mark of destiny. \\ discussion and form thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: mark of destiny. \\ discussion and form thread

Postby Zaperrex » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:04 pm

Took the Sign of Razing Steel too literally, we did. Looking forward to it!
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye... » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:30 pm

Same here, super stoked to be roleplaying with you all, we have some awesome characters in here! :3
Last edited by Goodbye... on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:39 pm

@coral; just robots. genji is offended lmao

and i am excited for this as well uwu
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:35 pm

first post is up hhh

also just to clarify, all the characters will appear on some floor of the tower, though not all on the same floor (as that would be a bit too hectic), but they're not necessarily grouped by their signs so feel free to throw em wherever
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:03 am

i will hopefully work on my starters later today. if anyone is interested in interacting with either ren or genji do let me know and we can plan something out
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:27 am

I'll get mine up as soon as I get home from classes! ^^

Edit: I'll have to do this tomorrow, I had to take my dog to the vet and that took up most of my evening and I still have lots of homework to do. I'm not really in the headspace to do any writing right now.

Edit 2.0: Just kidding, I did it.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:29 pm

okay i apologize for only getting joker up. my writer's block has hit me hard and that was all i could manage rn. i will hopefully get a genji starter up soon
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:10 pm

This sounds very interesting so far :D
(Hope these characters are alright ^^;)
"Your allies are your greatest strength in battle, do not let them fall."
Name: Holly
Fandom: Fire Emblem (6 & 7)
Species: Hawk Laguz
Age: Unknown but looks to be 20 in appearance as her kind stop aging physically past a certain point.
Dragonsign: Red
Personality
Helpful, selfless, and friendly. Holly will fight for what she believes and will guard her allies with her life, striking down anyone who threatens them or the world without mercy. Those that see her as defenseless since she has no weapons when reverted are quickly corrected by her talons pinning them to the ground. She has a positive outlook on the world and is easily intrigued by new things, especially if she's never seen them before. Unfortunately, she is also prone to sometimes act without thinking.
Powers/Abilities
Being a Laguz she can shift into a Hawk (size in comparison to the average human). When shifted uses her beak, talons, and brute force to fight. While she does know basic hand-to-had combat such as punches, kicks, and blocking with her arms, she is still pretty defenseless when not shifted.
History
Aside from the fact there was apparently a war that nearly destroyed the world 3-years prior to her amnesia, Holly doesn't know much about her past aside from her name, what she is, and fighting tactics.
Other Info
* Holly's necklace holds a rare gem that allows her to shift at any time.
* Expect bird-like head tilts when she is confused or intrigued regardless of form

"There is no such thing as 'good and evil'; there's only those you protect, those you help, and those you kill."
Name: Risk
Fandom: N/A (OC)
Species: Red Fox
Dragonsign: N/A
Weapons/Abilities:
Due to his skeletal structure being cybernetic, he has a bit more flexibility and athletic ability than normal. His eye does cool cybernetic stuff such as gather basic information about individuals (height, gender if any, species) and if they are a threat. This info updates to things such as attack methods, fears, weaknesses, etc. as he learns more about them. While he is far more skilled in hand-to hand combat he does carry a gun-like blaster (similar to this) that he only uses when he must attack from afar; it has both a stun and a kill/attack setting but the beams it shoots can blow stuff up on impact.
Personality:
Secretive and distrusting of others at first encounter but will be very loyal and will show his more trusting side once/if you gain him as a friend. He will talk with someone if they seem to not be a threat but he never will start the conversation unless it is with a friend. Despite his distrusting nature he will fight or work alongside others if needed.
History:
Risk lost everything to flames due to a vengeful acquaintance of his father's. In his escape from said acquaintance he lost an eye and had an arm mutilated by blaster charges; both of which left him incoherent from wounds and fatigue. Due to this, he was unaware of his surroundings...and was hit by a speeding car. It was at this point that he was found by Enigma, a criminal syndicate, who sought to weaponize him (his right eye and arm, as well as his skeletal structure (save his skull and neck) were replaced by cybernetics and in his heart is a machine that keeps him alive). In realization of where he was and what was happening he escaped the lab and was picked up by a mercenary group called Zephyr who he has been with ever since.
Other:
* Though the picture above has him shirtless, he usually wears a black jacket, red-orange t-shirt (both with the right sleeve cut off for the sake of his arm), and blue jeans as his attire.
*The metal in and on his body is known as Trilypsum (Trill-ip-sum) Alloy, the strongest and most lightweight metal that exists in his world (which is a semi-sci-fi one inhabited by anthropomorphic animals called Anthe'ra). While it is not indestructible, dealing damage to it is no easy task. This metal is resistant against water, fire, and electricity.
* Risk is still capable of bleeding and still able to succumb to sickness.
* Fears being bound, restrained, or tied up and will freeze up is such scenarios.
* "Tech analysis from his eye will look like this" (it might be hard to see but his cybernetic eye has a crosshair as its pupil)
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:04 pm

@AuraDragoness - accepted
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:46 am

Sorry for not posting lately, I've been extremely busy, but I've been snowed in for the day so I should have plenty of time to come up with something lol.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me