[ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:37 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐’€ )

angelwood riding academy, located in dallas, texas, has been the number one academy for equestrians ac
    ross the country, but as of lately, revenue hasnt been the greatest and the school is close to being shut do
    wn. the academy reaches out to eight young prospective students to hopefully bring back the reputation
    angelwood once had, in hopes of keeping the school up and running. can the academy put their faith in th
    ese fateful eight to keep their school alive?

main || rules || girls || boys || locations || weather & events || discussion
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the heartthrob

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐ )

full name. dallas wyatt anderson โ‹† nicknames. dal, dally, wy, dw โ‹† age. 20 โ‹† role. the heartthrob โ‹† bir
    thplace. orlando, florida โ‹† dallas often has been described as mysterious, and cool, but he is far from
    it. around those he's close with, he's a goofball, and is always smiling. he tries his hardest to make oth
    ers smile, but he finds his reputation rather annoying, and is a little self conscious. he just longs to be
    accepted for who he is, and tries hard to show his real self โ‹† dallas has a younger sister named bailey
    and he's very protective of her, and hes technically raised her since their single mom was so busy with
    work. dallas took up riding back home in florida, as a way to relieve the stress of raising a girl that w
    asnt his own. he eventually grew to love it and was invited to angelwood academy, in which he was p
    ersuaded to accept โ‹† s/o. bisexual with a female preference โ‹† crush. open โ‹† theme. p.y.t by michael
    jackson โ‹† fc. cameron dallas โ‹† form layout. ground zero
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the heartthrob

show name; jupiter's youth
    barn name; zeus
    age; 8 years
    height; 15 hh
    sire; king of the underworld
    dam; rhea silvia
    offspring; n/a
    breed; thoroughbred
    gender; stallion
    appearance; zeus is a dark bay stallion with black stockings, and a white stripe down the front
    of his face. he also has one white sock on his back left leg.

zeus was given to dallas when he first started riding.

show name; the devil's advocate
    barn name; lucio
    age; 7.5
    height; 15.5 hh
    sire; scourge of the south
    dam; the high priestess
    offspring; n/a
    breed; american paint
    gender; stallion
    appearance; lucio is a black and white paint, with dark chocolate brown eyes.

Last edited by vash the stampede. on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โšœ [ Kinsley Fox ]

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:42 pm

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
KINSLEY FOX

The Stablehand's Daughter
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

๐› ๐š ๐ฌ ๐ข ๐œ ๐ฌ
    name โ†’ Kinsley Rose Fox
    nicknames โ†’ Kinzie, Kins
    age โ†’ 19 Years Old
    gender โ†’ Female
    role โ†’ The Stablehand's Daughter
    sexuality โ†’ Demisexual

๐š ๐ฉ ๐ฉ ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ ๐š ๐ง ๐œ ๐ž
    hair color โ†’ Dark Chestnut Brown
    eye color โ†’ Chocolate Brown
    skin tone โ†’ Fair, Lightly Tanned
    build โ†’ Petite, Slender
    height โ†’ 4ft 11in
    weight โ†’ 98lbs

๐ฅ ๐จ ๐ฏ ๐ž ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐Ÿ ๐ž
    crush โ†’ Open, PM Me
    significant other โ†’ Win Her Heart
    friends โ†’ Open, PM Me
    parents โ†’ Lily Fox, Jacob Fox
    siblings โ†’ Emerson Fox
    enemies โ†’ None
    othe โ†’r n/a

Appearance โ†’ Kinsley is an incredibly small woman, standing at four foot eleven inches and weighing in at ninety eight pounds. She has fair, lightly tanned skin with a dusting of freckled on her cheeks, nose, and arms and wide, bright milk chocolate brown eyes. She has a heart-shaped face with a pert nose and a wide, dimpled grin. She has long, thick chestnut brown hair that falls past her shopulders in gentle waves and a slim body with decent curves in the bust and hip area.

Personality โ†’ Kinsley is an almost painfully shy and awkward girl. She's that girl that always sat in the back of the room, was always the last picked for any sort of group or team, the girl that always hugged the walls during school dances. From a young age, she was always that bookish, quiet girl who loved to read and write, who always got perfect grades and was a bit of a teacher's pet. She was never outgoing, never had a lot of friends, and she was fine with that. She had her parents, her sister, and of course the horses. She's been a bit of a horse fanatic since she first laid eyes on them. Kinsley is very sweet, thoughtful, and heartfelt. Her compassion knows no bounds and she's always had a bit of a bleeding heart. She is loyal and protective. Kinsley is typically pretty closed-off, but when she rides, it's like she comes alive. She is truly passionate about horses and riding and hopes to one day be a professional in either trick riding or showjumping. One of her deepest desires is to be wild and free, like the wild mustangs she admires so much. She wants to be bold and fearless, like her sister.

History โ†’ Kinsley Fox and her identical twin sister Emerson were born on December 19th, to Lily and Jacob Fox. Her parents were never wealthy by any means, but they did work hard to give their girls everything they could ever want in life. While Jacob worked as a small business owner, running a popular bakery in their small town, Lily was a stablehand for a few wealthy families in town. She brought Kinsley along with her one day when the girl was forced to stay home from school with a cold, and the rest was history. Kinsley fell madly in love with horses and, at her daughter's insistence, bartered some of her services for horse riding lessons. When she was twelve, she was scouted by a trainer who offered to train Kinsley free of charge because she saw great potential in the child. Kinsley is well-versed in both English and Western riding styles and while officially, she is training to become a professional showjumper, her secret passion is trick riding.

show name; Dennis the Menace
    barn name; Dennis
    gender; Male
    age; 9 Years Old
    breed; Holsteiner
    coat color; Star-Dusted Gray, Black Mane
    markings; Black Socks/Muzzle
    eye color; Milk Chocolate
    height; 15h
    discipline; Trick Riding, Liberty, Dressage, Cross Country
    strengths; Intelligent, Agile, Powerful, Fearless
    weaknesses; Stubborn, Hardheaded, Daring, Impatient
    likes; Apples, Sugar Cubes, Chin Scratches, Training/Performing
    dislikes; Flat work, Taking It Easy, Baths, Carrots, Other Horses
    sire; Cupid's Arrow
    dam; Lucky Fate
    offspring; N/A
    owner; Kinsley Fox

Dennis the Menace is an aptly named, gray stardusted Holsteiner Gelding. He was gifted to Kinsley when she was thirteen by her trainer, Agatha, who wanted to increase Kinsley's confidence. Why that meant gifting her a nesr impossible to handle, at the time unaltered, stallion, her and her mother will never understand. One things for certain, Kinsley couldnt be happier with the results. Dennis definitely gave her a run for her money, and she was honestly terrified of him in the beginning, but he is a loyal and hardworking horse and somewhere along the way, they bonded. Dennis was never much for the English Events, only grudgingly staring liberty work when bribed with his favorite treat. While he enjoyed jumping, he preferred it without the constraints of show jumping. At a loss, Kinsley started testing him in other sports and eventually discovered trick riding. Her mom was immediately against the idea, but finally relented after much begging. With the start of the new training, Dennis blossomed. Running at breakneck speeds while his owner performed daring tricks on his back was just up his alley. He definitely lived up to his name as well, both in and out of the ring

show name; Dynamite Destiny
    barn name; Dixie
    gender; Female
    age; 6 Years Old
    breed; Friesian x Dutch Warmblood
    coat color; Black & White, Black Mane
    markings; White Diamond on Forehead
    eye color; Dark Chocolate
    height; 17hh
    discipline; Liberty, Show Jumping, Dressage, Cross Country
    strengths; Graceful, Intelligent, Attentive, Playful
    weaknesses; Total Diva, Stubborn, Occasionally Nippy
    likes; Performing, Being in the Spotlight, Playing, Treats
    dislikes; tbd
    sire; Mystery Mayhem
    dam; Juliet's Gift
    offspring; N/A
    owner; Kinsley Fox

While Freisians arent typically known for their jumping prowess, Dixie is a formidable opponent in the ring. Built like a larger version of the Dutch warm blood, but with a very Freisian like appearance, Dixie has shocked multitudes of 'horse experts' in the show ring. She absolutely loves to jump and she's extremely good at it. Her size and strength, as well as the diminutive size of her rider, means she can clear some pretty advanced jumps, which only wows onlookers even more. Many have speculated whether the pair will be entering the Grand Prix when shes eighteen, while others are still doubtful given Dixie's unusual breed. Dixie is the first horse that Kinsley ever personally owned. She was a gift from her mother, who saved up for months to buy her for her Christmas/her birthday, which just makes Kinsley love her even more. While Dixie is a little nippy and somewhat leery of other people, she is a sound horse and adores her rider, even if she gets a bit headstrong at times. Shes a total diva who lives to be in the spotlight and takes losing harder than her rider does.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Postby Moomin Valley » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:21 am

โ•”โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•โ™žโ•šโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•—

โ•š Sebastian Johnsson
โ•š Seb, Sebby by his sister
โ•š Male
โ•š 20
โ•š Bisexual
โ•š Single
โ•š "Puppy Dog"
โ•š Son of Elsa Johnsson and John Smith
โ•š Brother to Elizabeth "Ellie" Johnsson

โ•šโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•—โ™žโ•”โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•

โ•”โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•โ™žโ•šโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•—

Sebastian is a humanized version of a puppy, there
is no other way to explain it. He is cheery and
curious, he also has a rather short attention span.
He is rather naive despite his age. Seb is to
generous for his own good sometimes, anything
that is his is yours if you ask.

Seb has curly brown hair and brown eyes. He is
not very tall at 5'8 he is however very fit from
all the heavy lifting he does at the barn. He has a
little dipper tattoo on his wrist to match his sisters
big dipper tattoo

โ•šโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•—โ™žโ•”โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•
โ•”โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•โ™žโ•šโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•—

Seb basically grew up on a horse thanks to his aunt
At age five sat in the saddle for the first time, but
he had been surrounded by horses since birth.
Seb was very close to his older sister growing up.
She was determined to protect Seb from the world
and that's what she did. Their father was never
around and their mother was always working so
they would spend long periods of time with their
aunt. Seb grew up to be a very talented rider but
he never really had the ambition to compete despite
his natural talent for it, instead opting to care
for his rescue horse BJ.

โ•šโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•—โ™žโ•”โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•

โ•”โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•โ™žโ•šโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•—

โ•š Bjargaรฐ
โ•š BJ
โ•š Stallion
โ•š Between 5-7 years old
โ•š Icelandic Horse
โ•š BJ is a rescue horse, an icelandic horse smuggled
illegally from Iceland but due to Icelandic laws he couldn't
return to Iceland that's when he was rescued by Seb

โ•šโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•—โ™žโ•”โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโ•

โ•š Laika
โ•š Lai
โ•š Mare
โ•š 20 years old
โ•š Shetland Pony
โ•š Lai is the horse Seb learned to ride on and the two
where companions for a while before Seb finally outgrew
her but seb still takes her out for exercise.

Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โšœ I don't love you, I just said that for a change of pace.

Postby . nash . » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:39 am

xxx
โ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ
๐š๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โž
xxx
x
dle child. nine. daugh-
ter of a stay-at-home
mother and lawyer fa-
ther. ten. wants to be-
come a horse trainer.
eleven. owner of gho-
st and taz. twelve. is
mostly an english rider
x
one. kathrine ann clus
two. twenty three. the
punk warrior. four. go-
es only by kat. five. a
bisexual baby six. no
current crush seven.
stand about 5'6" eight.
the black sheep & mid-
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โœฆ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
kat has always found herself the odd ball of the family. having two older sisters
who could pass off as twin barbie dolls, with the 'perfect' attitude attached,
and a younger sister who can thaw even the coldest of hearts, kathrine had al-
ways been passed over. it's hard to create your own path when someone either
already did that or is doing it in a cuter fashion than you are. any attention at
was good enough for the younger female so she acted out. she pretended to not
care; did everything to get under her parents and those around her skin. she did
anything to get even the smallest bit of attention. she had found her 'home'
with the 'punk kids' at her school when she went; finding comfort in them acc-
epting her the way she was without her having to act out. to this day she is
still very close with them.

kat could be considered a very misunderstood person, though that is most due
to her own fault. she is terrified that she will deemed unworthy like her own
family did so she throws people off her track. she is loud and abrasive, sarcasm
always seeming to drip from her words. she acts as though it is her against every-
one around her. if she believes someone is getting to close to her, she can become
very vindictive and cruel. to her, the pain is not worth letting someone get too
close to her.

the only things kat really seems to care about are her horses and her clothes,
and in that order. her horses literally mean the world to her, mostly since she
has had both of them for almost half of her life. she would go to war for her
babies. when she is around them, you can see some parts of kat she doesn't let
anyone see. like how she is actually a big softie and cares a lot more than she
lets on. it takes a bit of time to break down her walls, but once achieved she
can be a great ally to have. she isn't one to give up one someone she truly cares
about. it just takes a special person to see past all the anger of not being enough.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””
xxx
the ghost of the valley

barn name ;; ghost
age ;; 19 years
gender ;; mare
discipline ;; eventing & jumping
owner ;; kathrine clus

personality ;;
unlike with many aging horses, ghost
has seemed to grow only more playful
in age. she can be a very picky creature
from food to who is around her. her atti-
tude seems to change minutely. the only
thing that seems constant is her love of
sugar and her owner.
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””
xxx
the tazmanian devil

barn name ;; taz
age ;; 14 years old
gender ;; gelding
discipline ;; liberty & dressage
owner ;; kathrine clus

personality ;;
despite what his name might lead some
to believe, taz is quite the mannered
horse. taz is a pretty easy ride, even the
greenest of riders could ride him. he is
generally even tempered and not easy
to angry or annoy. he does come to life
when put in the ring.
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Postby Perfect Polish » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:50 am

Basic Information
Name: Arthur Davies
Nickname: None at the moment
Position: City Slicker
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: City Slicker

Appearance
Hair Color: Lighter Brunette
Eye Color: Light Brown
Height: 5,8
Build: On the smaller side but well built

Family/Love
Crush: Open
Relationship: Open
Mother: Isabella Davies
Father: Jorge Davies
Sibling: Corvalina Davies

Personality: Arthur can come off as hard, cold, and aggressive buts all this is due to his tough outer shell he developed to survive his prestigious life. In the circuit, riders had to be this way with each other. There was no politeness or courtesy; it was kill or be killed. He also developed this to survive his parents, who hold him to the highest standards of anyone. Fail at a competition and that was it. Arthur also seems to hold these standards of himself as well now and failure is not an option. He suffers from depression often due to this. Underneath it all though is a soft, friendly, polite young man. If you can break that, Arthur will do anything for you. Heโ€™s loyal to no end.

History:
Arthur was born in London, England in a wealthy equestrian family. Both of his parents were well known eventers as well as breeders of some of the finest Dutch Warmbloods in Europe. Arthur started riding early on in life, and soon began successfully competing in show jumping and dressage. Sometime around middle school, Arthur discovered Western Riding and developed a minor fascination. Instead of purchasing the fancy warmbloods that his mother and father offered, he imported two American Paint crosses. His parents disapproved of his โ€œcolorful muttโ€ horses. Arthur trained them in eventing but on the side, worked on western disciplines. After graduating, he applied to go to school in Texas in the United States. His parents, after much arguing, agreed saying it would allow him to gain cultural experiences that would make him more hirable when he finished university.

Showname: Fly High Liberty
Name: Liberty
Breed: APH Mix
Training: Dressage, Show Jumping, Cross Country, Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Roping

Showname: Madness of the Glass
Name: Mad Hatter
Breed: APH Mix
Training: Dressage, Show Jumping, Cross Country, Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Roping.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me