๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Q&A

Postby TheSiren » Sat May 18, 2024 6:30 pm

Thank you all for being so patient - work has truly put me into a sleep frenzy on my off days. Anywho, I did get a chance to post & also wanted to address some questions I have seen. I love that everyone is heading to Cade's Country Brew or leaving it lol. Cade's getting some good business today!

1) Can the characters have pets?
    - No, for now.
    - Working police animals/service animals are not included as pets.

2) What about transportation?
    - The pack has a few cars at home.
    - Characters are allowed to their own car
    - Public transportation like a bus/taxi/Uber are welcomed as well. There are no subways nearby.

3) Where do the pack members live?
    - Just outside the city, on a big piece of land. I am trying to find the right house look. If anyone has one they'd like to share please feel free to message me what you think it could be.

4) Where do rogues/loners live?
    - In the city, they can have their apartments, houses, and townhomes.

5)Where do humans reside?
    - In the city or just outside of it. Most of the humans will be in the city. The few that live outside of it are typically farmers or suppliers to the local stores.

6)Can we have businesses?
    - You may work for another business like Cade's Country Brew ( more so for the teens), Astoria's Flower Shop, or The Hermes Feather.
    - Your character may also own a business or work for one of the local companies. EX - Aurelia is a real estate agent but works for one of the local agencies instead of owning her own.

I think that covers just about everything I have seen or can currently think of. I am still updating the front page, I do apologize for the long delay! Happy posting!
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 18, 2024 6:51 pm

Jessi works for another person to help train service dogs, as she has her own and wanted to help people in the same way. She has a degree from an online animal college.

Anyway! If anyone wants to suggest names for the dog training center, please give me your suggestions. I also was definitely calling the owner by a name but I forgot what I named them..
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 22, 2024 12:29 pm

[Okay, I'm making two humans because I have three werewolves and only one human.

Also, the RP is moving now, at least I think it is, so...yeah]

Naai Lorr Soma

Name:
Naai Lorr Soma
Nickname:
Ai
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual (crush is Timotheus)
Species:
Human
Police K9 unit (he helps with the dog breeding and training, because he's too nervous and worrisome to actually go out and do the police stuff)

Looks:
He's got very pale skin, and full lips as well as longer lashes. His eyes are a reddish looking, and his hair is white as are his eyebrows. He has the loss of pigment, so that's why everything is the way it is. He's a little shorter at five foot six, and he's slender as well. His hair is straight and he parts it instead of having bangs. He doesn't really like bangs...so he doesn't have them, and his hair just brushes the shoulders. He wears a variety of different clothes. His favorites are the blue and purple shirts he has, and he has some stockings and crop tops too.
Personality:
A soft and sweet individual, he's loving and loyal, but is also shy and nervous, worrisome and headshy. He's playful as well as a good man. However, he can seem too quiet or too talkative at times. He loves animals and kids, but also can get awkward and become withdrawn.
Family:
Rin is his niece/nephew/whatever.
Other:
He has an older dog named Brimstone that he uses for teaching the pups obedience and stuff. However, Stone is old now, so he's also got Nanashi.

Rin Ell Soma

Name:
Rin Ell Soma
Nickname:
Riri
Pronouns:
Any (depends what they're feeling)
Sexuality:
Bi (crush is Ingrid)
Species:
Human
Part timer at Cade's Country Brew

Looks:
They've got golden-tan skin, nice lips and medium length lashes. Their eyes are a deep brown in shade and color, and their hair is dark brown. They're average height for their age, and they're slender as well. Their hair is a bit wavy because of their dad (their mom is Naai's sister). They have a part instead of bangs, and their hair goes past the shoulders. They have a variety of clothes, and favor the red and pink shades.
Personality:
Riri is a sweet, sensible, soft, but stubborn, sometimes shy, sometimes sensitive one. They usually like to be around others, being social. However, they value alone time and personal space as well. They're a daring and darling one, loving and loyal in nature, but can be loud and cold at seeming at times.
Family:
Naai is her uncle
Other:
Her family has cats.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed May 22, 2024 11:37 pm

sorry to everyone for my lack of posting- I've been swamped with work and my life has been really busy. I haven't had a lot of motivation to work on this or a few other rps :,3
I should be able to get my replies/forms out tonight!!

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu May 23, 2024 9:30 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:sorry to everyone for my lack of posting- I've been swamped with work and my life has been really busy. I haven't had a lot of motivation to work on this or a few other rps :,3
I should be able to get my replies/forms out tonight!!

No worries , I am the same way as of late. Life is lifin pretty hard lately .
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu May 23, 2024 10:25 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey Siren, were my characters accepted?
Or should I not have made two more characters yet?

I havenโ€™t had a chance to fully look over them . Hold please
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 23, 2024 11:10 am

TheSiren wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey Siren, were my characters accepted?
Or should I not have made two more characters yet?

I havenโ€™t had a chance to fully look over them . Hold please

Kay kay]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me