𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 O/A (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 O/A (discussion & forms)

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:51 pm

This is the discussion thread for Haunted House! Feel free to use your own forms (so long as they include the basics) or use the one outlined below! Please wait for me to approve your character before you post!

Here is the link to the rp thread!

Form template:
Code: Select all
Please delete the parts in parentheses once you’re finished!

image (if you have one)
Name:
Nickname / titles:
Gender / orientation:
Physical Description: (if no image)
Eye colour:
Hair colour:
Notable traits: (ex: tattoos, scars, supernatural traits)
Typical clothing:

Species:
Abilities/skills: (includes strengths such as leadership skills, physical strength, etc. as well as supernatural abilities)
Species affiliations: (optional; mostly for if you had someone like a werewolf character who automatically feels that other wereanimals are part of their pack or something; can also include a social group for humans if you wish)

Brief history: (both of these can be revealed in-rp if you would prefer)
Brief personality traits:

Optional character trivia:

Feel free to mark!

Announcements!!!
- the rp will open shortly! :) Feel free to post forms and I will start accepting after I get everything finalized!

┏┓
┃┃╱╲
┃╱╱╲╲
╱╱╭╮╲╲
▔▏┗┛▕▔
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲

╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

A note on species weaknesses: you may choose how much these play into your character; whatever you choose to have affect your character does not need to have the same effect on others, however I do think these limitations can lead to some creative scenarios. The same goes for specific abilities. For example, if there are two vampire characters, one can have a weakness to the sun where they get a very bad burn whereas the other might just have to apply an awful lot of sunscreen and then be perfectly fine. Ability-wise this might be more like a specific vampire having the ability to levitate while another can’t levitate but can turn into a bat. I would prefer the more powers you have, the more weaknesses as well but pretty much just don’t be overpowered and have fun!

* Although the theme of this rp is “spooky”, you can still have a supernatural character that does not follow this theme (shapeshifter, dragon, centaur, fae, etc.)
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝔥𝔞𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 O/A (discussion & forms)

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:52 pm

Name: Nyx / The House Master
Nickname / titles: The Cat Witch, The Cat (mostly for residents when they don’t want to blatantly talk about her since she seems to pop up at the sound of her name), The House Master
Gender / orientation: Female, Pansexual

Physical Description: Nyx has a height of nearly 6’ and wears black heels to bring her up to it. Her hair appears wispy and is black with a violet sheen and although she has a vampire-esc aesthetic (especially with fangs and pointed ears), she is not one and does not have the stereotypical pale skin. Her eye is a hollow yellow that glows dimly when she is in the shadows and her other is covered by a purple eyepatch. As far as cosmetics go, she wears dark lipstick as well as nail polish on her pointed fingernails. Her style of dress seems to be bat-wing inspired and she has a classic pointed witch hat, both of which are dark shades of purple. She has also never been seen without her black cat familiar perched atop her shoulders, although the cat has been spotted by itself on numerous occasions.
Eye colour: the visible one is an orange-yellow
Hair colour: black
Notable traits: an eyepatch and her witch’s hat; her hair floats about rather dramatically; a cat is draped around her shoulders; she has pointed fangs, nails, and ears
Typical clothing: varying shades of purples and blacks, usually showing motifs of bat wings or spider webs on the sleeves. Her usual “uniform” is a long sleeved dress that hides her legs along with her hat and heels (which can only be inferred from the sound of her walking).

Species: ??? Witch
Abilities/skills: She can cast almost any spell so long as she does the proper preparation procedures and is fully aware of it and it’s effects. These tend to use up quite a bit of energy though so she doesn’t often go through with them. The abilities she uses more commonly, however, are:
- taking on the form of a quickly-moving black plume of smoke to move around
- teleportation
- taking on the form of her familiar (Spider, the cat) and seeing through his eyes
- manipulation of the house itself (she can affect most things within the house, like moving the hallways into more of a maze than they already are or dimming/turning up the candlelight
- flying on a broomstick, although to do so in the house is not proper etiquette in her opinion

Species affiliations: She has connections with an organization that works in the shadows to set up safe houses for local supernatural populations; she was elected to be one of the “house heads”, which is now where she finds herself. Because of this responsibility, she will do everything in her power to protect the supernaturals under her care. Humans are less of a priority

Brief history: She is a mysterious individual and prefers to keep it that way; all that most residents know is that she appears older than she lets on and must have some sort of connections or clout to get her to the position she is in today.
Brief personality traits: Mysterious, an eloquent speaker, and determined, Nyx views herself as a model for the other residents and shoulders the responsibility of taking care of them, even if they themselves are not aware of her influence. She seems to know of any potentially dangerous antics without being drawn in herself and even takes a more personal approach sometimes by outright giving advice to her tenants, although since quite a few are fairly ancient themselves, she tends to do this moreso to young or new supernaturals. She still does try to get to know everyone under her care though, even if her schedule is mostly full.

- She is the house master (and will likely be less active than my other characters)
- her wand is the horn of a unicorn
- there is no significance planned for her eyepatch, I just didn’t feel up for drawing the other eye ajfhsjsjsk

———————

Colored werewolf form/colored normal wolf form
Name: Nikolav Weiss
Nickname / titles: Niko, Nik, Niki (the last one he isn’t too fond of)
Gender / orientation: Male, biromantic / asexual

Physical Description: Nikolav has shaggy, but well taken care of light blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. His build is on the slimmer side and he stands at a height of 5’11”. Nik’s facial features are also sharper, appearing a little more intimidating than he thinks he is.
Eye color: blue
Hair colour: light blond
Notable traits: large canines, sturdier and more blunt than a vampire’s; scar of a werewolf bite on his arm (which he often tries to cover with sleeves)
Typical clothing: He almost always dresses for cold weather, preferring sweatshirts, turtlenecks, hoodies, and even sometimes a combination of both. Jeans are his go-to bottoms and he favours casual footwear. Quite a few articles of clothing he owns are ripped and sewn in random places, likely from his excursions while transformed and from transforming itself.

Species: werewolf (turned)
Abilities/skills:
- Niko is training himself to have more control over his emotions, enough so that he can keep his cool in many unexpected situations
- If feeling extreme emotion, hunger, restlessness, or during the full moon, he will turn into a werewolf and lose consciousness as himself
- While he cannot turn into the werewolf form by choice, he can change himself into a normal white wolf
- Surprisingly, some communication with canines; this is absolutely useless unless you want to be distracted at some point or perhaps find a nearby squirrel
Species affiliations: Niko does not affiliate himself with werewolves specifically, and even around the other supernaturals he tries to keep his distance.

Brief history: details to (potentially) be brought up in the rp; Niko ran away from home not long after being “cursed” since he didn’t want to hurt his family. He was attacked and bitten by an injured werewolf after the veterinarian’s office he interned at brought one in, and has since been trying to make it on his own. After finding out about the “abandoned” mansion, although unsure about living with a bunch of creatures he only recently found out existed, Nikolav decided to give it a shot.
Brief personality traits: Nikolav’s personality has changed since he started his new life; he is now generally very cautious and is good at stepping up to take responsibility. He can be very gentle and friendly with new people and while teaching how to do things and is overall pretty quiet. Most of the time he is tired and whenever he tries to get any rest, a new bout of restlessness overtakes him. As he is still new to the whole werewolf thing, Niko has been trying very hard to not be very emotional. Whenever he is, and whenever he is hungry, then he begins to take on the mentality of a wild animal. This can be very dangerous from anyone involved, however Niko’s hidden fear of some of the other supernaturals is strong enough to effect even in this form. This means that even when he is a monster with a lust for blood, he is still pretty docile around most of the house. After getting some time to adjust to his newer lifestyle, a few of his old mannerisms have resurfaced, such as making snarky comments once in a while and generally joking around. These responses are still not too common though, and he likely won’t do it unless there aren’t many people around.

He has also learned to focus quite a bit more on himself, both to keep himself in check as a werewolf but also having a more survival-based mentality. Nikolav is unsure if this instinctual focus happened because of his closer connection to being an animal or the fact that he’s now living with some pretty shady characters. If anyone brings this attitude up he will feel ashamed, as he doesn’t like turning a blind eye to some of the more bloodthirsty residents but will do so for the sake of saving his own skin.

An added effect of this desperation to survive is also evident in his acting skills, which were pretty much nonexistent before his transformation. Now, he somewhat puts on the persona of someone far more extroverted than he actually is; this is primarily done around the other residents as to make him seem not as terrified, since as a werewolf he is more attune to sensing fear.

- Nikolav tends to get cold very easily, moreso since he has become a werewolf. He subconsciously is used to the thick fur he donns in his other form
- Although he is not very far along in his ‘career’ as a vet, Niko used to intern at a local veterinarian office that is run by a family friend
- He is a sucker for sweet foods and has a large appetite
- In werewolf form, Nikolav is about the size of a polar bear
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:56 pm

Name: Audrey Piers
Nickname / titles: Audrey
Gender / orientation: Female, bisexual

Physical Description: Audrey is pretty average looking in terms of being a teenager; she doesn’t do much with her appearance to make her stick out, although she does tend to have a video recorder or her phone recording an awful lot. She has straight, oak-colored hair that falls a little bit past her shoulders and bangs that she forgets to trim so she usually brushes them off to the sides of her face. She has dark hazel eyes and her usual expression tends to make people think she’s up to something. Audrey stands at 5’2” and usually wears hand-me downs from her older brother and sister. This also means that her style is somewhat sporty even though she hates sports.
Eye colour: hazel
Hair colour: brunette
Notable traits: she has freckles that I forgot to add oops
Typical clothing: sweatshirts, t-shirts, shorts, basically anything that is comfortable and will fit. Many of her clothing options are made for sports in mind and there doesn’t tend to be a specific colour palette she prefers.

Species: human
Abilities/skills:
- she is not opposed to trying dangerous stunts both for her own survival as well as clout on the internet
- Audrey is pretty friendly and can usually win people over even if she’s a little wild sometimes
- although lazy and a procrastinator, if she puts her mind to it she can usually get things done pretty well
- she is really not in the best of shape (especially in terms of stamina), but she Is good at climbing
- she can actually be ridiculously convincing if she wants to, although it’s usually her fervently trying to convince people to believe things she knows aren’t true
Species affiliations: humans! Not that she really has much of an opinion on supernaturals anyway; at school, she is a part of the newspaper club

Brief history: Audrey has lived in this town with her mom, step dad, and twin older siblings for as long as she can remember. She doesn’t mind this, although she is prone to boredom and has come to explore most of the area because of this. This gives her a bit of an advantage for getting to the haunted house, although she got the creeps most of the time before she actually got there so it’s still new terrain for her. At her high school she is a part of both the photography and newspaper clubs, where she mostly causes chaos for her friends even though she’s good at filming, taking photos, and writing for them too. Her dream is to either work with films or journalism, although her focus at the moment is more on paranormal activity and weird video essays she finds on YouTube. This has inspired her to make her own YouTube channel where she has fun making mockumentaries, silly theory videos, and (now) paranormal investigation videos. She joined this experience for her own curiosity (since she’s too afraid to do it on her own) and so that she could make a story time video about it.

Brief personality traits: Audrey is pretty open about her laziness and procrastination, although it’s moreso a lack of interest in the topic than truly wanting to avoid it. She is determined when it comes to subjects she is interested in however, and is also very open to making new friends. She doesn’t care much for appearances and kind of runs on her own schedule, although can also be a team player like when she is visiting a haunted house with her classmates.

- Audrey makes things up just to get a reaction out of people. Her poker face is very good though, so sometimes she has to explain that what she said was a joke/not real
- she is really very good at both reading people along with observing things that others might not notice
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:56 pm

Name: Eventide
Nickname / titles: Eve, Evan, Vin (Vin is most common)
Gender / orientation: genderfluid (any pronouns, usually he/they)
Age: ???, claims it to be ~19 (which is relatively correct in regard to his lifespan)

Physical Description: They usually appear more ‘human’ than in the image; Eve has a lanky build and stands at 5’8”. They have long, “dyed” lavender-grey hair, and their skin tone is quite pale. They always wear makeup in public (which also usually covers their blue scales; if they notice any signs of their scales being visible, they always have concealer on hand to touch it up). Despite this, they have conventionally pretty features and noticeably long eyelashes. Their ears are in fact pointed, although their hair usually covers that part of them. Their eyes are aqua and their pupils are slightly slitted.
Eye colour: aqua blue
Hair colour: lavender-grey
Notable traits: it is possible for Eve to have antlers and a tail in this form, but this is very unlikely in most cases. They cannot naturally disguise their scales, sharp teeth, and pointed pupils and ears.
Typical clothing: he likes to wear clothing that isn’t skin tight, and especially tops that have longer sleeves

Species: eastern dragon (weather controlling)
Abilities/skills: Can change local weather conditions and wind (larger storms are far more difficult, but rain is fairly simple), flying (dragon form only), shifting between dragon and human forms, telepathy (the other has to be within eyesight of them)
Species affiliations: they are siding with the humans and do not have too many experiences with other supernaturals.

Brief history: ???, at this current moment, they have been parading around the town in disguise as a human because they think it is fun.
Brief personality traits: Vin has quite the casual demeanor and is generally curious, gentle, and well-meaning. They can be quite blunt at times though and prefers not to sugarcoat things- being honest is a highly valued trait by them, after all. They enjoy interacting with others and calmer activities like those in the fine arts, reading, and napping, but is also intrigued in dancing and martial arts. An important inspiration for Vin is the fact that he gets bored very easily and will do nearly anything to combat that, since as a long-lived being, they have experienced an awful lot.

- Vin’s telepathy can work with animals, however he likely won’t get a response unless they are intelligent (dnd type system)
- Vin will fervently defend themself if someone implies them not being human
- Vin has made a bit of a name for themself as an artist and uses the cover of them being an art student on leave from university
- they actually have a few works that are pretty well known, although he is extremely humble about it because 1 he doesn’t really want the attention and 2 he doesn’t feel as though he deserves the praise (since he has at least a century’s worth of practice compared to the other humans)
- in dragon form, they are about as long as a three story building; when standing on all fours, their height is a little more than one story
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SqueakerTheBun » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:52 pm

Name: Kori Williams
Nickname / titles: Kori-Bear (HE HATES IT HAHA)
Gender / orientation: male, gay

Physical Description: he is 5”6
Eye colour: light blue
Hair colour: very pale blonde
Notable traits: he has little freckles spotted on his face and tops of his arms, and he has light blue braces
Typical clothing: collared short sleeved shirts, usually in light blues and/or greens, that (sometimes) say “theatre club” on them, and a pair of black and white shorts, not too short (you can find them in the girls clothes isle at stores)

Species: human
Abilities/skills: acting (great) singing (sings well)
Species affiliations: he doesn’t have friends, he’s very shy and generally keeps to himself. he’s always told himself that he likes being alone, but a part of him wishes he made friends easily. he’s not rude though, and if people were willing to take it slow and at his pace, he’d make friends just fine!

Brief history: he lives with his older sister Qwinn (20) in an apartment. Qwinn is almost always at work, so often Kori is alone, even at home. growing up Qwinn was his mother figure, since he’s lived with just her since he was 3.
Brief personality traits: shy, introverted, awkward, theatre geek, very passionate about things he likes, generally a happy person
Attachments
CEE7AEF0-C15A-4F29-A46C-C87E99978D7D.jpeg
CEE7AEF0-C15A-4F29-A46C-C87E99978D7D.jpeg (61.07 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Last edited by SqueakerTheBun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
SqueakerTheBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seraphina Lux/ Icarus Nightingale

Postby owl0430 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:34 am

username;;owl0430
▽ name;; Seraphina Lux
▽ gender;;female
▽ age;;17
Sexuality: Heteromantic-demi

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify): human

▽ Traits;;While definetly open and friendly with her family and those she feels close to, when anyone else is around or she meets someone she doesn't know she shuts down and acts more withdrawn. However, she loves puzzles and figuring things out- needless to say she was a fan of Sherlock Holmes at one points, and current enjoys fantasty-based mystery books, shows, and movies.

▽ Likes;; just like her mother and father, she enjoys all forms of art. sculpting, drawing, painting, crafting, and what not. She also loves the night sky and flowers. Just like her mother, she is a cat person, and has a soft spot for the small, fluffy animals. Though ragdolls and Norwegian forest cats are her favorite cat breeds, neither of which could be considered small once fully grown.

▽ dislikes; Those who deceive and betray people. Seraphina also has a slight fear of bugs and bats and finds heights to be rather distasteful.

▽ history;; For the time being she had wanted to get a way from the busy city-life for a bit. But she needed a job. So she got herself a job here in this new, quieter town, unaware of just what she had gotten herself into.

Fun Facts/Trivia:
- Has a scar on the back of her left arm from her mother's grumpy old cat, who for some reason despised her.
- Though seeming rather gentle in nature, she has two moods when it comes to music: Music and artists who include violins in their music (ex. Alexander Ryback music) or rock/heavy metal
- Has no explanation for it but is afraid of poodles. Not the small toy poodles, though- just regular poodles.

▽ crush;;none
▽ secret crush;;none
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;none
theme song; monster- meg and dia.( will be changed soon)

username;;owl0430
▽ name; Icarus Nightingale
▽ gender;;male
▽ age;;died at age 19
Sexuality: originally Hetero, but after becoming a ghost is Ace ( due to trauma regarding his death and part of his curse to not be able to feel love/romance.)

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify):ghost

▽ eye color;;dark grey with golden flecks (the flecks are to represent the fire and embers that killed him.)
▽ hair color;; black

▽ + traits;; He is a loyal and determined person, and is protective over those he considers his comrades and friends.

▽ - traits;; However, he can be rather stubborn, persistent, and slightly bossy/controlling at times. Probably what could be deemed his fatal flaw is that nowadays, he despises the concept of love and soulmates, finding those who believe in love to be utter fools.

▽ likes;; The ocean and roses are some of his favorite things. He also has a liking of chinchillas and prefers cooler weather to hot weather. As he would often say when asked, he would much rather bathe in ice than be hot.

▽ dislikes; heat, fire, firepits/places, romance, and parties. Oh, and he highly dislikes the story of "Alice In Wonderland".
P.s- hates the time of the year nearing his death-date, and to all but a few tends to be more aggressive and moody around this time.)

history;
Quite similar to the Greek myth, he 'flew too close to the sun' so-to-speak. Grew too cocky and arrogant...

It had been a night to remember. A Halloween party, full of his friends and their friends, so on and so forth. That was, until some lunatic threw the remnants of their cigarette where they shouldn't have- and the house swiftly erupted into flames. Most of the partygoers had gotten out- except for one. A woman named Alice, and the one who had stolen his heart. In a burst of adrenaline and a foolish belief he would get them both out alive, he ran back in. But just as he shoved her out of the room she had been trapped in, a ceiling beam fell, crushing him. She got out alive, but saving her had cost him his life. Little had he known, however, a witch had been at the party as well, someone they had been in college with. Though she had thought of it as doing him a favor and allowing him to live, it ended up as more of a curse to him.

He would still live, sort of. Cursed to haunt the world as a ghost, by daylight he was invisible- unseen to the eyes of the living.- but at nightfall, he could be seen- though the moonlight made him transparent. He could phase through people and objects, a cold presence in his wake. Though he can not possess people- he can mess with objects. However, he can become visible in the day and/or physical by using the life forces of the living, requiring physical contact to be absorbed. Becoming physical at any time, or becoming visible during the day, does cause him significant pain.

But it wasn't any of that that was the real curse, nor was it having to watch his friends and family move on with their lives, grow old, and wither away. It was the fact he only had one way out of this- if a human woman confessed their love to him and willingly traded their life for his. But as part of this 'curse, he is incapable of feeling love. Sadness, fury, friendship, yes. But love, and anything romantic? Nope. Not one bit.

Furthermore, he can not handle fire well. He will disappear instantly at the mere sight of it, and it throws him into almost a panic- objects and things will go flying, and he essentially enters a poltergeist-like state. In this state his form will sometimes appear to be that of a flaming skeleton, but it serves no purpose other than acting as a fear-factor. It has no effect on his ability or circumstances as a ghost. ( in simpler terms its just for show and to frighten humans.)

Fun facts/Trivia
- knew how to play the violin and acoustic guitar before he died.
- Though he can seem angry or overly-moody, he's more melancholic than anything, but around the right people he has his better moments.most of it stems from his inability to understand or feel love/romance, which effect his ability to empathize with other. Aka he's just a sad, confused soft ghost boy who has trouble understanding or dealing with emotions.

▽ secret crush;;none
theme song; Ribcage- Andy Black
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cecil Neoma

Postby owl0430 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:35 am

Searching for an image

Name: Cecil Neoma
Sexuality: Heteromantic-ace

Species: Dragonewt- Almost all Dragonewt are born in our realm, but are almost always taken back to avalon, the fact realm, to be raised. On Occasion, a dragon will stay in our realm in a humanoid form to watch over the child and take it to Avalon when the time is right. However, Dragons almost never travel to our realm, making Dragonewts the rarest of the Avalonian species.

Humans gifted with the blood of dragons, they are born to human parents. If a dragon visiting the mortal realm happens to, for whatever reason, takes a liking to the child, they will on occasion gift the child with dragon blood,, resulting in dragon-like traits and abilities. They tend to have horns atop their head and patches of scales on their skin, and their pupils can dilate to be more serpentine, and both the upper and lower canines are sharper, much like a dragon. Some can also have wings or fin-like wings depending on the type of dragon that gifted them. Their final ability is both a gift and a hindrance. When exposed to the element their dragon affiliated with, they shift into a smaller version of a dragon. ( about the size of a bus). (Though this can be done on command as well. elemental exposure just causes forced transformation.) They also aren't as strong as normal dragons, and the durability of their scales is about half that of a dragon. So still tough, but not impenetrable.
They are a male-dominated species, but females do exist, opposite of the Sphinx, a female-dominated race. Their average lifespan is typically around 4,000-5,000 years. Actual dragons live much, much longer. The dragon that gifted him, in particular, was an ice dragon. Therefore, he changes when enough ice/snow covers his skin. His Dragon form is a silvery-blue in coloration, the occasional icy and light blue mixed in, with the webbing between his wings a light grey. The eyes are the same color as his. There are twin rows of spines trailing from a singular small spike in-between his dragon form's eyes and ending at the end of his tail, which is barbed with an arrow-head shaped barb. The horns atop its head are just larger versions of his, and his claws are the same dark grey.

▽ Appearance: Cecil has black hair and pale skin, while his eyes are a dark grey. He stands at about 6ft 2, and weighs about 150lbs. The patches of scales adorning his skin can be found on his shoulders and the outer parts of his upper arms, the backs of his hands, his collar bone, and patches on his back and on the top of his feet. The scales are primarily a pale silvery-blue in coloration, some almost blending with his pale skin, with a few icy blue and pale blue ones mixed in. His wings are this coloration as well, the webbing being a light grey. His horns, located a little bit above his ears, curve back and downwards before curving upwards and are dark grey in coloration. He also has a small dangling earring in his right earlobe made of iron, fearing the dragons may come to the mortal realm in an attempt to force him back to Avalon.

Being that he does have dragon blood running through his veins, the iron of his earring does effect him a bit as well. Sometimes it makes him feel a bit ill while he has it in, but most of the time the drawbacks have to do with his dragon form. In his dragon form is reduced to the size of a small van and is incapable of using its corresponding elemental ability. It even effects his scales in that form, for with the earring( which in his dragon form dangles from his right horn) they are no tougher than snake skin (underbelly) to a kimono dragon's ( sides/back, etc), making him immensely easier to kill.

(P.s- typically he will wear sweats and loose-fitting clothing to hide hide his wings. However. If he goes to dress up or wear something more fitting, he wears backed corsets and/or binders to keep hid wings pinned to his back as flat as possible. )

Languages: Fae (aka Elvish), Draconic, and bits/pieces of English. Essentially he can speak English, but it's not always the most coherent- though he is getting better. ( His speech does have a slight avalonian accent, but I don't know how to describe it so I'll leave that up to interpretation. )

▽ + traits;; Cecil tends to be rather energetic and optimistic on his good days, full of life and fun to be around, he's always up for am adventure.
▽ - traits;; His biggest flaws, however, is that he is rather timid, and hates revealing what he is to others. Therefore, he is almost always wearing long sleeved shirts, jackets, and hoodies, jeans, and fingerless gloves, even in warm weather. He was gifted the blood of an ice dragon, so his body's natural temperature runs a bit cold- part of why he loves warm and hor whether, though its not ideal ( hot weather, heat,, etc. Weakens ice dragons and can make them feel ill. ). Back to the main point,, he almost always restrains his wings and reduce his comfort to conceal what he is.
Not even all of the mayor's residents know what he is, though some have speculated and debated on the matter.

His other notable flaw is that in the winter where I've dragons are strongest, ir in the spring (aka Avalonian vacation to the mortal realm season), he tends to be rather paranoid. Though it's only most prevalent duringb those times, as it is always there. Mushroom circles? No thank you. Tree branches forming arches or tunnels? Absolutely not.

▽ likes;; summer, all things warm,, cocoa on chilly winter nights,, etc.. Though, by far, his favorite activity is flying over mountainscapes at sunrise and sunset.
▽ dislikes; Winter, cold weather,, anything and everything chilly, along with large dogs. Though he isn't a fan of people who pester him too much about what he is, as well. He's hardly ever seen anyone else like him ( Dragons and Dragonewts were solitary creatures, and were few and far in-between. It wasn't often he'd seen another Dragonewt in Avalon, and he hadn't seen a single one since he'd ran away back here to the mortal realm )

history; Though his parents were both from England and he was born there, Cecil was born with the blood of both humans and dragons. His parents were human, but after a dragon visiting the mortal realm took a liking to them, offered to keep their child safe by gifting him with the blood of dragons. That being said, Dragon's aren't big fans of the mortal realm most of the time, so not too long after he was born, he was taken back to Avalon: The fae realm, which is home to many mystical creatures. There he learned all about Avalon and its residents, and learned to speak Fae and Draconic. The thing was, his parents hadn't been welcomed to Avalon at the time he was born, so he had never met them. He didn't even learn of them til around age six. This led to him developing a desire later in life to find and meet them, or at least explore the human realm. He spent several years trying to learn the language of humans, but he never got a chance to become fluent. The dragon who giften him with its blood learned that he was planning to leave prior to completing his training, and was about to imprison him in Avalon until his training was completed. Therefore, he snuck out as soon as he got a chance. But he wasn't prepared for the human world- he had been starting to learn of it, but there were many things he didn't know... such as the fact humans weren't big fans of things that were-well... not human. Nonetheless, he refused to return to Avalon, even going so far as to get a piercing made of iron in his right ear, so that they couldn't force him back, as beautiful as it was in Avalon. But, time took its toll, and he needed a place to stay- hence how he ended up here. He hasn't given up on finding his parents, though. He's just trying to find a better means of doing so.
▽ crush;;none
▽ secret crush;;none
theme song; Renegades- X Ambassadors

(Fun Facts/Trivia: 1- Cecil knows the art of aerial silk.
2- Since his arrival at the manor, he'd thought about pretending to be a gargoyle if any humans were to show up. However, that'd mean revealing what he is to the humans and some of the other residents, which makes him nervous. )

( P.S- I'm willing to discuss character relations/dynamics for any of my characters, but especially Cecil here! I've used Dragonewts it rp's before but never really got a chance to play things out, so I'm pretty excited to try a new dragonewt character that isn't so edgy.
And if you feel he's overpowered, please let me know and we can talk about how to tone him down further to please everyone. Though even without the iron piercing in, iron is still a significant weakness and will, in weapon form, peirce dragonnewt scales as easily as a knife would human skin. Tis just steel/ other metals that have reduced impact. Plus iron wounds will make a dragonnewt sick.
Anyone is free to ask questions on dragonewts as well, or play them ( in this specific rp) as well!)
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Relations:

Postby owl0430 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:23 am

Will pretty up later once I'm on a laptop:

Seraphina Lux:
-Character Relations-
None at the moment. Please PM me to discuss if you'd like.

-Species Relations/Opinions
None presently- does not know that supernaturals exist.

Icarus Nightingale:
-Character Relations
None at the moment. PM me to discuss if you'd like.

-Species Relations/Opinions
Presently could care less about most supernaturals- but has a rather large grudge against witches for obvious reasons.

Cecil Neoma:
-Character Relations-
None at the moment. PM me to discuss if you'd like.

-Species Relations/Opinions-

Hailing from Avalon, Cecil knows very little of the supernatural of the mortal world, aside from Kitsune.
But even with them he knows quite little, having only seen one in passing and holding the briefest of conversations. Fact of the matter was she really just told him was species she was and then of the manor in the nearby town's woods that housed supernatural.

More generally speaking, he does know the creatures of Avalon refer to the mortal realm supernaturals as the ' Dark Races', and rarely ever permits one to venture into Avalon, even less so then humans. He does, however hope to learn more about the mortal real races.

Now the Avalonian races, those he knows about.
Starting with his least favorite species, that'd have to be the unicorns. Egotistical snobs they were, always acting so high and mighty. Conceited and patronizing, their arrogance knew no bounds. And in terms of respect? The only respect they really showed anyone was to true dragons, fairies, and high elves. Even royals from outside of the aforementioned species were not all too respected by the unicorns. And yet they considered themselves too honorable to be the ruling species of Avalon. But more on that later. ( P.S- Yes, the unicorns could shift into a human form. Yes, they enjoyed stealing certain types of humans to Avalon for whatever reason.) ( p.p.s. - If asked about unicorns. He will always warn others that Unicorns, though sharing the inability to lie much like elves and fairies, are far more manipulative and conniving than an elf or fairy could ever be.)

Mermaids and sirens would be next, though he doesn't mind the mermaids as much as he does thr sirens. Mermaids are far more fun to be around, albeit a bit airheaded and easily distracted most of the time. ( he can not speak for the mortal realm merfolk.) Sirens are...darker, and much more sadistic. Often times they're up to no good, even when they're not singing, and more than once he's found that oftentimes they have a Unicorn accomplice or ally, often trading secrets and informations for things they find to be of interest. It's always unclear who exactly is using who.

Sphinx are a bit too hostile and territorial for his taste, though dragons are rather territorial too. However, they are loyal and determined individuals when befriended, and can always get done whatever they put their mind too. But if given the proper steps are taken so as not to trespass on their territory, they can male for great company if one is looking for a thrill. Sphinxes hate small talk, and would much rather spend their time sparring or competing in various thrills. Their favorite pastimes include " Don't Wake The Dragon" and Cliff Diving. (P.S- don't offend a Sphinx. Dual-hearted in nature, they WILL get revenge eventually. It's just a matter of when. )

He doesn't have much of an opinion on the Trolls, Dwarves and Goblins. Though commonly seen out an about, they're a rather neutral party. Fairies are pretty decent, and are the species that rules over Avalon, but only seelie can be part of the royal family. They're overall a pretty wholesome race that cares about the wellbeing of all the species, and have talents for craftsmanship. Unseelie are just a bit more mischievous in his experience

Elves are decent, but a bit snobby at times in his opinion. Especially the high elves. His recommendation would just be to watch every word you say to them, especially when making a deal, trade, or a bet. They are clever, and they like to win.

Fauns and Satyrs, however, are his favorites, however. They're always so carefree and relaxed, joyful and adventurous. It's hard to find a stressed Satyr, and he happens to find their company most pleasant. One will never hear him speak a single word against them.

Dragons he refuses to speak much on, for his opinions of them are...complicated, to say the least.
Last edited by owl0430 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:10 am

Reserve (might put Jeshika in if the other person comes back. If not, then I won’t be putting her in)

Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me