The War Within.... Discussion, Rules, And Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The War Within.... Discussion, Rules, And Forms

Postby Pochi » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 am

bump
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daria008 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:05 am

Can I reserve delta female please?

Edit;; of the first pack.
Daria008

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxx

Postby rogan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:13 am

name ;; amaya
      name meaning ;; 'night rain'
      nicknames ;; maya, night, rain
      gender ;; unaltered female
      age ;; four years
      rank ;; lead fighter
      desired rank ;; alpha
      pack ;; raging

personality ;; wip, on mobile, throwing it together
      history ;; wip, on mobile, throwing it together

physical description ;; wip, on mobile, throwing it together
      voice claim ;; miranda lambert
      signing voice claim ;; miranda lambert

kin ;; all dead, or lost
      sexuality ;; demi-heterosexual
      crush ;; tbd
      mate ;; pm me for future
      pups ;; none
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

It's Funny that you Ask...

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Ghosting

"Pretty Regular stuff..."
    Name; Ghosting
    Nicknames; Mostly prefers just Ghost, open to more
    Age; 5 years
    Gender; Male
    Sexuality; Unsure, but Asexual

"Going a little farther..."
    Pack; Skywind
    Rank/Desired Rank; Beta (Unless already taken then Delta)
    Breed; Somewhere between a Grey wolf and a Timber wolf
    Kin; (1 is open to make) and Wendigo
    Scars; Ghosting has many scars, but a more noticeable one is a heavy scar that rips from his shoulder and across his nose

"Okay, this is your stop..."
    Crush; None, open
    Mate; Get to know him!
    Offspring; Nope, would love some one day...
    Personality; Ghost is a very "observitive" wolf. He keeps a delicate eye on things, and notes the tiniest of details. His other side is adventurous and curious, but secretive and hardly ever speaks out of turn. A downside to his personality is that if he ever missed a detail, he would get irritable, and quietly punish himself for not noticing a change in his surroundings.
    History; When Ghosting was born, his parents thought he would keep his all white pelt, a dominant trait from them both. They were wrong, and his fur slowly changed to his grandparents colors, his parents disgusted. He had two other siblings, but never got to meet them as he was chased out of his pack, never to return to it. Throughout the years, he was basically thrown in a hurricane, different fights breaking out between him and another loner for food, to encountering pack alphas, to even getting a painful warning by a bear. After many years, he finally found Skywind Pack and decided to join the small group with hope in his heart.
    Other; His eyes are actually a dark Golden color.

Wendigo

"Pretty Regular Stuff..."
    Name; Wendigo
    Nicknames; None, feel free to give her some!
    Age; 4 years, 7 months old
    Gender; Fae
    Sexuality; Straight

"Going a little Farther..."
    Pack; Raging
    Rank/Desired Rank; Fighter, no desired rank
    Breed; Said to be a timber grey wolf mix
    Kin; Ghosting, (Other is open to make)
    Scars; She has three scars, all from her shoulder and stop in the middle of her back

"Okay, this is your stop..."
    Crush; None, open
    Mate; Get to know her first!
    Offspring; None, isn't a fan of pups
    Personality; Wendigo is a... Extremely truthful wolf. She refuses to lie, even if her life depended on it. At the same time, she is strict, and cold at times; brushing off anyone who dares to disrespect her, her alpha, or her pack. Her sweet side yet remains a mystery, as her cold heart hasn't been melted...
    History; Wendigo went through a troubling puphood. She was showered with love, affection, and heavily spoiled. Already, her parents had planned out her life for her, matching her with a male from another liter. She didn't like it one bit, and when the day came for her to claim her old packs fate, she left. Her second year was when it got bad. Many disasters happened, including her nearly starving to death. Her third year was heaven, until a bear rolled by. It gave her the three scars she has in the present now, but she healed. She found a pack, Raging-River pack, and decided to call it home, gaining her rank from a show of strength.
    Other; Her eyes have faint traces of gold
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:43 am

Accepted!
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:59 am

Yay!
Has the RP started yet??
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:47 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name quinlann
    nickname quinn
    age four
    birthed february seventh
    rank lead fighter
    pack sky-wind
    kin deceased
    coat black with grey tones
    eyes fiery amber
    scars one running across
    muzzle, nick in left ear and
    gash on left hindquarter.
    build muscular, tall
    voice here
    theme epilogue - justin hurwitz

with a tall and muscular frame, it's easy to figure out that the male is a natural born fighter. sharpened incisors warn his foes of the danger he holds, and even at a simple smile the large canines are still lethal. he stands taller than the average male, and easily trumps the size of most males. his pelt is one that is a base of black, though has lightened sides and just below his band of white . A band of white wraps around his neck and then dips down to his collar bone. He has a flash of white just below his ears, aswell as his tail tip, which transcends from black at the base to white at the tip. above all of this unique markings, he has striking green eyes. they seem to catch even the greenest or lushest of plants by surprise. He has multiple scars running down his body, the most noticeable being the nick in his left ear, a large one on his hindquarter and two slashes running down his muzzle. His face remains handsome yet battle-hardened. His appearance is one that is intimidating by many means, his scars a reminder of what he has went through- pure hell.

Quinn is a truly fascinating male. he is calculating, cool and quite intelligent. his mind is something that could be, or is, more lethal than his blood-stained incisors. quinn is observant, quick to pick up on others moods for the most part. He usually looks for the little things, like the twitch of the maw or a light bristle in a wolf. he is someone who will remain calm in times of havoc, though when it comes to getting everyone together and sensible he's prone to snapping. He finds the freaking out and drama of wolves in times of crisis a unneeded gesture and can throw off a entire plan. Quinn is mostly independent, though doesn't mind chatting with the sensible wolves of the pack. His temper can flare up if others disrespect those he is loyal to, the ones he would kill and die for. Their is a select few who have won such a favour, as he is one who doesn't like to string his emotions and soft behaviours to most wolves. He is protective over the ones he loves, and his fearlessness will go to such an extent to keep them safe if they are in danger. Quinlann is dangerous by many means, a ruthless killer if you dare upset this brute to the point were blood must be drawn. He has a softer side, one were he is joking and witty, though only if he believes that times are calm enough for him the shed a smile.
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:47 am

❝ some FEAR fire, others become the FLAMES ❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    name talavair
    other aliases tala
    age four
    gender female
    sexuality bisexual
    rank loner (?)
    interest ——
    mate ——
    offspring ——
    theme walls could talk -
    Halsey

meet talavair, a feirce female who holds a daring nature. she seems to care little of how dangerous something is or could be, she knows only that if it's something that's worthing fighting for it's worth a bit of risk. talavair is categorized into the more independent of wolves, though this doesn't disable her from talking and hanging out with others. she can actually make a good wolf to talk about deep conversations with, she is able to just sit quiet and listen if she likes you, though likes to add a few witty remarks here and there. she tends to work alone on the job when she has choice. Of course, a few wolves seem to break this kind of rule she has created for herself, and those wolves are lucky. She's selective of who she chooses to become close with, though even those wolves don't hear much of any of her past. talavair is secretive and mysterious regarding certain questions, and her ferocious and viscous tongue will often snap quicker if she is asked about such things. her loyalties do lay with the pack, and she would kill and die to protect them, even if she may act a bit up tight around them. she's a fighter by all means, her muscular yet lithe frame giving her a bonus in agility and strength. this makes her able to wind around her opponent and attack with more precision. if you dared to hurt someone close to her, she is hell on paws. talavair would attack mercilessly and ruthlessly, just as she has done times before.. she's generally a tough and witty wolf who's not afraid to get mud or blood on her coat.
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:48 am

res other sky wind wolf
carpe noctem.