*=Our World Is Ruined=*[Discussion/Profiles]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: *=Our World Is Ruined=*[Discussion/Profiles]

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:54 am

+New Character Dropping!-Minor+
+++
Name: Haleno, Hal [Nicknames can go under this too]
Birthday: April 21
Species: Half elf, the other half is a god
Pronouns: He
Identify as?: Male, N/A
Personality: Haleno grew up to believe he is a chosen hero, and that shaped his personality considerably. He is arrogant and thinks highly of himself, often as he is above people. And as he believes his task is to bring peace and victory to the people in need, he has no trouble slaying monsters and offering his help, even (or especially) when not asked. In fact, he is so dedicated to his task that he holds himself to high standards, and actually fears disappointing people.
Crush/Taken by:[update this later]
Backstory: Born from an union between a god and an elf, Haleno was hailed as a blessing to the world, who would surely grow up to be a savior of people. As such, he was trained from a young age to fight and hone his magical skills. He protected his hometown from evil monsters for a while, until he decided to leave home and become a savior of others.
Skills: Fight (he has wings in the picture. He can’t fly too high up, but in exchange he is very fast), weapon usage (preferably pole arm weapons, but he is acceptable with most others), superhuman endurance, strength and speed, True Sight (allows him to see heat, magic and auras even in the dark), Light Barrier creation (his main magic. It repels attacks, can be used as a platform and can be launched at enemies. Haleno is trying to make it thin and sharp enough to work as a blade, but he hasn’t had too much success so far, which is why he uses weapons.
Transformations?: Not yet, potentially?
Any kin?: Parents, grandfather, is only child
Other details go here: His extra eyes open up whenever he uses his magic. He also wears armor but the character creator doesn’t have any good ones.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:26 pm

OrangeLeaf wrote:+New Character Dropping!-Minor+
+++
Name: Haleno, Hal [Nicknames can go under this too]
Birthday: April 21
Species: Half elf, the other half is a god
Pronouns: He
Identify as?: Male, N/A
Personality: Haleno grew up to believe he is a chosen hero, and that shaped his personality considerably. He is arrogant and thinks highly of himself, often as he is above people. And as he believes his task is to bring peace and victory to the people in need, he has no trouble slaying monsters and offering his help, even (or especially) when not asked. In fact, he is so dedicated to his task that he holds himself to high standards, and actually fears disappointing people.
Crush/Taken by:[update this later]
Backstory: Born from an union between a god and an elf, Haleno was hailed as a blessing to the world, who would surely grow up to be a savior of people. As such, he was trained from a young age to fight and hone his magical skills. He protected his hometown from evil monsters for a while, until he decided to leave home and become a savior of others.
Skills: Fight (he has wings in the picture. He can’t fly too high up, but in exchange he is very fast), weapon usage (preferably pole arm weapons, but he is acceptable with most others), superhuman endurance, strength and speed, True Sight (allows him to see heat, magic and auras even in the dark), Light Barrier creation (his main magic. It repels attacks, can be used as a platform and can be launched at enemies. Haleno is trying to make it thin and sharp enough to work as a blade, but he hasn’t had too much success so far, which is why he uses weapons.
Transformations?: Not yet, potentially?
Any kin?: Parents, grandfather, is only child
Other details go here: His extra eyes open up whenever he uses his magic. He also wears armor but the character creator doesn’t have any good ones.

Approved! Will add your character to the front page when I can!
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:47 pm

Have we started yet?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:54 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Have we started yet?

Due too limited access on my Internet, no I haven't started this RP yet :( it's upsetting...
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me