fernclan 2. 0 // discussion + form thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: fernclan 2. 0 // discussion + form thread

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:05 am

umm... I'm already
    deputy...
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
coder if I do say myself. I
am semi-lite and role play
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:06 am

name;; dovekit - dovepaw - doveheart
    age;; thirty one moons
    gender;; female
    rank;; warrior/queen

personaliy;; doveheart is a soft hearted she cat who is often outspoken, luckily she gained her sweetness from her mother and stayed that way. unlike her sister. doveheart isn't a cat who judges or makes fun of a cat by their looks, she would rather get to know them before blindly taunt them.
    history;; doveheart was not part of the clan at first, she was born a kittypet and ended up being adopted into a horrible household. their was always screaming, someone crying, and a slamming door as one partner left the house in a fit of rage. one day the lovely woman of her home, whom she did love, put her in a crate and then in the back of her care. they drove for a long time, finally the woman pulled over to the side of the road and let her out at an old wooden barn. the lady stroked dovehearts head before turning with tears in her eyes and driving off, leaving kitty{her previous name} behind all alone in the dark. doveheart travelled far, hoping her feet would carry her to her home again. instead they carried her into a meadow and through a cave, this was not familiar at all. she bumped into a group of cats, one said he was the leader of a... clan. he told her to leave but she couldn't, doveheart was hungry and weak. and at least one young apprentice knew she needed help, her name was skypaw. ever since then the clan accepted her for who and what she was, and they gave her a new name as well.

after many moons her and nettlestar grew close. only he seemed to know her well, and he wouldn't make fun of her background. after all, he was the only one she had told. a few weeks passed and doveheart found out she was carrying kits. excited with the news she rushed to tell her beloved mate. but, seeing him in a frustrated and stressful state she decided to suprise him later. then they had to move, many cats died along the way. as they neared the thunder-path she looked around for nettlestar, wanting to tell him he was going to be a father. but, it was to late....

kin;; jasper{dad}, juniper{mum}, duston{brother}, and oxi{sister}

crush;; ...
    mate;; nettlestar {{ deceased }}
    kits;; unborn

other;; I'm making three more forums c:

name;; graykit - graypaw - graycloud
    age;; 11 moons
    gender;; male
    rank;; apprentice

personaliy;; graypaw is a playful boy. he loves games and he is also very adventerous. but don't be fooled, he may be fesity and curious, but he is also quiet and well kept to himself. he's unsure of who he is, and a lot of that is due to the fact he watched his parents die right before his very eyes.
    history;; this apprentice survived it all, from his birth all the way to the long journey that now led them here. sadly, his parents did not survive their long trek to their new home. they were trying to save nettlestar when their were other mosters. the young tom blames himself for just sitting their like a frightened kit instead of going to stop them. that image can never be erased from his mind. the pools of blood, misty eyes gazing up at the sky, the screams errupting from his throat as well as many others, and the scent of death. {{ wb }}

kin;; thunderstrike{dad, x} & cloudjumper{mum, x}

crush;; ...
    mate;; ...
    kits;; ...

other;; he was actually adopted by his parents since cloudjumper couldn't have kits.

name;; falconkit - dalconpaw - falcongaze
    age;; thirtytwo moons
    gender;; male
    rank;; warrior

personaliy;; falcongaze is stern and strict, headstrong, and sometimes a bully. he doesn't like when cats get in his way. the brute has stated he doesn't have any weaknesses, but he does. the ones he love, that is his weakness.
    history;; falcongaze was born into the clan, but on that very night his parents disapeared as well and his siblings. the clan wasn't sure what to think of this odd phenomina, they had patrols search high and low for his family. but in the end he was an orphan, raised by different queens each and every day, thinking he had different brothers and sisters every time he was swapped and placed in a new nest. falcongaze never really had a true family. he was a wanderer. a misfit. the odd one out. the reason he was swapped every day was becasue of the way he played with the other kits. to him he was just like any other kit, playful and bouncy. but to the queens, he was rough and always ended up hurting one of their babies. he was always scolded and sent to an empty nest to sleep alone, for the queens didn't want him hurting anyone else. as his apprentice years approached he learned to control his strength and formed great bonds with some of the kits he was nursed with. some stood by his side while others could see an evil in him that his freinds could not. as he became a warrior, along with his clique, he began having dream. dark dreams. falcongaze kept them a secret, telling his freinds and the medecine cat that the cuts and scrapes were either from tripping or coming to close to a thorn bush. sadly, they beleived him, and his dreams occured night after night. nobody knows, but he has joined aliances with the dark forest. they had convinced him that soon they would be on top and that nothing could stand in their way.

kin;; unknown

crush;; ...
    mate;; ...
    kits;; ...

name;; speckledkit - speckledpaw - speckledtail
    age;; sixteen moons
    gender;; female
    rank;; med. cat apprentice

personaliy;; speckledpaw is bubbly and giddy and absoloutly loves caring for others. her ability to calm cats in need are incredible, her mentor says it's her voice but others say it's her gorgeous blue eyes. she doesn't want anyone worrying about her, that's her job. this she-cat loves making new freinds and she does like to talk every once and a while. like other cats she does have a temper but she has a long fuse, it takes a while to get her mad. speckledpaw is just like any other ordinary cat.
    history;; speckled paw was born into the clan fatherless, her mum had said he died of greencough but also had a problem inside him that no cat knew about except him,her, and now speckledpaw. for her dad didn't want anyone worrying over him, plus he didn't want to be made an elder since he was so young. speckledpaw was just nine moons when they had to move, and during the part of the journey her mum was crushed by falling rocks. luckily her mentor took her in and taught her the ways of a medecine cat. she has the knowledge of her ancestors before her and is willing to share them with her apprentice when she is older.

kin;; ashface{mum, x}

crush;; forbidden
    mate;; forbidden
    kits;; forbidden

name;; hawkkit - hawkpaw - hawk???
    age;; unborn
    gender;; male/tom/brute/ masculine pronouns
    rank;; kit

personality;; hawkkit is like his father. caring and kind, willing to give himself up for another. yet he has some of his mom in him. his heart is pure and he can't help but try to hide his real self.
    history;; hasn't made his yet

kin;; nettlestar{dad, x}, doveheart{mum}, ivykit{sister}, stagkit{brother}, and tawnykit{sister}

crush;; n/a
    kits;; n/a
    mate;; n/a
Last edited by sonya; on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:54 am, edited 12 times in total.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:12 am

flamepaw and skypaw would have
    been made warriors by the way.

I would have liked it if you would have at least
    changed their names...

also you forgot something cx
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 am

- I'll say that gorgefall died in one of the accidents as well as Skypaw and Flamepaw. Also, could doveheart be carrying nettlestars kits? Just a question. Oh, what am i missing? remove my siggie?
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:22 am

you have to re-read the rules cx

yeah she can be carrying his kits :3 ahh they are
    so cute as a couple cx

oh and make sure to add twenty moons to your
    cats age as well lol
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:14 am

- star!! :3
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:21 am

accented! though could you
    change your apprentice's prefix? it isn't
    traditional...

sorry!
⊱ links ⊰
[ dawnclan ]
[ fernclan 2.0 ]
[ oakclan ]
[ heatherclan ]
reserved
reserved
reserved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊱♔⊰▬▬▬▬▬

hello, I am squids.
most people call me
squiddy though <3 I
am a pretty good bb
mostly warrior cats ^^
have a nice day!

squids cx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:51 am

- sorry, I'm not good with words sometimes. what does prefix mean? is it like, background?
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squids cx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:54 am

no its like the front of
    the word.