur; leopard-like body; talons as front paws; large black beak; long minx-like ears (Greenish inside); green feathers from back head to before lion-like tail; large white feathered wings with black, green, and blue designs; emerald eyes
Personality: Loyal and stoic, quiet, takes punishment and pain quietly, obeys Cloud's every command (though he might silently hate it), attempts to be gentle, but usually ends up being too harsh (Especially with children)
Backstory: To be added~
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Sibling(s): ----
Mate: Open!
Children: ---
Adoptable?: Nope
Last edited by sun on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:03 am

bloop
Last edited by eckvanet. on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:48 am

Aaa! I knew there was a roleplay I forgot about! I'll get to posting soon. Has anything big happened?
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Esko_the_Wolf wrote:Aaa! I knew there was a roleplay I forgot about! I'll get to posting soon. Has anything big happened?

Umm... CLoud almost got scammed? That's all I know :P

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me