Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Dragonhearted Discussion

Postby Keesa » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:30 am

I’ll try to get my post in soon, sorry I’ve been so busy
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:43 pm

It’s quite alright! I’ve been busy as well
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:43 pm

I’ll try and get a reply up. I’ve been really busy
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:13 pm

kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:27 am

Ah! I'm still around I promise! School has kept me crazy busy but I hope to sneak a post in soon!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:28 am

Take your time! I understand that you’ve been busy. I’ve been really busy myself and I’m getting ready to start work again
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Thank you so much for understanding! Good luck starting your job!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:24 pm

No problem! Thank you! I’ve done it before so I should be good! ^~^
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby queen_sheridan » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:37 am

I hope this is ok for me to join! If not its no worry.

Name :: Chelsie Jordan
Nicknames :: CJ, Chels

Sexuality :: Lesbian/Homosexual

Kingdom Of Origin :: Herminear Mire

Abilities :: Shadow Camoflauge, Night Vision
Skills :: Practical Invisibility when avoiding certain things, Observant, Agile and Swift movement, Knowledgeable

Relationships :: She does not interact with many people, aside from her brother. She has a close bond with him, but only him.
Personality :: She has a loner attitude and prefers to keep to herself. She is not open to sharing any personal information, but she will relay information she is told about anything else. She close guards her secrets and tends to move like a literal shadow in society. If she encounters someone, she has an opaque demeanor and doesn't seem to be bothered by much. This is due to her lack of desire to show her real feelings. This turns people away from her and causes an empty friendship status. She has a soft spot for her older brother however, and lets her true self out around him. She respects him and he respects her personality in turn.

Human Form :: As a human, her name is Chelsie Jordan. She is a 5'4" woman with slightly pale skin due to avoidance of sunlight. Her hair is dark brown, almost black, and stretches to the lowest part of her back. Her eyes are almond-shaped and a bright green, the color of an evergree tree. She often wears skin-hugging clothing that allows for mobility, mostly darker colors, but she favors wearing silk scarves.
Dragon Form :: As a dragon, she is a sleek-scaled, nimble-bodied drake. She has smooth-looking scales that cover her long, lean-muscled limbs and body. She has the appearance of the dark side of the moon, black as night, which allows for easy movement and stealth. She has two horns that point like daggers behind her head, silver that the bright moon but not terrible hard to hide. She talons are sharp but small, perfect to climb and grasp footing when she moves.
queen_sheridan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:19 pm

queen_sheridan wrote:I hope this is ok for me to join! If not its no worry.

Name :: Chelsie Jordan
Nicknames :: CJ, Chels

Sexuality :: Lesbian/Homosexual

Kingdom Of Origin :: Herminear Mire

Abilities :: Shadow Camoflauge, Night Vision
Skills :: Practical Invisibility when avoiding certain things, Observant, Agile and Swift movement, Knowledgeable

Relationships :: She does not interact with many people, aside from her brother. She has a close bond with him, but only him.
Personality :: She has a loner attitude and prefers to keep to herself. She is not open to sharing any personal information, but she will relay information she is told about anything else. She close guards her secrets and tends to move like a literal shadow in society. If she encounters someone, she has an opaque demeanor and doesn't seem to be bothered by much. This is due to her lack of desire to show her real feelings. This turns people away from her and causes an empty friendship status. She has a soft spot for her older brother however, and lets her true self out around him. She respects him and he respects her personality in turn.

Human Form :: As a human, her name is Chelsie Jordan. She is a 5'4" woman with slightly pale skin due to avoidance of sunlight. Her hair is dark brown, almost black, and stretches to the lowest part of her back. Her eyes are almond-shaped and a bright green, the color of an evergree tree. She often wears skin-hugging clothing that allows for mobility, mostly darker colors, but she favors wearing silk scarves.
Dragon Form :: As a dragon, she is a sleek-scaled, nimble-bodied drake. She has smooth-looking scales that cover her long, lean-muscled limbs and body. She has the appearance of the dark side of the moon, black as night, which allows for easy movement and stealth. She has two horns that point like daggers behind her head, silver that the bright moon but not terrible hard to hide. She talons are sharp but small, perfect to climb and grasp footing when she moves.

Looks good! Ill add her in as soon as possible!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me