Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby WyrmOfDestiny » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:12 pm

WyrmOfDestiny wrote:
WyrmOfDestiny wrote:
Hello.
I am looking for 1x1s about the following. Crossovers are welcomed.
1. Welcome to Night Vale
2. Gravity Falls
3. Doctor Who (I have seen up to the 50th anniversary episode, and I don't want spoilers)
4. The X-Files
5. Undertale
6. Homestuck.
I ship certain ships, but I'm open to many.
If we RP, I'd like a 3-sentence minimum.
PM me if you're interested!

As of now, I have a Undertale-WTNV 1x1, so those are not on the top of my priorities.
The only literacy requirement I have is that you use proper punctuation, spelling, grammar, and capitalization.
I like a lot of stuff. I mean, a lot. See buttons below for my main interests.
Feel free to talk to me about stuff!

Looking for a 1x1.
WYRM, OUT!
ImageImage ImageImage Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Image of the Day:
WyrmOfDestiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BSA's Search

Postby blacksteel alchemist » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Blacksteel Alchemist wrote:
Hi guys, I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I'm currently looking for a Semi-Lit - Lit role-plays.
That is 3 (5 sentence per) paragraphs or more per post.

Criminal Minds-
I've been craving some HotchXOC. I've got a cute match for him.
But I'll also do, MorganXOC or ReidXOC.
I'm only proficient at playing Derek Morgan.

Supernatural-
I love Supernatural.
I have an OC for Sam or Dean.
I'm pretty good at playing Cass or Dean.
But I also enjoy a lot of the ships.
I have tons of plots.

Hope to hear from you soon.
~BSA
blacksteel alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredrobin » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:47 pm

hey! i'm robin, a nonbinary individual [they/them pronouns] who really super wants to roleplay lately, but i haven't really found the time until now. i'll try to keep this simple! (spoiler: i failed at keeping it simple whoops my bad)

what i'm looking for
      • semi-lit to lit
      • i have no specific plots or ideas in mind, but i'm not interested in a purely romance rp; it can play a key role, perhaps, but i'm looking for a story! i'm searching for a world to explore! romance is gr9 and fun but i also really want a plot.
      ------- when romance is involved, i'm all for whatever!! i'm really gay (pan) tho, & i'm exhausted w hetero relationships bc it's all i ever see in media, so literally anything other than het is Wonderful (but yo if a het romance develops then thumbs up emoji x999)
      ------- also; mxm seems to have become kind of grossly... fetishized on this and on many other websites, and i'm starting to feel uncomfortable whenever people only want to write purely mxm relationships. being rather gay (pan!) myself, i 100% support homosexual relationships (literally how could i not), but it feels like many people are using it as an accessory for their oc's—almost as though everyone is using it as a trend rather than as a genuine character trait—and as a non-hetero person who experiences over-sexualization daily on social media and in fandoms, i'm very much put off by that. if you're comfortable and interested in doing an mxm roleplay but are bothered by/not alright with fxf or nonbinary/date-mate relationships, i don't think that i want to roleplay with you. not to mention that fxf is virtually and nearly quite literally ignored on this website, which absolutely upsets me. besides, as i will state later in this post, many of my characters do not fit within the gender binary, so if you're looking for purely mxm then this is very very much not the place for you.)
      • though i'm not super into realism, it's pretty cool so long as the plot is interesting.
      • the only exception to the realism thing is high school-focused rps bc i'm in high school and i like to pretend it's a lot more interesting a lot less painful and horrid than it really is.
      • ghosts and that junk is always Super Cool
      • overall i can do:
        fantasy
        paranormal/supernatural
        technology-focused (future or robots/cyborgs/androids or etc etc)
        magic
        superpowers/mutants/hybrids(???)/y'know, the classic kind of rps that we've all been in at least once
        dream worlds
        survival-based (eeh)
        anything else please i'm desperate

what to expect from me
      • the length of my replies often varies; one reply i can be doing 7+ paragraphs, and the next it'll be 2. it genuinely depends in what's going on in the roleplay and how much muse i have. i can always promise, at the very least, 2 paragraphs per reply. i have a lot to say, though, so oftentimes it'll be more than that.
      ------- your replies must be semi-lit to lit; 2 or more paragraphs (or, like, a huge paragraph. it's chill. i'm not super strict i just can't stand short replies).
      ------- i also might mirror length a lot, but it's all super dependent on lots of stuff
      • my characters almost always deviate from the gender binary, and i have a lot of pan(ro)/homo(ro)/demi(ro)/ace(aro) characters (read: no het characters idk what happened). it's just a thing. if you aren't chill with those kinds of things i want literally nothing to do with you.
      • Yes, I do write with capitals, and I do my very best with grammar but sometimes I lose track of commas and apostrophes please forgive me
      • ooc i text chat and stuff and i do a lot of run-on sentences, but that is only for ooc
      • as a high school student and part-time worker i have obligations outside of the internet. it may take me a while to respond to pms and rp replies; i apologize deeply for that. you can have faith that i will always make an effort to get back to you as soon as i have the time.

that's about all i could think about! pm me with any rp ideas or concepts you have; i love to collaborate, though i'm not the best with ideas, and i'm all for development of character relationships and establishing rules and parameters and whatever etc etc. i'm really friendly and open to most interactions!!!
tiredrobin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gently » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:32 pm

--
Last edited by gently on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pawn » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:06 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am semi-lit. I can type up to a paragraph to sometimes 5. Maybe more.

I can play both female and male, I don't have a preference.

I am mainly on my phone during weekdays so don't expect much, that means little replies might occur.

I live in the Mountain Time zone.

I am still a pupil, which means that I still go to school. My school tends to be longer than most schools and it goes till 4:00. I take the bus so I return home 4:20.

After returning home from school, I tend to be very active.

My weekend starts after 4:00 P.M. on Thursday due to the fact that school time is longer for us.

I am super active on weekends unless something comes up.

I am willing to play homosexual characters.

I can play up to 4 character, maybe more if needed.

I am a little beginner on coding but I will try my hardest on forms.

Decent grammar and spelling.

Your replies do estimate mine. You reply with a paragraph; I will too. You reply with a sentence or two; I shall too.

You should at least be able to reply once a day. I want to role play with a human not a ghost.

If you get uninterested in role playing with me, please say so.

I would like you to be able to play at least both genders.

You should also be able to play more than 1 character, depending on the plot though.

Don't take things too serious. If you can't reply, please notify me.

Don't worry about being a fancy coder, just try your best when making forms for characters, express your characters in your forms.

Oc x Oc (Super-human)

Oc x Oc (Cosplayer or Youtuber)

Oc x Oc (College or high-school student)

Oc x Oc ( Vampire and neko )

I am up for a lot of things. Shoot me some suggestions/ideas of yours. Those were just some ideas of mine.

I don't do fandoms unless I know who it is
Pawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:44 pm

<3 Brambleclaw <3 wrote:

So, I'll try to make this short. I'm <3 Brambleclaw <3, but call me Bramble. I'm a semi-lit. to lit. Roleplayer. I can write anything from 4 sentences to 2 paragraphs of writing. Just depends on what you give me, and if I have writers block or not. I don't like to do warrior or animal RPs, because I feel they work best in a group RP. I am on the GMT time zone, but if you're on a different time zone, it's fine. I also have an Advanced Scribes account, and I wouldn't mind doing a RP on there, or here. I just made the account, and I'm still fiddling with some things.

What to Expect from me

-Be on at least once every 1-2 days, depending on how busy I am. I won't be on at all on Wednesday, since I do rock climbing.

-Write at least 2-3 sentences minimum and 1-2 paras. max.

- I can help with plot ideas, etc. etc.

- I do know how to code, but I'm at an intermediate-basic level.

- I usually have good spelling and grammar, but sometimes I'm too tired to check the post, so please excuse that.

- I am comfortable playing male or female characters, but I generally like to play female, though I don't mind male.

- I mainly write in first person, as I'm just used to it that way.

What I expect from you

- At LEAST 2 sentences. You can make your posts as long as you want, but I don't want something like : Amy smiled. She turned away.
Instead, I want Amy blushed at the person she ran into. She stood up, and then looked at them, then realised it was the guy she's liked since 3rd grade. She grabbed her things, speed walking down the hall to her next class, wondering what he thought of her now. See the difference?

- I want you to post a minimum of 3x a week, but I might push it to 2x.

- You have to be ok with playing a male or female character.

- Somewhat good spelling and grammar, please.

- You can code or not code your posts, but please, don't make you're text neon or really bright colors, and don't make it really huge too. make it readable.

-That you're comfortable playing female or male

What I want to RP

Now, onto what I want to RP. Italics means I'm really wanting to do this, and [x] means I already am RPing it. Bold means I would prefer to play that role

Nerd girl-Jock guy [x]

Medieval time Arranged marriage: Prince-Princessb[x] (but still open to do another one)

Rich Boy-Poor Girl

Poor Boy-Rich Girl

Shy girl-Outgoing guy

Outgoing girl-Shy guy

Modern Arranged Marriage

Steve Rogers daughter-Tony Stark's Son

Steve Roger's Son-Tony Stark's daughter [x]

Pretty much any human Romance

Just shoot me a PM if you want to RP! (Side note: I don't RP through PM)
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬❜𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺

xxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━ 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻❜𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:14 pm

astaria wrote:
- anything x-men related
    - with canon characters, i'd prefer something
    set in the first class/days of future past/apocalypse
    time zone (early 80s) - i'd like to play nightcrawler
    or quicksilver, but i have no preference as to the
    other character(s)
    - with ocs - i have a selection of mutant characters
    i could roleplay with
    (a male pyrokinetic, a female somnohypnotist,
    and a girl who can manipulate gravity)
- homestuck
    - either set on alternia with fantrolls, or 'in-game'
    with any species. i am not comfortable with roleplaying
    canon characters, so ocs only for this theme.
    - i am especially interested in a plot featuring trolls
    in the alternian fleet (so basically aboard spaceships)
- shapeshifters
    i have no specific ideas for this one, but i have a male
    character who can shapeshift into a stag. preferably
    not werewolves.

hey there! i'm astaria, but you can call me pretty much any variation upon that. i'm looking for a rp partner who's capable of dealing with my irregular posting schedule - i can't guarantee regular replies, but i will try to write at least one or two per week. i like to think i have a high standard of literacy, with good grammar, spelling, and punctuation, but sometimes my posts may be quite short.
    i have a variety of ideas for roleplays, which you can see on the right of this post. however, if you have any other ideas that are similar to mine, feel free to suggest them! as well as this, if you'd like to have a look at any of my existing ocs (link in my signature) and roleplay with them, that would be great!

there are very few subjects i dislike roleplaying, but one thing i will not roleplay at all is oc/canon character relationships. i am not of a fan of completely romance-centric plots, though i am willing to roleplay romance as an addition to a main plot. i am comfortable playing characters of any gender/orientation.
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:13 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for roleplays. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with.

Roleplays I am looking for

Destiny ( I don't mind the paring in this. It can be Exo x human, Awoken x Exo, etc. )
Transformers
Halo
Assassians creed
Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter
Vampire x human
( This is one I would surely like to try out. I would like to play the human. So I was thinking what if Alter wakes up to find himself in the future. Keep in mind Assisians creed takes place in the past. So you can imagine Alter never seeing a T.V, or anything that is in today's world. I would like the vampire to be male. I would really like to try this one out. )
Prototype ( I'm really looking for a Alex Mercer x my OC )
Vampire/Werewolves/Human
Marvel ( Deadpool x My OC, Spider man x my OC. Please I want to do this one! )
Deadpool x Spiderman ( I personally would like to play Spiderman. )
Multi Fandom
Vincent x my OC ( Fnaf. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jessrocks4 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:51 am

Jessrocks4 wrote:
Jessrocks4 1x1 Search

Hello im jessrocks4 and i love 1x1 roleplays so if you want to 1x1 roleplay with me feel free to pm me! because i can make the fourm if you want me to!

What i want to 1x1 roleplay as!

Wolfs Pack/Cats Pack

Medieval time Arranged marriage * would rather be a female since im already playing 2 other ones where im male *

Human arranged marriage

Highschool monster roleplay

Highschool roleplay

Lions pack/Tigers pack

Zombie attack

Most of these i will consider! though pm me if you dont like any of these and you want to rp as something different i dont mind at all!

What i dont want to 1x1 roleplay as!

Pounds

Dragons

Anything else i will consider!

What i expect!

At least 2 sentences! Not something like EXAMPLE: Amber went to do the lundry. She ate food instead. this is what i expect EXAMPLE: Amber got her unclean clothes and took them to the lundry. She asked if anyone else had dirty clothes and then she took the other dirty clothes and started doing the washing. see theres a big differenece!

Activeness at least 3 4 times a week for a few hours i understand if you go on hoildays or something then i will wait

What you can expect from me

Activeness about every day nearly all day im on hoildays finally

At least 3/2 sentences expect when im on my phone

Im very good at gammer and i know how to spell
and more

About Me!

im a female i can roleplay as males or females but i rather roleplay as a female i live in austraila and its now hoildays for me which means i can stay up late. I love roleplaying and spend most time on chicken smoothie roleplaying
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jessrocks4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equine. » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:10 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( I N T E R E S T S )
feel free to pm me
your suggestions if it
regards to fantasy

fantasy
dragon academy
jurassic world
mortal instruments

dragon riders
anything dragon related
anything that involves research
journal entries [pm if unseure]

other ideas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-
-
-

( I N T R O D U C T I O N )
      hello everyone, i am autumn. (: i am in the GMT +08:00, so keep that in mind when waiting for replies. though it doesn't matter if you live in another timezone. i am a student, so i will have school, homework and exams, so please understand if i cannot reply right away or take quite long to reply (even after i read your message/post). however, i am most free during the weekends and my holidays. i have been on chicken smoothie for only a few months but please do not underestimate me, i have also role-played on many other websites before and i have also written many novels, so i do count myself as an experienced role-player. i consider myself a semi-literate role-player; depending on what how i'm feeling and my muse for that day and also depending on what you give me to reply. however, i usually mirror replies. i usually type in lowercase letters, though i can give you good spelling, proper grammar and punctuation. i can post several times per day during weekends or my holidays, unless i have school or is out with my friends or family, if not, i'll make sure to post at-least once. i only roleplay on forums and only here on cs, i don't do pm's or advanced scribes. i play only females and i do only mxf romances, so no mxm or fxf, though i have nothing against them. i tend to be neat with both my forms and my replies. I will definitely pm you if i cannot post on that day or for more than two days.
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me