∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:18 am

Ok, editing
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GOLDKIT, STEELPAW AND SNOWHEART

Postby Babybel » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:41 am

Name: Goldkit
    Current Rank: Kit
    Desired Rank: ××
    Picture: Reference Photo

Physical Appearance: Goldkit is a scruffy golden/cream tom kit with white patches, soft blue eyes and fluffy kitten fur that will smooth out and become shorter as he ages.

Personality: Unlike his more adventures den mates Goldkit is rather content with stay in the Nursery compared to getting under everyone's paws, though his small size prohibits him from going very far; he is somewhat of a mama's boy, sticking close to Orcidblossom throughout majority of the day or sleeping in their nest, he does wander from time to time but not far and always rushes back to her or the Nursery if he starts to feel scared or overwhelmed from the sheer number of cats. (His personality will develope as he gets older and is played out)

Background: Goldkit was born into Stoneclan just under 2 moons ago to a pretty shecat named Orcidblossom, he has yet to meet his father as the tom had passed before his birth.

Orientation: Undecided.
    Crush: ××
    Mate: ××
    Offspring: ××
    Parents: Orcidblossom × Skyrunner
    Siblings: Open
    Mentor: ××
    Apprentice: ××

Voice Claim: Kath Soucie (as Phil from The Rugrats)
    Other Information:
    He enjoys playing more with Reedkit as Toadkit can be a bit rough.
    He constantly has a purr rumbling in his throat unless scared or overwhelmed.

Name: Steelpaw
    Current Rank: Apprentice
    Desired Rank: Warrior

Physical Appearance: Steelpaw is a fluffy dark stone grey tom with a white face, neck, chest and underbelly; he has small tufts of white fur on his ears with bright orange eyes.

Personality: Steelpaw is an easy-going and playful tom who enjoys making others laugh with his goofy antics, he enjoys messing around and tends to forget his duties or what he needs to do very often, causing him to get scolded by his mentor or any other cat in the clan.

Background: Steelpaw and his siblings were born into the clan after his parents followed Sparrowstar from their old clan, he has lived a relatively normal life.

Orientation: Still exploring.
    Crush: ××
    Mate: ××
    Offspring: ××
    Parents: Open
    Mentor: Open
    Apprentice: ××

Voice Claim: Jeremy Shada (as Finn in Adventure Time)
    Other Information:
    loves pulling pranks on his fellow apprentices.
    he has a habit of falling asleep in random places.

Name: Snowheart
    Current Rank: Warrior
    Desired Rank: ××

Physical Appearance: Snowheart is a beautiful white shecat with soft fluffy fur, she has a lean well muscled body with a narrow face and pointed ears; she has golden brown eyes, a nicked ear and a pale pink nose.

Personality: Snowheart is a kind but fierce shecat who would protect anyone with her life, she is loyal and trustworthy; often being the one others go to for comfort or just to talk; however Snowheart's personality seemed to have changed after the loss of her mate, she has become more sullen and moody, snapping at others or falling silent for days on end; her Kits seem to be the only ones to cheer her up though it's only for a short time. Despite her change in personality Snowheart still keeps up with her duties, occasionally taking on more work to keep her mind busy.

Background: Snowheart was originally a loner named before she met the clan cats, intrigued by their way of life she observed them for many days as she hid throughout their territory; she successfully hid her presence from the clan until one fateful day. As she was out hunting a young tom stumbled upon her just as she leap for her meal, instead of landing on her prey she landed on the striped tom; they tussled for a bit out of fear and confusion but once they settled down and separated and caught their breath they finally spoke. She learned his name was Vipertail and he was a warrior, intrigued by this Snowheart decided she wanted to learn more about being a warrior so she followed Vipertail back to his clan; she was accepted though with a bit of tension and distain towards her heritage however no one voiced their disapproval and after a few moons it was like she was born into the clan and everyone seemed to accept her, especially Vipertail. Over time they spent more and more time together until they finally became mates and Snowheart eventually bore 3 kits, everything was perfect until a moon ago when Vipertail was killed; Snowheart fell into a deep depression and still mourns the loss of her mate.
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Crush: Vipertail
    Mate: Vipertail
    Offspring: she is open for 3 kids (apprentice age)
    Parents: Bird [mother, loner; deceased]
    Klaus [father, loner; deceased]
    Mentor: xx
    Apprentice: xx

Voice Claim: Sandra Oh
    Other Information:
    ××
    ××
Last edited by Babybel on Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Babybel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:54 am

@fortune - yesss i'm still interested! i'll have a form up and finished within a few hours <3

@necro - love the spreadsheet! i was also having a lil trouble keeping track of a few things so this really helps sort stuff out. c:

also omg i only just realized like 10 minutes ago that wölfin is already back in camp lol x_x sorry for the brainfart y'all haha. i've tweaked my first two posts on the main thread accordingly!!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:07 pm

>> BLUEKIT <<

>> Name Origin; Her eyes were blue for a bit after she first opened them, but they fogged over within the hour. In remembrance of her beautiful (and odd) blue eyes, she was named Bluekit.
Eventually will become Bluestrike. Strike for her unending confidence in battle regardless of her disability.

blue lips by regina spektor wrote:He stumbled into faith and thought
"God, this is all there is?"
The pictures in his mind arose
And began to breathe
And all the gods in all the worlds began colliding on a backdrop of blue

Blue lips
Blue veins

He took a step, but then felt tired
He said, "I'll rest a little while"
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child
And all the people hurried fast, real fast and no one ever smiled

Kit, yearns to be a Warrior
Cis Molly, she/her
3 Moons
too baby for romance

Bluekit is a runty kit with primarily pure white fur, though black streaks down her forehead, up her tail, and up only one paw. She is blind, and thus eyes that wouldve been blue with a distinct orange splash in her right eye is, instead, foggy.

Bluekit certainly has a personality all her own! She's already a handful, sneaking away without a sound to pounce on older kits or even apprentices and playfight all day long. She has a lot of restless energy she seems to only want to release through battle. She's so confident her teeny tiny butt can defeat anyone that she once boasted she could beat up Sparrowstar! Her blindness doesn't usually even factor into her life, either, so she might eventually actually be good enough to beat up her leader. Oh boy.

Bluekit was the last kit born to Mossbright, and is kind of a runt. Ah well.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:09 pm

please enjoy my violence toddler
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:12 pm

I LOVE your violence toddler. 10/10
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:26 pm

Edited and posted
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:27 pm

necrobinical wrote:please enjoy my violence toddler

Make sure to add the violence toddler to the character log
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penkil » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:56 pm

Name: Owl'Mouse
Current Rank: Warrior
Desired Rank: Medicine cat or medicine apprentice.

Physical Appearance: Owl'Mouse is a very tiny, slim she-cat with mostly black fur and the tiniest dabbles of white upon her belly, paws, and face. She has a rounder face-shape and large-pupiled yellow eyes with orange rings that make her look like she has the eyes of an owl. Her fur is very short everywhere aside from a tiny patch upon her belly. If one was not paying attention, one wouldn't be able to see her well--if at all--in the dark. Her legs are thin, yet strong and her paws are large for her size, with overgrown claws that slightly peek from her claw-slits all the time. Her tail is very long and tapers at the end into a paintbrush-like point.

Personality: A very skittish and nervous she, this cat is always on high guard in case something bad happens. She often over-prepares for any and all situations with quick wit and overthinking. Despite this, she is also extremely playful--except she doesn't know how to play with other cats too well, despite being raised around her siblings and mother. She prefers to hide and run than face threats head-on, but if needed, she is able to gain at least enough courage to defend herself or others.

Background: Owl'Mouse used to be a kittypet along with her mother and siblings, being born under a bed and being raised generally well. Her mother had escaped the twoleg nest before she was born, and had a relationship with a stray tom. This mysterious tom had a few invisible birth defects and disorders from his lineage, which some is suspected to have passed down to Owl'mouse. The tom was left once Owls' mother got bored of him, deciding to return to her twoleg nest to have her kits. Owl'mouse was born as Barnaby to a litter of 5, 2 dying when they were kits and one of her remaining brothers being given away when old enough. One of these days, her mother begged for her to escape the twoleg nest with her, manipulating the she-cat--barely apprentice aged--to leave the kittypet life behind. After a while of living outside, Owl'mouse noted how her mother would act, often dramatic and cruel to others and allowing dangerous creatures to take refuge. Due to her growing fear, Barnaby would run off to join the clans at around 8 moons or so in the middle of the night, where she blended herself within the dark. Due to her gigantic eyes and saying how she was supposedly "Named after an owl of death", according to her mother, the clan named her Owl'paw. Later down the line, she was given the name Owl'Mouse due to her timid nature, quiet squeaky meows, and small body with a long tail.

Orientation: Demiromantic asexual
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A.
Offspring: N/A.
Parents: Luigi (Kittypet/Loner mother), "Void" (Loner father)
Siblings: Quincy (Kittypet brother), Tobias/Toby (Kittypet brother), Yang (Kittypet Unknown), Tubby (Kittypet brother)
Apprentice: N/A

Theme song: Natural - Imagine Dragons
Other Information:
→ Based mostly off my real-life cat, Barnaby, who sadly went to starclan.
→ Her kittypet name; "Barnaby", in which it was referred to as "The owl of death", is a reference to the rhythm-platformer "Billie Bust Up"
→ Owl'Mouse has a form of dwarfism, making her look constantly like a kit (Think Francis). Due to this strange lack of growth, it makes it look like her claws are overgrown when they're just normal claw sized for an average molly.
Attachments
owlmous.png
owlmous.png (16.1 KiB) Viewed 233 times
Penkil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:06 pm

finished crowkit's form! it can be found here :^D say hello to a future evil boi hehehe
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me