•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon|Discussion|•

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon|Discussion|•

Postby kortico » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:26 am

im @ school right now and then I have work 'til 5:30 pm b ut anyone want to do something w/ thora and näv when I get home?
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:56 am

slit wrote:im @ school right now and then I have work 'til 5:30 pm b ut anyone want to do something w/ thora and näv when I get home?

Hmm I could make a new dragon she can investigate and maybe try to train
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sky Random » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Agh! I go to school and miss so much! :thumbdown: :lol:
Sky Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:07 am

sorry for posting OOC on the rp thread.. I saw a few others do it so I just supposed I could..

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:19 am

It's okay I didn't make it when the original thread was so I can see how you could be confused :D
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:41 pm

YES MARK

I am the biggest HTTYD nerd

I have read the books, watched all the movies, seen the Netflix series, played the game, I really want to go to the live show..

*flops over and fangirls*

DRAGONS
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Does anyone want to interact with Voltage to try to get some sort of trust?
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:36 am

(Hey, I was wondering if its okay if I use my own dragon specie?)

My boi Diabolus the satanic beauceron, please give him love ;v;

Credit goes to Kaplantai <3
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:38 am

Yep as long as it's not a NightFury sub specie then go ahead with the specie form
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:14 am

Kazuo Himura

Appearance:
Kazuo has light pale skin with a unique hair color. He has two different shades of blue in his hair which goes well against his pale skin. His eyes are what really get other peoples attention, he has carnation pink eyes that really stand out. He stands at a height of 5'4 and weighs only about 116 pounds.
Dragon:
Fuyu
Farmer
Wanted Rank:
He really doesn't know if he wants a higher rank
Personality:
Kazuo is a very sweet and caring boy. He has a gentle heart and loves all living things except for spiders. He always puts others before himself which causes him to forget to take care of his health. He is a loyal guy when it comes to his friends and can be rather protective over those he cares for. But despite being a hunter, Kazuo's gentle nature keeps him from killing creatures, he can't even stand the sight of blood.
Crush:
impress him
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
open
Husband / Wife:
open
Children:
he would like to adopt one day
History:
That's something he really doesn't want to talk about.
Other:
Kazu is completely gay and he suffers from insomnia and a very bad immune system so he is always getting sick.

Fuyu

Appearance:
Fuyu is a completely white dragon with a few very light blue markings. He has ice blue eyes and stands at a height of 27 feet and weights only about 515 pounds.
Trainer:
Kazuo
Farmer helper
Wanted Rank:
None so far
Personality:
Fuyu is very timid and rarely leaves Kazu's side. He is always on high alert and is making sure no harm is brought to his rider or to the farms. He is a very sweet boy who is faithful, protective and outgoing once he warms up to you. He is an intelligent boy and rather gentle and friendly too. His personality really isn't one of a dragon to be honest.
Crush:
open
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
open
Mate:
open
Children:
nope
History:
Nothing much to it. Fuyu was injured as a pup after falling into the icy rivers, after months of drifting through the waters he had finally manage to crawl onto a rock near Berk where Kazuo found him and took him in.

Royal Frost Guardian

Appearance:
The Royal Frost Guardians are an ancient breed of dragons. The are rather small compared to other dragons but are two feet taller than night fury's. They are wingless dragons with no horns. Look wise, they look like over grown dogs with long tails and a long mane that starts at the top of their heads and ends a foot pass the base of their tails. They got strong legs with paws instead of clawed feets. Females are a foot smaller than the males, so females stand at 27 feet and weigh about 500 pounds while the males stand at 28 feet and weigh about 700 pounds. The main colors range from white to a very light brown, light browns and grays are the common colors of these dragons with markings that are either black or white. The ones that are white have markings that are a very light blue, those are the more rarer ones. These dragons are also rather furry, which helps them stay warm in their habitat.
Class:
striker class
Training methods:
Frost Guardians are rather easy to train if you have the time and patience, they are timid creatures who wouldn't think twice about turning tail and flying off. They aren't difficult to train, all you have to do really is gain their trust and slowly work with them before you could ride them.
Diet:
These precious dragons mainly have a diet of fish, mice, snow owls, fruits and greens. Their favorite snacks are kiwis, and would do almost any trick or order for a kiwi.
Abilities/Personality:
Frost Guardians are very timid creatures who keep to their own kind. They are social creatures within their own group and are rather protective over the younger dragons and the omegas in the dragon pack. They are very loyal to each other and to their riders, they are watchful, alert, intelligent, gentle,friendly and outgoing when they aren't threatened or scared. Once tamed and trained, these dragons stay faithful to one person and one person only and that is their rider. They are keen and and fearless when one of their own or their rider is in danger. Now, their ability fits them rather well, they have the ability to spit out frost that can freeze their target solid, making them look like an ice cube. Despite that, they have a warm heart.
Habitat:
The Royal Frost Dragons live in the snow covered mountains in the cold regions. But a few venture off and live in warm climates, which is where their light brown fur colors come from.

My boi Diabolus the satanic beauceron, please give him love ;v;

Credit goes to Kaplantai <3
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me