AchieveMark.'s Character Forms+Refs

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Jordan DeShay

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:26 am

f u l l n a m e ; jordan liam deshay
n i c k n a m e ; jordan
a g e ; twenty years
g e n d e r ; male
w e a p o n s ; silver knife&homemade oak-wood bow&arrows
f i g h t i n g s t y l e ; archery&silent melee
p. t r a i t s ; kind, caring, protective
n. t r a i t s ; bull-headed, stubborn, need to be right
d i s l i k e s ; rude people, loud people, outbreak
l i k e s ; being alone, independent, silence
f e a r s ; dying, losing someone, outbreak
f a m i l y ; parents both deceased
Jordan's personality is quite something. Jordan is in a shell, hidden from the world. He was never out-going even before the outbreak, often hiding away in his room playing his xbox. That was where he originally learned the techniques he found worked. He is short, blunt and harsh when he first meets you. Jordan can grow very annoyed, very quick and usually lets you know it. He can act like he doesn't care and often dismisses people, and can get rude and disrespectful during his efforts to get away. If someone won't let him leave by talking too much and ignoring his dismissals, he'll get rude and has been known to use swears and other methods to get them to leave. His history was actually quite nice until the outbreak. His parents were nice and he was given all the love and affection he could want. When Jordan was 10, he went out fishing with his dad, and they'd go on hunting trips, and camping. When he was 16 years old, the outbreak started and his parents built a shelter underneath and when Jordan was 18, his parents left to find food, and never returned. He found his father's knife and the bow&arrows he and his father made. He has been able to survive for two years on his own.
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Twister & Flash

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:28 am

┏━ тιмe ιѕ endleѕѕ ━┓
┗━ love ιѕ тιмeleѕѕ ━┛

╔════════════════════════╗
spaceғυll naмe ;; twist in time
spacenιcĸ naмe ;; twister
spaceage ;; five years old
spaceвreed ;; pintabian
spaceнeιgнт ;; 15'2hh
spacegender ;; mare
spacecoaт ;; chestnut tobiano
╚════════════════════════╝

spaceѕιre ;; twisted from love
spacedaм ;; lost in time
spaceнerd/нareм ;; loner
spaceιn-нeaт ѕтaтυѕ ;; stage 1
spaceѕтallιon ;; nope
spaceғoalѕ ;; none

spacedιѕlιĸeѕ ;;
space➺humans
space➺stallions
spacelιĸeѕ ;;
space➺teasing stallions
space➺running
spaceѕтrengтнѕ ;;
space➺speed bursts
space➺being cocky
spaceweaĸneѕѕeѕ ;;
space➺prideful
space➺need to be right
personality wrote:-Twister has quite the personality, she can be a royal pain in the butt. Twister loves to know that she is right and tries really hard to prove it. She hates to say that she isn't right, or she has chosen a wrong answer or path. This mare loves to harass the males and constantly plays "keep-away" by not joining their harem. She will tease, play coy and flirt but she never commits. She can be extremely sarcastic and quite annoying at times with her "Know-it-all" attitude. Twister also acts cool, never breaking a shell she has covered herself with, and she doesn't trust anyone, at all. Underneath all this "I'm too good for you" attitudes, she is quite protective of creatures who cannot defend themselves and as much as she doesn't want anyone to believe it, she can be quite caring. This mare is actually funny, and can be your best friend or worst nightmare depending on how she first perceives you-

history wrote:-This mare was born during a turbulent storm that consisted of rain, lightning and thunder. Her dam, a chestnut tobiano arabian mare was covered by a loner stallion. Her sire, a chestnut tobiano pintabian, didn't care to know about his daughter's life, choosing the life of humans instead of freedom. Twister had normal birth, well, normal except for her dam having some difficulty near the beginning. She was her mother's first foal, so the mare had a rough start to the birth, but everything evened out and both mother and daughter were strong once the filly was born. Twister had an easy foal-hood, learning the typical things for foals her age, and playing with her dam. When the filly reached the weanling age of 7 months, she stayed with her mother, hoping to learn some tricks of the trade so to speak for foraging and such. When Twister reached yearling age, her mother and her were found by a stallion by the name of Dark Thunder and he went after Twister, who dashed behind her mother for safety. The mare started fighting for her filly, but the stallion didn't want a fight, no, he just want Twister's dam. He began snaking the mare, and forced the yearling filly away whenever she tried to come close. The mare tried to get back to her filly, but the stallion wouldn't let her go. Twister was sent off into the world on her own, with a horrid idea of a stallion in her mind. She grew up a loner, learning how to taunt and tease stallions, but outrunning them. She has never been snaked, most stallions don't like the idea of a tease mare. She may settle when the time is right, but for now, she is happy on her own-

┏━ wιld нearтѕ can ━┓
┗━ never вe тaмed ━┛

spaceғυll naмe ;; show stopper
spacenιcĸ naмe ;; flash
spaceage ;; four years old
spaceвreed ;; ntl. show horse
spaceнeιgнт ;; 16'3hh
spacegender ;; stallion
spacecoaт ;; tri-color pinto

spaceѕιre ;; show time
spacedaм ;; don't stop the fun
spaceнerd/нareм ;; leader [herd 3]
spaceιn-нeaт ѕтaтυѕ ;; -n/a-
spaceмareѕ ;; None yet
spaceғoalѕ ;; None yet

spacedιѕlιĸeѕ ;;
space➺humans
space➺other stallions
spacelιĸeѕ ;;
space➺grass
space➺mares
spaceѕтrengтнѕ ;;
space➺fighting
space➺protective
spaceweaĸneѕѕeѕ ;;
space➺prideful
space➺arrogant
personality wrote:-Flash has a simple personality, stay out of his way and he'll stay out of yours. This stallion is quite protective and will fight for his mares to his dying breath, which are two positive qualities. On the other hand, he gets quite cocky and arrogant, and if any stallion comes too close he will go after them. This stud can behave like a civil stallion when he wants too, but usually he is too full of pride to act civil. What does this mean? If another stallion engages Flash, he will lose the civility he has with his mares, along with the testosterone kicking in. Flash doesn't act like that on a normal day, but like every stud, he has a breaking point. If any stallion got close to a foal of his or a mare in his herd, you'd better believe that stallion will wish he hadn't. Flash is arrogant and hates being told what to do, but that is often because he thinks his decisions are for the good of the herd. He can be extremely sarcastic and standoff-ish to a point. Flash will not stand down from a fight. This is stallion is quite a show-off and tends to flaunt himself whenever he finds a mare. He seems to be your typical stallion from the first meeting, but he actually is quite civil with any mare he meets, and tries to court them before bringing them into his new herd.

history wrote:Flash was born in a maple grove, his dam the only one there for his birth, of course. Flash's dam was a beautiful chestnut tobiano national show horse mare. Flash had an easy foal-hood, his dam teaching him how to act, behave and survive in the wild. Flash's sire was never around for him as his dam had been covered by a bachelor stallion. Flash's sire was black pinto national show horse stallion. Flash inherited both colors of his parents, with the black and white tail, and a slightly dark chestnut tobiano body. Flash was with his dam until he reached the age where he was to leave his dam. Flash was on his own for about a year, before running into a bachelor herd, run by, his sire. Flash didn't know that the black pinto stallion was his father, and as normal with bachelor bands and dominant stallions, he respected him. He found life was nice while in his sire's bachelor band. The stallion learned how to lead a herd, or a band in this instance. When Flash turned four years, he left the band when he scented mares, but had no luck in creating his herd. Flash spent his spring, summer and fall days looking for loner mares, but again found nothing. There were no mares found in winter, because every mare was taking shelter from the cold with their herd or on their own. Spring came once more and Flash is awaiting to find mares for his herd now.

We're wild and free
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jaylin & Jordan

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:34 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✘✘ ғollow yoυr arrow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwнerever ιт poιnтѕ ✘✘

╒══════════════════════════════════════════╕
    ✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; jaylin marie deshay
    ✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; jay
    ✵⤐ age ;; nineteen years
    ✵⤐ gender ;; female
    ✵⤐ вιrтн daтe ;; november 20th
    ✵⤐ вιrтн place ;; waterford, tennessee
    ✵⤐ poѕιтιve тraιтѕ ;; kind, caring, protective
    ✵⤐ negaтιve тraιтѕ ;; bull-headed, stubborn, need to be right
    ✵⤐ нoввιeѕ ;; horse-back riding, reading, writing, singing
    ✵⤐ occυpaтιon ;; veterinary technician at the local large animal clinc
    ✵⤐ peтѕ ;; renegade eclipse [apha paint mare] / painted knight [apha paint stallion] / prince [aussie shepherd dog]
    ✵⤐ crυѕнeѕ ;; none
    ✵⤐ relaтιonѕнιp ѕтaтυѕ ;; single
    ✵⤐ cнιldren ;; none
    ✵⤐ ѕeхυalιтy ;; heterosexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✘✘ 'caυѕe a coυnтry вoy can ѕυrvιve
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcoυnтry вoy can ѕυrvιve ✘✘

╒══════════════════════════════════════════╕
    ✵⤐ ғυll naмe ;; jordan lee deshay
    ✵⤐ nιcĸ naмe ;; jordan
    ✵⤐ age ;; twenty-one years
    ✵⤐ gender ;; male
    ✵⤐ вιrтн daтe ;; august 8th
    ✵⤐ вιrтн place ;; waterford, tennessee
    ✵⤐ poѕιтιve тraιтѕ ;; kind, protective, helpful
    ✵⤐ negaтιve тraιтѕ ;; stubborn, introvert, proud
    ✵⤐ нoввιeѕ ;; horse-back riding, drawing, writing
    ✵⤐ occυpaтιon ;; horse-back riding instructor, and professional reiner
    ✵⤐ peтѕ ;; rustic fever [quarter horse mare] / gunning for smoke [quarter horse stallion] / rustic smoke [quarter horse colt] / charger [bernese mountain dog]
    ✵⤐ crυѕнeѕ ;; none
    ✵⤐ relaтιonѕнιp ѕтaтυѕ ;; single
    ✵⤐ cнιldren ;; none
    ✵⤐ ѕeхυalιтy ;; heterosexual
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Twist & Flash

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:44 pm

┏━ тιмe ιѕ endleѕѕ ━┓
┗━ love ιѕ тιмeleѕѕ ━┛

spaceғυll naмe ;; twist in time
spacenιcĸ naмe ;; twister
spaceage ;; five years old
spaceвreed ;; mustang
spaceнeιgнт ;; 15'1hh
spacegender ;; mare
spacecoaт ;; dunskin roan

spaceѕιre ;; twisted from love
spacedaм ;; lost in time
spaceнerd/нareм ;; loner
spaceιn-нeaт ѕтaтυѕ ;; stage 1
spaceѕтallιon ;; nope
spaceғoalѕ ;; none

spacedιѕlιĸeѕ ;;
space➺humans
space➺stallions
spacelιĸeѕ ;;
space➺teasing stallions
space➺running
spaceѕтrengтнѕ ;;
space➺speed bursts
space➺being cocky
spaceweaĸneѕѕeѕ ;;
space➺prideful
space➺need to be right
personality wrote:-Twister has quite the personality, she can be a royal pain in the butt. Twister loves to know that she is right and tries really hard to prove it. She hates to say that she isn't right, or she has chosen a wrong answer or path. This mare loves to harass the males and constantly plays "keep-away" by not joining their harem. She will tease, play coy and flirt but she never commits. She can be extremely sarcastic and quite annoying at times with her "Know-it-all" attitude. Twister also acts cool, never breaking a shell she has covered herself with, and she doesn't trust anyone, at all. Underneath all this "I'm too good for you" attitudes, she is quite protective of creatures who cannot defend themselves and as much as she doesn't want anyone to believe it, she can be quite caring. This mare is actually funny, and can be your best friend or worst nightmare depending on how she first perceives you-

history wrote:-This mare was born during a turbulent storm that consisted of rain, lightning and thunder. Her dam, a dunskin roan mustang mare was covered by a loner stallion. Her sire, a domestic quarter horse, didn't care to know about his daughter's life, choosing the life of humans instead of freedom. Twister had normal birth, well, normal except for her dam having some difficulty near the beginning. She was her mother's first foal, so the mare had a rough start to the birth, but everything evened out and both mother and daughter were strong once the filly was born. Twister had an easy foal-hood, learning the typical things for foals her age, and playing with her dam. When the filly reached the weanling age of 7 months, she stayed with her mother, hoping to learn some tricks of the trade so to speak for foraging and such. When Twister reached yearling age, her mother and her were found by a stallion by the name of Dark Thunder and he went after Twister, who dashed behind her mother for safety. The mare started fighting for her filly, but the stallion didn't want a fight, no, he just want Twister's dam. He began snaking the mare, and forced the yearling filly away whenever she tried to come close. The mare tried to get back to her filly, but the stallion wouldn't let her go. Twister was sent off into the world on her own, with a horrid idea of a stallion in her mind. She grew up a loner, learning how to taunt and tease stallions, but outrunning them. She has never been snaked, most stallions don't like the idea of a tease mare. She may settle when the time is right, but for now, she is happy on her own-

┏━ wιld нearтѕ can ━┓
┗━ never вe тaмed ━┛

spaceғυll naмe ;; show stopper
spacenιcĸ naмe ;; flash
spaceage ;; six years old
spaceвreed ;; mustang
spaceнeιgнт ;; 15'2hh
spacegender ;; stallion
spacecoaт ;; chestnut tobiano pinto

spaceѕιre ;; show time
spacedaм ;; don't stop the fun
spaceнerd/нareм ;; bachelor
spaceιn-нeaт ѕтaтυѕ ;; -n/a-
spaceмareѕ ;; None yet
spaceғoalѕ ;; None yet

spacedιѕlιĸeѕ ;;
space➺humans
space➺other stallions
spacelιĸeѕ ;;
space➺grass
space➺mares
spaceѕтrengтнѕ ;;
space➺fighting
space➺protective
spaceweaĸneѕѕeѕ ;;
space➺prideful
space➺arrogant
personality wrote:-Flash has a simple personality, stay out of his way and he'll stay out of yours. This stallion is quite protective and will fight for his mares to his dying breath, which are two positive qualities. On the other hand, he gets quite cocky and arrogant, and if any stallion comes too close he will go after them. This stud can behave like a civil stallion when he wants too, but usually he is too full of pride to act civil. What does this mean? If another stallion engages Flash, he will lose the civility he has with his mares, along with the testosterone kicking in. Flash doesn't act like that on a normal day, but like every stud, he has a breaking point. If any stallion got close to a foal of his or a mare in his herd, you'd better believe that stallion will wish he hadn't. Flash is arrogant and hates being told what to do, but that is often because he thinks his decisions are for the good of the herd. He can be extremely sarcastic and standoff-ish to a point. Flash will not stand down from a fight. This is stallion is quite a show-off and tends to flaunt himself whenever he finds a mare. He seems to be your typical stallion from the first meeting, but he actually is quite civil with any mare he meets, and tries to court them before bringing them into his new herd.

history wrote:Flash was born in a maple grove, his dam the only one there for his birth, of course. Flash's dam was a beautiful bay tobiano mustang mare. Flash had an easy foal-hood, his dam teaching him how to act, behave and survive in the wild. Flash's sire was never around for him as his dam had been covered by a bachelor stallion. Flash's sire was chestnut tobiano pinto stallion. Flash inherited both colors of his parents, with the black and white mane/tail, and a slightly dark chestnut tobiano body. Flash was with his dam until he reached the age where he was to leave his dam. Flash was on his own for about a year, before running into a bachelor herd, run by, his sire. Flash didn't know that the black pinto stallion was his father, and as normal with bachelor bands and dominant stallions, he respected him. He found life was nice while in his sire's bachelor band. The stallion learned how to lead a herd, or a band in this instance. When Flash turned four years, he left the band when he scented mares, but had no luck in creating his herd. Flash spent his spring, summer and fall days looking for loner mares, but again found nothing. There were no mares found in winter, because every mare was taking shelter from the cold with their herd or on their own. Spring came once more and Flash is awaiting to find mares for his herd now.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gem, Roman & Fane

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:47 pm

geмιnι мacdυncan
▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘▘

ғυll naмe ;; Gemini MacDuncan
nιcĸ naмe ;; Gem or Gemma
gender ;; Female
age ;; 5 years old
вreed ;; Timber wolf
clan ;; MacDuncan (Or whichever clan is being used)
ranĸ ;; Chieftain's Mate
crυѕн/мaтe ;; Chieftain
ғaмιly ;; Her mate
perѕonalιтy ;; Gemini is very even-tempered and protective of her clan.
She can be very strict, holding the rules of the clans taunt.
She is loving to her mate, and she is a good mother to her pups.
She is very respected and has respect for those who respect her.

нιѕтory ;; Gemini was born inside the MacDuncan clan, as the
daughter to the old lord and lordess. She listened most of the time to her father and
she grew into a well-respected young female. When her mate took over the clan, she was 3 years old and
shocked when he chose her. Many of the clan whispered that such a young female wasn't responsible to help
the chieftain. She soon proved the clan wrong and in the next 2 years, she helped led the clan honorably
and she treated every wolf with a certain level of kindness depending on their status, and the clan
the entire clan, was happy for now.

▗ ▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗▗

roмan

ғυll naмe ;; Roman
nιcĸ naмe ;; Roman
gender ;; Male
age ;; 5 years old
вreed ;; Timber wolf
clan ;; MacDuncan (Or whichever clan is being used)
ranĸ ;; Gnaw Wolf
pacĸ ;;
crυѕн/мaтe ;; No one
deғorмιтeѕ ;; Only has one eye
ғaмιly ;; Parents are split and doesn't know his siblings
perѕonalιтy ;; Roman is a loner, and doesn't interact with the pack.
He does what is asked and nothing more. He is grouchy and doesn't like
to be around other wolves. He gives respect to the higher up ranks.

нιѕтory ;; Roman was born to a lower ranking pair in the MacDuncan clan.
His mother tried to hide her birth and the fact that he was a malcadh having been born without an eye.
He was dropped in the path of a well-trodden elk path by the Obea of the pack. Roman managed
to crawl out of the path and survived. He made it back to the MacDuncan clan and became a gnaw wolf
of pack B.

ғane

ғυll naмe ;; Fane
nιcĸ naмe ;; Fane
gender ;; Male
age ;; 7 years old
вreed ;; Snowy Owl
ranĸ ;; King of the Great Tree
crυѕн/мaтe ;; Queen of the Great Tree
ғaмιly ;; Unknown
perѕonalιтy ;; Fane is a protective and kind owl, always
taking care of the Guardians and other owls at the Tree. Fane is quite the attractive bird and he loves his
mate with his heart.

нιѕтory ;; Fane was born at the Tree and his father was
the King of the tree. He took over the tree at 4 years old. He found his mate a year later, and he takes great
care of his owls and the Tree.

AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosalyn & Bryn

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:53 pm

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

| naмe |
Rosalyn L. Elms
| nιcĸnaмe |
Rose or Rosa
| gender |
Female
| age |
23 years
| yoυтυвer? |
Yep, the channel name is called WesternYoutuber
| тwιттer? |
@Western_Rosa
| gaмeѕ тнaт yoυ play? |
Minecraft, GTA and Halo
| ғavorιтe yoυтυвerѕ |
SkyDoesMinecraft, MinecraftUniverse and AH
| eмployer |
RoosterTeeth
| crυѕнeѕ |
Ray
| ғrιendѕнιpѕ |
Everyone in the Office, Burnie, Zoey(if possible)
| naтιonalιтy |
America, in Montana
| oтнer |
Nothing

| naмe |
Bryn J. Kaylin
| nιcĸnaмe |
Bryn
| gender |
Female
| age |
25 years
| yoυтυвer? |
Yes, Channel is named RynTime
| тwιттer? |
@RynTime
| gaмeѕ тнaт yoυ play? |
Minecraft and GTA
| ғavorιтe yoυтυвerѕ |
SkyDoesMinecraft and MinecraftUniverse
| eмployer |
RoosterTeeth
| crυѕнeѕ |
Michael
| ғrιendѕнιpѕ |
All of the hunters, Burnie, Zoey(If possible) and Rose.
| naтιonalιтy |
England
| oтнer |
Nothing
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thunder

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:55 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

•------» тнυnder «------•

basics wrote: naмe ➣ thunder
gender ➣ male
age ➣ five years old
вreed ➣ gray wolf
coaт ➣ black and white
ranĸ ➣ fighter
pυpѕ ➣ none
oтнer ➣ none
perѕonalιтy ➣ Thunder is a very quiet and withdrawn wolf, often keeping to himself. He is also fiercely loyal to his pack and protective of all his pack mates. Thunder has a soft spot for pups mostly because he lost his mate a year ago who had been carrying his first litter. Her death caused him to keep away from most females, yet he tended to stay on guard, especially around the young mothers and their pups.

нιѕтory ➣ Born as a loner, Thunder's mother had been kicked out of her previous pack because she had mated with a rogue wolf. Thunder was one of two pups to survive that rather harsh winter when he'd been born. When he left his mother at one year old, he found a pack who shockingly took him in. He worked his way up through the pack to become a fighter, and at two years old he found his mate. The pack he was part of was large, so at three years old, his mate and him were able to breed. A month later he lost his mate and unborn pups. Now he stays with the pack, keeping his head down and still being a great fighter with a heavy heart.

wrιтιng eхaмple ➣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The snow drifted down from the top of the large mountain to his left. Thunder gazed up into the dark gray sky as the wind whipped again. Even with his thick layer of fur, Thunder could feel himself shiver at the cool air. His sharp amber gaze traveled from the mountains themselves down to the path that his pack had carved as they sought new beginnings. The brute turned his head back to where they had come from. Sadness began to haunt him again, memories flashing before him. Whines and yelps from Topaz, her once golden coat covered in red and white. Those sharp blue eyes fading fast as she disappeared from his view. He let a whine escape his jaws as he blinked and shook his head hard. The snow that had collected on the top of his head fell into his eyes and he grunted.

Turning his head back around to the current path, he began to walk again. His paws slipped and slid on the snow as he walked, the white substance hardening around his paw pads. The wind blew once more, this time sending waves of snow into Thunder's face. With a low and irritated growl, he blinked the snow away, and shook his head again. The brute hoped upon hope that Alpha would find a place for them, for him to find peace. Ever since he lost Topaz, the pack had been on the move and he'd been forced to keep going, for the sake of the pack. Thunder looked up at the gray sky again and noted the sun trying to force its way out, but failing. Letting out a soft whine, Thunder looked back down again, his gaze sweeping everything in front of him.

He didn't see any threats as he continued to follow the pack through the mountains. His tail swung lazily back and forth as he moved. The snow stopped falling, now the wind whipped the fallen snow. Thunder could feel the white cool snow hit his side with a large blast of wind. He felt it knock him a little off balance, giving the brute a stumble. Regaining his balance, Thunder kept going. A moment later Thunder felt himself falling, his paws stepping on a large sheet of clear snow. He couldn't gain traction, feeling himself spinning out of control and landed on the ice, his front paws splayed out and his back legs sideways behind him. Groaning with embarrassment because he was thinking and not paying attention for once. He slowly brought his paws under him, and noticed the small ice patch ended a foot away. He stretched his front leg out and set his paw on solid snow, and dragged his slightly sore body off the ice. Standing once again, he stretched his muscles which ached a bit from the sudden fall and odd leg placement. With another soft groan, he trotted to catch up with the pack.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Renegade

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Source
Name ;; Renegade
Gender ;; Female
Breed ;; Siberian Husky
Age ;; 5 years old
Position ;; Lead Dog
Family ;; Unknown sled dogs
Strengths ;; Level-headed, Quick-Thinker
Weaknesses ;; Too quick to judge, Can be too serious
Personality ;; Renegade has always been a dog that was quick to take charge. Even as a pup she often led the way in pretty much everything. She was always level-headed, never really stopping and 'playing' as a pup. Renegade quickly worked her way into the sled dog life due to her ability to think on her paws, make quick decisions and always find a way to lead the others out of problems.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jaylin Kennedy

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:16 pm

╔════════════════════╗
ғυll naмe ;; jaylin ann kennedy
nιcĸ naмe ;; jay
age ;; twenty years old
нeιgнт ;; five foot two inches
eyeѕ ;; blue (human) /\ gold (wolf)
gender ;; female
ranĸ ;; beta
╚════════════════════╝
spacespacespacesp
╔════════════════════╗
ғaтнer ;; jonathon kennedy (deceased)
мoтнer ;; claire kennedy (sick)
ѕιвlιngѕ ;; none
вғ ;; straight&single
crυѕн ;; n/a
cнιldren ;; none
ѕpecιeѕ ;; werewolf
wolғ ғorм ;; xxx
╚═════════════════════╝
-Jaylin has quite the personality and she can be a pain in your backside. She loves to break rules and is often found sneaking away from the pack and camp. She is also full of pride and hates to admit when she has been defeated. She is also quite sarcastic, but also foolish, making careless mistakes. Jay is also protective of her friends and will fight to the end for them. She is also very much a bookworm as well as a rebel and loves to read classical and fictitious works. Jaylin also loves to write her own works, often found writing them in her off time. Jay has more of a medium or small build, which means that she has a petite face but her body fills out, with broad shoulders and medium sized chest and she stands five foot two inches tall, which is about the size of her mother. Jaylin has larger hips and she has more leg than upper body, and she also has strawberry blonde hair. Jay also has a love for the woods, and being alone. She enjoys a good run and hunt during a full moon.-

-Jaylin was born in the pack's cabin Jay's mother had an easy time with the birth, but her daughter was more than what the young mother had bargained for and Jay's father wasn't around when Jay was growing up. The beta had been killed during a fight just before Jay was born. She was a feisty baby, never pleased after being fed nor pleased during playtime. The only time, her mother had found, that would appease the fussy baby was when they visited the woods. Jaylin easily grew into a confident young adult but when she was seventeen, her mother got sick, and eventually grew stuck on bed rest. Jay quickly stepped in for her mother. Her mother was on bed rest for three years-
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jordan DeShay

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:20 pm

J O R D A N § L I A M § D E S H A Y

f u l l n a m e ; jordan liam deshay
n i c k n a m e ; jordan
a g e ; twenty five years
g e n d e r ; male
s p e c i e s ; lycanthrope (Wolf form)
r o l e ; deputy chief
b r i g h t ; unknown, doesn't want to know
p. t r a i t s ; kind, caring, protective
n. t r a i t s ; bull-headed, stubborn, need to be right
d i s l i k e s ; rude people, loud people, discrimination
l i k e s ; being alone, independent, silence
f e a r s ; dying, losing someone
f a m i l y ; parents both deceased
Jordan's personality is quite something. Jordan is in a shell, hidden from the world. He was never out-going even before the outbreak, often hiding away in his room playing his xbox. That was where he originally learned the techniques he found worked. He is short, blunt and harsh when he first meets you. Jordan can grow very annoyed, very quick and usually lets you know it. He can act like he doesn't care and often dismisses people, and can get rude and disrespectful during his efforts to get away. His history wasn't all it had cracked up to be. His parents were never around, and he was forced to face the full moon on his own. You see, the first full moon when a lycanthrope hits 16, is when they transform first. The first transformation is the worst, and he had to go it alone. After going through that alone, he harbored a hatred for the full moon but the second moon wasn't as bad. Being a Lycan, he was also picked on throughout his schooling and he decided that he would protect those who needed it. Once he got out of high school, he trained hard and became an officer, before working hard in the force and made his way to Deputy Chief, hoping to protect the civilians and other lycans from harm.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me