おやすみ { d i s c u s s i o n }

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: おやすみ { d i s c u s s i o n }

Postby hakuna matata;; » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:52 am

reserve human virtue of diligence.
hakuna matata;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shiroi yuki kiba } white snow fang

Postby honeycomb ` » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:29 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name shiroi yuki kiba, m. white snow fang n.name yui, kiba or the hiro (hero) gender cisfemale
age 18 (4500+) d.o.b feb. 14 species angelic demon bloodline nobility/mild royal virtue chastity/
purity
orientation asexual, aromantic love interest n/a height five foot four weight one hundred
five pounds
physique short, lean, kinda flat hair colour golden yellow eye colour green emerald
weapon(s) transforming grail - (1) holy trinity spear (2) archangel (3) heavenly knowledge (4) ze
ro gravity
abilities wip appearances wolf, divine form main traits calculating, empathetic, vengef
ul
personality wip history wip fc white - blood blockade

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by honeycomb ` on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
honeycomb `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnimeQueen » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:45 pm

ImageImage
reserving virtue of patience face claim Natsume Asako
AnimeQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

empress of extremes | sloth

Postby +30mg » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:48 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ♡ ♡ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
I'M . NOT . LAZY.. I'M . JUST...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ♡ ♡ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

name - electra van derbeaux
age - unknown due to her idleness to count the years. highly possible to be the same
age as the other sins
gender - female
nicknames - empress of extremes, queen of indolence, tyrant empress
sin - sloth
occupation - tyrant empress of the river styx
weapon - angelic antithesis
taken from the 'divine wars' by (author name removed)
it is by no mistake that these unholy scythe of the slothful ruler of styx still accomplished to reap
countless of plutonian lives. always by her majesty's side, the fearful dictator electra of infernal
origin most prominently used the three-bladed scythe in the clash against her 'antithesis', her
'counterpart': battle goddess freya, the two deities met each other in the battlefield and they
precipitately cut their way into one another. it was vastly reported through ruinous transcripts
and ancient tombs that the field of the war immediately turned crimson due to the spilled blood
of both beings, until a stinking wash of crimson had truly painted the warpath a thick, dark red as
electra, in her true form, released herself from her bonds with a shriek. with her pale porcelain
covered in her own blood, she neglected her chains before manually holding her now-bloodied
scythe for the very first time. she raised the sickle as the glossy blades became alive, and then
swung it into freya's celestial figure. it was included in the ancient chronicle 'crowns of hell' and
the sacred tomb in esthargia (europe) that 'the plutonian blades cutteth through war goddess freya
in the most gruesome light, that lady sliced body splashed pure blood onto the divine visage. and
the battle fates has't fallen into her death by the mistress of laze.'

sexuality - heterosexual
fc - eclair (in case if the reference pic is not clear)

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

electra's true form is that of a giant woman with skin made of a porcelain-like material
that is sickly white. her whole face (excluding her mouth and chin) is covered with a mask
of black marble rimmed with gold-floral pattern with no opening for the eyes to see through
the face-piece rendering her 'blind'. her masked face is also layered by a black mourning veil
that extends to the back, shielding her long wavy black hair. she also dons a five pronged
headband-like crown over the jet black veil. her lips seem to stay closed even when she is
talking yet her voice are heard with no muffles or mumbles, loud and clear and eerily echoing.
she wears a long-sleeved black gown with a plunging neckline that closes just under her navel,
the dress opens up once more to reveal her porcelain-made legs. black feathers rimmed the
cuffs of the sleeves as well as forming a feathery ruffle around her shoulders. her arms are
crossed over her chest and is confined there with thick demonic chains around her body to
prevent them from moving, with her hands gripping her shoulders. her bare knees are often
bent and is placed over her stomach as her ankles are chained against one another. electra
is suspended by numberless chains that keeps her 'afloat'. the reason of her confined form
is that she is so slothful that she prevents herself from moving using those chains.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

epitomizing her appellation and rank in the most immaculate fashion possible, electra
the sin representing slothfulness and indolence, is of course impossibly torpid and idle,
she often shows no effort to move or to fabricate any significant signs of her absolute
monarchy over a part of a circle of inferno. her lassitude and haughty demeanor often
triggered chaos in her queendom and the vast area she holds with an iron fist. her lax
temper is so acute that it's almost 'sickening' to watch, coupled with her slightly vain
and proud approach, only a handful of beings are able to stand her. however, laziness
meant not that the self-proclaimed empress isn't smart, electra is quiet clever and she
possesses a diplomatic mindset, being able to usurp rule over ruined lands namely her
current queendom, she is also a powerful persuader and manipulator, being capable of
inviting beings to her rule only to be greeted with a jagged and harsh reality accompanied
with an iron-fisted ordinance. she is often absent in major battles, only to appear in the
endgame with that same uninterested face and the pink demon bubblegum in her mouth.

her reputation as the foulest, most irresponsible queen ever attracted the ears of hell's
denizens as that title soon evolved into something popular over the population's 'hot topic'.
there are rumours of her origin and inquiries if she is an demon to the bone herself, some
say that she was an appalling queen in the human realm that died due to an unnatural tragedy
caused by her own people, only that she was reincarnated in inferno due to her sins. next is
that she was believed to be the legendary warrior goddess with a benign heart and demeanor
which turned into a fallen god and then 'devolved' into a demon queen. the latter belief was
considered inaccurate and nonsensical by demonologists and it soon disappeared into history.
electra rose to superiority as she wallow in the chaotic river styx, where the victims of wrath
and sloth existed. this thick segregation often spark up 'civil wars' within the circle of inferno,
and due to lack of appropriate ruling in the realm, electra soon rose to the top to the still-
damaged caste system and then became the absolute ruler of the circle of inferno. the demons
and other beings praised her for her bravery to hack and slash through the desolate badlands,
however, this throng was short-lived as electra soon revealed that she was nothing but a natural
dictator empress. she ruled the lands despotically with no regard whatsoever to the population,
many tried to assassinate her but she was a demoness of high ranks and those who are foolish
enough to attempt such a thing was either publicly executed or is absorbed into the queen's
figure to amplify her powers. electra stayed intact as a major role in doctrinal stories often
described in her true form, often mistaken as a goddess only for her to lure the humans with
to inferno. her contribution to the chaotic nature of inferno is still something to be reckoned
for. the tyrant queen's prestige has reached out even to the holy beings of heaven, her repu-
station is so widely-known that some even called her the 'empress of extremes', a title that
she carries out with a vain and proud aura.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ♡ ♡ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
NAH... . YOU'RE . RIGHT.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ♡ ♡ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Last edited by +30mg on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
+30mg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hello!

Postby miss kobayashi » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:35 pm

okay, so everyone who had completed their forms has been added to the front!
      if you haven't completed your forms, don't worry, you have four days until your reservation is opened up again
      (if you need more time please private message me c:)

hey everyone, just a quick update ^v^
      I will see if I have an opportunity to post the starting post tomorrow, if not, I will get a post in the day after ~
      character relationships are encouraged, but not required ( you might need to wait until all forms are completed)
      all the sin's are taken, but there are still two human spots, temperance and humility (if no one makes a character, I might)
      if you would like to take in another character, pm me (it must be human and male to keep things equal!)

okay so other then that, I guess I should introduce myself
      I am bufford, call me buff, or ford, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      I will try my hardest to keep this thread alive! wooooooooooooo
      - and my child character is lao, or mimura, who is the sin of greed. obviously, he is greedy.
      he tends to steal and finds his only pleasures are trinkets you can collect.

and, with that, lets get going!
      ya'll can talk and form character relationships with one another, and fun stuff like that!
      I am excited to get this started ^v^

last thing ; ; happy easter!
    miss kobayashi

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

charity / kaede

Postby inactive20000009 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:35 am

name: Hashimoto Kaede
      virtue: charity
      spe: human
      orientation: bi/bi

personality:
      pos. trait: kind, generous, eager to help, efficient, talented
      neg. trait: awkward, oversensitive, pretentious, aloof
      neu. trait: soft-spoken, reserved, serious, careful planner

assets:
      • trained to use a pistol + carries one around since the attacks began
      • enough money to spend/give away practically any amount without worrying
      • lots of connections in the city
      • kids will do anything for him

bio: Kaede, the young up-and-coming businessman slotted to take over the city's biggest company when he's older, had to work tooth and nail to get where he is now. They say that he remembers his humble origins, and that's why he's constantly giving money and other donations to various organizations in need, volunteering at many different places where help is needed, and making himself known as one of the most generous benefactors in the city even at his young age. His most recent project is the creation of an organization to protect schoolchildren from the demons roaming the area, free of charge. And yet there are some who think that the young man doesn't truly have good intentions, he's just in it to gain more recognition. What does all that charitable giving mean, when it doesn't even dent the pocket of the one giving it out?

relationships: n/a (open, pm me?)
      Imagexxxxx

family: parents live in another city
      datemate: n/a
      crush: open!
    inactive20000009

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby honeycomb ` » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:02 am

██████████████████████
    ██████████████████████
    ██████████████████████

██████████████████████
    ██████████████████████
    ██████████████████████

██████████████████████████████

♥ = possible love interest

Sins
        greed - lao chiba (mimura) [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        pride - kimaris (arata tsukino) [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        envy - okawa junji [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        gluttony - nyx noire [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        wrath - khepri (mikasa samsa) [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        lust - name [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        sloth - electra van derbeaux [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]

Virtues
        diligence - name [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        patience - name [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        charity - hashimoto kaede [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        kindness - natsu ai [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        humility - caelan bowyer [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]
        temperance - name [pos/neu/neg | attitude | extra ]

Last edited by honeycomb ` on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    honeycomb `

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

☆ Natsu Ai // virtue of kindness

Postby knife » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:16 pm

kind - sweet - quiet - loyal

name natsu ai (means summer love) // age seventeen years of age
        gender female // sexuality bi-curous
        role virtue of kindness // relations

wip, moblie coding here ;-;

skeleton base
    Last edited by knife on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    knife

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Face Claim: Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2(Both Male and Female)

Name: カエラン ボーイアー (Caelan Bowyer)
    Species: 人間(Human)
    Virtue: 謙虚 (Humility)

Personality:

カエラン 異常な人は、彼は自分自身を守ることを好む、状況がそれを必要としない限り、他の人に話をしておりません。彼がためだけでなく謙譲の美徳として彼の役割のが、彼のために呪いの一つや謙虚さ約2を、知っています。"あなたは女の子のように戦う」ようにあなたが何かを言うなら、彼は非常に怒って取得します

Caelan is a unusual person, he prefers to keep to himself, and does not talk to others unless the situation requires it. He knows a thing or two about humility, not only because of his role as the Virtue of Humility, but because of his curse. If you say anything like "You fight like a girl" he will get extremely angry

History

カエラン 道場を実行している家族に東京で生まれました。彼は5歳の時、父親が訓練旅に連れて行きました。最終的に彼らが呪われた春ジュセンキオで自分自身を発見しました。彼らは練習したとき、彼は溺れガールの春に落ちました。冷たい水が彼に触れるたびに今、彼は女の子に変身し、唯一のお湯が少年に戻って彼を変えることができます。

Caelan was born in Tokyo to a family running a dojo. When he was five years old, his father took him on a training journey. Eventually they found themselves in the Cursed Spring Jusenkyo. When they were practicing, he fell into the Spring of Drowned Girl. Now, whenever cold water touches him, he turns into a girl, and only hot water can turn him back into a boy.

Strengths

プレッシャーポイントの専門知識 (Pressure Point Expertise)
    速度 (Speed)
    力 (Strength)
    剣の扱い (Sword Handling)
    ドラゴン使いこなします (Dragon Taming)

Weaknesses

水 (Water)
    戦争ファン (War Fans)
    怒りの問題 (Anger Issues

I thought "Since the title's in Japanese, I'll put some Japanese into my form

Here's the only picture I could find that was 200x200 with both his forms
    Check out my forum game
    SCP-261
    The Pan-Dimensional
    Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    text text text text text text text
    click images for credits
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Demon God Caelan

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby +30mg » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:58 pm

hi, just a small info (?) i just updated electra's form to include her history and true form...?
        it's not really relevant though.

ok.
    +30mg

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me