☽ ── 𝘽𝘼𝘿 π˜½π™‡π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ώ ( forms + discussion )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ❝ moonlight can play odd tricks upon the fancy. ── ☽

Postby fortissimo » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:25 pm

⊰ 𝙄 π™†π™‰π™Šπ™’ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ 𝙄'π™ˆ 𝘼x
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™π™π™‡, π˜½π˜Όπ˜½π™”, 𝙐𝙃, 𝙄 π™†π™‰π™Šπ™’ 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍

─ β‹― ──────────────── β‹― [ ☾ ] β‹― ──────────────── β‹― ─

name. aspen brooke oliveira xlx gender. cisfemale xlx sexuality. pansexual
age. twenty-seven xlx hair. mid-length, straight, & brown xlx eyes. dark br
own xlx height. five foot seven xlx build. tall and lissome xlx pack. black s
ky xlx rank. hunter x'x perfume. blackcurrant, sandalwood, cedar, jasmine
wolf. slender, dusty brown overcoat with some gray hairs, white undercoat

☽' β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
𝙏
𝙃
𝙄
𝙉
𝙆

( π˜½π™€π™π™Šπ™π™€ 𝙄 π™…π™π™ˆπ™‹lxβ‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹―
─ β‹― ──────────────── β‹― [ ☾ ] β‹― ──────────────── β‹― ─

𝙄 π™†π™‰π™Šπ™’ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ 𝙄 𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏 π™‹π™Žπ™”π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Š π™Šπ™‰ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™‹π™ƒπ™Šπ™‰π™€
Aspen is originally from the Yellow Eyes pack; when she was very young, her parents en
trusted her to the Black Sky pack as a sort of quarantine - she was the only one in her f
amily that was not yet sick from the illness that decimated her first pack. In the end, n
o one ever came back for her, and so it was amongst the Black Sky that she grew up. Sh
e doesn't even remember the faces of her real mother and father anymore. xlEven from
a young age, Aspen has always lbeen an inquisitive free spirit whose adventurous nature
has landed her in spots of trouble before, though she always manages to come out of su
ch incidents in the end relatively unscathed and with her head held high. They say curio
𝙄 'x 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 'x π™‡π™€π˜Όπ™‘π™€ x' 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇 'x π™€π™‰π™Šπ™π™‚π™ƒ x' π˜Όπ™‡π™Šπ™‰π™€
sity killed the cat, but what about a wolf? Open-minded and always keen to learn and t
ry new things, she is very much an initiative-taker, unafraid to chase after what she wa
nts, when she wants it – the opinions of others be damned. Honestly, she might have be
en considered for the hunter captain position once, were it not for her lemotional & im
petuous nature ruling her out. While normally flirty, sassy, and fiercely loyal to her love
d ones, Aspen is, at the same time, often impulsive and 'prone to recklessness, the kind
of girl who always follows her gut instinct no matter what. Furthermore, she is stubborn
and jealous; she tends to skirt boundaries and ignore rules that, to her, seem pointless.l
'β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
'β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

❝ ────── π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ x π™π™π™Šπ™π˜½π™‡π™€'π™Ž x π™‚π™Šπ™‰π™‰π˜Ό x π™π™Šπ™‡π™‡π™Šπ™’ x 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 x 𝙄 x π™‚π™Š !! ⊱
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❝ even upon a dreamer’s fancy. ── ☽

Postby fortissimo » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:27 pm

res just in case I feel like coding relos-
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽ ── 𝘽𝘼𝘿 π˜½π™‡π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ώ ( forms + discussion )

Postby bigwig. » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:25 pm

@fortissimo - I was thinking the Yellow Eyes might have disappeared more like 30-50 years ago, since they were the very first, but I'll accept Aspen anyway, just know she would have probably been an infant when she was left with the Black Sky pack ^^
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽ ── 𝘽𝘼𝘿 π˜½π™‡π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ώ ( forms + discussion )

Postby fortissimo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:41 am

Yeah that’s fine! I was mainly just reusing my character’s backstory from the last iteration lol- I mean what, completely original backstory right hereβ€”
    But yeah, I did imagine she was probably just a baby when she was dropped off. I can also def age her up into her early 30s if preferred!
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me