Discussion for The Adventures you Lead Looking for Player

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Discussion for The Adventures you Lead Looking for Player

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:53 pm

The Adventures you Lead

Pick Your Path and Be the Best Adventurer You Can Be!

I am looking for a player who wants to pick something out of choices and have their own adventures

The choices determine the multiple outcomes of your story. An example will be shown below. I don't care if you are literate in your post or send long messages. I want to know if anyone would be interested.

Example:

You walk into a room that has four pedestals. One pedestal has a sword and shield sitting on it. Another pedestal has a bow and arrow sitting on it. Another pedestal has two daggers on it. The final pedestal has a magic staff on it. The pedestal that glows gold to you should be the one to draw you in. Which one are you walking towards?

So please message me when you wish join me.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Discussion for The Adventures you Lead Looking for Playe

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:07 am

Anyone wish to join me?
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me