☼☽ Zodiac Island ☼☽ Forms and Discussions

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☼☽ Zodiac Island ☼☽ Forms and Discussions

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:55 pm

13 college students find themselves trapped on a mysterious island with suspiciously everything needed to survive and thrive here. They cant remember how they've arrived or where they were going. It's a seemingly normal island. 13 huts reside in the middle of the island, each with their own themes. 13 huts for 13 college students, as if someone knew they were coming. For what reason? It wouldn't be until night befell them when the truth would come out. They would become the guinea pigs of the Scientific community at XX University. Within each themed Cabin came a packet containing the experiment details and the clues to get off this island, as well as a set of rules that cannot be broken. What will they do now? Who can they trust? Will they work together to free themselves? or is there a betrayal amongst them?
Main Thread

Code: Select all
[left][img]picture%20here[/img][/left][left][size=200][color=#B4CFEC]║

║[/color][/size][/left][center][size=150][color=#B4CFEC]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/color][/size]
[color=#808080][size=180]first name
middle name
last name[/size][/color]
[color=#B4CFEC][size=150]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/size][/color]
[color=#808080][size=150]❝quote defining oneself here.❞[/size]
[size=85]-source of quote[/size][/color]
[size=150][color=#B4CFEC]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/color][/size][/center]
[left][center][size=200][color=#B4CFEC]◤[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#808080]◥[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#B4CFEC]base facts[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#808080][b]Name[/b]:[i] here[/i]
[b]Nickname[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]Age[/b]:[i] here Years Old[/i]
[b]Gender[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]Country of origin[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]Sexuality[/b]:[i] Here [/i]
[b]Zodiac Sign[/b]:[i] Here [/i][/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#808080]◣[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#B4CFEC]◢[/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#B4CFEC]◤[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#808080]◥[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#B4CFEC]appearance[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#808080][b]Height[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]Weight[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]Build[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]Eyes[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]Hair[/b]:[i] here [/i][/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#808080]◣[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#B4CFEC]◢[/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#B4CFEC]◤[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#808080]◥[/color][/size]
[size=125][color=#B4CFEC]base traits[/color][/size]
[size=85][color=#808080][b]Main trait[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]+ Traits[/b]:[i] here [/i]
[b]- Traits[/b]:[i] here  [/i][/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#808080]◣[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#B4CFEC]◢[/color][/size][/center][/left][center][size=90][color=#808080]childhood description here   [/color][/size]
[color=#B4CFEC][size=150]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/size][/color]
[size=90][color=#808080]personality

here             [/color][/size][/center]

Code: Select all
[left][color=transparent]xx[/color][/left][left][color=transparent]xxx[/color]
[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐀; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]
[color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][color=#404040]xxxxx [/color][/size]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐂; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]
[color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][color=#404040]xxxxx[/color][/size]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐅; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐇; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐉; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐍; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]
[color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][color=#404040]xxxxx[/color][/size][/left]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐎; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐐; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐒; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐓; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐕; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐖; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]

[size=120][color=#728B8C][u]🐈‍⬛; name here[/u][/color][/size][size=80]
Last edited by Abducted_by_Bees on Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☼☽ Zodiac Island ☼☽

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:03 pm

reserved
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

reserved
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Tiger 🐅

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Rex
Lucas
Volkov

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Risk everything,
Fear nothing,
Live with no regrets.❞

-anonymous

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
Name: Rex Lucas Volkov
Nickname: Rex or Luke
Country of origin: Russia
Sexuality: bisexual
Zodiac Sign: Tiger

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
appearance
Height: 6ft 3"
Weight: 176.5
Build: Muscular, fit, thicc
Eyes: green
Hair: brown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base traits
Main trait: courageous
+ Traits: brave, fearless, valiant
- Traits: impulsive, hasty, ill-advised

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
a menacing and imposing figure he stands at six feet and three inches tall with a body made up of mostly muscle. his facial features are sharp and rugged that add to an unapproachable stare that keeps strangers at bay. his hair is typically kept shorter and is dark brown in color. he has a noticeable scar on his left eyebrow as well as several others lining his chest and arms from all his daredevil stunts as a child. and a clean shaven beard that covers the bottom half of his face. His eyes are a bright green that reminds you of fresh grass after a thunderstorm.

Rex's father is an Irish man and his mother is Russian. He grew up in Ireland with his twin sister ___. He had a relatively happy childhood. However, his sister seemed to have a harder time and he was always having to protect and defend her. He spent a lot of his time getting in fights and trouble. His greatest memories are doing dares with his friends and thinking he was invincible, though the numerous broken bones and scars scream otherwise.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Rex is a natural born protector. He is an act first, ask questions later (if he remembers) kind of guy. He's the first one to jump to conclusions and spring into action before the pen even drops. Rex devotes his life to his friends and family and has publicly stated he would die for them. Because of his impulsive behavior and build, he comes across as unapproachable. despite this, he loves to joke around and he's quite playful to those within his circles. Yet, he would jump in for anyone that needed saving or a helping hand without a second thought.

Rex has never really panicked in any situation. He rides his life through on the conviction that everything will work out somehow. He just has to jump in with both feet and charge forward. This over the top optimistic view has often been brought up as "too much". Just because he's fearless doesn't mean that things don't bother him. And he's not exactly the type to wear his heart on his sleeve. Sure, he will be your shoulder to cry on, knight on a white horse, best friend, soldier, anything you need, but he expects nothing from no one else. Rex often keeps his troubles and issues buried deep in his chest behind wall after wall that he's built up over the years. And its not hard to notice that he's bothered by something. His tell-tale sign is usually an unamused glare and veins in his cheeks from him grinding his teeth as he broods over the thought. Getting it out of him, is nearly impossible, because he believes he can figure it out on his own eventually, and if not, he will overcome it with sheer willpower.
Last edited by Abducted_by_Bees on Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐅 relations

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:04 pm

xx
xxx
🐀; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐂; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐅; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐇; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐉; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐍; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐎; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐐; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐒; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐓; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐕; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐖; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐈‍⬛; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Abducted_by_Bees on Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Rooster 🐓

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:22 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Evander
Kang

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝the reason people awaken
is because they have finally
stopped agreeing to things
that insult their souls.❞

-jim hightower

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
Name: Evander Kang
Nickname: zee or zand
Country of origin: s. korea
Sexuality: pansexual
Zodiac Sign: rooster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
appearance
Height: 5ft 10"
Weight: 164
Build: fit, lean
Eyes: amber, brown
Hair: chocolate brown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base traits
Main trait: outspoken
+ Traits: faithful to oneself, opinionated,
brave

- Traits: egocentric, rude, insensitive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Evander grew up with an overachiever older sister. He often felt like he lived in her shadow, so in his own thoughts, he wouldn't describe his childhood as exactly 'happy.' His parents often compared them and in their eyes, he often fell short of expectations. It was then that he realized he was going to stop trying for their or anyone's approval and speaking out about his own beliefs, needs, and life.
He grew up in south korea until the age of 12 when they moved to america for a better opportunity in his father's career. By the time he was 17 he had moved out of his parents house and into an apartment. The relationship between his family and himself is highly strained, though he still returned for birthdays and holidays, despite living just a few miles away, there wasnt much else between them. Every time they spoke to him, it ended in an argument. They didn't like that he was living out of their perfect plan for the family and he didn't care what they thought anymore. It wasn't until he got into college that his sister and his relationship started to improve.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Polite and fourth dimensional, Evander gets along rather well with anyone he meets at first, but is indifferent to how others feel about him, and never shies away from speaking his mind. He can be unnecessarily blunt and moves to his own rhythm and methods, rarely slowing down for anyone or anything. Evander stops at nothing to achieve a goal he sets in mind, and he achieves things easily without having to put much effort in. He's known for always rubbing people the wrong way whenever they spend very long with him, but he rarely cares about whether or not he's making a good impression. Evander has no issues in making friends, and he has a gift for burning bridges between the fake ones. He's outspoken and blunt and he tells everyone that he meets, that if you don't like him for him, then there is the door. No one is forcing you to stay. If something bothers him or the other person is wrong, you can guarantee he's going to tell you and he's not going to beat around the bush to save your feelings a bit. There is no sugar coating when it comes to Evander. Still, he cares deeply about the people who choose to stick around him and look past his eccentricities, especially people who are willing to go on a good adventure with him. He hates strict routines and fights against every expectation that's put upon him, almost to a self-destructive level.
Last edited by Abducted_by_Bees on Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐓 Relations

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:25 am

xx
xxx
🐀; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐂; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐅; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐇; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐉; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐍; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐎; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐐; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐒; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐓; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐕; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐖; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx

🐈‍⬛; name here
xxxxxxxxxxx
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

annaleigh -- the goat

Postby sapphic psychic » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:36 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Annaleigh Kendall | 24 years old | Genderfluid (She/they pronouns) | The Goat | Queer | Hispanic | Goes by Anna
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annaleigh is often described as a ray of sunshine, most usually having a smile on her face.
They take great pride in their ability to empathize with others and are willing to be the s
houlder that people lean on. They often develop quick, yet strong relationships with thos
e around them and find joy in helping others. As such, Annaleigh is more of an extrovert,
always wanting to engage and talk with anyone who happens to be around her. However,
because of this, they tend to develop co-dependent tendencies rather quickly which ofte
n come out later on in a relationship -- both platonic and romantic. Her compassion is n-
ot shallow, as people often percieve her to be and she desperately wants to have a com-
munity that was as tight-knit as her home.

Annaleigh hails from Brooklyn, NY, and was raised in a family that was used to scraping
by. This, in turn, resulted in a very collective mindset. Sure, Anna was raised by their
parents, but she was also raised by the place in which she resides. She has a younger
brother, Brayan, who she grew close with and helped to raise. They are the first pers-
on in their family to go to college, though at one point Annaleigh was extremely unsu
re of her future. Nowadays (when not trapped on the island), Anna can be found exp-
loring their collegetown, sprawled out on the couch of a friend's house or making fo-
od for a friend in need.

Relationships
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rex | The Tiger | WIP
Evander | The Rooster | WIP
Viviette | The Ox | WIP
Castor | The Dragon | WIP
Percy | The Cat | WIP
Mercedes | The Snake | WIP
[/list]
Last edited by sapphic psychic on Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:19 am, edited 10 times in total.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vivette Koekemoer - The Ox

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:40 am

Vivette Koekemoer | 23 | Cisfemale | The Ox
Sexuality: Lesbian
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance: Vivette's hair is currently in a protective style, and when down, reaches to her mid-back, though she usually keeps it tied up either in a bun or with a silk scarf. Her eyes are very dark brown. She stands at about 5'6", and she has a fairly lithe, though athletic, build. She holds herself with a decent, though somewhat relaxed, posture. Her dark skin doesn't have any scars, but she does have a splotched birthmark on her left shoulder.

Personality: Vivette is a warm and outgoing presence wherever she goes, usually willing to strike up a conversation with anyone, enjoying learning about other people and their interests. She's goal-oriented as well - once she figures out what she wants, she'll stop at nothing to try and get it. Her persistence and resilience makes her a respected member of any group, especially as she'll be encouraging for others to keep going. However, this also means she can be very stubborn, and it's very difficult to change her mind once she's set on something. Vivette also has the tendency to speak her mind, especially if there's something that she doesn't particularly like, though she's trying to hold herself back from doing so - though her facial expressions tend to give her thoughts away anyway. Regardless, for those that she can truly trust, Vivette is incredibly loyal and reliable.

Short Bio: WIP
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me