RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:31 am

StoneColdRiddik wrote:Ah okay I see. We’ll just let us know. :) hope everything goes as planned.

Also Luna. Liberty is a boy. Sorry if the pink head liner threw it off. I just choose random colors. :D :lol:

Okay, haha I thought he was a male
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:19 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Okay, think I might change Wolf's crushes, since I really like Queens characters

Noo don't. I'm just kidding! Choose what ya like ^^
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:22 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Still here, Riddick

Me too
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 am

I'm just kinda milling about. I require a reply from Fortune's Fool, who hasn't posted for a while.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:35 pm

LunaClaw wrote:
StoneColdRiddik wrote:Your characters are accepted Luna Claw. I will add them to the ranks when I get home. Sorry about the wait.

thank you!
Spiritstar3 wrote:Sorry to hear about your chickens, oat

Luna: what sexuality is Khione? XD Liberty might end up with some competition...or maybe Gauge can crush on Khione or Kun

She's Bisexual!

Anyone want to tag any of my new wolves?

Also, anyone possibly up to having their wolf adopt Palmetto?

Kay kay, XD, going to have Gauge crush on her if that's okay.

Also, you could tag Gauge if you want. She's open.

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Okay, think I might change Wolf's crushes, since I really like Queens characters

Noo don't. I'm jk. Choose what ya like

Eh heh, kay, I'll keep Foxleap as possible crush, but I put three others also
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:25 pm

Hi sorry I got really sick suddenly and couldn't post for a while, but I hope to be able to get a post up tomorrow!
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:32 am

-*Break your self against My stone*-

Username: SCR
Wolf name: Hutten
Crush: (open)
Mate: (open)
Personality: Hutten starts as an introverted, cold, and taciturn wolf who pushes away those who would otherwise be considered her friends. Though withdrawn, Hutten does not shirk what she considers her duty. As much as she resents assuming leadership, she is the first to ensure that what is necessary gets done. Hutten's pragmatism and sense of responsibility hope to lead others to trust and follow her. She has yet to learn that thinking differently from a crowd and being completely alone are not the same. Hutten will soften up as time goes along giving her the time to build relationships with the wolves around her. She is a closeted romantic who is a tough nut to crack but once she is allowed to love openly she will smother her partner in cuddles and love while spending as much time with this treasured wolf as she could maybe even trying to involve them in her work.
Other: The right side of her face has deep scars from a fight with a Lynx. One scar starts from her muzzle and ends at her cheek with a group of crossing scars from multiple cuts. Other various scratches or bite marks littler the right side of her face.
Pack:Starlight

_~And spit your pity in my soul~_
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:30 pm

XD pretty wolf, Riddick

Poor Kikui is so bored and lonely...he needs an elder friend/crush or...some sort of friend(s).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:06 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
LunaClaw wrote:
StoneColdRiddik wrote:Your characters are accepted Luna Claw. I will add them to the ranks when I get home. Sorry about the wait.

thank you!
Spiritstar3 wrote:Sorry to hear about your chickens, oat

Luna: what sexuality is Khione? XD Liberty might end up with some competition...or maybe Gauge can crush on Khione or Kun

She's Bisexual!

Anyone want to tag any of my new wolves?

Also, anyone possibly up to having their wolf adopt Palmetto?

Kay kay, XD, going to have Gauge crush on her if that's okay.

Also, you could tag Gauge if you want. She's open.

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:

Noo don't. I'm just kidding! Choose what ya like ^^

Eh heh, kay, I'll keep Foxleap as possible crush, but I put three others also

Thx lol

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R I V E R

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:10 am

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
R I V E R
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."

name;; river age;; 2y 6M gender;; female ranking;; hunterpack;; RedMoon

appearance;an average sized tan colored wolf with red tints into her fur. She has warm brown eyes.
personality;Bubbly, over dramatic and honestly quite petty. River is known for being caring and one that other wolves can go to for anything - she is willing to talk to anyone. River while putting on a friendly front is actually quite cautious and nervous to make new friends, more specifically she is worried to let others close to her. Once you get to know River, and she sees another as a friend, family or mate then she would do anything for them.
history; River was born and raised in the RedMoon pack, She is an open book so there isn't much to not know about her besides that she ironically has a fear of water. She was raised by the previous Beta - her mother passed in a tragic winter storm where she was trapped under ice in a frozen river. River blames herself for the accident as she had ran out of camp during an argument they had. Being unable to see the river, as it was frozen. She ran on top of the ice and became terrified, frozen almost to move when she felt the ice crack under her. Her mother - Rosetta tried saving her, but the ice cracked under her weight, entrapping her mother in the frozen river. Due to this, River - in all irony to her name has an absolute fear of water. She will drink from rivers and streams but refuses to submerge herself in, or even go past her paws.
In an effort to make her mother proud, and please her pack. River has sworn loyalty to her pack, refusing to let them down, her primary skill is hunting. However, she also has a brief knowledge of medicine and is able to fight when needed. Although those skills are less than average.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me