πŸ¦‹ 20th Games Tributes' Lounge

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

πŸ¦‹ 20th Games Tributes' Lounge

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:50 am

Discussion Thread

Welcome to the tributes' lounge! Feel free to socialize with your fellow lambs- I mean friends. Keep drama to a minimum here. You want to save that fighting energy for the Hunger Games, after all!

Note from the Gamemaker:
Years ago, I used to run a series of Hunger Games roleplays. It ran from 2014-2017, finishing fourteen different Hunger Games before it finally died. Now I want to rekindle that spark and run this type of roleplay once again.
I hope you have fun!

Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Forms

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:54 am

Tribute Form

Full Name:
    District: (1-12)

Appearance: (please provide a description in words)
    Personality:
    Crush: (OPTIONAL)

Alliance: (Is your tribute seeking an alliance? During training, interact with other characters to form a team!)
    Reaped or volunteered: (Careers are mainly volunteers)
    Parade outfit: (OPTIONAL - if your district partner already posted one, try to match with them)
    Interview angle: (OPTIONAL - how did your character portray themselves in their tribute interview?)

Alignment: (OPTIONAL - from lawful good to chaotic evil)
    Weapon of choice: (OPTIONAL for non-Careers, mandatory for Careers)
    Fatal flaw: (OPTIONAL)

Mentor: (OPTIONAL - find your district's mentor here)
    Training score: (OPTIONAL - leave blank until you received your score)
    Victory/death: (OPTIONAL - leave blank until your tribute wins or dies)

You can decorate or alter this form however you want. But please include the mandatory fields: full name, gender, age, district, appearance, personality, whether they were reaped or volunteered, and whether they want an alliance.
Careers should also include their weapon of choice.

Family Member Form

Full name:

Brief description:
    Partner: (OPTIONAL)
    Which tribute are they related to: (Must be your own character)
    Relation to tribute: (Eg. mother, brother, twin sister, adoptive dad - please stick to immediate family for now)

Please only roleplay family members on the #family-reactions channels of the Discord, and carefully follow all rules there.

Death Order Form

Highly recommended if you have multiple characters. You can submit/edit it at any time before the Games begin. Since the roleplay starts with training, you will have some time to decide.

Which of your tributes will survive longest: ____
    Which of your tributes will survive second longest: ____
    Which of your tributes will survive third longest: ____
    I understand that all tributes except these three may die in the bloodbath.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Eden Beauregard

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:57 am

ImageImage
Eden Beauregard
the prodigy

Full Name: "My name is Eden Beauregard. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Sexuality: Bisexual
District: "I come from the lovely District One."
Age: "I'm sixteen." Eden is considered a prodigy in his home district. Most at the Career Academy would finish training at eighteen, but he graduated early and at the top of his class.

Voice type: Tenor
Appearance: Elegant and lithe, Eden looks the part of a District One beauty. He stands tall at 6'0" with a willowy but toned build. His grace and poise are deceptive, hiding strength earned through years of harsh Career training. Soft locks of white-blonde hair brush against his broad shoulders, framing his tanned face and gentle features. His eyes are a vivid green.
Personality: "I strive to treat others with respect, even my enemies." Contrary to the heartless stereotype of Careers, Eden is a gentleman who respects even his least skilled competitors. He's the type to lend his allies his coat and suffer alone through a blinding snowstorm. Although his morals might be a liability in the arena, he clings to them anyway, bound by what he calls a Career's honor.
Although he tries to keep a calm demeanor, he is truly just an awkward and emotional boy. Others' sorrow and pain can easily move him to tears. He also tends to become swept up in the fury of revenge, especially after witnessing something as brutal as an ally's murder.

Crush: I have something planned...

Alliance: "I plan to join my fellow Careers."
Reaped or volunteered: "I was given the privilege of volunteering." In the Career Academy of District One, only the best graduates are allowed to represent the district. Eden also had to undergo a rigorous exam before volunteering. He refuses to speak of what happened, but he was notably solemn on the day he volunteered.
Parade outfit: "It was splendid. I want to thank my stylist and prep team for all their hard work." Like his district partner, Eden wore a beautiful peacock-themed outfit. Feathers softened the edges of his tailored royal blue suit. The back of his tailcoat fanned out like a genuine peacock tail, complete with huge feathers in a splendid green-and-blue display. His silver jewelry was identical to Madeline's, just more toned down than her blinding gold accessories. (Credit to LunarEclipseKitty for the peacock theme and colors!)
Interview angle: "Polite and formal. First impressions are important - you only have one chance." He was a little awkward, but he tried his best. Overall he came off as a decent young man.

Alignment: Lawful good
Weapon of choice: "I fight best with two swords." Eden fondly remembers training with his mother, but sadly those days are over.
Fatal flaw: "Apologies, I feel answering this would be unwise." Eden's emotions are his greatest weakness. The best way to strike him down is to go for the heart.

Mentor: "Our mentor is Ms. Licaria. She can be a little eccentric, but she's a nice lady I promise." Eden finds it hard to communicate with his odd mentor, as she lacks the direct and to-the-point communication style of most Careers. But he loves her anyway.
Training score: "I was pleasantly surprised at my score of 10. I still think Madeline and I should have swapped scores!" Eden received a great score, even for a Career Tribute. He won over the Gamemakers with his elegant swordsmanship.
Victory/death: To be determined...
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ Reyna Byrne

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 am

ImageImage
Reyna Byrne
the firestarter

Full Name: "Reyna Byrne. What do you want?"
Sexuality: "Whatever." Reyna is bisexual.
District: "District Twelve. But I'm not one of those grimy freaks from the Seam." She was one of the rich kids in District Twelve, and flaunts her privilege everywhere she goes.

Voice type: Alto
Appearance: Reyna is 5'7", tall for a girl from the poorest district. But unlike others in District Twelve, she has never gone hungry in her life. She's built strong and full-figured thanks to her healthy diet. Reyna sports bright red hair and hazel eyes, incredibly rare traits for District Twelve - she inherited them from her Peacekeeper mother.
Personality: If Reyna wins anything in the Hunger Games, it will be an award for the rudest tribute. She calls it "brutal honesty", but really she is just a jerk. Even worse, she always had a penchant for destruction, weapons, and fire. Now she will have an excuse to make her darkest desires into reality.
Crush: No

Alliance: "Alliances are for the weak."
Reaped or volunteered: "Reaped. At first I was furious - why couldn't a Seam brat be reaped in my place? But then I realized this was my time to shine. I'm going to destroy the other tributes and be District Twelve's most fiery victor." Umm... Good luck, Reyna.
Parade outfit: "Lots of fire." Reyna wore a dress that appeared to be made of coal. She played up her fiery red hair, letting it flow and billow like a wildfire behind her. Her makeup was done dark and smoky to complete the look.
Interview angle: "The guy was a loser and I let him know." She also insulted many of the other tributes, especially the Careers. She would not stop badmouthing them.

Alignment: Chaotic evil
Weapon of choice: "Fire." She wants to set things on fire. For a more practical weapon, she would use a sword - the bigger the better.
Fatal flaw: "I have none." Reyna is gullible. Since she spews whatever nonsense is on her mind, she assumes others will be just as honest. Manipulating her is easier than it might seem.

Mentor: "Just a waste of my time." Reyna hates her mentor Maverick. She thinks he's a pathetic excuse of a victor.
Training score: "I'm still mad about it." Nobody liked this rude, snotty excuse of a tribute. She received the fitting score of 1.
Death: "That sucked!" This cowardly fool decided hunting down kids was a good idea. After she fatally stabbed Rieka, the tiniest tribute, she essentially forfeited her pathetic life. Her ally cut her heel so she couldn't run, leaving her to the mercy of angry tributes. Rieka's allies and the Careers teamed up to take down this murderer together. She was finally decapitated by Chaska of District Two.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:26 am, edited 7 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➡ SunnyJustice's order

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:11 am

Which of your tributes will survive longest: Eden
Which of your tributes will survive second longest: Reyna
I understand that all tributes except these two may die in the bloodbath or shortly after.

Filled in the form as an example!
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ β€œI am a fighting machine with a will of iron." ☭

Postby Zyn » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:36 am

☭ Chaska Sioux ☭
the mad dog
"Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence."
ImageImage

☭ Name: "The names Chaska, the rest is irrelevant" Chaska Sioux
      ☭ Gender: Male
      ☭ Sexuality: "What does it matter to you... Unless are you attracted to me? If so meet me latter and we can have a chat" Pansexual Demiromantic
      ☭ District: "District Two..... Oh did you expect me to say more than that?" 2
      ☭ Age: "Was waiting to get taller but that never happened so here I am" Eighteen
      xx

☭ Appearance: Lean and quite muscular, he doesn't have bulging muscles and his shoulder aren't giant however he clearly works out. Despite being five foot seven he is able to look quite intimidating. His bleached hair stands out sharply against his tanned skin and his dark eyebrows seem to always be furrowed. His piercing grey eyes almost seem predatory and in the idea that he is the wolf and you are the prey he is about to destroy. He also has larger than average canines that are suspiciously sharp.
      ☭ Personality: Despite being strong warrior from District Two Chaska is only human. He has his ups and his downs, like most humans. He is not one way at all times. His mood, condition, and various other factors come into play during his decision making and reactions. However there are certain common themes that tend to prevail. He has a twisted sense of justice, pushing the belief that the ends will justify the means to an extent. That being said even he has a set of morals and lines that he is unwilling to cross no matter what. His mentality is unstable, and sometimes lets his emotions override his logic and dominate his actions. Particularly he has deep anger issues, which he tends to channel into determination often blinding him from and of his own wrong doing and pushing him to accomplish his twisted goals. He is quick to pass judgment, and reluctant to accept it. He is very proud and righteous, seemingly refusing to accept that any of his actions as unjust at times. However along with all these bad qualities he is also fiercely loyal and is willing to do anything for someone he considers to be family. His loyalty knows no bounds and for those he loves he would literally give his life for them.
      ☭ Crush: x

☭ Alliance: "I would prefer to work alone" Even he knows he has quite the temper but he will go with whatever his district partner does. Probably join the careers.
      ☭ Reaped or volunteered: "Volunteered, I thought we went over this already." Eager to volunteer from the moment he was old enough he waited as long as he could for a growth spurt. When he turned eighteen and it still hadn't happened he was disappointed. He lunged forward to volunteer
      ☭ Parade outfit: "Armor with a strange cape" XxX
      ☭ Interview angle: "Was I supposed to have an angle?" His interview went poorly, he was irritable and uncooperative and quick to anger"

☭ Alignment: Neutral Evil
      ☭ Weapon of choice: "Any kind of scythe is good in my book, two handed, one handed, duel" Scythe
      ☭ Fatal flaw: "I guess I'm angry" He is very quick to anger and has a twisted set of morals. It wouldn't be too hard to manipulate him into doing things.

☭ Training score: 11
      ☭ Victory/Death: Unknown
Last edited by Zyn on Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ β€œYou may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”

Postby Zyn » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:37 am

Chaska's Relations
"It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up"
β˜’ - negative || ☐ - neutral || β˜‘ - positive || β™₯ - lover || β™‘ - crush || β™’ - friend || β™› - best friend || βš” - nemesis

Eden - β˜‘ β™›
Over the course of the games
Eden has shown Chaska more
love than almost anyone he has
known. He now views Eden as
his baby brother.
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

Sienna - β˜‘
Her actions have proven her to
be an honorable person. He
hopes the games won't twist her
into something she is not

Madeline - β˜‘
Although initially cruel and
dismissive it has become clear
to even him that she is starting
to warm up to them. He hopes
that she will learn from Eden
and Caspia just as he has.
Caspia - β˜‘ β™› β™‘
She is a strong and powerful
warrior and he admires her
strength and hopes he can learn
more about her. His admiration
might be more than just
platonic.

Moses - β˜‘
The loving nature that Moses
showed Rieka makes Chaska view
him in a very positive light. He
hopes her death doesn't hurt them.

Reyna - βš”
She is an awful human being
who deserves the ending that
she got. A part of him things that
she deserved worse.
Rieka - β˜‘
She is a sweet and kind kid who
seems to want to only see the
best in everyone. He admires that
about her.

Killick - ☐
He doesn't know the district four
career very well so he has neither
a positive not a negative view of
them.

Sharnaz - βš”
A disgusting dishonorable human
who used her own ally as bait.
He hates her with his entire
being and hopes to get to her first.
Jay - β˜‘
A sweet kid who definitely deserved
better than the cards they were
handed. He hopes that the kid
stays as safe as possible.

Gloria - ☐
She had been starting to warm to
Chaska, now he is worried about
her. With her fever progressing
he fears the worst.

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexte

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Last edited by Zyn on Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ "Everyone has a plan until they've been hit." ☣

Postby Zyn » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:38 am

☣ Sharnaz Advani ☣
the false prophet
"Manipulating the masses is like drinking coffee, its addicting"
ImageImage

☣ Name: "Sharnaz Advani. You can call me Sharnaz, nicknames aren't really my cup of tea" Sharnaz Advani
      ☣ Gender: "Last time I checked I was female but it has been while might have changed" Female
      ☣ Sexuality: Bisexual Aromantic
      ☣ District: "District five, I suppose it was nice enough. Could have been worse" 5
      ☣ Age: Seventeen
      xx

☣ Appearance: Lean and muscular and coming in at five foot nine she appears to be physically weaker than she really is. With flaming red hair, bright enough to be compared to Reyna's, she definitely stands out. Freckles are scattered all across her face and body, though they are faint and seem to blend in from a distance. She has mossy green eyes that both seem to be always judging the people around her and yet soft at the same time. It is very difficult to tell what she is thinking.
      ☣ Personality: She is a slimy manipulative jerk who likes to play people like puppets. While quite adept at it she hasn't fully figured out how to manipulate everyone. For those she can her lies and tales are basically the truth, but that doesn't apply to everyone. She is shady to people who don't buy into her lies.
      ☣ Crush: Nobody interests her at all

☣ Alliance: "If they bend to my will and are useful then I will consider it" She wants alliances because she knows they will help her survive, however she only wants people she can use.
      ☣ Reaped or volunteered: "Reaped obviously, only the stupid would rush towards death happily" Reaped and while she isn't enthused about it she also isn't going to turn down such an opportunity
      ☣ Parade outfit: "Lots of white and some armor pieces and these hugs wings of light, wish I could wear the wings all the time." XxX
      ☣ Interview angle: "I'm not stupid I tried to make myself look as winnable as possible. The more supporters I have the better." She played up her cunning streak, the quick wit and her ability to adapt are traits she wanted to use to promote herself.

☣ Alignment: Lawful Evil
      ☣ Weapon of choice: "Twin daggers, their quick and efficient and easy to hide." Lightning fast twin daggers
      ☣ Fatal flaw: "I can't manipulate everyone" As well as she can manipulate some she can't manipulate everyone. Anyone that can see through her lies might be able to turn her allies against her.

☣ Mentor: Khali
      ☣ Training score: 8
      ☣ Death: "Darius ruined my plan, if it wasn't for him we could have easily taken down the two kids." This years arena was arranged around a beautiful lake with clear water and a central island where the tributes first arrived. Standing the pedestal Sharnaz barely gave a glance to her surroundings, there would be plenty of time to look later on. She did however make note of the Norther Quadrant, a good place to start once she made it past the bloodbath. Her gaze fell on a water bottle and a pair of daggers, both items she ran for the moment the gong rang. They were close enough that she was able to snatch them before anyone approached her and was by the water quickly.

After watching a scuffle between Reyna and Sienna of District Seven she was joined by her ally. "That was fun! Ready to ditch?" Reyna then stalked straight over to the waters with Sharnaz hot on her heels. "I better not catch some disease," Reyna muttered, glaring at the girl who'd thrown up on the opposite shore. It was Zoe, the first of the tributes to flee the bloodbath. With that they started walking. "The northern quadrant is a good choice. When we find a place to settle down we should figure out a plan on how to take out those kids and then the big alliance between the non careers. I have a few ideas already" she muttered as she trudged through the water. There was much muttering and swearing from her ally as they trudged through the water.

It wasn't until they reached dry land that Reyna stopped grumbling. Now no longer consumed by rage, she took a moment to properly consider Sharnaz's words before responding."Great!" She snickered with sinister excitement. "Let's get going, then. I can't wait to hear your ideas." Sharnaz only offered a nod as they started into the forest, there was a noticeable drop in temperature as they stepped in. It was almost like stepping into a while differed part of the world. With a shiver they kept walking. It wasn't long before they came across a waterfall, hidden behind it was a cave. After a little exploring they made the cave their home and settled in. The cave was noticeably warmer than the rest of the forest. When they had fully settled in it was nightfall and Reyna dragged Sharnaz back outside to watched the death recap for the night.

It was as they were watching when they spotted someone spying on them. it was Darius of District Eight, the caramel hair color gave away who it was. "Wait! Don't kill him!" she said hurriedly and reached out to grab Reyna's arm to pause her chase for a moment. "He could be useful. Lets catch him and use him to our benefit" she explained hurriedly with a shark like grin. The she drew both daggers and nodded in the direction the tribute had gone. "I like that plan. And that smile!" Reyna meant the sharklike expression on Sharnaz' face. "You should wear it more often." With that they bolted after Darius. It didn't take long before they caught up with the taller tribute and he surrendered quickly.

"What... what do you want?" He gasped, flinching away from Sharnaz and her daggers. "Please don't kill me. I'll do anything." "Oh darling we aren't going to kill you. That would be an awful waste of such a good tribute. No we wanted your assistance. You see I happened to spot which way to two youngest tributes went and last I checked their alone. So you are going to help us take them down. Taking out the weak is kind of your thing isn't it" she purred as she got closer. Close enough to stretch out and let her dagger settle on his throat. The threat was enough to get Darius on their side and they set off towards the Eastern Quadrant.

It wasn't long before they found the tent and hunkered down to watch the young kids. Sienna and Moses of District Seven had also found the kids, though they became allies and posed a problem. Rather than risk taking the two head on the trio decided to wait, which ended up drawing the attention of Zoe of District Eleven. Though they quickly sent the girl on her way after several threats and death glares. Shortly after Zoe left Sienna and Moses also left, giving the trio the perfect opportunity to execute their plan. Circling around the two they tried to cut off all escape routes. Unfortunately it seemed Rieka was braver than Sharnaz had given her credit for and took off after smacking Reyna with a branch.

Taking off in pursuit of the tiny albino girl they ran for a good long ways before she was able to tackle the girl to the ground. The slippery kid almost got away but Reyna managed to stab the girl through the stomach. What should have been a victory was quickly soured when multiple Careers appeared on the scene. Rather than stay and fight she sacrificed Reyna and took off running. Just as their plan went south her running also went badly. In her first attempt to get away she headed in the wrong direction and had to double back. This gave Chaska of District Two enough time to catch up and the two ended up exchanging blows. Neither won and Sharnaz managed to get away, though she lost one of her daggers in the struggle.

Now wounded and alone she trudged through the forest. Night quickly darkened the sky and forest, however instead of providing shelter it brought on something worse. Mutts. The reptilian beasts attacked her in a pack, mauling her and then vanishing into the night. Not long after the Careers showed up and try as she might to get away and fight them she couldn't move. Couldn't even move out the way of Eden's blade, and then her canon fired.
Last edited by Zyn on Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ "If you aren't useful don't expect to be around for long"

Postby Zyn » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:27 pm

Sharnaz's Relations
{ Face Claim: Rose Leslie }
"Don't be afraid to use others for your own gain, its why they exist"
β˜’ - negative || ☐ - neutral || β˜‘ - positive || β™₯ - lover || β™‘ - crush || β™’ - friend || β™› - best friend || βš” - nemesis

Reyna - β˜‘
Reyna is probably the only person
she sees in a positive light. After
all they were the only ally that
she ever trusted.

Killick - β˜’
By proxy of the other careers she
hates him. If he had been a simple
tribute and had nothing to do with
the others then she wouldn't care.

Jay - βš”
A gross little kid who dared to
ruin her plans. She hopes that he
suffers a similar fate as Rieka.
Darius - ☐
Barely able to follow a command
Darius isn't the worst tribute out
there. If she had to pick a new
ally it would be him.

Caspia - β˜’
Another career so of course she
hates her. There is no other reason
besides that.

Chaska - βš”
She hates him and everything
that he stands for. Also because
he ruined her plan
Moses - β˜’
The jerk came in and ruined
everything. The fact that he is
Rieka's ally makes her even more
mad at him.

Gloria - β˜’
Yet another career, so yet another
person she hates for no real
reason.

Eden - βš”
The bleeding heart of district one
and one of the reasons why her
whole plan fell through and her
ally was killed. She hates him.
Sienna - β˜’
For similar reasons to Moses, they
ruined everything about her plan.
They are also partially responsible
for her allies demise.

Rieka - βš”
The little twerp shouldn't have
caused so much trouble and for
that she hates them with a bloody
passion.

Name - β˜’ / ☐ / β˜‘

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Last edited by Zyn on Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➡ Tribute Lounge

Postby Zyn » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:27 pm

Which of your tributes will survive longest: Chaska
      Which of your tributes will survive second longest: Sharnaz
      Which of your tributes will survive third longest: Rieka
      I understand that all tributes except these two may die in the bloodbath or shortly after.
Last edited by Zyn on Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me