Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Marksborrow Discussion

Postby sparrowspam » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:18 pm

can I make a librarian character?

⚝───────Caitlyn Portia Farstrife───────⚝
27, Human, Female, Bisexual
⚝─────Personality─────⚝

She naturally curious when it comes to doing research and has general knowledge on many topics. As the librarian she takes care of the library's affairs, and is able to enchant books so that only the staff can read them. She is quietly determined to research what is beyond the barrier in case it should fall someday. However, she is prone to some small mischeif. While she has no notable relationships with anyone she easily is attracted to anyone and is more sociable while under the influence.
⚝─────Magic─────⚝
Paper, Restoration, Symbol, Digital, Enchantment
⚝─────Role─────⚝
The librarian
sparrowspam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:41 am

Of course! I'll get her in as soon as possible! Feel free to post!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:16 pm

First off, I would like to apologize for my extensive absence and lack of reply when I promised one. This is primarily due to poor mental health and an overall loss of energy to do the things that I loved. However, I am starting to feel a lot like myself again which feels wonderful. I’m so sorry for leaving you all hanging without a single word until now.

Unfortunately because of my extensive absence, I would like to rework this roleplay. I want to make it so that it is much better organized and has a little more detail to it. I sincerely apologize for this too. Especially if you were super into the roleplay. It just feels as if it needs a good rebooting. To those participating in this roleplay, my private messages are open if you would like to talk with me. I am also open to doing one on one roleplays at this time.

-Sincerely and with much love, Dragon
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me