{ .:. Chaos .:. } Ver. 2 ||discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: { .:. Chaos .:. } Ver. 2 ||discussion thread

Postby rey skywalker » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:28 am

uh i don't have all the time to do a proper format? sorry but my role-plays posts will be of most impression or something?
i
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | Drawing Warrior Cats for Cheap
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eyyy guess whose back { Aria Kerosene - Night Assassin }

Postby DJ_X2 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:07 pm

arιa raιn ĸeroѕene
"arι"

♘♘♘
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
• F u l l N a m e • Aria Rain Kerosene. Seriously just call me Aria.
• N i c k n a m e • Ari
• A g e • 21
• G e n d e r • Female
• B i r t h D a t e • 26th September
• P l a c e o f B i r t h • Somewhere in New York.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
WHAT AM I MADE OF
Whatever you're not.♔
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You know, I don't really have the time for this, I'm quite busy. . . What? . . . Fine. Just promise to make it quick, I'm not a big fan of speaking to just anyone. . . . Alright, alright. The name's Aria Kerosene. I prefer to be called by Aria, and only if I like you do I allow you to call me by a nickname. Here's the catch, however, if I don't like it, you have to come up with a better one? Deal? Deal. I prefer to stay at a respectable state with almost everyone. . . I'm twenty-one. . . No, I'm not dating anyone, and I haven't had a long lasting relationship. No, it's not that I don't want to be alone, I just don't find myself stable enough to be in a long lasting relationship. . . .I suppose if someone didn't give up, then I wouldn't either.
. . .
What is New York City to me? I was born here, and haven't really found a reason to leave. . . . Yah, I like to travel. Most of the time it's just for work-related stuff. . . however, that doesn't mean I haven't strayed for a day or so to explore the area. I mean why not? The world is a beautiful place, and the culture you can see by just sitting around is incredible. And also, I like to learn a little bit of the languages of wherever I have traveled.
. . .
Hmm? . . . Oh, yah, I am the girl who graduated high school at the age of like 14. And yes, I'm the one who discovered the new element. Yah, yah. Sooooo cool. . . Hmm? Yah, my family was basically all a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. I joined shortly after my graduation. My older brother James joined way before me, and since we were adopted by Nick Fury to be able to join S.H.I.E.L.D., my younger brother, Matthew, was going to join the organization. . . . Excuse me? No, I'm not a 'freak', I'm someone who has super powers. Just because I can do something that you can't doesn't mean I'm the weirdo. You guys are okay with Banner and his other form of the Hulk. . . . Why would you even say that? I did not kill my brothers! James is just mentally crazy, I tried to save him. He was fine after the explosion! He lived happily for years after it and I- He suddenly changed! As for Matt, I have guilt everyday for what happened to him. He was too young to go. He didn't survive that explosion, and I - no. We're done here. Get out of my face.

• H a i r C o l o r • Aria is a ginger, who's hair can often be very bright compared to other gingers. Most people mistake it for being dyed.
• E y e C o l o r •Sky-blue
• S k i n T o n e • Tanned
• W e i g h t • 150 pounds
• H e i g h t • 5'8 foot
• B o d y M o d s • N/A
• B o d y T y p e • Aria is on the taller side of most women, and is built a little more wide shouldered, which assists her in building the decent body strength that she possesses.
• C l o t h i n g S t y l e •She prefers to wear a leather jacket with almost anything underneath it with jeans and tall boots. This doesn't mean you couldn't find her wearing a dress or shorts. She prefers to wear shorts when she is working in her lab normally with a tank top. When Aria has to wear a dress, she tries to blow many out of the water, wearing dresses who couldn't ever see the tomboy in.

Aria is extremely strong, fit, and all around dangerous for a female S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Comparing her to Black Widow, they would probably have the same strength and flexibility, but Aria can state with pride that Black Widow is far beyond her in skills. However, Aria is a little more threatening to look eye to eye with. Due to previous missions, her nose is slightly tilted to the right, from when someone broke it when they punched extremely hard. It doesn't look too unnatural, however. Several scars have been grown over on her face, but are still noticeable if you are close enough. Her eyes often are icy and tend to send chills down anyone's back, unless you have been around her long enough to outdo her glare. The thing that brings the chills to people's spines is actually more the color of them. Contrasted to her tanner skin, they stand out like a bullet. Some have even said they can glow in the darkest of nights. The icey blue color surrounded by a dark black on the outside is very unique to the rest of her face. Her ginger hair often stands out in a crowd for the bright orange streaks that often run through it. With the ginger hair color, she gained speckles of freckles all across her cheekbones and on her neck. Not many can be seen, but they are there.

Aria is often known at S.H.I.E.L.D. for not only her brains, but her stamina. She often thanks Fury for pushing her maybe just a little too much. In combat, Aria prefers hand-to-hand as she is more able to win in situations with it. If she cannot have this kind of combat, she can use any kind of gun if need be. Over the years of her training in S.H.I.E.L.D., she got a little teaching from Clint Barton, or Hawkeye, for archery and knife-throwing. She often doesn't tell people of these strengths so she can at least try and have an upper hand in surprise against enemies.

Aria also has another surprise to her. She has several 'beings' or 'souls'. Apart from herself, she has one that merely lives off her and one that is actually apart of her. For the one who feeds off Aria, her name is FangSlayer. A mere nickname, but the only one that she remembers. Fang is an Egyptian goddess, or for what they both believe. Fang was locked away in a white crystal that was passed through Egypt claiming it was something that could protect its holder from demons. Aria received it shortly after she gained her powers and entered a town that had been mauled by her newly obtained half. Fang is probably the less uptight of the two and is often the one who breaks up fights that Aria often begins. For the reason why FangSlayer was locked in the crystal is completely unknown to either of the two. Fang guesses that her magic might have been much stronger and imitated others, or maybe she was much darker back in the day, but for whatever reason is no longer like that. Nowadays, Fang's power is much weaker, but it is slowly returning day by day. Fang has several forms but prefers to appear human like. She appears to look much like an Egyptian goddess, literally and figuratively. Her skin is olive, but what makes her stand out from the rest of her people of Egypt is her hair. Instead of a dark color, she has wavy bright blonde hair, with bright gray eyes. Why is unknown. Fang also has tattoos. Now to explain how a goddess from several centuries ago has tattoos is a bit odd. However, whenever she shape-shifts to her other forms these tattoos glow where they would be on her human body in a bright yellow color. For example in her dog form, she changes into something like a Dalmatian, or merely just a dog with black spots and a white body. On all four of her legs bright yellow circles glow and then down her spine and under her eyes.

Compared to Aria's darker of sides, Fang's mysterious past seems the lesser of evils. Although it's true name is unknown, she gained the nickname 'Night Assassin' when it overtook Aria shortly after the explosion in Africa. She attacked the village nearby and killed about 20 during the night while they were sleeping. When Aria awoke, exhausted and drained, she entered the town only to hear the villagers call a spirit 'Night Assassin'. This is when she was given Fang by a villager in order to help protect her from this demon. Later, Aria encountered it through talking to her through a mirror, discovering it speaks many tongues. Ones that Earth has seen and even some that Earth hasn't seen. It has black eyes that are only slightly lighter than it irises, which look right through you. Often times, if you look too long into its eyes for too long, it gets into your mind and can control you. It also has several forms, but appears in a human-like form, but also has a giant wolf form. Often times this wolf's shoulders are about the height of four feet, and appears to be white. Its eyes are completely black which follow into a scar markings that go down into its jaw line, which is also connected to its mouth. This blackness breathes. It's like a poison mixed with acid, and kills anyone who survives its rein of fury in a matter of minutes. It sometimes enters its mouth and leaks from it, burning the ground below it. At this point, it pupils start to glow bright red and paints across its body. These seem to bubble, but no one seems to understand how it works. Across its nose is a deep scar, where Aria was able to land an attack on it. It glows red as Aria's glows blue. It's almost as this is a way to show how they are connected, or. Aria's, however, is far more intense. The scar starts behind Aria's left ear, cuts across to the center (almost) of Aria's neck and follows her spine, until it cuts to her right thigh and down to her ankle. It is extremely dead and always has a blue glow to it from the depths of it. The acid from Night Assassin burned the skin to be black in the scar and now over time has small veins that reach out, not too far though, showing how Aria is growing sicker and sicker from all the years of holding this demon in her body. the scar almost killed her years ago, but now as the chaos creatures grow stronger, she grows weaker and weaker. Aria knows that one day she'll die, but continues to fight at full ability, which is also encouraging the killing.

Aria and Fang believe that Night Assassin may have entered Aria's body when the explosion was occurring. They also believe that she would go into several beings with powers and somehow absorb them without stealing them. She has several powers including shape-shifting, flight, super strength, and magic. Night Assassin isn't know to have a specific gender as it can appear in a male human form and female one. Night Assassin's true name is unknown, it only has been able to overcome my own body twice. Both times it has killed thousands, and this is when it nearly killed a God as well. This God was none other than Loki himself.

• L i k e s •Working alone, letting her creativity shine, and adventurous mischief with Fang.
• D i s l i k e s •Mentioning her past
• F e a r s • Night Assassin, reliving her past, losing her only family left, and being told to kill the one who she loves the most. (I won't spoil that yet c;)
• D r e a m s • To be able to move past her past, and be able to prove that she is better than her reputation
• S t r e n g t h s • Planning, creating, and fighting anything in her way.
• W e a k n e s s' • Night Assassin, and building things with her hands (sometimes). Aria also has a weakness for someone that she is truly fond off, but doesn't reveal who this someone is, but couldn't kill/harm them if it really came down to it.
[left]
[b]
[center]__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• P e r s o n a l i t y • [size=85]Aria has two sides to her. Most people know her as the stone cold female agent who doesn't take no from anyone. She has many crude nicknames around SHIELD, and many are for her personality around those she doesn't truly care for others. At work, she is known to not smile and often as many other agents believe, enjoy killing. The true Aria though is soft-hearted and doesn't enjoy killing anyone, unless that person threatens someone she loves or says something that pisses her off. She often has to distract herself from what is happening during the mission, and often times does this through music. People who she often takes on missions most, such as Clint or Fang, know that she often dances to the music as she kills, and often gets caught off guard a lot from this. She easily gets embarrassed from this every time, but continues to do it anyways. Although Aria doesn't get along easily with others, those who she has taken the wall down for known to be a bubbly person, often joking and laughing often. However, all around Aria has a short fuse for her temper and can easily be sparked into arguing over anything. Aria is known, despite her cruel side that appears to those she doesn't care for, to hate to be alone. It often causes her to beat up herself and have many thoughts, doubting herself and those around her, but she still has several moments where she prefers to work alone.
Often known for being hard-headed, she doesn't back down from a fight, she gets herself into trouble a lot whenever she dives head first into a fight she cannot do alone. She tries to laugh it out after the fact, but it is known that she is normally always scratching her head, and walking away with a soft pink blush on her cheeks. Due to her past, Aria hides all of her thoughts and feelings even from those she considers her family. It often builds up to the point, she breaks down and cries spilling out everything that she hides to a single person, who often times believes she has gone crazy as she isn't as mean as they thought her to be. A lot of this pain that comes from her past is from her gaining Night Assassin and losing her own true blood lines.
Her hard-headedness, however, is what brings her to have a lot of courage and adrenaline-craving traits. She loves the idea of an adventure and a good challenge. Throughout her adventures, she gained a lot of useful traits. Aria is extremely adaptable to the world around her and can change her entire person in a matter of seconds to become what she thinks is perfect to the other person. She doesn't like others to know her true self as she feels it is what chases them away from her and she is known to hate who she truly is, so she changes who she is. Despite this, Aria is charming and captivating in more ways than her beauty. She is known to be very smooth if the time asks for, but most of the time doesn't want to lure men, or even women at that matter, to like her as she ends up cutting the relationship short in fear of hurting them. This doesn't mean that she cannot like others or fall for them and often gets very upset/ defensive if others try and tease her about her new found crush.
If you are lucky enough to know the true Aria, you know her as a caring, kind, but often childish and easily discouraged.

• B a c k g r o u n d • Orphaned at a young age, she learned the word ‘maturity’ whilst others haven’t even learned it yet. She grew up with her parents until she was about five, when her father died in an accident and her mother died by one of her several husbands after the fact. The last step-dad was the one that made Aria grow strong at the young age she did. He often put most of his attacks whenever he was drunk, which was almost all the time, as she was easy to make cry or feel pain. Her older brother, James, was the only blood sibling she had, yet they took in the baby, Matthew, that was born weeks before the murder of her mother. The husband, at the time, always had claimed he had never killed Aria’s mother, but he was still in jail today. Aria visited him every now and then, but hardly said anything while he begged her to get him out of this ‘hell’, as he liked to call it. Aria often told him to enjoy it as when got out of it, she would have his head for dinner. She was very different from her brothers, in appearance and personality. Her brothers looked almost exactly like their mother, curly (or somewhat curly, as James actually shaved the sides of his head and had spikes on top of his head) brown-black hair with amber eyes that pierced the air in front of them. Olive-colored skin that made them stand out compared to Aria, who was much paler than them. Often people believed it was Aria that was the half-sibling, rather than Matthew, but not from these simple virtues, but rather the genes that her bright ginger-orange hair and icy blue eyes. Compared to her brothers, she was built much more lean and fierce as if she were meant to be a superior agent.
James was several years older than both Aria and Matt and turned eighteen when Aria was barely nine. He was able to leave the orphanage and did so. He visited every few months talking about how he had joined the military, and was transferred into a very different organization. When asked to explain, he exclaimed that they had to imagine reading a super-hero comic, and that was his everyday routine. As time went on, he explained that he had joined an organization called S.H.I.E.L.D. and they assisted any super-hero. He told stories to the two of magic and battles between good and evil. This is where Aria’s passion to work for S.H.I.E.L.D. sparked. Suddenly, she found something she enjoyed. She started bringing library books home about anything, but had a special craving for science books, especially those that tried to prove magic was real. As middle school rolled around, she was top of her class, by far. She proved theories that even the teachers couldn’t state were real, she pieced together how to do problems that were far behind the mind of a sixth grader. Eventually, they bumped her into high school, where she corrected teachers still. In Chemistry, she accidentally created a new element. This is when she got recognized for her smarts by some of the top scientists. She graduated high school when she should have been in 8th grade, and homeschooled Matt at the orphanage. She refused to give up the element she created to anyone, as she proclaimed as soon as she were to give it away, no one would remember her. Shortly after her graduation of high school, James returned with a smug grin on his face. That was the day Aria Kerosene met Director Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury had wanted Aria among his agents and adopted her and her brothers under his wing, as it was the only way to get them out of the orphanage. She went to college, whilst doubling in agent training in S.H.I.E.L.D. She traveled across the world, studying different things and co-created several things along the way. Her biggest achievement was in her research with none other than Tony Stark. Together they built and created scientific advancements that astonished the world. Stark was one of Aria’s only friends while she was still young, but suddenly disappeared when the world called for him. On one trip for college, however, she lost her younger brother, Matt, when she was in the sands of Africa trying to find a cure for malaria. She was always the one who remained at the labs the longest as she found a passion in it. She was so close to the answer when one day, when everyone was supposed to have the day off, the labs exploded. Aria still doesn’t know to this day whether or not someone created that explosion to stop their research assuming no one would be there. This is where Aria gained her otherworldly abilities. What Aria didn’t know living and breathing in the collapsing buildings of the labs, holding her little brother, mad at the world, was that the entire science building was evacuated, just assuming that no one could have lived the explosion. Her older brother was able to escape with minor wounds, as he had figured out that someone was going to try and explode the studies that were made. Matthew, however, died and Aria gained her well-known shape-shifting abilities, alongside of gaining an unwanted friend.
The nearest village was about a mile through the sands of Africa. It probably would have been easier if the vehicles at the science center hadn’t been destroyed due to explosion. So, it had to be done by foot. She was weak and injured and hobbled through the sands, where she passed out not that far from the center. She awoke back in the sands, but nowhere close to the center. This sent her into a panicked state, in which she accidentally discovered that she was near the town, but how did she get there? This is when she noticed that something was different; she was covered in blood. After searching, it was determined it wasn’t hers, but whose? She snuck into the village and was able to wash the stains from her clothes, as best to her ability. She then disguised herself with clothes that were cultural to Egypt. Through investigating it was known that about 15 people died the previous night, a night Aria couldn’t remember. They started calling the one behind these deaths ‘Qatal Allayl’, which roughly translated to ‘Assassin of Night’. Although she wasn’t the best at Arabic, she was able to speak some to the local folks for the most part, mostly just asking if they could speak English. An elder of the village was the only one to truly speak to her, and instead of explaining what had happened, he looked pale as she approached her. He gave her a white quartz crystal stating it would protect her from the demons that haunted her past. Confused, Aria was able to get a ride towards the city. She passed out in the back seat of the car ride, and through nightmares of nowadays, she can remember bone crushing and screams.
Aria woke up the next morning, without a car or newly gained friends. Instead she met a new face: Loki. She was face first in the sand, and when she glanced upwards, she was staring into the dark glare of a god. However, at this time she didn’t know that this was a god, but his glare still sent shivers down her spine. Trying to get to her feet, she meet Loki’s specter meet her flesh for the first time, but not the last. The point of the gold staff meet her forehead causing her to freeze on her butt, and watch the man in a green robe stare at her as if he were trying to burn a hole through her head to end her life right then and there. He started speaking another tongue and used his magic to create his Asgardian suit. When Aria saw the horns on his helmet, she immediately stated to him, despite her current situation, “I guess I’m going to call you Antlers.” This is where her infamous nickname of Antlers or Reindeer Horns came to be. Loki dropped his weapon and Asgardian magic to return to a ‘normal’ looking form and began their well-known relationship of often screaming back and forth at each other. Or as many argued that they were heads over heels for each other, while they would often scowl or argue that were absolutely not to you, as they are far too stubborn. He introduced himself as Loki the god, which Aria responded, “I’m Aria of the sane, y’know the people who aren’t absolutely crazy.”

They spent the time together in the deserts of Egypt, assisting each other, whether or not they liked each other. Loki was the one to tell her of her demonic state, which she would later call Night Assassin based off ‘Qatal Allayl’. He told her, with her begs, about the demonic form. She continued on her way, having Loki follow her until one night he disappeared. She reached the next village and was able to return home to Fury and SHIELD. She spoke to no one of the strange man she met in the deserts of Africa for the few weeks she was stuck there. Aria also hide her other side from Fury and even her older brother, who she learned to have strange abilities. Instead, she trained and discovered her ability to change abilities. Fury soon accidentally discovered as well, and sent her to train with the infamous Xavier, who helped her control her shape shifting abilities, and also helped her with Night Assassin. When she returned to Fury and her brother, she discovered that James had started having strange visions and started attacking anyone in sight. In trying to help Fury control him, he ended up stabbing Aria and screaming at her in different languages. Fury had him locked up in an insane asylum. Aria tried to continue to visit him to cheer him up, but the threats got worse and worse, to the point she no longer felt she could visit him.

Her career as being a top agent at SHIELD suddenly skyrocketed as she began to become well known everywhere. She wasn't on Coulson's level yet, but was darn close enough. She was a helping factor in gathering the Avengers, but wasn't allowed to help them. When she heard it was Loki behind the first attack on Earth that had the Avengers fighting together, she didn't know whether to feel happy to see him or upset that he ended up being a villain. She was a helping factor in knowing who he was and his past as she was able to sneak past his guards and gain access to the tesseract where her first visit to Asgard occurred. When he was originally captured, and after her return, she talked to him in the casing of the hovercraft. This is probably the time Aria realized how much of an annoyance Loki truly was. Unknown to her, she gained feelings for the troublesome god and after the events visited Asgard once more through a portal she built to speak with Thor and once more ran into Loki. On her trip in Asgard, she spent time with the mischievous god often times to watch over him as Thor went to speak to his father about her being there. Often times it was quiet, but there was times they spoke in quiet conversations. She left without blinking an eye to the god, however.

Throughout the years, she continued to assist the Avengers in their ways and hadn't seen her 'friend' Loki in ages. Fang, however, couldn't let it go and teased her nonstop about her 'crush' on him, but Aria argued against it and tried to prove her wrong by dating several other men, but gave up after number five to convince Fang. A year or so later, she discovered a meteor with the chaos creatures. She studied them and soon, the meteor hatched releasing the chaos onto the land. Aria blames herself for what occurred and locked herself away in the new SHIELD headquarters after they were apparently 'shut down'. She reemerged to find that her new family in the Avengers was gone. She allowed it to eat away at her for the months that she was alone, also allowing many other thoughts flood into her mind. She is far more fragile now than she had ever been before.
DJ_X2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Alpha » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:29 pm

{ 'Ello there dear! Good to hear from you again! C:

████████████████████████████
HEAVY IS THE HEAD
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┏─{KATSUM}───────────────┓
She/Her - INFJ - EST - Semi-lit/Lit RPer
┠───LADY OF DRAGONS───┨
─────────{}─────────
I am a Christian living in God's grace,
sharing his love to all who wish to listen.

┖────────────────{ALMOR}─┚
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
THAT WEARS THE CROWN

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hear
--------------

aeternitatis
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
---{FEEL}---
FlightRising
DeivantArt
WattPad

---------------
Think
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DJ_X2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:50 pm

{ same to you!
DJ_X2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:37 am

Mark
Lιғe Sнoυld Be Aвoυт More Tнαɴ Jυѕт Sυrvιvιɴɢ
ImageImage
Doɴ'т We Deѕerve Beттer Tнαɴ Tнαт?
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby livingvirus.exe » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:03 am

✏ Name ;;; Aristotle 'Ariste' Jody Peyten
✏ Gender ;;; Female
✏ Age ;;; 37
✏ Occupation ;;; Avenger, Inventor
✏ Orientation ;;; Bisexual
✏ Species ;;; Human
✏ Code name(s) ;;; Circuitbreaker
✏ Languages ;;; English, Spanish
✏ Abilities ;;; Her suit allows her to manipulate matter/atoms to an extent - create forcefields,
disassemble/reassemble/levitate and move existing things, and create energy blasts that
serve both as attacks, and allow her to propel her forward in a super-jump.
It consists of a green body suit, with a visor and a mask that shields her appearance
just enough to remain anonymous.

✏ Height ;;; 5'2
✏ Weight ;;; 134
✏ Appearance ;;; Aristotle has dark brown hair, with occasional lighter highlights, and darker low lights. Her hair is upper-arm length, and mostly straight, with only a slight curl at the tips of her hair. Her eyes are a bright golden brown, an uncommon colour, and one is constantly hidden with a mechanical eyepatch. With olive-toned skin Aristotle has wide eyes and a well-balanced frame. Standing at 5'2", Ariste has no remarkable height, which she makes up with fighting skills and the ability to build a superbot.
✏ Personality ;;; Ariste is a very intelligent, snap to it kind of girl. With all the sass, she doesn't take crap from anybody.. She has an absorbing mind, so if she sets herself to learning something, chances are she'll master it eventually. Better with figuring things out herself than following a manual, Ariste rarely abides by the rules, if they conflict hers.
She's demanding, and always takes control of a group, not leaving things up to chance. It seems that the moment a problem pops up, she's already thinking of a solution.
✏ History ;;; Ariste already had a head start, just by being born into a family of smart people. Her father was a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, and her mother was a stay at home mom - a dangerous enough occupation, without having to fend off S.H.I.E.L.D's enemies. And her father Bryan happened to make his good friend Nick Fury her godfather. Needless to say, Ariste grew up with many high-tech toys. By the time she was thirteen, she had already built a small drone, and could hack into her father's comm. Which certainly didn't help when he was on missions, and had his Daughter narrating in his ear.

But, like all S.H.I.E.L.D agents, if you signed up, there's always a risk that you're not going to come back from a job. That's exactly what happened to Bryan. On her birthday, Fury would take her out to the Fall Fair, which always happened to fall on a similar date. But this time, he had to sit there, and break the news to her. Initially, she didn't seem to react much - her father was an amazing agent, there's no plausible way he had gotten caught, right?
But eventually, she was forced to come to terms with it, and move forward with her life.

As an adult, she never stopped creating things. By now, she had many toy robots and potential designs lying around the house. She was fairly isolated, being in a large house by herself, but eventually she got pulled out of that isolation when Fury contacted her, asking her to become an agent. Now, she was forced to co-operate, and be less of a lone wolf. There were teams of people who all had her back, and was expecting her to have theirs. Initially, the transition didn't go well. Hissy fits with new agents, refusing to submit to more experiened agents, when she knew that she was right. But when she moved in with the Avengers, it calmed. She didn't feel lesser or greater with them, only equal. And she had just completed her super-suit design, advanced and protective, that manipulated atoms to an extent. She finally felt as if she had a place, and she fit in well with them.
Last edited by livingvirus.exe on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
█████
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██
██- ██

┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
swift | he/him |
swift | he/him |
intp | ast | pan

swift | he/him |

swift | he/him |
feel free to call me
swift or aem. i'm a dan-
cer, writer, artist,
and a total nerd.

swift | he/him |

swift | he/him |---
swift | he/him |---
livingvirus.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Alpha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:49 am

{ Ok, now that everything's going a bit more smoothly for me, I think I shall go ahead and put up the first post to begin the new thread now. Just so everyone knows.

Let me know if there's something that's come up or anything, but i will go ahead and post just in case anyone is waiting for it to begin again. C:

HEAVY IS THE HEAD
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┏─{KATSUM}───────────────┓
She/Her - INFJ - EST - Semi-lit/Lit RPer
┠───LADY OF DRAGONS───┨
─────────{}─────────
I am a Christian living in God's grace,
sharing his love to all who wish to listen.

┖────────────────{ALMOR}─┚
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
THAT WEARS THE CROWN

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hear
--------------

aeternitatis
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
- link -
---{FEEL}---
FlightRising
DeivantArt
WattPad

---------------
Think
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:36 pm

[GENERAL]
NAME Victor
CODE NAME The Tinkerer
AGE (appears to be) mid-30s
GENDER Male
AFFILIATION Loner

[APPEARANCE]
HEIGHT 5'10" (177 cm)
WEIGHT 150 lbs (68 kg)
HAIR Silvery white, usually spiked up. He has a terrible bedhead in the mornings.
EYES Pale blue. They don't seem to move very much...
SKIN Pale, like the rest of him. Freckled in the summer.
BUILD Slim, more muscled in the arms.
USUAL OUTFIT Tank top covered in grease, leather fingerless gloves, worn jeans. Typical mechanic.
TATOOS/PIERCINGS "T" on his back drawn with gears in a steampunk style. Earlobe piercing in his right ear.

[POWERS]
MUTATION Echolocation. He is blind, so this comes in handy. He also has mild telepathy, which allows him to see the general intentions of people he comes into contact with. Not that he cares, unless it's personal.
OTHER Expert weapon maker and mechanic. He can make or fix anything from guns to daggers to cars, but he's pretty useless in a real fight. He'll do anything for anybody, as long as everyone walks away happy.

[PERSONALITY]
The Tinkerer is a pretty laid back dude. He just wants to fool around with stuff, and doesn't seem to care much about what happens outside his workshop. That being said, he has numerous traps set up against those pesky aliens.
+TRAITS easygoing, obedient
-TRAITS blind, clueless

[HISTORY]
(Outsiders POV) The Tinkerer has been around New York for a few good years, proving himself to be a reliable source of multiple weapons and electronics. He didn't get much business because of Starks Industries, but the more...shady people dealt with him. He managed to stay under the radar, but the appearance of the Chaos Creatures and the disappearance of the Avengers made him a valuable asset. Be warned, though, if you give him something and tell him to make it better, who knows what you're gonna get back...

The Tinkerer has been blind for as long as he can remember. Seeing as that was only seven years ago, that wasn't saying much. Yes, he had the classic case of amnesia. He discovered his power of echolocation, and moved to New York. He chose to call himself Victor, but soon became known as "The Tinkerer," due to his tinkering of everything he comes across. Working with his hands just...spoke to him, and before long, he made that his profession. He doesn't care who he caters to, he just wants to live out his life.
Last edited by Alkhatine on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korean-American, UTC—07:00. My characters. Pardon me for any inactivity during the school year.

I have a pretty good system for resizing gifs. Send me a link to the gif and your desired dimensions and I will do it free of charge and send a link back that you can embed into your posts (might not be the best quality though).
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

loki n nat bb

Postby neamrel » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:50 pm

loki liesmith
teeth as sharp as wolves
god of mischief | male | hand-to-hand, mage, tactician

you know that annoying pebble that gets in your shoes? well that's this guy. always with his hand in more
        jars than anyone knows, he always has a plan. shape-shifter, renowned mage, killer with a dagger, he is a weapon
        in more ways than one and anyone should be cautious when messing with this snake. selfish to a tee, and in the
        game for his own amusement, he is the embodiment of chaos. with magic that is well trained and swift, he is
        capable of performing most spells that others would struggle with. still, to much strain can tire out this self made
        mage, but that is far and few in between. with a tongue as quick as a whip and a mind to match, don't grow too
        comfortable around this idiot, cause you'll regret that. so never expect this guy to do anything without having some
        thing to gain from it. he keeps others distance and cares none what so ever what others speak, still, and no one will
        ever be able to prove this, this trickster does hold a soft spot for those that can match him, kindred spirits and those
        of the like.
-
natasha romanov
hair as red as blood
black widow | female | hand-to-hand, martial arts expert, firearm expert

Natalia "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova, code name Black Widow. One of the worlds greatest spies and masters
        of disguise; she is a legendary master assassin. Natasha is a weapon in many ways; she can be manipulative, and a
        conniving thief one second, then a gentle, caring person the next. She was raised into the world of killing, but has
        tried her hardest to put her past behind her. An agent of SHIELD and being an Avenger is a way for her to try to
        repay her wrongs, while still giving her the ability to use her skills. With looks that kill and an personality to match,
        no one has been able to really get to know the real Natasha but a few. She will do what she has to to finish what she
        started, and defends what is hers. Those that don't know her see her as only a pretty face, but those that have heard
        of her name know she is far more than that. No one can ever be for sure what angle she is trying to get at, but she
        always has her reasons for doing things. One of the higher ranking agents in SHIELD, she knows more than most ever
        will, and plays her cards close to her chest. Don't ever stick to seeing her one way, because she only let's people see
        what she wants them to. Despite having SHIELD to fall back on too, she knows that the Avengers are her real team.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby livingvirus.exe » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:47 am

@TheAlpha I finished my form

██- ██