โ†ณ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ†ณ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง

Postby st. serpent » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:58 am

discussion thread for this rp

any important rp info will be published here!! :)

preexisting events

the Grandis Forceful Disappearances Incident of 2105 occurred during the late stages of the End of the Centuries between January 2105 until July 2105. this event concerns the abductions and alleged murders of several important government officials and persons of interest in Grandis. in the end, approximately 77 Grandis citizens were subject to these enforced disappearances. multiple states were accused of sponsoring these crimes, but due to the prevailing tensions of the war, not one of them were brought to justice. in reality, White Torches, a government-sponsored Risks squadron of the US government, was responsible for this incident. the disappearances of major government leaders left such a large power vacuum in Grandis that the local government became extremely dysfunctional by 2105, leading to nationwide financial and social crises. to this day, those bereaved and orphaned by the Grandis Forceful Disappearances Incident of 2105 would hold a nationwide vigil annually in the month of July, writing letters to the 77 people who went missing in hopes that some day, even just one of them, would come back home

the St. Vincent Police Massacre was a violent confrontation in October 2113 between the town of St. Vincent's police and the youth crime groups who were already causing public unrest in the region. the massacre was sparked when a criminal gang of Risks burned a police station to the ground, angered over the recent shootings of Risks in the area. the St. Vincent Police Massacre stopped when the fire spread out to the local gas station, triggering a massive explosion that eventually forced both sides to withdraw. roughly 46 police officers and 24 civilians were killed. only 7 of the police officers present survived the massacre. the St. Vincent Police Massacre lead to a military crackdown against the youth groups in the city, eventually dividing the city into two: one half belongs to the humans and the other to Risks. because of this, St. Vincent is known to be the city with the highest rate of discrimination against Risks, and sporadic violences between the Risks and humans could still be frequently spotted to this day

the Beaumont Rainfall Tragedy occurred on the town of Beaumont's Flower Day in April 2114. all day long, the weather was clear with only an 11% forecasted chance of rain. however, at 16:30, where the Flower Day street fair was at the peak of attendance, a sudden rain drenched the entire town of Beaumont. many locals were quite unbothered by it, until they realised that what fell wasn't water at all, it was an unknown, deep red liquid. eventually, mass severe hallucinations, seizures, and panic overtook those exposed to the rain. 127 people were killed by the rain, 10 trampled by the panicking citizens, and 55 were severely poisoned. in the end, Beaumont never recovered from this incident, eventually becoming a ghost town. for some reason, the more derelict parts of the town and the graves of those who died during the incident have been infested solely by red datura flowers; an ironic reminder to what happened on that fateful day
Last edited by st. serpent on Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:21 am

x
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    01 angelo piers 02 24 years old 03 male 04 homosexual 05 5'6" 06 toxikinesis
    07 facility 113 member 08 beaumont rainfall tragedy 09 march 6 10 infpxxxxx
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€' โƒ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™‚๐™€๐™Ž !! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    angelo is an unfortunate victim of an environment that he himself has no control of. abused by his par
    ents who were suffering financially due to the recession caused by the end of the centuries, angelo had
    to stop attending school to help finance his dysfunctional household. this did not stop his bullies from
    tormenting him though, and angelo's life remained in the dark. feeling that his entire hometown has b
    etrayed him, angelo swore vengeance to every single soul in beaumont. on a quite friday afternoon, an
    gelo triggered a massive downpour, finally satisfying his revenge with the beaumont rainfall tragedyxx
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โƒ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™ !! โ”€โ”€โ”€

angelo possesses a rare risk trait: toxikinesis. while other risks possessin
    g said risk trait is only able to manipulate toxin, angelo is able to generat
    e poison, typically in the form of a deep red liquid, out of seemingly noth
    ing but his own will. studies conclude that angelo's poison does not requ
    ire consumption or entry to an orifice to take effect. contact through skin
    is often enough to cause at the least a mild poisoning. overexposure to t
    his poison causes severe anticholinergic syndrome, leading to delirium, s
    eizures, and death. survivors of the beaumont rainfall tragedy develop se
    veral complications thereafter, such as paranoid schizophrenia, memory l
    oss, severe hallucinations at the sight of rain or flowers, and ego deathxx
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”‚

โ”€โ”€โ”€ โƒ ๐™„ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰ '๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™„๐™‘๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    โ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
    angelo is rather light-hearted and cheery, unafraid of new experiences a
    nd finding joy in even the littlest of things. however, angelo is prone to v
    iolent mood swings, and his mood switches easily and quickly. he seems
    to not be above killing, and preliminary foundation interviews with angel
    o report that angelo fully intended to trigger the poison storm in the bea
    umont rainfall tragedy on that particular friday whereby an evening stree
    t fair was occurring in order to kill as many beaumont locals as possible.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€
    angelo is not the most welcoming to new people, in fear of being treated
    like how his parents and his schoolmates treated him in the past. the onl
    y person angelo trusts would be zyler. he would still respond kindly to st
    rangers, but he can never find it in himself to fully rely on themxxxxxxx.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โƒ ๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ ๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ !! โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by st. serpent on Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kafka ` » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:57 am

ImageImage

- waleria mrozowska
    - sanest polish woman ever
    - 26, birom ace
    - 6'1
    - pain manipulation, victor vale expy no. 756 im so sorry
    - dullest eyes you'll ever come across :heart_eyes:
    - i will code u...... soonish.........
kafka `

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ†ณ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ.

Postby strawbs. » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:25 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    zylerX' ravenscroft. i'X|X'i twenty-seven 'Xyears X'old.
    male, 'he/him. x|x pansexual/rom. x|x the' berserk ;
    facilityXi 113 X|X risk Xitrait : umbrakinesis. X|X five
    foot xxX ten. xx|xx slender Xxx but xxX fit Xxx build.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐– ๐Œ๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐•๐„๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โœฆ umbrakinesis: summon and manipulate darkness and shadows. x|x uses energy drawn from dark
    ness,' shadows,' and lunar essence to manifest weaponry and protective bubbles/shields of similar
    nature. x|x blink, a short-range teleportation via shadows, often in small, quick bursts as a tactic
    al maneuver to dodge or evade threats while being difficult to keep up with. Xx can blink through
    walls,i so long as there is empty space on the other side. x|x conceal self with a tenebrous cloak,
    allowing him to blend in with the shadows. more likely to be noticed when moving; however, rem
    aining completely still,'' or with subtle movements,'' may prove him nearly invisible to the untrain
    ed eye. x|x snuff out light sources by submerging the area around him in a darkened haze;i it ma
    nipulates the light levels and victims begin to see shapes in the gloom as their eyes play tricks on
    them.' able to cause self-induced paranoia, while possible psychosis is from the haze itself.' lights
    may flicker in his proximity when he's emotionally triggered. x|x the energy he absorbs and expel
    s is naturally very cold in temperature, sometimes enough to generate ice crystals. umbrakinesis-
    related injuries are known to result in frostbite or hypothermia if left untreated. a low body tem
    perature is something that he is commonly susceptible to; iX it drops particularly when he's using
    his abilities or mentally unwell. in such cases, his skin is paler and his body may uncontrollably tr
    emble when it's most severe. 'X|X' studies show that his risk trait has a tendency to call forth the
    more corrupted parts of his mind and soul, which is additionally how he gathers his strength.i' he
    could utilize such negative energy without too much unnecessary destruction or harm;x however,
    he lacks the empathy to care about self-control.' makes him a loose cannon of sorts.' pain, emoti
    onal and physical, X is invigorating, X though it's easy for him to get, X' โ€œlost in it," 'X so to speak,
    meaning that often once he starts something that is very passionately driven,' he won't stop,' bec
    ause of the lack of control that he has. x|x ultimately,i' he is at his most dangerous at night and/
    or in the darkness.
    โœฆ srry oopsi redid this <3
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tt
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tt

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐† !
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me